Loading Video...

outruns a light beam in the first vid and deflects a laser in the second one

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@colliderz: Now that is impressive. I don't think Seph has any reaction feats close to that, that are canon. Would you say him deflecting the laser is him being amped by devil trigger?

godofnick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@colliderz: @jmarshmallow Not including gameplay, this is the one moment I remember Kratos reacting to lightning:

Loading Video...

Now I'm aware Kratos didn't flat out dodge it, but he put his hands out before it hit him, and after Zeus threw it. This is a good feat for both speed and durability. I also remember reading on twitter the developer stated Kratos was a lightning timer, unfortunately I can't find the screenshot but more people have cited it and I'm sure somebody could confirm this for me, I'll try and look for the tweet anyways.

Frisky4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frisky4: I don't think it would be an easy fight, though. Their opponents are more then formidable.

Sp4rtan101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By Sp4rtan101

@sp4rtan101: Please, prove me wrong on anything I previously said.

Jmarshmallow

Loading Video...

:D I would be glad pal but it wouldn't be necessary to repost everything we said on the previous post don't you think? ;) :P Just open the"Kratos vs Dante" thread we all know so well and see ALL of his feats excluding some ;) And don't you think Dante and Kratos match will make a clash of ultimate warriors that might bring havoc on whatever universe they decide to battle.Now imagine this guys teaming up together with Hayabusa and Strider.We have Blades of Chaos,Blade of Olympus,Rebellion and Yamato wielded by their ultimate masters ALL 4 OF THEM have supernatural feats!Kratos's golden fleece is over-underestimated by all of you guys,okay it is true that it does not cover all of his body but in Kratos's hand it sure can as he fought Pollux WITHOUT it and consider that Pollux could teleport and stuff. ;) Kratos is also athletic since he can climb mountains,swim great distances....and take a look at the minigames where it is shown that he can move like a fish in the water :D The video is an example even thought the guy playing it is a pro gamer to show what Kratos really can do ;).Kratos is awesome and superpowerful,smart,versile in movements and very fast so do not underestimate him again.I mean this guy has broken all of his limits over and over and over again.But let's not turn this a thread about him,Team 2 really has one ultimate warrior like Sephiroth but Team 1 includes the best:Kratos,Dante,Hayabusa and Strider.This is how i think the battle's gonna go:Dante first takes on Sephiroth as both of them are Cool,silver headed :P sword fight and you get the idea ;) and Dante fight Sephiroth both of them playing with their opponent until Dante let's Sephrioth to do a slash at Dante...Dante laughs eventually de-equips the man by cutting his Massamune(or whatever the sword is called) with his Rebellion or Yamato.He straps is sword on his back and decides to take on Sephiroth with magic and after a long fight Dante defeats the guy since Dante....well he is Dante.Meanwhile Kratos as a badass takes on Delsin and Cole and after a lot of minigames and maybe a cutscene where his wife and daughter are being killed by him shows up and he decides to pretty much fuck up everyone they know and both of them probably by beating them to death :D.Ryu and Strider use their abilities to fight Bayoneta and after they are tired fighting him(Bayoneta is too fucking much for them to handle) Dante comes first at their help(since he can move FTL)and Kratos behind him.Bayoneta has no way to win after this.Hope you enjoyed it guys ;) :P And P.S Probably Ryu dies or get's hit really bad and uses his ninja ninjutsu to recover.Either way Team one WINS after a lot of struggle ;)

Sp4rtan101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By Sp4rtan101

@darthaznable said:

@colliderz said:

@darthaznable: Dante was capable of sealing dimensional level reality warper Mundus and a few others on this level without his DT on and whats so hillarious with speed feats?

Video? I'm not too big on DMC outside of 3 and most of 4.

The fact that some people just through out a measurement when one isn't given.

Not quite so,i mean i have played every single game and i know almost everything about Kratos so i pretty much know what he can do from what i have seen. ;) @colliderz looks like a hardcore Dante fan so he probably knows almost everything about Dante too ;) I have played FF:Crisis core,Final Fantasy 7,Watched the Advent children so i know some things about Sephy too ;)

Loading Video...

