VHT R1 CadenceV2 vs. Comicace3

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Floopay

If one of you can make my match I appreciate it. Let me and the others know which one will make it for me. Thanks in advance.

Roland Deschain:

• Legendary Six Shooters
  • Billiy Bumbler
  • 3 Sticks of Dynomite
  • Speaking Demon Jawbon

Liara:

• Armour with Shields
  • Predator Pistol.

Batman

• 3 Explosives
  • Batarangs
  • Smoke Bombs
  • 3 of Standard Gear

Green Arrow

• Bow and Arrows
  • 3 of every Trick Arrow.

Battlefield

Aircraft Carrier City:

• There are some innocents wandering about, but not many. Something to keep in mind though
  • Teams start anywhere on the map you want, but must be at least 200 yards from the opposing team

Scenario

It's night time, each of your characters has had a long night of doing what they do best. So what's the best remedy? How about a good nights rest, maybe a cocktail or two beforehand. Your teams wake up in the middle of a post apocalyptic wasteland, with only a small portion of their entire arsenal with them (aka the gear you chose for this battle), each team on it's own end of this post apocalyptic wasteland.

But what's this? There's a note next to a couple duffle bags. In one of them are directions to an aircraft carrier that has been turned into a housing for survivors in this wasteland, it rests in the center of a port town that is mildly inhabited. The duffle bag with the note in it is filled with enough supplies to get you there over the next two weeks, as well as a brief outline on who your opponent is. Both teams are lead to believe the other team is their rival, so both teams will be fighting at their standard levels to take out one another.

Battle Conditions:

• Win by any means. To flee the battle is to admit defeat.
  • Morals On
  • Bloodlust Off
  • In Character
  • Teams have been familiarizing with their allies for 2 weeks, and have been studying a two page outline of each of their opponents during that time.
  • On arrival, each team will have 1 full day to prep for the up and coming battle. As they have no currency, no outside resources, and no outside contact, they must rely solely on their cunning, their ability, and whatever they can rig together out of scrap metal and no electronic devices.
  • Battle takes place at dusk.

Perks

You finish reading your note, and you open up the second duffle bag. Inside it you find a note stating the following:

"Dear Recipient,

The game is on, may the best team win. Oh, and by the way, I hope this helps you in your travels.

Thanks for reading,

F"

Choose one:

Now you see me! Now you don't! - The second duffle bag contain the following: 2 Flash Grenades, 2 Smoke Grenades, 1 Smoke Machine that produces smoke for 10 minutes.

That's what I'm talking about! - The second duffle bag contains an AA-12 Combat shotgun with a 20 round magazine. It has 2 backup magazines.

We have audio! - Second duffle bag contains a couple comm devices, as well as a pair of keys. The keys go to a jeep with on of these in the back:

Anybody who needs votes please ask at the end of your debates. Give shout outs for votes. First to reach 5 votes wins! If cannot reach 5 Votes then I will call it.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Pokergeist

@Floopay: Thanks Floops. Taking the Audio Perk.

comicace3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By comicace3

Batman and possibly green arrow would be perfect for the " now you see me now you don't" gear

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By Floopay

@CadenceV2 said:

@Floopay: Thanks Floops. Taking the Audio Perk.

@comicace3 said:

Batman and possibly green arrow would be perfect for the " now you see me now you don't" gear

I figured the Audio and the AA-12 would be great for Cadence whereas the Audio and the "Now You See me, Now you don't" would be perfect for you.

Though a reasonable argument could be made for either Cadence choosing the smoke/flash bombs, and you choosing the AA-12.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Pokergeist

@comicace3: @Floopay: Alright Im opening up this debate.

Roland Deschain is the last Gunslinger of Gilead. He is the hero of the Dark Tower.

Liara T'soni. The Shadow Broker. Companion of Commander Sheperd.

Both my team are also Stone Cold killers and have Range Superiority.

Batman. He is the Damn Batman. With all cool gizmos and what not. Well Liara has many many abilities.

