Videl vs. Tenkaichi Budokai finalists ( please read first )

dbzaota482

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By dbzaota482

Videl has proven herself to be quite talented as a martial artist… at least on regular human terms. She got the hand of flight in just 10 days and was already stronger than her father by an unknown amount but let's say she was introduced at the beginning of the series and actually through the special training under Muten Roshi like the others did. First, have her train for the stretch of time from the beginning of the series to when the 21st Budokai started and have her train for the stretch of time based on a subsequent Budokai of the respective finalist she faces.

How would she fare against the Budokai finalists at their relative peaks?:

1. Pamput

2. Giran

3. Namu

4. Devilman

5. King Chappa

6. Chiaotzu

7. Jackie Chun

8. Tokumei Kibou (Chi-Chi)

9. Cyborg Tao (with weapons)

10. Yamcha

11. Krillin

12. Tien

13. Shen (Kami)

14. Piccolo

15. Goku

ValarMelkor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By ValarMelkor

It's impossible to say how strong she would get training but by the feats she does have I'd say she probably beats everyone up until Roshi/Jackie Chun. She was doing well against Spopovich at first, the only problem was that due to being a Majin he could easily heal from injuries that should have killed him, like when Videl broke his neck, and he didn't seem to tire while Videl did. I'd put Spopovich above the first 6 people but below Roshi, so yeah stops at Roshi/Jackie Chun.

Oh and she has flight which could help a lot.

Amendment50

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By Amendment50

Chiaotzu > Roshi > Videl >= Chi Chi

Devilman could one shot the whole gauntlet except Goku via hax.

DSTREET45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Probably stops at 3. Definitely 4. Goku and Krillin started off stronger than her and Goku had enough knowledge of ki to create blasts while Videl learned to fly. I think they might be more martially talented. I doubt if she use ki blasts since Roshi only gave his students training to enhance their physicals. In any case while I'd give her a boost I wouldn't give her the ame boost they've gotten so stopping at Nam seems like a good place.

Regular Videl doesn't get past 1 though :)

dbzaota482

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@amendment50: How's Chiaotzu at the 22nd Budokai stronger than Jackie Chun?

Avatar image for deactivated-59b4a71696d1f
deactivated-59b4a71696d1f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Might stop at 3, isn't getting past 4.

lettsplay10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Chiaotzu > Roshi > Videl >= Chi Chi

Devilman could one shot the whole gauntlet except Goku via hax.

Shenron007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Shenron007

lol wtf is devil man doing at 4 he probz can solo the whole list

ValorZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at 4

cpt_nice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at 3. She is really unimpressive.

Doc-Holiday

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 8

Videl has proven herself to be quite talented as a martial artist… at least on regular human terms. She got the hand of flight in just 10 days and was already stronger than her father by an unknown amount but let's say she was introduced at the beginning of the series and actually through the special training under Muten Roshi like the others did. First, have her train for the stretch of time from the beginning of the series to when the 21st Budokai started and have her train for the stretch of time based on a subsequent Budokai of the respective finalist she faces.

How would she fare against the Budokai finalists at their relative peaks?:

1. Pamput

2. Giran

3. Namu

4. Devilman

5. King Chappa

6. Chiaotzu

7. Jackie Chun

8. Tokumei Kibou (Chi-Chi)

9. Cyborg Tao (with weapons)

10. Yamcha

11. Krillin

12. Tien

13. Shen (Kami)

14. Piccolo

15. Goku

I'd say her rate of growth would be roughly the same although her teachings would be different since she wouldn't meet Gohan or learn what he knew.

If she had the same fighting potential she did though I'd say she could easily clear the board of the first 6, probably beat Chi Chi (if this is tournament Chi Chi and not Chi Chi at her strongest), Tao may be tough, Yamcha would be easy, Krillin tough, Tien may be impossible. I'd say she wouldn't be able to get past Kami.

If she was trained by Roshi it would be limited verse what she knows now because what Gohan knew was far greater than what Roshi knew

Overwarrior2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at Giran if you ask me. That guy was a monster that took out like 10 martial artists with just a tail sweep.

Videl has been hurt by bullets even current. She is a very dedicated martial artist but her physicals are nothing superhuman. She has no feats to suggest she is anywhere near Kid Goku in 21st.

dbzaota482

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at Giran if you ask me. That guy was a monster that took out like 10 martial artists with just a tail sweep.

Videl has been hurt by bullets even current. She is a very dedicated martial artist but her physicals are nothing superhuman. She has no feats to suggest she is anywhere near Kid Goku in 21st.

She's getting special training. Read first please.