• 56 results
Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Sparda

A set number of battles of characters versus eachother. No interference between the two fighters, and I have 2 rules:

1) ABSOLOUTELY NO BIAS (Not bloody likely)

2) Whne you put your opinion down, you must have a logical reason. I don't want a bunch of Halo fanboys acting like Gambit0.

These are the combatants. They all have full abilities with them, including weapons/armor:

Leon Kennedy (Resident Evil 2&4) Vs. Solid Snake

Dante (Devil May Cry series) Vs. Kratos (obviously before he was the God Of War, cause that would be like Supes Vs. Cap. A)

Mario (it's freaking Mario) Vs. Jak (Jak and Daxter series)

Sephiroth (FF7) Vs. Ryu Hayabusa (Ninja Gaiden series)

Link (Zelda series) Vs. Squall (FF8)

Sora (Kingdom Hearts series) Vs. Kain (Legacy of Kain series)

That's the combatants for character battle 1. I play to do a second part with more. Video game characters.......

FIGHT!!!!!!

Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2  Edited By Lantern Prime

Sparda says:

"A set number of battles of characters versus eachother. No interference between the two fighters, and I have 2 rules: 1) ***ABSOLOUTELY NO BIAS*** (Not bloody likely) 2) Whne you put your opinion down, you must have a logical reason. I don't want a bunch of Halo fanboys acting like Gambit0. These are the combatants. They all have full abilities with them, including weapons/armor: Leon Kennedy (Resident Evil 2&4) Vs. Solid Snake Dante (Devil May Cry series) Vs. Kratos (obviously before he was the God Of War, cause that would be like Supes Vs. Cap. A) Mario (it's freaking Mario) Vs. Jak (Jak and Daxter series) Sephiroth (FF7) Vs. Ryu Hayabusa (Ninja Gaiden series) Link (Zelda series) Vs. Squall (FF8) Sora (Kingdom Hearts series) Vs. Kain (Legacy of Kain series) That's the combatants for character battle 1. I play to do a second part with more. Video game characters....... ***FIGHT!!!!!!***"

Solid Snake wins!

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Sparda

Ok....what about the other 5 battles?

Avatar image for dr__victor_von_doom
Dr. Victor von Doom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Sparda says:

Leon Kennedy (Resident Evil 2&4) Vs. Solid SnakeDante (Devil May Cry series) Vs. Kratos (obviously before he was the God Of War, cause that would be like Supes Vs. Cap. A)Mario (it's freaking Mario) Vs. Jak (Jak and Daxter series)Sephiroth (FF7) Vs. Ryu Hayabusa (Ninja Gaiden series)Link (Zelda series) Vs. Squall (FF8)Sora (Kingdom Hearts series) Vs. Kain (Legacy of Kain series)That's the combatants for character battle 1. I play to do a second part with more. Video game characters.......***FIGHT!!!!!!***"
Snake anyday i mean c'mon hes WAY more expieriencedfight 2 = Jak, whats mario gunna do!? jump on him!? and then?fight 3 is a joke Sephiroth anyday...one ultima and haybusa can kiss his ass farwell...fight 4 -.- squall cuz link doesnt really stand a chance in many ways...hand 2 hand combat ect.fight 5 KAIN!!!! sora = child | Kain = centuries old Vampire___________________________________________________________________Sora = Unexpierienced, Weak but agile and has capability of using magic and has a "KEY"swordKain = centuries old knowladge , strong and agile, Kain Reaver( sword) , Vampirism________________________________________________________________________Sora = dead Kain = UNdead
Post Edited:2007-08-19 17:40:04
Post Edited:2007-08-19 17:42:25
Post Edited:2007-08-19 17:43:16
Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Sparda

Dr. Victor von Doom says:

"Sparda says:
Leon Kennedy (Resident Evil 2&4) Vs. Solid Snake Dante (Devil May Cry series) Vs. Kratos (obviously before he was the God Of War, cause that would be like Supes Vs. Cap. A) Mario (it's freaking Mario) Vs. Jak (Jak and Daxter series) Sephiroth (FF7) Vs. Ryu Hayabusa (Ninja Gaiden series) Link (Zelda series) Vs. Squall (FF8) Sora (Kingdom Hearts series) Vs. Kain (Legacy of Kain series) That's the combatants for character battle 1. I play to do a second part with more. Video game characters....... ***FIGHT!!!!!!***"
Snake anyday i mean c'mon hes WAY more expierienced fight 2 = Jak, whats mario gunna do!? jump on him!? and then? fight 3 is a joke Sephiroth anyday...one ultima and haybusa can kiss his ass farwell... fight 4 -.- squall cuz link doesnt really stand a chance in many ways...hand 2 hand combat ect. fight 5 KAIN!!!! sora = child | Kain = centuries old Vampire ___________________________________________________________________ unexpierienced UBER knoladge weak but agile Strong and agile mortal immortal = ________________________________________________________________________ dead UNdead
Post Edited:2007-08-19 17:40:04"

I disagree with the Link one. He has good magic..........and if he really screws up he could freeze time or go back. You missed Dante Vs. Kratos though. But thanks anyway.

Boken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Boken

hey sparda why wasn't nightmare included in a match

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Sparda

@Boken: I forgot, dang. I'll put him in the next one.

Dr. Victor von Doom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dante Vs. Kratos hmm....id have to go with Dante... since he has the devil trigger and stuff <.<

asylum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By asylum

"Sparda says:
Leon Kennedy (Resident Evil 2&4) Vs. Solid SnakeDante (Devil May Cry series) Vs. Kratos (obviously before he was the God Of War, cause that would be like Supes Vs. Cap. A)Mario (it's freaking Mario) Vs. Jak (Jak and Daxter series)Sephiroth (FF7) Vs. Ryu Hayabusa (Ninja Gaiden series)Link (Zelda series) Vs. Squall (FF8)Sora (Kingdom Hearts series) Vs. Kain (Legacy of Kain series)That's the combatants for character battle 1. I play to do a second part with more. Video game characters.......***FIGHT!!!!!!***"
Snake anyday i mean c'mon hes WAY more expieriencedfight 2 = Jak, whats mario gunna do!? jump on him!? and then?fight 3 is a joke Sephiroth anyday...one ultima and haybusa can kiss his ass farwell...fight 4 -.- squall cuz link doesnt really stand a chance in many ways...hand 2 hand combat ect.fight 5 KAIN!!!! sora = child | Kain = centuries old Vampire___________________________________________________________________unexpierienced UBER knoladgeweak but agile Strong and agilemortal immortal=________________________________________________________________________dead UNdead

I think you are underestimating Hayabusa. He's a super ninja. He blocks bullets with his sword and shoots fire balls from his hand. And he as been seen defeating creatures that are on a FF level.

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Sparda

Hayabusa is quite a strong combatant. That's why I put him on such a high fight with Sephiroth.

@Doom: I agree. Dante tears Kratos a new hole.

Dr. Victor von Doom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

asylum says:

"Dr. Victor von Doom says:
"Sparda says:
Snake anyday i mean c'mon hes WAY more expieriencedfight 2 = Jak, whats mario gunna do!? jump on him!? and then?fight 3 is a joke Sephiroth anyday...one ultima and haybusa can kiss his ass farwell...fight 4 -.- squall cuz link doesnt really stand a chance in many ways...hand 2 hand combat ect.fight 5 KAIN!!!! sora = child | Kain = centuries old Vampire___________________________________________________________________unexpierienced UBER knoladgeweak but agile Strong and agilemortal immortal=________________________________________________________________________dead UNdead

I think you are underestimating Hayabusa. He's a super ninja. He blocks bullets with his sword and shoots fire balls from his hand. And he as been seen defeating creatures that are on a FF level."