Then we Green Arrow. Hero with trick Arrows and what not. I have Roland here who is the quickest quick draw and accurate Gunslinger in Comic Books and Novels.

So I see we have not too different characters here.

Scans to come to prove I win this match.

comicace3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By comicace3

@CadenceV2: True we don't have really different characters but your characters especially Roland is only a gun slinger batman has dodged bullets an it's like a walk in the park with him. Meta humans have stated that he can disappear in plain sight. And I don't believe any of your characters are in peak human conditioning or is an Olympic level athlete like any of my heroes. Green arrow isn't a normal archer. He can shoot 23 arrows in a minute and also has deadly accuracy. Batman is a weapons master and almost never misses a shot. If I were to refer to the new 52 batman he actually tries to kill people.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Pokergeist

@comicace3: Alright. Roland is Peak human as per definition for sure. At the Age of 14 he defeated Cort who is the Weapons Master of Gilead and became the youngest Gunslinger in history.

As seen as a child still he beat one of the best Gunslingers and teachers of Gilead with a Hawk alone.

He also at 14 Killed a Mutant wolf with his bare hands.

Thats strength.

Heck in his 20s he breaks both of a mans wrist with his grip.

Roland also has survived 6 days with no water or food tracking thru a desert. Batman never shown that stamina or toughness.

Durability wise he has brush off a 4x4 swing like nothing.

No Caption Provided

Doesnt even flinch when that alone breaks a normal mans bones easy.

Heck here he gets shot 3-5 times with assault rifle bullets and not only crawls from the dead bodies but transport a fellow gunslinger home to fallen Gilead to be buried. He ran with her while bleeding out from major gunshot wounds....

Also as for Batman dodging Rolands shots... well Roland skill is so great he has never miss a shot till he aged 20 years and lost 2 fngers on his right hand in Drawing of Three novel by Stephen King.

Add to this his Preternatural Shooting Speed and Eye Sight I believe Roland beats Deadshot by a bit in skill and hand speed.

Roland has fought were spiders like the Crimson King and Mordred.

Fought Demons like Dust Devils, Stone Gaurdians, F**k Demons, Oracles, and Monster Houses.

Fought Mutant People, Dogs, animals all with super strength or durability.

Battled Vampires like the Sisters of Eluria and Grand Fathers from the book Salems Lot.

heck he has bested Advance Killer Robots and Androids.

Batman may thru PIS battle Superman but realistically wouldn't last a day against Randal Flagg of Stephen Kings books The Stand, Eyes of the Dragon, and Dark Tower. Heck he would have died to the Sister of Eluria in the above pic alone.

However all this is moot as Roland is fighting Green Arrow.

Strategy for tomorrow.

comicace3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By comicace3
No Caption Provided

@CadenceV2: Batman , as you already know also has peak human conditioning and here he is fighting killer croc and broke both his legs, this is considered impressive b/c killer croc is superhuman and can take more damage ( bullets, bombs, etc).

No Caption Provided

Here is Batman again holding on a plane. He was injured, broken, and the turbulence and altitude should have killed him which proves how strong he is. Batman would last a long time in your comics, Heck he could take over Roland's place if he had to. Roland's not super human, only peak human, Bats has more battle feats, and probably is a better fighter.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Pokergeist

@comicace3: I would Argue that Batman wouldnt be able to fill Rolands role at all since 1) he has little to none Magical Knowledge. 2) does not hold the Weapons of the Dark Tower. 3) Does not transcends Time and Space (Roland actually does in a way). 4) Batman relies too much on Prep and Resources that don't simply exist in Roland s world(s).

