TrueIlluminatus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By TrueIlluminatus
@Decoy Elite said:

@Soothing_Sounds: Kirby is unable to absorb several of his enemies.

He needs to weaken bigger ones in his own games, and he is also always unable to absorb boss characters.

Kirby is a force of nature. NOTHING DEFEATS THE PUFFY, PINK VACUUM-GOD KNOWN AS KIRBY.
Decoy Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 4

#52  Edited By Decoy Elite

@Illuminatus said:

@Decoy Elite said:

@Soothing_Sounds: Kirby is unable to absorb several of his enemies.

He needs to weaken bigger ones in his own games, and he is also always unable to absorb boss characters.

Kirby is a force of nature. NOTHING DEFEATS THE PUFFY, PINK VACUUM-GOD KNOWN AS KIRBY.

Gordo.

Avatar image for soothing_sounds
Soothing_Sounds

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By Soothing_Sounds

@Decoy Elite: That's because he has something else on mind... or something( ok i don't have a good reason for this, but kirbies not exactly a genius) anyways he can, and has absorbed many humanoids. the video game counterparts swoop a powerhouse of marvel(except hulk) and kirby absorbs thus powerhouse, evening the playing field.

Decoy Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#54  Edited By Decoy Elite

@Soothing_Sounds: Kirby has never absorbed something as big as the hulk in his own games.

Avatar image for rudebomberboy01
RudeBomberBoy01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By RudeBomberBoy01

@blackadam said:

correction, she can beat the sh!"$·t out of thor. it would be a hell of a fight, though. weird, i have the game, but i never playe it that much. i think i'm on thne first level or something like that. i would check it out sometime. on topic: this is no as one sided as it looks, game characters have a chance

LMAO!! no!

Thor punching a celestial with force so strong it damages a whole planet!

No Caption Provided

You really think she can compete with this speed?

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Though he doesn't always fly at that speed but still... bayonetta? vs the God of Thunder? puhlease!

Avatar image for soothing_sounds
Soothing_Sounds

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By Soothing_Sounds

@Decoy Elite: That's one of the reasons he wouldn't absorb hulk.

Enemybird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By Enemybird

Sephiroth casts super nova...

/thread

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By Shawnbaby
@Enemybird said:

/thread

It takes him like 3 weeks to cast that spell...lol.
Enemybird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By Enemybird

@Shawnbaby said:

@Enemybird said:

/thread

It takes him like 3 weeks to cast that spell...lol.

No it doesn't...meteor and supernova are two different spells...

Enemybird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By Enemybird

Sephiroth is a solar system buster... he could solo the marvel team hands down.

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By Shawnbaby
@Enemybird:  
I like how it can destroy the solar system...but Cloud, Cid, and Red can take it. 
If they can survive it....Marvel can.
Enemybird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By Enemybird

@Shawnbaby said:

@Enemybird: I like how it can destroy the solar system...but Cloud, Cid, and Red can take it. If they can survive it....Marvel can.

thats more of a game play mechanic... for an example solid snake can survive virtually anything so long as he has rations in the game...But we all know snake isn't that durable outside gameplay. Same goes for this attack we all know if this team were to be feet away from a exploding sun they would all die...

Beerhappy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By Beerhappy

Ryu Hayabusa solos or Raiden solos

Ryu (depending on which version) can summon blackholes and such and Raiden (depending on which version) is a elder fighting god.

Bayonetta is a beast also, she can summon time portals, summon demons, her hair is pretty much acts like a weird version of green lanterns powers - meaning she can form it into anything - with way better results. Shes a pro with firearms and martial arts...heres a video of the gameplay - she might be able to solo 90% of the list...

steelhound56

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By steelhound56

@JediXMan said:

Thor or Ghost Rider can solo.

Ghost Rider could solo everyone (except perhaps Mercer, don't know if he has a soul) stated. Penance Stare soul violation FTW

Beerhappy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By Beerhappy

@steelhound56 said:

@JediXMan said:

Ghost Rider could solo everyone (except perhaps Mercer, don't know if he has a soul) stated. Penance Stare soul violation FTW

I dont see Ghost Rider touching Bayonetta, she kills angels and demons for breakfast =)

Thor on the other hand...

steelhound56

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By steelhound56

@Beerhappy: So does Ghost Rider....

