One day, a powerful being known as Akatosh opened a portal in the universes belonging to the Halo, Metal Gear, Assassin's Creed series. He chose the worthiest of each world, and joined them with his champion, Dovahkiin, to battle in a trial of mind and body. The team consists of Ezio Auditore da Firenze, Master Chief (John-117), Solid Snake, and the Dragonborn. They spend two days getting acquainted with each other before being sent to his realm and arena.
- The team must work together to survive, and get 24 hours break/preparation time between each battle.
- Between breaks, can only bring what you can carry except for the last four dragons.
- Besides round 10 and 11, Apple/Staff of Eden can only be used defensively
- Lore feats apply for the team, except the whole "Dragonborn is a planet-busting reality manipulator" crap!
- Breaks allow portals to anywhere in your own universe, but you will be teleported back after 24 hours is up.
- Teamwork and communication apply!
- All artifacts/spells/shouts for Dragonborn
- Morals are ON
- Dragon Tales crew
- Devon and Cornwall (Quest for Camelot)
- Toothless (How to Train Your Dragon)
- 1 Mountain Banshee (Avatar)
- 1 Great Leonopteryx (Avatar)
- Dragon (Dragon Age)
- Mature Dragon (Dragon Age)
- Smaug(Lord Of the Rings)
- Glaurung (Lord of the Rings)
- Deathwing the Destroyer (World of Warcraft)
- Ancalagon the Black (Lord of the Rings)