#1 Edited by XLR87T3 (2717 posts) - - Show Bio

One day, a powerful being known as Akatosh opened a portal in the universes belonging to the Halo, Metal Gear, Assassin's Creed series. He chose the worthiest of each world, and joined them with his champion, Dovahkiin, to battle in a trial of mind and body. The team consists of Ezio Auditore da Firenze, Master Chief (John-117), Solid Snake, and the Dragonborn. They spend two days getting acquainted with each other before being sent to his realm and arena.

Rules.

• The team must work together to survive, and get 24 hours break/preparation time between each battle.
  • Between breaks, can only bring what you can carry except for the last four dragons.
  • Besides round 10 and 11, Apple/Staff of Eden can only be used defensively
  • Lore feats apply for the team, except the whole "Dragonborn is a planet-busting reality manipulator" crap!
  • Breaks allow portals to anywhere in your own universe, but you will be teleported back after 24 hours is up.
  • Teamwork and communication apply!
  • All artifacts/spells/shouts for Dragonborn
  • Morals are ON

Rounds

1. Dragon Tales crew
  2. Devon and Cornwall (Quest for Camelot)
  3. Toothless (How to Train Your Dragon)
  4. 1 Mountain Banshee (Avatar)
  5. 1 Great Leonopteryx (Avatar)
  6. Dragon (Dragon Age)
  7. Mature Dragon (Dragon Age)
  8. Smaug(Lord Of the Rings)
  9. Glaurung (Lord of the Rings)
  10. Deathwing the Destroyer (World of Warcraft)
  11. Ancalagon the Black (Lord of the Rings)

#3 Posted by GodTriggerHulk (1998 posts) - - Show Bio

Cool fight, I see Snake's stinger middle delivering the win. Also lol at Dragon Tales.

#4 Edited by XLR87T3 (2717 posts) - - Show Bio
#5 Edited by tparks (4913 posts) - - Show Bio

I think with dragonborn using dragonrend and the rest of his wide range of abilities, the team should be able to run the whole gauntlet. I think Ezio Auditore da Firenze will die at Round 6 or 7 though. Solid Snake might die anywhere from 6-8. I think Masterchief will make it because of his armor, shields, and durability. Dragonborn will make it because killing dragons is kind of his thing.

#6 Posted by niBBit (718 posts) - - Show Bio

Honestly i think that the Dragonborn can take most rounds all by himself since he has all the artifacts and spells/shouts availiable and Lore feats apply. The LotR dragons are vague in power, even how Ancalagon was defeated wasn't mentioned. Smaug for example dies... rather simple if you read about it. The Dragon Age dragons are strong but aren't that different to the dragons in the TES universe witch the Dragonborn can handle. I'm not a WoW expert but i heard by some that Deathwing and Alduin aren't all that different in power, others say that he's miles ahead of Alduin, so i'm not sure about round 10.

The Dragonborn possess Mehrunes' Razor, a dagger capable of killing an opponent instantly and numerous other artifacts like Wabbajack that he can lend to his teamates. Since the OP mentions that Lore feats apply, magic and shouts are uber in Lore. Spells and shouts are powerfull enough to shake mountains and take down fortressess. I'm not sure abour round 10 but i think the team can win this without to much difficulty.

#7 Edited by monarch_prime (377 posts) - - Show Bio

Everyone stops at Deathwing.

#8 Posted by saiyan_earthling (5441 posts) - - Show Bio

Deathwing kills them all.

#9 Posted by niBBit (718 posts) - - Show Bio

Could someone explain's Deathwings powers, what feats does he have.

#10 Edited by Pope052 (3108 posts) - - Show Bio

Only Dragon-Born stands a chance, but it would be the toughest fight of his life since there are so many Dragons to battle at once, all the shouts would include Bend Will so he could use that on Death-Wing, which would make him kill alot of the other Dragons if not them all.

Then Dragon-Born would kill Death-Wing, but it would be a long, epic battle.

#11 Posted by niBBit (718 posts) - - Show Bio

@pope052 said:

Only Dragon-Born stands a chance, but it would be the toughest fight of his life since there are so many Dragons to battle at once, all the shouts would include Bend Will so he could use that on Death-Wing, which would make him kill alot of the other Dragons if not them all.

Then Dragon-Born would kill Death-Wing, but it would be a long, epic battle.

Its not all the dragons at once.

#12 Posted by Pope052 (3108 posts) - - Show Bio

@nibbit: Oh, well then the team would stomp IMO, Dovahkiin keeps shouting Dragon-rend while the others slice them apart.

#13 Posted by XLR87T3 (2717 posts) - - Show Bio
@pope052 said:

@nibbit: Oh, well then the team would stomp IMO, Dovahkiin keeps shouting Dragon-rend while the others slice them apart.

Not every dragon is immortal

@nibbit:Remember, lore feats apply to everyone! So Master Chief will have Spartan-Time and see in slow-motion and all that jazz!

#14 Edited by GhostofOnyx (656 posts) - - Show Bio

@tparks said:

I think with dragonborn using dragonrend and the rest of his wide range of abilities, the team should be able to run the whole gauntlet. I think Ezio Auditore da Firenze will die at Round 6 or 7 though. Solid Snake might die anywhere from 6-8. I think Masterchief will make it because of his armor, shields, and durability. Dragonborn will make it because killing dragons is kind of his thing.

this

#15 Posted by reikai (4198 posts) - - Show Bio

Deathwing literally changed the face of the world and ruptured the planets crust. And he's like 20x the size of the Dragons in Skyrim.

#16 Edited by XLR87T3 (2717 posts) - - Show Bio

@reikai: Didn't Deathwing get defeated by the player because of a dragon soul? Also, size matters little in this fight.

#17 Edited by XLR87T3 (2717 posts) - - Show Bio

I edited the Original Post. Ezio Auditore can now use the Apple of Eden to stay alive until the last two rounds, where he can use them offensively. Also, this music will be the theme for most of the rounds.

#18 Posted by Walzo (4355 posts) - - Show Bio

I think that they can clear the gauntlet, however Ezio and Snake are probably dead by the end of it.

#19 Posted by IRS (455 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm seeing the Dragonborn just shouting Dragonrend each battle. It can't be that easy though, I must be missing something, can someone explain to me why that doesn't work?

#20 Posted by XLR87T3 (2717 posts) - - Show Bio

@irs: You have to be an immortal dragon for the effects of Dragonrend shout to work, so the rounds where the dragons aren't technically immortal will have to be fought with power alone. Like the Mountain Banshees.

#21 Edited by Ancient_0f_Days (12063 posts) - - Show Bio

Stopping time with the apple could be defensive.....or even going back in time....so yeah, Deathwing gets turned into a sweetroll, Wabajack HAX FTW.....

Dragon Born can one shot almost anyone of these dragons with Mehrunes Razor..... or at least he can hit the dragons as many times as he has to until they just die from the deadric weapons effects ... 5 hits at the most....

#22 Posted by XLR87T3 (2717 posts) - - Show Bio

@ancient_0f_days: Don't forget about Solid Snake, and it's going to be pretty hard to stab something as big as the last two dragons. Especially Ancalagon the Black...

#23 Edited by XLR87T3 (2717 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump, and the team can bring in aircraft for the last two rounds. Nothing from outer space, like Mass Accelerator Cannons, unless the team absolutely needs it.