#1 Edited by joewell (6448 posts) - - Show Bio

Video Game Team

  • Mario: 1 of every item he's ever had
  • Sonic: 1 of every item he's ever had
  • Cole Mcgrath: Hammer Weapon thing
  • Master Chief: Best Gear
  • Samus: Best Gear
  • Scorpion: Sword, Spear
  • Blanka: Unarmed

Rules

  • All bloodlusted
  • 3 day prep
  • All at best and fully upgraded
  • Cole is evil
  • All wanna work with each other and have masterd team work
  • No Super Star or Super Sonic

Help

Can come only if needed and will take at least 30min to come

  • Megaman: All gear
  • Starkiller: Best Gear

X-Men

  • Wolverine: Claws
  • Nightcrawler: Two Swords
  • Storm: Unarmed
  • Beast: Unarmed
  • Cyclops: Visor
  • Spyke (tv version ): Himself
  • Colosses: Unarmed

Rules

  • All in character
  • 4 day prep
  • No gaining help
  • All standard versions

Help

Can come only if needed and will take 25min to come

  • Hulk: Unarmed
  • War Machine: Best Suit

Setting

  • Fighting in Central Park
  • Highly populated
  • No interference
  • Day time
  • Sunday
  • Summer
  • No BFR

Who Wins

Please give reasons

No trolling

Have fun

#2 Posted by YoungJustice (6883 posts) - - Show Bio

Video Game team, Mario and Sonic have some badass powers.

#3 Posted by joewell (6448 posts) - - Show Bio

@YoungJustice said:

Video Game team, Mario and Sonic have some badass powers.

Ones that can tank a full blast from cyclops?

#4 Posted by PrinceZiara (290 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolverine would kick everyones ass. And he'd probably kill his teammates as well. Then he'd come to Cananda and me and him would get married.... just sayin'

#5 Posted by joewell (6448 posts) - - Show Bio

@PrinceZiara said:

Wolverine would kick everyones ass. And he'd probably kill his teammates as well. Then he'd come to Cananda and me and him would get married.... just sayin'

Waaaahhhhhhh

Mario can lite him up with fire, then stomp on him

#6 Posted by PrinceZiara (290 posts) - - Show Bio

I spelt Canada wrong...... that's sad.

#7 Posted by SwordandShields (712 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolverine, Storm, Cyclops, Nightcrawler wreck, Teleport Wolverine behind Master Cheif and he dead, Storm could solo, if she is very angry, Beast and Cyclops will tank the rest. Toad is here for sh*ts and giggles.

#8 Posted by YoungJustice (6883 posts) - - Show Bio

@joewell : Since Mario can go invincible, and Sonic is a light speeder, I think they have a decent chance against an optic blast.

#9 Posted by joewell (6448 posts) - - Show Bio

@SwordandShields said:

Wolverine, Storm, Cyclops, Nightcrawler wreck, Teleport Wolverine behind Master Cheif and he dead, Storm could solo, if she is very angry, Beast and Cyclops will tank the rest. Toad is here for sh*ts and giggles.

Scorpion can teleport too, and MC has shields

Blanka IMO could take out beast

No i said X-Men are in character and mad at each other

#10 Posted by joewell (6448 posts) - - Show Bio

I see how it is some one else make one and yalll all over it but when i make nobody comes

#11 Posted by Floopay (8721 posts) - - Show Bio

Samus would rock the X-Men's world! :P

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#12 Posted by joewell (6448 posts) - - Show Bio

@Floopay said:

Samus would rock the X-Men's world! :P

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

You thank she can solo?

Even with Storm blasting her with lighting

#13 Edited by onilordasmodeus (2551 posts) - - Show Bio

@joewell:

I's say the game team stomps. You kinda stacked the deck against the X-men.

Samus in full gear with Hyper beam?

Star Mario?

Super Sonic?

Either one of those 3 could solo.

#14 Posted by joewell (6448 posts) - - Show Bio

@onilordasmodeus said:

I's say the game team stomps. You kinda stacked the deck against the X-men.

Samus in full gear with Hyper beam?

Star Mario?

Super Sonic?

Either one of those 3 could solo.

No star or super sonic

Hyper beam vs Unvisored Cyclops?

not full, best, who could i trade toad with?

#15 Posted by Floopay (8721 posts) - - Show Bio

@joewell said:

@Floopay said:

Samus would rock the X-Men's world! :P

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

You thank she can solo?

Even with Storm blasting her with lighting

Oh, most definitely. Samus in the first and second Metroid was capable of taking on city level threats or better I would think. Plus without her gear she has meta human stats, with her normal suit she's even more enhanced, and over and above that she has pretty ridiculous range, melee, AoE, explosives, and tanking ability.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#16 Posted by joewell (6448 posts) - - Show Bio

bump

#17 Posted by oge321 (157 posts) - - Show Bio

With three days prep I'm sure MC and Samus could come up with a plan. Can't Scorpion just take all of them to the netherworld or where ever it is that he goes and leave them there?

#18 Posted by joewell (6448 posts) - - Show Bio

@joewell said:

bump

#19 Posted by Vaeternus (9410 posts) - - Show Bio

@joewell said:

@SwordandShields said:

Wolverine, Storm, Cyclops, Nightcrawler wreck, Teleport Wolverine behind Master Cheif and he dead, Storm could solo, if she is very angry, Beast and Cyclops will tank the rest. Toad is here for sh*ts and giggles.

Scorpion can teleport too, and MC has shields

Blanka IMO could take out beast

No i said X-Men are in character and mad at each other

Was just going to ask, does Scorp have his other powers too? Because he can do a lot more, teleport, teleport himself and others to Netherrealm, summon fire etc.

But yeah, going with the gaming team here...Mario is pretty powerful with every item, Scorpion can teleport all over the place and can match anyone in H2H on that team, Sonic is arguably the fastest, Samus and MC with good gear would be hard to deal with, help Hulk would be tough but I do think the team could handle him, Starkilla using the Force can toss people around.

Only threats ultimately on comic team are Hulk and Storm, who I believe would be overwhealmed by the gaming team overall but good fight

#20 Posted by SwordandShields (712 posts) - - Show Bio

@joewell: @joewell said:

@onilordasmodeus said:

I's say the game team stomps. You kinda stacked the deck against the X-men.

Samus in full gear with Hyper beam?

Star Mario?

Super Sonic?

Either one of those 3 could solo.

No star or super sonic

Hyper beam vs Unvisored Cyclops?

not full, best, who could i trade toad with?

trade for Gambit or Kitty Pryde or Iceman

#21 Posted by joewell (6448 posts) - - Show Bio

bump