Im going to let you open up a strategy. mine is simple. use the Jeep and drive to the Carrier and set up a hasty cover position. I have 2 advantage over your guys. Range Superiority and being near Blood Lusted. Both my guys are willing to kill with no remorse at all where both your guys hold back. I will know this as well thanks to the Info sheets.

comicace3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By comicace3

@CadenceV2: Thats were your wrong. Its killed or be killed when it comes to batman in the New 52. Green arrow can kill if it's necessary and thanks to your strategy... It's necessary. Battle starts at dusk by the way. Batman and Greek arrow can use their Night vision goggles built in their suits. Note: it also has infrared and it works as binoculars. Your characters eyesight an only see so far at night. My characters advantage is the ability to use their tech when the situation goes dark... Literally. They can use their stealth to reach the carrier. Using their infrared/ binoculars they can spot your heroes with ease.They will keep their distance until they have a perfect chance to strike. And you have a fair point with the batman going into your comic book characters universe.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Pokergeist

@comicace3: Oh cool your using new 52 Batman. are those scans above New 52? I thought Batman looked more grittier than usual.

Liara wont have any gear for night however I know Roland's Eye Sight is pretty superhuman. Anyway Rolands plan is hitting the Carrier as fast as possible. Liara could always have Roland drive and Liara throw up a Kinetic Barrier till I arrive there.

So that will protect my guys for the drive.

Once there the real fun starts. My team can run inside the carrier and take this fight to inside the Hanger!

From in this lit up area I can make a comeback. IRoland will leave the Jeep and all to get here as fast as possible.

From here where there will be lights from the city life Roland chances have increase drastically in seeing from behind cover. Liara will stand out in the open as well ready to hit you with her best.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Pokergeist

@comicace3: Once there Roland will be able to see the bright green Green Arrow rather easily. The guy sticks out. Then he will use his superior accuracy to gun him down.

Roland is as good as marksman as Ultimate Hawk Eye! He shoots as fast as Ult. HE shoots arrows!

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Top scan shows Roland taking out as describe 10 targets with a bullet while being shot and blind with rage.

Middle scan shows Roland firing near Blind from his gun s after being in pitch black for days. Still accurate as hell.

Bottom Scans. Roland for ONE WHOLE DAY shoots out the Crimson Kings Harry Potter Model (Serious that is what the'y're called!) Exploding Sneetches. These things are zig zagging and move faster than a professional Baseball throw as well small as Harry Potter Sneetches are. Roland takes them out 1 to 2 at a time for a day straight with no food, water, or rest!

Roland kills 5 Sucker Bats near Simultaneously. Do you know how fast Bats move?

These bats moves too fast for the camera to follow.

Bats move fast and zig zag in there flight as well. Roland kills 5 with his Legendary Draw Speed and Accuracy.

Here is a long one but says true his accuracy and morals.

Famous Battle of Tull.

Roland kills 58 people attacking him at once. He kills every single one of them with a single bullet. 58 people. 60 Shots. Wait 60 shots? Yes 60 as he used 2 for Sylvia's Crosses. he been stab and pummeled with stones yet every shot remains true and he fights his way thru this mob doing his best to hold back killing them all.

comicace3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By comicace3

@CadenceV2: Oh don't worry I was thinking about Liara and your kinetic barrier and I figured one of Green arrows Emp arrows would take that away. But I wouldn't play dirty like that. And yes I am using new 52. I figured I should use the current version to make it more fair. Bats has x ray goggle in his cowl which can come in handy. Green arrow can shoot multiple arrows, blinding Liara, taking down her shield with Emp, then knocking out or impaling her. Bats will be saved for Roland and if he needs help green will stand by for back up. And I have a question will her shields weaken her if she uses it too much?

comicace3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By comicace3
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

@CadenceV2: I gotta say that's kewl and while Green arrow is being fired at he can shoot arrows simultaneously. This picture is showing Green Arrow fighting one of his enemies and as you can see that gun was extremely close to his face. The first picture is batman dodging bullets while throwing his smoke pellets. Batman can use that skill to get his attention or green arrow can shoot another blinding trick arrow to.. well blind him and batman can get close enough to strike. Batman can also use his his tech to turn off all the lights so Roland can't see.

No Caption Provided

This is green arrows night vision goggles. And bats can use his x-ray goggles.