<.< he blocks bullets eh...with his sword u say eh!?

Dr. Victor von Doom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

go ahead and let him try bloking a 6 foot sword and magic u never seen before <.<

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Sparda

Ryu might block the sword fighting.....the magic? Not so much.

Savage Dragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Savage Dragon

Ryu (NG) is the coolest on the list!

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Ok, I've played all these games and I know everything about everybody (Especially Snake, I'm loyal to the MGS series)

Round 1 Snake vs Leon

Solid Snake (Voiced by David Hayter) wins this one due to his experience, the variety of weapons he has, and his backround. Leon doesn't have much experience with anything. Snake is an expert in hand to hand combat, and weapons. His physical state is peak human. While Leon is trying to shoot out Snake, Snake would toss stun g. hide, sneak up behind Leon and either choke him out, execute him or slice his throat, killing him immiediatly. Leon doesn't stand a chance. Even if Leon fires a rocket, Snake would jump on it and have it go right back at him.

Round 2 Dante vs Kratos

I'll have to vote Dante. Dante has a wide variety of powers and not to mention his devil trigger. Dante has both long range weapons, and close range. Dante would go Devil mode, charge towards Kratos, slice him, kick him in the air, and shoot him. Kratos might be able to counter, but it's unlikely he can't move faster than Dante on his best day. Not exactly a curbstomp, but Dante should win without too much trouble.

Round 3 Jak vs Mario

This ends brutally with Mario falling off the screen. Jak goes Dark Jak mode and tears Mario a new one. I shouldn't even have to go in depth with that.

Round 4 Sephiroth vs Ryu Habusa

Nice match. Kinda hard to call at first glance, but than when you think about it. You have to vote Sephiroth. Sephiroth is terribly powerful with his magic and has amazing reach. Not only that but with his ability to teleport, he can just appear behind Ryu and impale him.

Round 5 Squall vs Link.

I'm not even going to explain. I'm just going to say Squall

Round 6 Sora vs Kain.

Hmmm... Nice match. I have to vote Kain though. Kain's telekinetic powers and ability to go into mist form make him a huge threat and virtually impossible for Sora.

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Sparda

Eternal Chaos says:

"Ok, I've played all these games and I know everything about everybody (Especially Snake, I'm loyal to the MGS series) Round 1 Snake vs Leon Solid Snake (Voiced by David Hayter) wins this one due to his experience, the variety of weapons he has, and his backround. Leon doesn't have much experience with anything. Snake is an expert in hand to hand combat, and weapons. His physical state is peak human. While Leon is trying to shoot out Snake, Snake would toss stun g. hide, sneak up behind Leon and either choke him out, execute him or slice his throat, killing him immiediatly. Leon doesn't stand a chance. Even if Leon fires a rocket, Snake would jump on it and have it go right back at him. Round 2 Dante vs Kratos I'll have to vote Dante. Dante has a wide variety of powers and not to mention his devil trigger. Dante has both long range weapons, and close range. Dante would go Devil mode, charge towards Kratos, slice him, kick him in the air, and shoot him. Kratos *might* be able to counter, but it's unlikely he can't move faster than Dante on his best day. Not exactly a curbstomp, but Dante should win without too much trouble. Round 3 Jak vs Mario This ends brutally with Mario falling off the screen. Jak goes Dark Jak mode and tears Mario a new one. I shouldn't even have to go in depth with that. Round 4 Sephiroth vs Ryu Habusa Nice match. Kinda hard to call at first glance, but than when you think about it. You have to vote Sephiroth. Sephiroth is terribly powerful with his magic and has amazing reach. Not only that but with his ability to teleport, he can just appear behind Ryu and impale him. Round 5 Squall vs Link. I'm not even going to explain. I'm just going to say Squall Round 6 Sora vs Kain. Hmmm... Nice match. I have to vote Kain though. Kain's telekinetic powers and ability to go into mist form make him a huge threat and virtually impossible for Sora."

