Video Game Battle Royale

• 133 results
godofnick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@gingerpenny: Alright good man, sick of all the under appreciation for Cole and wanking for Delsin. Fetch just annoyed the hell out of me, I was much more disappointed with Second Son in terms of characters and story, Delsin, Reggie and Betty were the only characters I actually liked. I liked just about every character in the original infamous games, not including the nobodies like Alden or Bertrand.

gingerpenny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@godofnick: only ones I see being able to beat Cole are Kratos, Dante, and Sephiroth. The rest no chance.

godofnick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103  Edited By godofnick

@gingerpenny: I disagree with Dante, but if this is non-canon feats included then Sephiroth wipes the floor with Cole. If it's canon only, then no.

gingerpenny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@godofnick: ok I'm just keeping the Dante fans happy I can't stand him or think he could win. Plus I would guess that non canon is ok since Evil Cole isn't canon. Sephiroth is a badass either way and after what you told me Kratos is obvious

godofnick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gingerpenny: Yeah I find Dante is overhyped on this website too.. :/ I mean I like the guy but he certainly isn't as great as everybody puts him out to be. Well that's kind of different, Sephiroth HAS a canon whereas Evil Cole technically doesn't. He is canon to his own, just not the official inFAMOUS timeline is he canon, so I mean his case is different than Sephiroth's who clearly has a canon, I wouldn't count his non-canon feats here but if you must go ahead. Kratos stomps Cole for reasons stated above.

Ultragreenboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2 Evil Cole could solo

Sp4rtan101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107  Edited By Sp4rtan101

@sp4rtan101: I know they're on the same team, and truthfully I can't even remember why we started debating about Dante vs. Kratos in the first place.

But somebody made a statement regarding it, and I countered. Simple as that.

And I'm not sure why you're asking me my age. Even if I was 10 years old, would that suddenly make all of my logic and reasoning invalid?

Obviously I'm not, but I find it odd that you would be embarrassed to find out I was a "kid," as you say.

Jmarshmallow

Naaah pal it wouldn't render you logic invalid but it is kinda hard to argue with a kid and honestly i don't even break a sweat when the time comes.But i am glad you're not a kid or whatever i am just saying that those guys are in a team together and we don't have to start the previous thread again.My point was to show you some Kratos's feats and you said this:

I can debunk your entire post just by repeating what I've said over and over again.

Kratos. Doesn't. Have. The. Speed. To. Even. Touch. Dante.--->I wasn't even comparing Kratos to Dante at the moment i posted those i was just telling you to do not underestimate the man remember? :D

@gingerpenny Said:

@sp4rtan101: yes great Sephiroth and Kratos could go either way I get it, Evil Cole throws off the balance if the whole battle, that's why the versus are getting mixed up. Switch it to Good Cole to even it up otherwise wtf ever

@godofnick:Evil Cole people... He is The Beast, what is Kratos going to do to him before Cole vaporizes or sucks him into a black hole to oblivion? Anyone for that matter

Loading Video...

Whoa is he THAT good?I never played that game just the start but it didn't attracted me much so i do not know Cole ;) Care to show us some of his feats if you got the time?And i hope you see the videos i post to show you some of Kratos's capabilities.The video i posted is with Kratos vs The daughter of Thanatos(A.K.A Erinys) where she uses life draining abilities and vortexes to suck Kratos in ^_^ You think that might be a counter?

Loading Video...

And in this video he fights the sisters of fate and as you can see he uses electricity too.
Start the video at 16:03.

@godofnick :D Thanks man,did you red my comment on how i thought the battle might go and if so did you liked it?

Ultragreenboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By Ultragreenboy

@jmarshmallow said:

@sp4rtan101: I know they're on the same team, and truthfully I can't even remember why we started debating about Dante vs. Kratos in the first place.

But somebody made a statement regarding it, and I countered. Simple as that.

And I'm not sure why you're asking me my age. Even if I was 10 years old, would that suddenly make all of my logic and reasoning invalid?

Obviously I'm not, but I find it odd that you would be embarrassed to find out I was a "kid," as you say.

Jmarshmallow

Naaah pal it wouldn't render you logic invalid but it is kinda hard to argue with a kid and honestly i don't even break a sweat when the time comes.But i am glad you're not a kid or whatever i am just saying that those guys are in a team together and we don't have to start the previous thread again.My point was to show you some Kratos's feats and you said this:

I can debunk your entire post just by repeating what I've said over and over again.

Kratos. Doesn't. Have. The. Speed. To. Even. Touch. Dante.--->I wasn't even comparing Kratos to Dante at the moment i posted those i was just telling you to do not underestimate the man remember? :D

@gingerpenny Said:

@sp4rtan101: yes great Sephiroth and Kratos could go either way I get it, Evil Cole throws off the balance if the whole battle, that's why the versus are getting mixed up. Switch it to Good Cole to even it up otherwise wtf ever

@godofnick:Evil Cole people... He is The Beast, what is Kratos going to do to him before Cole vaporizes or sucks him into a black hole to oblivion? Anyone for that matter

Loading Video...