And you might wanna see that video for Kratos's reaction speed ;) and consider that this is Ascension the pre-GoW 1 and look at his skills.By the time of GoW 3 his skills are significantly enchanted and advanced ;)

Parryboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By Parryboy

Beast is a city leveler... Nuff said

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2R3p5HQg1Rs

5:10-5:20

And then there's this

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UePoncD2AsM

19:55- end

colliderz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Parryboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

gingerpenny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@young_murloc: I like canon the best and the Good Karma is the Canon in inFAMOUS. Plus Cole MacGrath (canon) would wreck Ryu and Raiden, anyone that thinks otherwise sorry for them. As for Dante and Kratos, It could really go either way. I personally think Cole would beat Dante, Kratos idk who wins

gingerpenny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

(Good Karma) Cole is more powerful than people give him credit for and just everyone knows I'm not saying that the others suck or can't win, just making a statement about MacGrath so it is clear that he can hang with all these people on both teams

Young_Murloc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gingerpenny:

Good Karma can more than carry his own against these guys, beating Raiden might be a little hard from his speed but still doable IMO.

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

gingerpenny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@young_murloc: He could handle it, Kessler had super speed, and he keeps up with the Ice Gang. Also his 2 partners he keeps up with fine, one teleports and the other can fly

gingerpenny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cjdavis103: yes Evil Cole MacGrath is a god pretty much

Ultragreenboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

(Good Karma) Cole is more powerful than people give him credit for and just everyone knows I'm not saying that the others suck or can't win, just making a statement about MacGrath so it is clear that he can hang with all these people on both teams

Finally good cole gets some respect

godofnick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By godofnick

This is Evil Cole folks so why Good Cole is being spoken of is beyond me. Either one would contribute greatly in this fight but obviously the one in the OP is a lot more powerful and better all around. Now Raiden is very impressive, but what people seem to forget is that electricity is his, and every cyborg and UG in the MG verse's weakness. It's stated in game that electricity stuns all cyborgs and UGs, it also demonstrates this when you use EMP's, so basically Raiden would get either killed or stunned by every attack Cole hits him with, which would leave him very easy to kill. Beast Cole is powerful enough to level cities, he can fly, teleport, summon Ray Sphere blasts that wipe out city blocks and kill all regular humans it hits, he has atom level durability, and his ionic abilities such as Ionic Storm and Ionic Drain. Now the Ionic attacks would more than likely level out everybody on the opposing team besides Kratos. Why do I say that? Well, Kratos all ready is a lightning timer, meaning he could dodge/deflect most of Cole's attacks, and yes I know the Ionic Drain is an AOE attack and Ionic Storm targets an enemy, but neither attacks would affect Kratos. Kratos can manage to tank lightning bolts from Zeus, and he has a crazy durability that I doubt the Ionic Storm would even scratch him. Seriously, he survived being blasted in the face by Zeus, flying off of Mt. Olympus, and landing into the River of Styx, and he brushed it off like nothing. He also tanked a volcanic eruption that sunk Atlantis, so yeah that attack isn't going to kill Kratos. I admit it had enough power to blow off the Beast's head, but his durability lays more in the regenerative category not the no damage at all category. Kratos managed to resist his soul from being ripped out by Hades himself, and that would cancel out the Ionic Drain right there. In the end Kratos is really the only factor for his team in this fight, so I'm really torn between which team would this fight. Kratos is more than capable of taking out Bayonetta and Delsin, don't know a whole lot about Sephiroth so I can't say for sure, but Beast Cole vs Kratos is basically what this fight boils down to. I really don't know what to say in terms of if the BoO would be able to kill Cole. I'd only assume this much considering it well, puts gods and titans to rest. Hades' Claws would be able to kill Cole though. Especially with Kratos wielding them. Cole's only way of winning is probably to null the gravity and spam city busting attacks but I doubt he'd do that. So in the end I actually would have to admit Team 1 wins due to Kratos.