The Squall one was a little odd.....but I guess I was kinda thinking the whole Light Arrow thing. As for Dark Jak, that is true......the only way I think Mario wins is if he gets one of those gigantic mushrooms. Then: squish. Although Dark Jak can make Jak bigger.....

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Sparda says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
"Ok, I've played all these games and I know everything about everybody (Especially Snake, I'm loyal to the MGS series) Round 1 Snake vs Leon Solid Snake (Voiced by David Hayter) wins this one due to his experience, the variety of weapons he has, and his backround. Leon doesn't have much experience with anything. Snake is an expert in hand to hand combat, and weapons. His physical state is peak human. While Leon is trying to shoot out Snake, Snake would toss stun g. hide, sneak up behind Leon and either choke him out, execute him or slice his throat, killing him immiediatly. Leon doesn't stand a chance. Even if Leon fires a rocket, Snake would jump on it and have it go right back at him. Round 2 Dante vs Kratos I'll have to vote Dante. Dante has a wide variety of powers and not to mention his devil trigger. Dante has both long range weapons, and close range. Dante would go Devil mode, charge towards Kratos, slice him, kick him in the air, and shoot him. Kratos *might* be able to counter, but it's unlikely he can't move faster than Dante on his best day. Not exactly a curbstomp, but Dante should win without too much trouble. Round 3 Jak vs Mario This ends brutally with Mario falling off the screen. Jak goes Dark Jak mode and tears Mario a new one. I shouldn't even have to go in depth with that. Round 4 Sephiroth vs Ryu Habusa Nice match. Kinda hard to call at first glance, but than when you think about it. You have to vote Sephiroth. Sephiroth is terribly powerful with his magic and has amazing reach. Not only that but with his ability to teleport, he can just appear behind Ryu and impale him. Round 5 Squall vs Link. I'm not even going to explain. I'm just going to say Squall Round 6 Sora vs Kain. Hmmm... Nice match. I have to vote Kain though. Kain's telekinetic powers and ability to go into mist form make him a huge threat and virtually impossible for Sora."
The Squall one was a little odd.....but I guess I was kinda thinking the whole Light Arrow thing. As for Dark Jak, that is true......the only way I think Mario wins is if he gets one of those gigantic mushrooms. Then: squish. Although Dark Jak can make Jak bigger....."

Exactly. Not to mention Jak's light form where he regains life. So even if he does sustain damage, a quick change makes his life full again and than another change and he'll destroy Mario.

zero edge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#18  Edited By zero edge

Leon Kennedy (Resident Evil 2&4) Vs. Solid Snake: Snake... EC pretty much summed it up.

Dante (Devil May Cry series) Vs. Kratos (obviously before he was the God Of War, cause that would be like Supes Vs. Cap. A): This was a toughy... I'm going Kratos because I see the toughness to grind it out and find a way to beat Daunte.

Mario (it's freaking Mario) Vs. Jak (Jak and Daxter series): lol... Mario... no reason.

Sephiroth (FF7) Vs. Ryu Hayabusa (Ninja Gaiden series): Sephiroth... he's level 99

Link (Zelda series) Vs. Squall (FF8): Squall... Link starts off with a freaking wooden sword!

Sora (Kingdom Hearts series) Vs. Kain (Legacy of Kain series): I never played Legacy of Kain so dunno.

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Sparda

zero edge says:

"Leon Kennedy (Resident Evil 2&4) Vs. Solid Snake: Snake... EC pretty much summed it up. Dante (Devil May Cry series) Vs. Kratos (obviously before he was the God Of War, cause that would be like Supes Vs. Cap. A): This was a toughy... I'm going Kratos because I see the toughness to grind it out and find a way to beat Daunte. Mario (it's freaking Mario) Vs. Jak (Jak and Daxter series): lol... Mario... no reason. Sephiroth (FF7) Vs. Ryu Hayabusa (Ninja Gaiden series): Sephiroth... he's level 99 Link (Zelda series) Vs. Squall (FF8): Squall... Link starts off with a freaking wooden sword! Sora (Kingdom Hearts series) Vs. Kain (Legacy of Kain series): I never played Legacy of Kain so dunno."