Whoa is he THAT good?I never played that game just the start but it didn't attracted me much so i do not know Cole ;) Care to show us some of his feats if you got the time?And i hope you see the videos i post to show you some of Kratos's capabilities.The video i posted is with Kratos vs The daughter of Thanatos(A.K.A Erinys) where she uses life draining abilities and vortexes to suck Kratos in ^_^ You think that might be a counter?

Loading Video...

And in this video he fights the sisters of fate and as you can see he uses electricity too.

Start the video at 16:03.

@godofnick :D Thanks man,did you red my comment on how i thought the battle might go and if so did you liked it?

No Caption Provided

cole the all powerful

colliderz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@colliderz: no one cares dude, I'm not explaining but Cole MacGrath could take down Raiden and Ryu at the same time, Good Cole could do it, I have 100% confidence that he would destroy them.

How first let alone the fact that Cole and Delsin will get bliştzed from the very start of the match Ryu can wasily take both of them down with ease

First Beast Cole is nowhere a city buster just look at the background when the ship leaves there a buildings still standing tall so do you honestly think a attack that wasn't able crumble large buildings can hurt anyone on Team 1?

Loading Video...

Ryu can take on mountain busting attacks with ease

Cole and Delsin doesn't have a way of putting Ryu down

Loading Video...

Plus his Ninpo's are far more stronger than that puny nuke Beast took on and enough to blast them into oblivion

Delsin and Cole are the weak links in this match and both Seph and Bayonetta possess a higher threat to Team 1

Plus its not like nobody cares its only @godofnick and you debating and he already said he didn't know about him so its only you (don't make me tag all the Ryu fanboys)

Sp4rtan101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@colliderz Please tag them :D I love Ruy as a character since DoA series and i have played every single game that includes him.

@ultragreenboy Didn't quite get it what was that about?

Ultragreenboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@colliderz Please tag them :D I love Ruy as a character since DoA series and i have played every single game that includes him.

In the game you get imprisoned by a simple chain link fence though you are an ultra BA superhuman and have to just sit behind a box to avoid getting killed because you can't shoot through them and end up getting rescued by a friend with just a gun.

Sp4rtan101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112  Edited By Sp4rtan101

@ultragreenboy said:

@sp4rtan101 said:

In the game you get imprisoned by a simple chain link fence though you are an ultra BA superhuman and have to just sit behind a box to avoid getting killed because you can't shoot through them and end up getting rescued by a friend with just a gun.

Ohhhh hahahahahah that was EPIC i feel so stupid right now i didn't realized that you were being sarcastic :P And guys when we do this kind of matches it would be a great idea to set the stage too because a lot of characters would benefit from field advantage and other suffer from it...like the example @ultragreenboy showed to us all -_-

Parryboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sp4rtan101:

HAH! Please, the second game gave away his second weakness: Cages. And also he gets rescued by Zeke again.

gingerpenny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I was convinced that Kratos could beat Cole now. But seriously quit using gameplay mechanics to down Cole. He would end Ryu and everyone except, Kratos and Sephiroth.

Eggnogui

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It would end up as Dante and Kratos vs Bayonneta and Sephiroth. I'm not feeling Sephiroth being on the same level as the rest, and with Kratos having power, but not speed, he would fall behind aswell. It would end as Dante vs Bayonetta, with Bayo winning by the slimmest of margins if Dante can't use Majin DT.

gingerpenny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116  Edited By gingerpenny

@parryboy: If you actually used real physics, all it would take is a nice Ionic Vortex tornado to tear that cage apart. Not to mention that is also before Cole gets the Beast powers, in that case he would just blow the entire city up in one move and no more cage.

Parryboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gingerpenny:

Point 1: Cole CAN beat Kratos. Adding in Beast Cole just makes it a horrible stomp.

Point 2: Thanks, game mechanics.

gingerpenny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@parryboy: no Kratos probably beats Cole either way and if you want to use gameplay mechanics Ryu is a complete bitch

Ultragreenboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@parryboy: no Kratos probably beats Cole either way and if you want to use gameplay mechanics Ryu is a complete bitch

Kratos is the only one cole can't beat

Parryboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

gingerpenny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ultragreenboy: thank you the others he can beat pretty easily, although I still don't know about Sephiroth or not

gingerpenny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@parryboy: gameplay mechanics I can knock Ryu out with Chris Redfield. Nuff said

Sp4rtan101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Guys it will be something like Dante vs Sephiroth and Kratos vs Bayoneta and Ryu taking on Cole and Strider takes on Delsin.That the only strategic move everyone should agree right?And probably Kratos or Dante comming to aid of Ryu and Strider!

godofnick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sp4rtan101: Strider isn't in this fight pal, but yeah I read how you panned it out and I indeed like it.

@colliderz It's stated multiple times throughout the game that he leveled the city. remember the "Empire Event" mumbo jumbo? Yeah. Cole certainly isn't a weak link here, he's one of the more powerful guys actually. Ryu probably could blitz Cole in terms of speed but I don't see how he will truly kill him, seeing as Cole stands at atom level regeneration, and also has that nuke feat as well, I know you stated that Ryu's Ninpo's are more powerful but nontheless Cole can regenerate after devesatating attacks haha. Has Ryu ever tanked a city busting attack or resisted life force drain? Also Cole could respectively null the gravity and pull out the black hole vaccuum to make the odds more in his favor, seeing as Ryu's speed could be overwhelming. Thank you for showing me some feats though, he is a lot more impressive than I originally thought.