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@colliderz: @jmarshmallow Not including gameplay, this is the one moment I remember Kratos reacting to lightning:

Now I'm aware Kratos didn't flat out dodge it, but he put his hands out before it hit him, and after Zeus threw it. This is a good feat for both speed and durability. I also remember reading on twitter the developer stated Kratos was a lightning timer, unfortunately I can't find the screenshot but more people have cited it and I'm sure somebody could confirm this for me, I'll try and look for the tweet anyways.

Being a lightning timer is impressive I suppose, but even if he was a lightning timer, which he very well may not be as that wasn't exactly a lightning feat anyway....

But even if he is, then Dante still MAJORLY outclasses him, as lightning travels at (roughly) 224,000 mph at top speed. That's nowhere near lightspeed.

Jmarshmallow

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sp4rtan101: I can debunk your entire post just by repeating what I've said over and over again.

Kratos. Doesn't. Have. The. Speed. To. Even. Touch. Dante.

Jmarshmallow

godofnick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By godofnick

@jmarshmallow: The video blatantly slows him reacting to lightning, I don't see how it "wasn't exactly a lightning feat." I could say the same thing by saying Dante's light speed feat wasn't exactly a light speed feat since we can see him. Or because Devil May Cry 2 was an abomination xD

Loading Video...
No Caption Provided

I'm not saying Kratos can keep up in terms of speed with Dante, I was asked to cite a time where he has reacted to lightning and that's what I did. I also have found the twitter post, Todd Papy is the lead director for God of War, God of War II and God of War Ascension. Here's the commercial where Kratos dodges lightning, and either the commercial itself is canon, or the feat is something Kratos can preform in canon. There's also an unskippable QTE at the end of God of War II where Kratos dodges all of Zeus' lightning and deflects it with his Golden Fleece. No doubt that' he's a lightning timer. Also in terms of traverse speed I believe he could run two football fields in a couple of seconds, with Hermes' Boots of course. Kratos can slow down time as well, but you have to remember these guys are on the same team lol. Also, link to the twitter posts just in case you don't believe me: https://twitter.com/SDCStormyNights/status/374710470696910848

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By DeathHero61

@frisky4 said:

Team 1.

Raiden's got the speed, Kratos has the muscle, Hayabusa has the versatility, and Dante's got the durability. Not to mention how skilled each one is with their weapons. HF Blade, Rebellion, True Dragon Sword, and the Blades of Chaos all wielded by their masters at their peak while working together? I don't think there's a whole lot that can stop that.

No Caption Provided

dodirty31

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

Team 3 Wins in a Curbstomp. Anthony Carmine, Benjamin Carmine, Clayton Carmine, and Augustus Cole.

Cole Train potentially Solos!!!

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@godofnick: Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying he isn't a lightning timer. I'm just saying that even if he is, it still isn't anywhere near Dante.

And Kratos can only slow down time when next to a Fates Statue, which won't be present here.

Jmarshmallow

godofnick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By godofnick

@jmarshmallow: Alright, I wasn't entirely sure, and yes I'm well aware he's not as fast as Dante. Not true, in God of War Ascension he had the Amulet of Uroborus, a relic that could slow down time. I know it's main use was to repair or break bridges and stuff like that, but nonetheless he still slows down time, and he can also focus the beam on an enemy which slows them down and makes them float and whatnot, and there is no restriction on that relic like with the Amulet of the Fates. Also if you're to bring up Dante's ability to slow down time, it's pointless because Kratos shows time manipulation resistance in God of War II I believe.

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@godofnick: With that weapon the beam needs to hit Dante, which I don't think it will since Dante is capable of dodging it.

Besides, even if it did hit him, what would Kratos do? None of Kratos' weaponry would be able to keep Dante down because of his insane healing factor.

And when did Kratos show resistance to time manipulation? Could I see this?