Just saying

Beerhappy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By Beerhappy

@steelhound56: Yes Ghost rider kills demons...never seen him take out a angel...you did watch the gameplay video I posted right? We are basing this off Arcade characters, so their only feats can only be recorded by gameplay. If you watch she has four guns, one in each hand and one on each foot, just wanted to mention that cause its cool as hell =)

_Heart_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#68  Edited By _Heart_

Videogame Universe wins. Marvel universe sure has strong characters on its side, but videogame universe has Nero, War, Bayonetta, Dante, Sephiroth and Ryu Hayabusa. I don't think Marvel team would be able to beat those.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

#69  Edited By Lvenger

Marvel has characters with superior speed who can take out most of the video game heavy hitters before they get a chance to strike. And physically aside from Kratos no one is in Thor or Hulk's strength range. Thor, Hulk and Ghost Rider take the win for Marvel here.

_Heart_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By _Heart_

@Lvenger: Sorry, but are you kidding me? Bayonetta and Dante are extremely strong and fast and also Bayonetta can still use witch time. And do you really know those videogame characters? Bayonetta is extremely strong physically, she punched a boss(Jubileus the creator, A.K.A. God) into the sun! Videogame characters can win this battle.

Beerhappy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By Beerhappy

@Lvenger: Yes strong characters. Most do not know the true powers of Arcade fighters, because they have never played the games. Since im on a Bayonetta streak...here is Vid of some of her powers, then let me know if Ghost Rider or Hulk, Thor can just run over her. She is fighting gods by the way, and thats not just a normal pistol she has...and these arent even all her powers...she has powers over time also, among other powers..

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 10

#72  Edited By Strider1992

I think Gameverse wins. Couldn't Bayonetta stop time at one point?

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

#73  Edited By Lvenger

@Beerhappy: @_Heart_: Can Bayonnetta summon the wind of a thousand worlds? Can she cast a stare that causes the user to experience every bit of pain they have inflicted on other people in their life instantly? Can she fight a being who's lifted a 150 billion tonne mountain? These guys have fought way more powerful beings than Bayonnetta so they can deal with her. Oh and the Witch time doesn't last that long and Bayonnetta would need more time to take out three of the Marvel universe's heavy hitters and after she uses witch time once, they would rally and take Bayonnetta out fast before she could do it again.

_Heart_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By _Heart_

@Lvenger: Bayonetta destroyed a semi omnipotent god, so yes, she can give them a fight and also she has lots of people help here and most of the game characters are stronger than the rest of the Marvel characters. They will easily destroy the rest of Marvel and then it'll be only Thor and Ghost Rider vs a bunch of strong vidogame characters. I say they would lose.

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By TifaLockhart

Regarding Sephiroth's supernova, it is a percentage-based attack. It hurts based off current HP, so it can never kill, but if you have 9999 HP, it does a crapload of damage.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By jeanroygrant
  • Thor solo

• Sentry solo

• Hulk solo?

• Ghost Rider solo

Thor's hammmer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By Thor's hammmer

I see multiple Marvel Characters who solo.....

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By TifaLockhart

I only see 3, maybe 4 Marvel characters who might solo. Thor, Hulk, and the Sentry. The questionable one is Ghost Rider.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By renamed040924

Only read the first page but here's my thoughts.

Dante, Bayonetta, Raiden, Nero, Kratos, and Alex Mercer all together can hold Thor, Hulk, Sentry, and Ghost Rider. Dante beat Satan, Raiden is a god, etc. I think, to give the video game characters the best chance, it'll go something like this.

Dante VS Ghost Rider

Raiden & Alex VS Hulk

Kratos VS Thor

Nero & Bayonetta VS Sentry

If the fights bridge off into this, then IMHO Raiden and Alex might be able to beat Hulk. Those two help Kratos, who is in the most immediate danger, and the three of them together can take Thor. Kratos goes to help Dante while Raiden & Alex go for Sentry. So now it's

Dante & Kratos VS Ghost Rider

Nero, Bayonetta, Raiden, and Alex VS Sentry

Whichever game team wins first goes to help the other, thus eliminating the comics big timers.