You do know that there's more than one Link, right?

zero edge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#20  Edited By zero edge

Sparda says:

"zero edge says:
"Leon Kennedy (Resident Evil 2&4) Vs. Solid Snake: Snake... EC pretty much summed it up. Dante (Devil May Cry series) Vs. Kratos (obviously before he was the God Of War, cause that would be like Supes Vs. Cap. A): This was a toughy... I'm going Kratos because I see the toughness to grind it out and find a way to beat Daunte. Mario (it's freaking Mario) Vs. Jak (Jak and Daxter series): lol... Mario... no reason. Sephiroth (FF7) Vs. Ryu Hayabusa (Ninja Gaiden series): Sephiroth... he's level 99 Link (Zelda series) Vs. Squall (FF8): Squall... Link starts off with a freaking wooden sword! Sora (Kingdom Hearts series) Vs. Kain (Legacy of Kain series): I never played Legacy of Kain so dunno."

You do know that there's more than one Link, right?"

Yeah.... I was just joking... I'm still taking Squall

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Sparda

Yeah, I am too. I was just making sure that you didn't think Twilight Princess was the first Zelda, lol.

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Sparda says:

"Yeah, I am too. I was just making sure that you didn't think Twilight Princess was the first Zelda, lol."

He usually starts off with some stupid weapon anyway. Either a wooden sword, or a plain old stick.

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Sparda

Most of the time it's this little tiny knife that sucks @$$....

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Sparda says:

"Most of the time it's this little tiny knife that sucks @$$...."

Oh hell yes.

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Sparda

In Ocarina I was like "What the $#@% is this?"

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Sparda says:

"In Ocarina I was like "What the $#@% is this?""

I felt the exact same way. I'm lookin at my screen and I'm like. "You've gotta be #$ing kidding me right?"

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Sparda

But when I got the Biggorons sword I was like "Time to die, b!tches!"

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Sparda says:

"But when I got the Biggorons sword I was like "Time to die, b!tches!""

Lol. When I get any sword that's not wood I think that.

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Sparda

I'm gonna make another thread.......I think you'll like it...

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Sparda says:

"I'm gonna make another thread.......I think you'll like it..."

Lol. Go ahead. I'm having an ok day, I can use some fun.

asylum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By asylum

"asylum says:
"Sparda says:

I think you are underestimating Hayabusa. He's a super ninja. He blocks bullets with his sword and shoots fire balls from his hand. And he as been seen defeating creatures that are on a FF level."

<.< he blocks bullets eh...with his sword u say eh!?

"

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Sparda

asylum says:

"asylum says:
"Sparda says:
Leon Kennedy (Resident Evil 2&4) Vs. Solid Snake Dante (Devil May Cry series) Vs. Kratos (obviously before he was the God Of War, cause that would be like Supes Vs. Cap. A) Mario (it's freaking Mario) Vs. Jak (Jak and Daxter series) Sephiroth (FF7) Vs. Ryu Hayabusa (Ninja Gaiden series) Link (Zelda series) Vs. Squall (FF8) Sora (Kingdom Hearts series) Vs. Kain (Legacy of Kain series) That's the combatants for character battle 1. I play to do a second part with more. Video game characters....... ***FIGHT!!!!!!***"
Snake anyday i mean c'mon hes WAY more expierienced fight 2 = Jak, whats mario gunna do!? jump on him!? and then? fight 3 is a joke Sephiroth anyday...one ultima and haybusa can kiss his ass farwell... fight 4 -.- squall cuz link doesnt really stand a chance in many ways...hand 2 hand combat ect. fight 5 KAIN!!!! sora = child | Kain = centuries old Vampire ___________________________________________________________________ unexpierienced UBER knoladge weak but agile Strong and agile mortal immortal = ________________________________________________________________________ dead UNdead
<.< he blocks bullets eh...with his sword u say eh!?http://www.youtube.com/v/1iUkDMgIp2Y width=425 height=350 type=application/x-shockwave-flash wmode="transparent">"
http://www.youtube.com/v/fCAhiojuPU4 width=425 height=350 type=application/x-shockwave-flash wmode="transparent">http://www.youtube.com/v/qMBwKT0uDig width=425 height=350 type=application/x-shockwave-flash wmode="transparent">"

