Video Game Characters VS my Original Character..

lorbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Original Character: Snow Rider: In the game she would not have stupid AI, her AI would be smart. You ONLY get to pick the battle location and the video game character of your choice, so long it's a superhero character from a video game.

Original Character: Snow Rider

Can create a human size snow ball in an instant with her hands and is a five tonner strength wise. She can chuck the snow balls around and also fly with them by holding on to them with her hands. Flying too fast will cause it to melt but she can always create another in an instant.

Resistant to damage because her body hardens when piercing force is applied. Can still be knocked out with repeated concussive force. She is also resistant to heat, but will succumb with repeated burns.

Her chest armor absorbs the speed of kinetic projectiles and transfers it to her for use for each hit. Meaning if you shoot her with a bullet and it hits it, she will be able to move at bullet speed once, along with bullet reaction time. Multiple bullets hitting it would be a VERY bad idea for the shooter.

No Caption Provided

SheenLantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By SheenLantern

So it HAS to be a superhero from a video game?

Man, you gotta put some restrictions on these things because the character I choose is Injustice Superman and the location I choose is the core of the sun.

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Joewell911

Mario

Mario take a huge mushroom and stomps on her, or makes huge fireballs, or just gos invincible