Jmarshmallow

gingerpenny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jmarshmallow: Kratos could easily keep up he has Hermes boots and can fly dude

gingerpenny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@godofnick: because Evil Cole MacGrath is way beyond Ryu or Raiden's level, they don't even stand a chance. Dante and Kratos are the only one that could stand a small chance, but frankly Evil Cole could solo Kratos and Dante let alone have help. He doesn't fit in this or need help.

godofnick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jmarshmallow: Yes but time would be slowed down as Kratos hits with the beam, so Dante wouldn't be dodging. Kratos could easily cut off Dante's head or rip out his soul, which would both result in his death. He resists time in the fight with the Fates I believe, I remember reading about it a while back but I haven't played God of War II in a long time so don't hold that against me, I'll see if I can fetch a video later on.

@gingerpenny I do agree with the first bit, MacGrath outclasses Ryu and Raiden. However I don't think he can solo Kratos, he could possibly solo Dante depending on what he does first, not to mention both Dante and Cole will have a hell of a time trying to kill eachother, but Cole will not be able to defeat let alone solo Kratos. I'm unsure for Dante because I have played all DMC games and personally I think both Cole and Kratos could beat him, but I'm not a huge debater for Dante so eh.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1.

Sp4rtan101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By Sp4rtan101

@jmarshmallow: Sorry for being such an ASS with capitals but do you even red the title of this post???I mean you are comparing Dante and Kratos but you forget that they are on the same team,they work together in this one ;) How old are you anyway,cause it would be awful awkward if i am debating with a kid.

@godofnick Hey pal you have great knowledge about Kratos ;) Keep it up i cherish you.Don't you just hate it that he is always under-rated by this guys?

@godofnick said:

This is Evil Cole folks so why Good Cole is being spoken of is beyond me. Either one would contribute greatly in this fight but obviously the one in the OP is a lot more powerful and better all around. Now Raiden is very impressive, but what people seem to forget is that electricity is his, and every cyborg and UG in the MG verse's weakness. It's stated in game that electricity stuns all cyborgs and UGs, it also demonstrates this when you use EMP's, so basically Raiden would get either killed or stunned by every attack Cole hits him with, which would leave him very easy to kill. Beast Cole is powerful enough to level cities, he can fly, teleport, summon Ray Sphere blasts that wipe out city blocks and kill all regular humans it hits, he has atom level durability, and his ionic abilities such as Ionic Storm and Ionic Drain. Now the Ionic attacks would more than likely level out everybody on the opposing team besides Kratos. Why do I say that? Well, Kratos all ready is a lightning timer, meaning he could dodge/deflect most of Cole's attacks, and yes I know the Ionic Drain is an AOE attack and Ionic Storm targets an enemy, but neither attacks would affect Kratos. Kratos can manage to tank lightning bolts from Zeus, and he has a crazy durability that I doubt the Ionic Storm would even scratch him. Seriously, he survived being blasted in the face by Zeus, flying off of Mt. Olympus, and landing into the River of Styx, and he brushed it off like nothing. He also tanked a volcanic eruption that sunk Atlantis, so yeah that attack isn't going to kill Kratos. I admit it had enough power to blow off the Beast's head, but his durability lays more in the regenerative category not the no damage at all category. Kratos managed to resist his soul from being ripped out by Hades himself, and that would cancel out the Ionic Drain right there. In the end Kratos is really the only factor for his team in this fight, so I'm really torn between which team would this fight. Kratos is more than capable of taking out Bayonetta and Delsin, don't know a whole lot about Sephiroth so I can't say for sure, but Beast Cole vs Kratos is basically what this fight boils down to. I really don't know what to say in terms of if the BoO would be able to kill Cole. I'd only assume this much considering it well, puts gods and titans to rest. Hades' Claws would be able to kill Cole though. Especially with Kratos wielding them. Cole's only way of winning is probably to null the gravity and spam city busting attacks but I doubt he'd do that. So in the end I actually would have to admit Team 1 wins due to Kratos.

@godofnick As much as i regret to say this :'( Kratos proves a match for Sephiroth but i think Spehiroth would win in this fight ONLY AND I REPEAT ONLY if Sephiroth goes full power.Once i was FF7 hardcore fan (now GoW) and by what i red Sephiroth's true powers are not shown yet so we do not what can he do on full out.