This may be wishful thinking, but I'm just trying to give game characters a case.

Anyway, there are unfortunately a few game characters who I don't know if so I had to ignore them, so to make it fair I removed a few comics characters as well.

Snake & Sam VS Cap

Ryu & Ezio VS Moon Knight

Samus VS Iron Man

Wesker VS Hawkeye & Daredevil

Star Killer VS Luke Cage

Master Chief VS Wolverine

Cole VS Cyclops

Duke VS Iron Fist

With guns, Snake and Sam can take Cap, Ryu and Ezio can take Moon Knight, Wesker can take DD & Hawkeye, and Star Killer can take Cage. From there, Wesker takes out Cyclops while everyone else fouses on Iron Fist. Lo and behold game characters win!

Now that's just wishful thinking, honestly comics win 7-8/10.

Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#80  Edited By Ferro Vida
@Beerhappy said:

@steelhound56: Yes Ghost rider kills demons...never seen him take out a angel...

He killed two of them. Then killed Satan. 

Gameplay videos count for very little. They are based on the skill of the person playing, not on the ability of character.
_Heart_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By _Heart_

@Ferro Vida: The thing is: Bayonetta is stronger out of the gameplay. She is faster and stronger in theory.

Beerhappy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By Beerhappy

@Ferro Vida: Gameplay videos count for everything, this is about VIDEO GAME characters, and if we must, which I will consider the game played by only ultra pro players. And Marvel loses.

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By TifaLockhart

@Beerhappy: I'm so glad someone else is likeminded when it comes to not SvsFLing gameplay entirely!

Beerhappy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By Beerhappy

@Lvenger said:

@Beerhappy: @_Heart_: Can Bayonnetta summon the wind of a thousand worlds? Can she cast a stare that causes the user to experience every bit of pain they have inflicted on other people in their life instantly? Can she fight a being who's lifted a 150 billion tonne mountain? These guys have fought way more powerful beings than Bayonnetta so they can deal with her. Oh and the Witch time doesn't last that long and Bayonnetta would need more time to take out three of the Marvel universe's heavy hitters and after she uses witch time once, they would rally and take Bayonnetta out fast before she could do it again.

She could stop time enough to interrupt any of this. And none of these marvel characters has fought anything like Ms. B. You are implying that she has to fight everyone, she still has the other Arcade heros on her side, and some can destroy solar systems and summon black holes......etc..

Goku1fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By Goku1fan

@GoIden_Patriot said:

Marvel Universe wins sadly, now if you choose people like sepheroph or Kratos or maybe even freaking Mario, they would have a better chance.

LOL.

I go with Marvel

Enemybird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By Enemybird

@The_Last_Son_of_Czarnia said:

Regarding Sephiroth's supernova, it is a percentage-based attack. It hurts based off current HP, so it can never kill, but if you have 9999 HP, it does a crapload of damage.

Thats a well know fact... and its also a game play mechanic... how cheap would that boss fight be if it killed everyone on your team automatically?... it wouldn't be fair. Esipecally since he casts the spell about once every time you fight him

Enemybird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By Enemybird

@Wise Son said:

From where I'm standing Ghost Rider (who's just ridiculous right now) could take down half of the video game universe just by glancing at them with his penance stare. Thinking that would take out the VU's heavy hitters Dante, Alex Mercer, Nero and Bayonetta. (?). After that well MU stomps.

Mercer while wearing his armor.. doesn't have eyes. ghost rider wont be stomping him

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By TifaLockhart

@Enemybird: Is it gravity based? I forget.

Anyway, my unofficial theory is that he destroys the solar system while ignoring the laws of physics and such, juuust enough to do the non-lethal damage he does, and then he makes everything else return to normal. cause he toys with his enemies.

Others have speculated that it's merely a glimpse of what Sephiroth could really do.