No Caption Provided

Note: Even with his super senses superman was caught off guard by batman. And don't think they can't take cover while Roland is shooting his bullets. Both their suit are durable enough to take gun shots. Heck, batman had a brawl with supes and survived.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Pokergeist

@comicace3: Roland hit with Blind arrows wont throw his game off.

As I posted above he has shot while blinded.

Also Roland has for his standard gear a Pet Billy Bumbler. Billy Bumblers are a cross of a wolverine and Bobcat with extreme intelligence In the Dark Tower Books Oy was a pet of his a Jake. For 5 (out of 7) Books Oy saved Roland Time and Again. In the Comic Journey Begins from Marvel he has a Pet Billy Bumbler again.

So without further adoo.

Roland vs Perfect Invisible Not Men 1st Time. Billy Bumbler still senses then and he still Heard, Smell, and thru the enviroment saw them.

Here Roland fights a Gang of them mostly without his Billy Bumbler this time. Heck these guys are also more well armed than Poison Blow Darts.

He can shoot invisible target (Perfect Invisibility, not like Predator cloaking) and his Billy Bumbler will sniff out any Batman attack. Batman can be the best sneaker he cant hide his stench, odor, or foot steps to Enhance Animal senses.

Thanks little guy :)

Now we discuss Roland alot. what about Batman Sneaking? Well.... he get GA killed quick if he did that. GA would be left as the single Target. What would Liara do with no other target?

Skip to 1:30.

Liara Shields can tank some Arrows or what not easy. Then with a proper Singularity as seen at 1:30 she can catch ALL the smoke and GA as well into a Gravity Pull! Thats a easy target for Roland (Real easy, instnat win easy) and Liara can proceed to shot him like she did the Cerberus Soldiers.

comicace3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By comicace3

Ya know who also has enhanced sense? Killer croc. And you already know what happened to him. And I've played mass effect 3. She can't take emp blasts and blast that occur around her. If she uses her power too much she weakens. Here is another thing. Green arrow can also use his sonic trick arrow to keep this billy occupied by deafening him. A few explosive batarangs and gas pellets making him super cough and boom he's toast. Any ways if Liara does use her gravity pull, and while batman keeps Roland busy, Green arrow can use one of his most powerful trick arrows the atomic warhead arrow which he can detonate if it comes near the target but doesn't hit it. If Liara tends on catching that arrow remember there will be more than one. None of her shields can with stand EMP. I will have the rest of my strategy tommorrow.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Pokergeist

@comicace3: In the game Liara never weakens from power use. I also never seen her Biotics disable from a EMP at all.

I do know her Biotics it self will end Batman in a fight is he tries to engage in H2H

Liara all Biotic up can easily fight H2H and move at incredible burst of speed.

No Caption Provided

Increase Strength

Here Liara engages Blue Son armed with weapons with her fist. She even KOs a Krogan with one shot! Krogan as anyone who plays Mass Effect are near impossible to KO tanking head shots from mass effect guns with little effect. Her speed again is noted as she blitz these guys Biotic up.

This Cerberus Cyber Ninja Assassin is more dangerous than Batman IMO. Liara handled her fine.

This is all Close Combat. No if she use her powers she has more options.

Biotic Push and Pull. What would Batman do if hit with this while attacking Roland? He be dead.

Singularities can also be Explosive. TNT Explosive. I throw this type at Green Arrow and hes done.

No Caption Provided

Or the good old Nova attack. The Shields would drain but would recharge in seconds of cover.

Finally if Batman proved too much for Roland then Liara hits kill mode.

Batman would flat out be crewed as A) He cant dodge this and B) It would cut him in many pieces like the steel around Liara.

Batman getting in CC is the worst thing he can do. As it is GA is outclass by both Roland better accuracy feats and Liara AoE Biotic attacks.

Added to a singularity Blast Roland has 3 Sticks of TNT to throw as well.

GA is a dead man and near non factor due to being trapped in my Carrier kill zone.