So any Sephiroth fan care to show us some of his feats....anyone?

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By Jmarshmallow

@gingerpenny: Hermes Boots don't give Kratos anywhere NEAR the amount of speed necessary to keep up with Dante.

Jmarshmallow

gingerpenny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By gingerpenny

@sp4rtan101: yes great Sephiroth and Kratos could go either way I get it, Evil Cole throws off the balance if the whole battle, that's why the versus are getting mixed up. Switch it to Good Cole to even it up otherwise wtf ever

@godofnick:Evil Cole people... He is The Beast, what is Kratos going to do to him before Cole vaporizes or sucks him into a black hole to oblivion? Anyone for that matter

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@godofnick: Dante has superior time manipulation abilities, that don't require getting hit with a beam or anything like that. Plus he has two of them.

So Dante would be able to use his abilities before Kratos got the chance to use his.

Jmarshmallow

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sp4rtan101: I know they're on the same team, and truthfully I can't even remember why we started debating about Dante vs. Kratos in the first place.

But somebody made a statement regarding it, and I countered. Simple as that.

And I'm not sure why you're asking me my age. Even if I was 10 years old, would that suddenly make all of my logic and reasoning invalid?

Obviously I'm not, but I find it odd that you would be embarrassed to find out I was a "kid," as you say.

Jmarshmallow

gingerpenny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By gingerpenny

Someone tell me what any of them on either team would do to stop The Beast aka Evil Cole

godofnick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jmarshmallow: Well considering Dante is much faster than Kratos I don't see why he'd feel the need to use his time manipulation right? But yeah we are kinda off topic here LOL.

@sp4rtan101 Of course man, I love Kratos and the God of War franchise. I've played and beaten all 7 God of War games, and I've played every game Kratos has appeared in (as far as my knowledge goes anyways. PlayStation Allstars, Mortal Kombat 9, Hot Shots Golf 2, Soul Calibur: Broken Destiny, LittleBigPlanet 2 even though it was only a costume lol, I think that's it...) I appreciate seeing you around these threads too man, good to see Kratos getting the credit he deserves. I find him very underrated and underused on this site, I'm trying to spark a CaV up with him and I get in any debate I can with him. Well I know nothing about Sephiroth, but you seem to do so I'll agree with you for now, until somebody shows feats for him and I can have my own opinion on the matter.

@gingerpenny Cole can't suck people into the vacuum, well, regular humans, yes, but when the Beast tries to suck Cole in he can resist it and when he gets touched by it he just gets damaged, not sucked in or killed. Same could be said for Kratos seeing as he has superior durability to regular Cole, not Beast. Trust me, Beast Cole is powerful and I love inFAMOUS and Cole, but I know he's not going to beat Kratos. He has nothing in his arsenal that really could kill Kratos, whereas Kratos has quite a few options in killing Cole.

gingerpenny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@godofnick: that is just gameplay mechanics and please explain how Kratos could kill Beast Cole, Im honestly just curious cause physical damage can't kill him. Plus I think it's safe to say the Cole probably would take the Beast power further than John ever did

gingerpenny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@godofnick: But I do agree with you on the fact that if Cole could resist the Beast black holes, Kratos, Dante, Sephiroth, and Delsin Rowe could also do the same

YoungJustice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#89  Edited By YoungJustice

Team 2 pretty handedly...

godofnick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gingerpenny: Well I'm not sure about Delsin resisting it but yeah the others probably could too, especially Kratos and Sephiroth seeing as they can both fly. Kratos has a sword that has killed gods and titans, and feat wise Cole's durability is nuclear explosion level, it'd be pretty obvious that the gods have more durability than Cole so if the BoO can kill them then it could kill Cole. It's a godcrafted weapon, with both the power of hope and Kratos's god powers infused into it, and it can kill giants like titans who are much larger than the Beast. I know for fact that Hades' Claws and Medusa's Gaze could both kill Cole. Cole doesn't have anything in his arsenal to kill Kratos with.