I want to play that soooooooo badly........at least I'll play the one for DS.

Gottheit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#33  Edited By Gottheit

Hmm...I'm only going to comment on the fights that have characters that I know...

Snake vs. Leon. Snake. Leo is probably too used to fighting Zombies, slow-moving ghouls completely incapable of reason, things that need a headshot or they'll go down. Oh yeah, and they don't get out of the way when you begin to aim, and they don't try to sock you or use weapons or anything, they just pull you in and CHOMP! CHOMP! CHOMP! Now, Snake on the other hand, is pretty quick, he uses camo and tends to keep from getting seen, he will vary up his attacks when he sees that Leon can likely escape from holds and grabs easily and frantically. Oh yeah. And Snake is also packing heat, and he's likely to take cover if he's getting shot at. Snake gets him in a headlock, and keeps him there for four hours while the player reads the manuel and tries frantically to break Leon's neck. After Snake finally gets frustrated and just shoves Leon down, he blasts Leon. A lot.

Mario vs. Jak: Mario. Mario is the main character in this adventure. He's had a lot of experience in questing and walking around filthy sewers. Plus, who wouldn't bet on a shroom tripping fat Italian plumber who kills you by crushing you with his ass? Jak has to pay wat too much for his chiropractor bill after the fight, as his doctor is Dr. Mario. Heh heh heh...

Dante vs. Kratos: Hmm...At first I would say Dante, simply because Dante is packing heat. Unfortunately, those guns are weak. They can't even kill a bunch of weird puppets in the first level of the castle. Plus, the more I look at Dante, the more he reminds of of Alucard. Kratos rips Dante in half. Now, if you had said Kratos vs. Alucard? Well, that would be different...

Link vs. Squall: For the result of this fight, read my response in "Link vs. Cloud." The same details apply here.

So, yeah. Personally, I want to see Tommy Versetti in the next game...

Avatar image for hall_of_noob_ownage
Hall Of Noob Ownage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dante beats the almighty crap outta Kratos. Jeez, he snaps his fingers and time freezes..........and he's way too fast for Kratos. Kratos is stronger, but Dante is faster and has superior weaponry.

Gottheit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#35  Edited By Gottheit

Yeah, but Kratos has balls, whereas Dante is just some generic Anime pretty boy, albeit a tough one with two guns, which is cool...but, Kratos is just too vicious in his fighting style...no, for awesome speed versus awesome power, I much would rather have seen Kratos vs. the Prince of Persia(forget his name.)

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Sparda

Gottheit says:

"Yeah, but Kratos has balls, whereas Dante is just some generic Anime pretty boy, albeit a tough one with two guns, which is cool...but, Kratos is just too vicious in his fighting style...no, for awesome speed versus awesome power, I much would rather have seen Kratos vs. the Prince of Persia(forget his name.)"

He doesn't have a name, lol. Just the Prince, would would be destroyed by Kratos. Go into my blog and watxh the one called DMC, it has some good Dante feats in it. And it rocks. :)

NotATreeABush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By NotATreeABush
No Caption Provided

OMGWTFBUMP

Frisky4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Frisky4

Only ones I can comment on are Leon Vs Solid Snake and Dante Vs Kratos.