Also the Atomic Warhead might help... but that would kill and GA in character does go that rout as easily as Roland or Liara. At all.

comicace3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By comicace3

Batman not is crazy enough to go against liara h2h. And when I played the game she used to get hurt all the time due to the emp blast taking her shield away ( damn that cursed game). And tell me how is liara with the element of suprise? Oh and I gotta tell your there are gonna be a few civilians in the carrier. So we are gonna have to take this somewhere else. Roland is all about accuracy and I will show you how good green arrow and bats are with accuracy. I am replying to you mobile so I can't show you .the scans

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Pokergeist

@comicace3: Liara Shields (as her Armour and shields) will go away with a EMP. That is correct. Not her Barrier.

No Caption Provided

As seen here.

That can be thrown up anytime.

As for Bats if he attacked Roland he will have a Billy Bumbler on him and Roland has a good chance to scrap and Liara will easily Biotic up and join that fight. Batman is not beating all 3 in Close Combat especially with Liara in there.

Roland works well in Close Quarters with his Bumbler and Guns.

Roland fights the super Human Durable and strong Slow Mutants in a cramp cellar. as seen that Bumbler makes all the Difference.

Roland traveling for 16 days in the Desert and just got some Water to fight of the severe Dehydration battles Mutant Desert Dogs.

At 14 Years old kills a Mutant Wolf with his Bare Hands.

Showing this again! As a 14 year old kid still he beat one of the best Gunslingers and teachers of Gilead with a Hawk alone.

So Roland is far from outclass in H2H and wont be dropped before Liara can pull this maneuver.

No Caption Provided

Really that easy.

comicace3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By comicace3
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Ok your points are valid. And I barely have a chance to reply to you with all my classes this week. Now lets get back to business: Adding billy bumbler will just waste batman's time. If he attacks and batman, he will get real gritty he will put an explosive batarangs into his mouth and before he can bark he can throw him aside and boom: There goes billy. Batman has fought people who were twice his size and defeated them alone (i.e killer croc, bane, etc.). He has mastered 127 martial arts and I know you may think that's only a number but imagine the possibilities you could come up with fighting someone your own size. He took knives to the body, has been drugged, and still was able to continue fighting talon. He dodges bullets like it's nothing showing his agility then dodges a bomb blast . He has great aim and this guy you see that looks like a bull has super human strength who hit batman with a log yet he still went after him. He brawled with supes and survived and walked away with a few injuries. Batman has been medically sedated after surviving his usual night out. ( dodging bullets and bombs) and still stayed awake. His suit is chem resistant, electrical resistant... Oh just look at the last pics... So there you go meet the energy deflector. He fought against Mr. Toxic and wasn't affected by the radiation at all still fighting like a bad ass. If Liara tries to use anything on batman this is what will happen. Oh and there is a problem with Liara's powers: She has to shoot straight and steady and if she misses all Batman and green arrow have to do is get out of the blast radius which won't be hard at all. Batman also has cryogenic batarangs which will come in handy. Using agility & speed to dodge Malik's ( who is the twin brother of Light weaver and has the same power to create light constructs) powerful light based power blasts & constructs that Malik amazingly used to defeat the JLI on his own just before this battle. He also was able to know someone would shoot him and dodged a kill shot. He waits outside in arctic temperatures for days until he is trained and he learns He learns to control his pain and emotion, and he has full control of his body and mind being able to melt ice just through meditation. Ok I could show you a ton of what batman could do but I'll start talking about green arrow tomorrow Remember I got allot more info on both. I know you also have the same. I will also start using what I've been waiting to use... Now you see me now you don't. Just so you know he was able to make Talon ( and undead superhuman assassin) sh*t his pants.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Pokergeist

@comicace3: Cool till tomorow, I have home wok to.

tomlikesfries

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 106

User Lists: 3

#22  Edited By tomlikesfries

Pretty cool debate so far. Looking forward to the rest of it.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Pokergeist

@tomlikesfries: Im back.