gingerpenny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@godofnick: I'll take your word for it , it sounds convincing. I've never play a God of War game only read about it. But it still doesn't mean Evil Cole Couldn't Kill Kratos. Last Delsin could definitely escape The Beast black holes, if anyone in this whole forum was equipped to fight The Beast is him because he is a mimic and could take his powers

colliderz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

People here are low balling Raiden and Ryu a lot

godofnick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By godofnick

@gingerpenny: Delsin would get absolutely destroyed by the Beast. He has to make physical contact with their hand too, and I mean how the hell will he manage that? I say he probably wouldn't resist because of how weak he is. Evil Cole can't kill Kratos, believe my word on that. His power output is city level and Kratos has shown durability much higher than such a thing. Also Ionic Drain wouldn't work on him, and since Kratos can tank god lightning, Cole's lightning won't do much either. Kratos can counter the black hole and gravity manipulation with his ability to fly, and I don't see anything else Cole can do that will need to be said why Kratos can tank it. I've played all the God of War games, and I've played inFAMOUS 1 three times, inFAMOUS 2 five times and I platinum'd it, but in the end I still say Kratos slaughterhouses.

@colliderz People aren't lowballing Raiden, they're just kind of ignoring him since electricity is his weakness and you have the human taser on the opposing team, so there isn't much point bringing him up. He is quite impressive however.

gingerpenny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@godofnick: I believe you about Kratos but Delsin is not weak and he can also fly and super speed he could escape Beast just as easily

gingerpenny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By gingerpenny

@godofnick: did you play Second Son and I know inFAMOUS I've got the platinum in all 3 and still play all of them. Also read all 6 comics and played Festival of Blood, only one I haven't played is First Light

colliderz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@godofnick: Does Cole have any speed feat to begin with showing he can counter a speed blitz and what about Ryu?

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dodirty said:

Team 3 Wins in a Curbstomp. Anthony Carmine, Benjamin Carmine, Clayton Carmine, and Augustus Cole.

Cole Train potentially Solos!!!

With the football bomb.

godofnick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By godofnick

@gingerpenny: I've played FOB too and no as much as I want to, I could never get my hands on the comics :/ I haven't truly played Second Son but I've read all about the plot and watched most of the cutscenes and tons of gameplay videos. Reasoning I say he's weak is because he's the weakest link in this match. He probably could get away with neon though but who can say for sure. I'll never play First Light due to the fact I hate Fetch with an undying passion. Also if you're going to say something like Delsin > Cole just don't even bother, I've debated this time and time again lol.

@colliderz I don't think Raiden is enough to blitz him, I don't even think he's Mach 1. Cole can slow down time and mess up gravity anyways, besides it would only take one hit to draw Raiden back, leaving him vulnerable for more hits that would end in his demise. Ryu I don't know a whole lot about so I'll hold my tongue, but I've played through a lot of a Ninja Gaiden game (don't remember which one, it was on the ps3) when I was at a friends and from as far as I know him I don't see him doing a whole lot to Cole. I watched his Death Battle and I learned a lot of facts from there too, but again from what I know about him he's not going to do much to Cole, correct me if I'm wrong though. In the end I personally believe it's down to Kratos and Cole, just because I don't think Dante has anything in his arsenal to truly put Cole down, unlike Kratos who has Hades' Claws and the Medusa's Gaze and whatnot. Raiden will be made short work of by the hand of Cole, even though his sword would do some damage to the other team if he got the chance, which I find unlikely seeing as he got the everliving snot beaten out of him by Armstrong, who wasn't even that strong. Ryu isn't impressive enough to take on the likes of Cole.

Frisky4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

gingerpenny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@godofnick: no I completely agree with you on that Cole would beat Delsin and why do you hate Fetch lmfao

@colliderz: no one cares dude, I'm not explaining but Cole MacGrath could take down Raiden and Ryu at the same time, Good Cole could do it, I have 100% confidence that he would destroy them.