• Both Teams have 1 week of prep but no use of vehicles is allowed
  • Both Teams Start Out Of Sight

#2 Posted by Carter_esque (6447 posts) - - Show Bio

Psychopaths stomp

#3 Posted by _Cerberus_ (3436 posts) - - Show Bio
#4 Posted by TDK_1997 (14456 posts) - - Show Bio

Psychopaths should win this easily.

#5 Edited by Chaos Prime (10842 posts) - - Show Bio

The Vigilantes stand firm & see off the Psychos imo :)

#6 Posted by BullPR (670 posts) - - Show Bio

Jack Bauer will be an issue no?

Can he bring a picture of his daughter for the fight (he could think about it during the prep time). If yes, easy victory!

:-)

Seriously, in this very particular fight, Batman wealth should allow him to use the prep time and bring more efficient weapons on the table. The OP states no vehicles, so I guess anything else is allowed.

#7 Posted by ImNemotheGemini (845 posts) - - Show Bio

Come on guys .. Bats has 1 weeks prep.. He solos effortlessly ! :P

#8 Edited by SpaceMash (29 posts) - - Show Bio

Psychos stomp.

Jigsaw then plays a game with the psychos. Joker knew this would happen and massacres jigsaw and remaining psychos

#9 Posted by gumflabica (2166 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman brings them all to arkham, then Joker helps them break out and kill each of them one by one. And I never thought of Dexter as a psycho.....

#10 Posted by never give up (9490 posts) - - Show Bio

bump

#11 Edited by _Atomikill_ (3523 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't really see any of the psychopaths as combatants. Vigilantes should take this because of Batman.

#12 Posted by Chibi_cute (4456 posts) - - Show Bio

the joker is the only threat here and still not enough to pose a greater challenge to the vigilantes.

anyway vigilantes psychostomps.

#13 Posted by tparks (4350 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman and Jigsaw have a competition for most raspy voice.

Anyways, I say Psycopaths. Although Jack Bauer could pose a pretty big problem. 1 week of prep time is 7 seasons of 24. He can do a lot in that much time.

#14 Posted by The_Titan_Lord (4641 posts) - - Show Bio
#15 Edited by IheartZombies92 (2200 posts) - - Show Bio

Hannibal solos

#16 Posted by never give up (9490 posts) - - Show Bio
#17 Posted by Joygirl (18520 posts) - - Show Bio

Psychopaths with some difficulty, Ollie's gonna be trying to put arrows in all their faces. :P

#18 Edited by IheartZombies92 (2200 posts) - - Show Bio
#19 Posted by dondave (34442 posts) - - Show Bio

Psychos

#20 Posted by never give up (9490 posts) - - Show Bio

bump

#21 Posted by dondave (34442 posts) - - Show Bio

Ehh, I've changed my mind. Vigilantes ftw

#22 Posted by shroudofsorrow (3159 posts) - - Show Bio

I have to stress that Arrow's Huntress is pretty psychotic herself.

With that out of the way the Vigilantes win this handily. How people are favoring the psychos I have no idea considering that none of them are really fighters whereas most all of the Vigilantes are to varying degrees. Not to mention that Batman has defeated the Joker before.

Vigilantes win this. Would make for an interesting story though. And if it was a crossover on TV I'd watch it.

#23 Edited by reaverlation (13972 posts) - - Show Bio

Vigilantes handily for the win

#24 Edited by shroudofsorrow (3159 posts) - - Show Bio
#25 Posted by Wardemon32 (4086 posts) - - Show Bio

Vigilantes

#26 Edited by RogueShadow (9954 posts) - - Show Bio

Vigilantes, whilst most of the Vigilantes are less intelligent. Batman is both a relative prep master and superior to them all physically, in real life Baleman is an incredibly intelligent man, he just seems like a nothing next to his comic counterparts. He could solo.

#27 Posted by shroudofsorrow (3159 posts) - - Show Bio

@rogueshadow: Oliver's pretty intelligent too, not to mention an expert marksman and just as physically superior to the psychos as Batman is. And honestly Catwoman's not too shabby either.

#28 Edited by Jmarshmallow (3593 posts) - - Show Bio

Baleman and Ollie can do this alone. Jack Bauer is overkill.

Jmarshmallow

#29 Posted by Troll_Hunter (85 posts) - - Show Bio

just putting that.. catwoman is not a vigilante.. shes a thief.

#30 Posted by shroudofsorrow (3159 posts) - - Show Bio

@troll_hunter: And Huntress in Arrow is a psychopathic villain. I think we're playing fast and loose with the terminology here.

#31 Posted by Troll_Hunter (85 posts) - - Show Bio

@troll_hunter: And Huntress in Arrow is a psychopathic villain. I think we're playing fast and loose with the terminology here.

right

#32 Posted by shroudofsorrow (3159 posts) - - Show Bio

@troll_hunter: That and Catwoman does become a hero in the climax of the movie.

#33 Edited by RogueShadow (9954 posts) - - Show Bio

@rogueshadow: Oliver's pretty intelligent too, not to mention an expert marksman and just as physically superior to the psychos as Batman is. And honestly Catwoman's not too shabby either.

Definitely, he's superior to Batman in physicals. I just don't think he has the same level of resources or intellect compared to Baleman. He could still probably solo though, I agree.

#34 Edited by shroudofsorrow (3159 posts) - - Show Bio

@rogueshadow: Superior to Batman in speed, yes. Strength and durability no, they're comparable there. But that's a whole different debate that I've already discussed at length and don't want to again.

Bottom line though, either Bruce or Ollie could probably solo. Them working together and backed up by three other people besides is serious overkill. Not to mention that with that prep time Ollie and Bruce would realistically call in all their other allies (Lucius Fox, Gordon, Diggle, Felicity, Roy, etc.)

#35 Posted by AllStarSuperman (20044 posts) - - Show Bio

team 1