This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by Snickersss (253 posts) - - Show Bio

(I'm surprised this fight has not been done before and if has and I am mistaken that I apologize.)

Victor has been following Bullseye for a few days waiting for the perfect time to attack. Bullseye is aware that someone has been following him but has been ignoring him. Then one day Zsasz attacks early in the morning in some random abandoned house that Bullseye was sleeping in.

Mr. Zsasz knows what Bullseye is capable of. Bullseye has no idea what Zsasz is capable of, but knows that he obviously wants to kill him.

Setting: Abandoned house early in the morning

Characters: Bullseye vs Zsasz (Both characters are at full strength and no one is caught of guard. Zsasz know what Bullseye is capable of and Bullseye knows nothing about Zsasz)

Weapons: Zsasz has 6 knifes and Bullseye has two sai (the kind of sword that he has in his left hand in the picture bellow.).

Batman: Streets of Gotham #4

vs

Bullseye in Moon Knight #4
#2 Posted by k4tzm4n (50939 posts) - - Show Bio

Bullseye. It doesn't matter how long Zsasz studies Lester, he's not as good or even close to being as good as the Daredevil villain.

Staff
#3 Posted by Illuminatus (9510 posts) - - Show Bio
@k4tzm4n said:

Bullseye. It doesn't matter how long Zsasz studies Lester, he's not as good or even close to being as good as the Daredevil villain.

#4 Posted by Needlebay (1948 posts) - - Show Bio

BULLSEYE! Talon would be a better match. 2 super assassins going at it would be awesome.

#5 Posted by nickthedevil (13649 posts) - - Show Bio

Aha, Bullseye slaughterSTOMPS

#6 Posted by Dex_Starr (4772 posts) - - Show Bio

Sp Bullseye is going to fight Moonknight? May have to check that out.

#7 Posted by nickthedevil (13649 posts) - - Show Bio

If Zsaz has been following bullseye and knows what he's capable of, then the BEST strategy Zsaz could come up with? Not fighting bullseye at all.

#8 Posted by Vance Astro (91351 posts) - - Show Bio

Make fair fights.