@parryboy Kratos is the only one Cole will not be defeating here, I know that much.

Sp4rtan101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@godofnick: I ment Raiden,i mix up their names often -_-

colliderz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@godofnick: Still most of the buildings were standing tall but because of all the statements it was probably a city ranged life wiping attack.They are weak here because the second match starts they will get blitzed they are still human in speed department .You don't need to kill someone to beat him there is always KO, BFR and many more ways.That nuke feat is nothing compared Archfiend's mountian busting explosion.Also Dragons(which Ryu's sword was made from ones fang) are nigh omnipotent beings in Ninja Gaiden lore and Dante's Yamamoto can cut throught even dimensional barriers plus when used by Sparda(inferior to Dante) was capable of sealing half of the universe.Did Beast ever showed any impressive regen feat that doesn't makes his statement about molecular regen a simple hyperbole.Plus Ryu can also control gravity and create blackholes

Parryboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@colliderz:

Point 1: The Beast's explosions give people superpowers. That should account for something.

Point 2: Guess what? Cole's reaction time is dodging 4 miniguns behind his back.

Point 3: That's why explosions work, right? Anyways, Cole can atom-regen. Unless...

Point 4: I always thought that Cities are bigger than Mountains.

Point 5: Made by nigh-omnipotents, huh? How strong is it?

Point 6: Yamato's best feat was cutting a hellgate.

Point 7: After finishing "The Face of Change", John White (the beast) shows up and tells Cole that "The Ray Sphere... Tearing me apart, atom by atom. I had to pull myself back together. Do you have any idea how hard that is?" Also, he said that after being hit by a 52 megaton nuke to the back.

Point 8: So can the Beast.

colliderz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128  Edited By colliderz

@parryboy said:

@colliderz:

Point 1: The Beast's explosions give people superpowers. That should account for something.

How is that going to effect the battle

Point 2: Guess what? Cole's reaction time is dodging 4 miniguns behind his back.

Even the slowest people here can move at hypersonic speeds.Also can you show it?

Point 3: That's why explosions work, right? Anyways, Cole can atom-regen. Unless...

Any showings?You need feats to prove such statemant

Point 4: I always thought that Cities are bigger than Mountains.

I already debunked Beast's so called non city busting attack check out my post above it wasn't even able to destroy most of the buildings

Point 5: Made by nigh-omnipotents, huh? How strong is it?

No made from a body part of a nigh omnipotent

Point 6: Yamato's best feat was cutting a hellgate.

Offical descriptions of Dante's moveset with Yamato

ActionCommandDescription
Slash Dimension FB r1+B u+B c/Bx rb+Bx up+Bx bA swift motion of the blade that cuts through dimensional barriers and unleashes a vortex of destruction.
Slash Dimension CB r1+B d+B c/Bx rb+Bx down+Bx bA swift motion of the blade that cuts through dimensional barriers and unleashes a slicing cyclone with you at its origin.

Plus Yamato's slash did covered the entire area up to that hellgate and also

No Caption Provided

Yamato was the sword that sealed half of the universe as its stated above (DMC hell consists half of the universe)

Even without Yamato Dante was capable of sealing dimension level reality warpers and their clash with Mundus effected the very fabric of reality causing an entire island to explode

Point 7: After finishing "The Face of Change", John White (the beast) shows up and tells Cole that "The Ray Sphere... Tearing me apart, atom by atom. I had to pull myself back together. Do you have any idea how hard that is?" Also, he said that after being hit by a 52 megaton nuke to the back.

As I said above any thing that backs this statements or its just a hyperbole

Point 8: So can the Beast.

So what?

Parryboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@colliderz:

Point 1: No reason. Still, superpowers.

Point 2: Here ya go! http://s1222.photobucket.com/user/infamousColeMacgrath/media/ColeMacgrathFeats/Colevshelicopter.jpg.html

Point 3: See previous post's Point 7

Point 4: First of all, those buildings were off to the end of the map, so the explosion must've been shown, and second, the Beast was weakened, and was just recovering from recieving a beating from MacGrath

Point 5: My question still stands.

Point 6: Current incarnation, buddy. Ya know, reboot Dante with weaker stuff. Unless I'm missing something here.

Point 7: Proof #1: The Ray Sphere, as he said, atomized him.

Proof #2: He just did twice, being beat by MacGrath the first try, and being recently being the epicentre of a 52 megaton nuke.

Point 8: Create black holes and control gravity.

Sp4rtan101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They must seriously try to make a game where all of the most epic badasses fight against each-other.Like a melting pot of videogames right?

Parryboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sp4rtan101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@parryboy said:

@sp4rtan101:

Smash bros, Melee, Jump, and All-Stars.

Hahah lol yeah but i mean like something with a storyline!

Dygoboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

team 1.