Even if it doesn't count for anything, Sephiroth displayed superstrength, shapeshifting, mind control (though this might've only affected Cloud because of the Jenova cells), telekinesis, teleportation, and flight. He's no lightweight.

Enemybird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By Enemybird

@Enemybird: Is it gravity based? I forget.

Anyway, my unofficial theory is that he destroys the solar system while ignoring the laws of physics and such, juuust enough to do the non-lethal damage he does, and then he makes everything else return to normal. cause he toys with his enemies.

Others have speculated that it's merely a glimpse of what Sephiroth could really do.

Even if it doesn't count for anything, Sephiroth displayed superstrength, shapeshifting, mind control (though this might've only affected Cloud because of the Jenova cells), telekinesis, teleportation, and flight. He's no lightweight.

its one things that was never explained completely...In FF gravity based attacks usually do damage in percentages, but i gather that you knew that...anyways I'd like to think its a glimpse of what he can really do. But it been argued that its non canon for the simple fact that he can cast it multiple times during a fight. But dont think thats the case... Because its just the way the gameplay is IMO.

But i agree he is def no lightweight

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By TifaLockhart

@Enemybird: I never understood why the feat is invalidated by Sephiroth being able to duplicate it repeatedly.

That'd be like saying Thor can't beat the Wrecking Crew, because he's done it more than once.

Now invalidating it because it makes no sense is another thing. But even without Supernova he has Heartless Angel which is a better attack, and Crisis Core confirms that Sephiroth's supernova attack is legit.

Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@JediXMan said:

Enemybird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By Enemybird

@venomoushatred1001 said:

@JediXMan said:

hrmp...didn't know Thor & ghost rider could survive a supernova

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By TifaLockhart

@Enemybird: They'd survive. Ghost Rider can't be killed or knocked out it seems. The big question is, could Sephiroth take Marvel Thor?

Enemybird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By Enemybird

@Enemybird: They'd survive. Ghost Rider can't be killed or knocked out it seems. The big question is, could Sephiroth take Marvel Thor?

Dante (dantes inferno) Has divine weapons.. namely a cross with a thorn from God's crown of thorns. He could damage ghost rider since the nova doesnt work... I would doubt the stare would work on dante... as he made it into heaven for repenting all his sins. (a bit of speculation to assume that ill admit)

Thor vs sephiroth... its tough to say because sephiroth NEVER exerted himself 100% in ANY fight ... his potential is still unknown

Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By Ferro Vida
@_Heart_ said:

@Ferro Vida: The thing is: Bayonetta is stronger out of the gameplay. She is faster and stronger in theory.

Then he should post cut scenes. But gameplay videos don't prove anything. They show what a character is capable of, sure, but they are also entirely OOC. 

@Beerhappy said:

@Ferro Vida: Gameplay videos count for everything, this is about VIDEO GAME characters, and if we must, which I will consider the game played by only ultra pro players. And Marvel loses.

Not how it works. If it was then I could count fanfic feats for the Marvel, in which case this will probably end in sex.
Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By Shawnbaby
@Enemybird said:

@Shawnbaby said:

@Enemybird: I like how it can destroy the solar system...but Cloud, Cid, and Red can take it. If they can survive it....Marvel can.

thats more of a game play mechanic... for an example solid snake can survive virtually anything so long as he has rations in the game...But we all know snake isn't that durable outside gameplay. Same goes for this attack we all know if this team were to be feet away from a exploding sun they would all die...

Ummm...so would everyone else...nobody wins if everybody dies.
Enemybird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By Enemybird

@Shawnbaby said:

@Enemybird said:

@Shawnbaby said:

ummm no Sephiroth would survive

Avatar image for supremehyperion
SupremeHyperion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#98  Edited By SupremeHyperion

Add Azura and Video Game wins

Enemybird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By Enemybird

@SupremeHyperion said:

Add Azura and Video Game wins

Sephrioth > Azura the team can win without him

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By Shawnbaby
@Enemybird said:

@Shawnbaby said:

@Enemybird said:

@Shawnbaby said:

ummm no Sephiroth would survive

What? You honestly think Sephiroth can live through a Super Nova?