I see Snake taking a majority over Leon.

As for Dante Vs Kratos, I see Dante taking that one, but to be sure, @dygoboy.

NotATreeABush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frisky4: No need to check if you're right, Dante wins 100% of the time

Frisky4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

NotATreeABush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sparda said:

A set number of battles of characters versus eachother. No interference between the two fighters, and I have 2 rules:

1) ABSOLOUTELY NO BIAS (Not bloody likely)

2) Whne you put your opinion down, you must have a logical reason. I don't want a bunch of Halo fanboys acting like Gambit0.

These are the combatants. They all have full abilities with them, including weapons/armor:

Dante (Devil May Cry series) Vs. Kratos (obviously before he was the God Of War, cause that would be like Supes Vs. Cap. A)

That's the combatants for character battle 1. I play to do a second part with more. Video game characters.......

FIGHT!!!!!!

Solid Snake

Dante

Mario

Sephiroth

Link

I don't know kain.

Avatar image for Oreoassassin421
OreoAssassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By OreoAssassin

Exactly what DeathHero said

Frisky4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Frisky4

Now then, lets see how much damage I can do on a 7 year-old thread.

No Leon section, but I can still call upon thee: @sync1, @homicidalmaniac, @tparks, @sophia89, and @colliderz.

Now for Snake, I already called upon @colliderz, but I believe that applies to @nickzambuto as well.

Now for Dante, @jmarshmallow, and the rest have already been tagged.

Kratos: @pokeysteve, @godtriggerhulk, and the rest have been tagged.

No one for Mario or Jak.

@floopay@misterwhisper if either of you still exist, but I'm sure there is more for Seph.

None for Hayabusa?

@wolfrazer, @strictlyanime, @jonez120, @sherlock, @colliderz, @pokeysteve, and @ninjawarrior268 all for Link.

Previous ones for Squall.

All ye fo' Kingdom Hearts (again, for some of you): @soothing_sounds, @sync1, @jmarshmallow,

@thatguywithheadphones, and @thitiki.

And all for Kaine: @granitesoldier and @onilordasmodeus.

Sorry if I tagged you multiple times and sorry if you don't exist.

No Caption Provided

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frisky4: I too am a bit of an expert on Resident Evil, but I can say with certainty that Snake has better feats than Leon.

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frisky4: Psssh, Jimmies ain't even rustled bro!

Most of these are easy matchups.

Snake handily.

Dante stomps even after he becomes the God of War, because he has no feats as the GoW that would allow him to tag Dante.

Mario if it's Composite. Jak if Mario is just stuck at base.

Ryu if Time Manipulation is allowed.

Sephiroth if that ridiculous "solar system" busting feat is allowed.

Link if Composite Gear, Squall if not.

Sora wins, but it'd be an awesome fight.

Jmarshmallow

Avatar image for Oreoassassin421
OreoAssassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 Wolfrazer  Online

Have no idea who Squall is, and gear isn't listed for any of the characters, so it's standard. That being said, no idea what Squall can do so can't comment.

Avatar image for deactivated-6314d3d11bddb
deactivated-6314d3d11bddb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Leon stalemates Solid snake

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oreoassassin: He's the Protagonist of the Legacy of Kain series.

The basic premise is that he gets assassinated, is offered a chance to come back to life as a powerful vampire, and then pretty much rape everyone who was responsible. And then later it turns out it was this long plot for his death blah blah blah.

Great series, highly recommend it.

Anyway, the cool part is that he gains new powers by taking the souls of others.

So he has a lot of Hax abilities, like Time Manip, Blood Manip, Soul Manip, Mindrape, Telekinesis, Possession, etc.

But he doesn't have many speed feats, so he gets wrecked by a Morals Off Sora.

But Morals On Sora won't go straight to wrecking his face off without a good cause.

So it'll be a good fight! xD

Jmarshmallow