As seen Liara has very Destructive powers. she is also quite the shot herself.

She Wields the Predator Pistol. Pretty basin in the game but superior to any gun on our planet.

We know from the Games Liara is a hell of a shot.

Marksman is a talent gained from the Pistols skill tree. It improves the weapon's fire rate and accuracy, as well as reducing overheating.

The Predator itself fires mini Slugs at insane speeds due to the Mass Accelerators built into it.

As seen it easily penetrates Body Armour easy.

As Per Game Description:

Reliable, accurate sidearm. Effective against armore; weak against Shields, and Biotic Barriers.

Manufactured by Elanus Risk Control the Predator is valued as a powerful, deadly, and relatively inexpensive weapon. While it is not generally deployed in the military, where kinetic barriers are common, it’s still very popular in the Terminus System where these defenses are less common.

As seen in the hands of Liara she can put down Bats Armour for sure and in her hands a useful weapon to compliment her Biotics.

Very good shot.
Very good shot.
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

As seen she is a good shot and loves to use her Weapons with biotic Powers to devastating effect.

As for Hawkeye nailing Roland and Liara with a Blast arrow im not convince. Liara as I said earlier would throw a Singularity that totaly will disable Green Arrow in a 3 meter radius. He will get suck into its gravity and be shot at Rolands pleasure real easy.

All this before Batman makes a stealth move. Heck it can even follow you around corners. GA will not know what this attack is and would think hes safe dodging it. Then he gets caught up n the Gravity Field and in Roland's Preternatural sights.

tomlikesfries

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By tomlikesfries

Just giving you a shout out, as you might have forgotten about this.

comicace3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By comicace3

@CadenceV2 said:

@tomlikesfries: Im back.

As seen Liara has very Destructive powers. she is also quite the shot herself.

She Wields the Predator Pistol. Pretty basin in the game but superior to any gun on our planet.

We know from the Games Liara is a hell of a shot.

Marksman is a talent gained from the Pistols skill tree. It improves the weapon's fire rate and accuracy, as well as reducing overheating.

The Predator itself fires mini Slugs at insane speeds due to the Mass Accelerators built into it.

As seen it easily penetrates Body Armour easy.

As Per Game Description:

Reliable, accurate sidearm. Effective against armore; weak against Shields, and Biotic Barriers.

Manufactured by Elanus Risk Control the Predator is valued as a powerful, deadly, and relatively inexpensive weapon. While it is not generally deployed in the military, where kinetic barriers are common, it’s still very popular in the Terminus System where these defenses are less common.

As seen in the hands of Liara she can put down Bats Armour for sure and in her hands a useful weapon to compliment her Biotics.

Very good shot.
Very good shot.
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

As seen she is a good shot and loves to use her Weapons with biotic Powers to devastating effect.

As for Hawkeye nailing Roland and Liara with a Blast arrow im not convince. Liara as I said earlier would throw a Singularity that totaly will disable Green Arrow in a 3 meter radius. He will get suck into its gravity and be shot at Rolands pleasure real easy.

All this before Batman makes a stealth move. Heck it can even follow you around corners. GA will not know what this attack is and would think hes safe dodging it. Then he gets caught up n the Gravity Field and in Roland's Preternatural sights.

OOOOOK I'm back. It's Green Arrow not Hawkeye (lolz). Now about Liara throwing her singularity.... That won't work. Wanna know why? She has to shoot straight and if she misses the blast radius won't touch him. Ollie is an Olympic athlete and lets add fact to fiction. Usain Bolt (an Olympic athlete) was able to run a hundred meter dash in 9.59 seconds. Lets do some math here. 9.95/ 100= .0995 m/s. Easy to dodge. And how is liara gonna use her singularity if she can't see? I am gonna start using the smoke screen. Like I said before Ollie and Bruce both have infrared goggles and can see through the dense smoke. It'll only take a few seconds to apprehend his target roland. I know roland has his super hearing and sight, but as I said before superman was caught by surprise by bats and he can here quite far if you ask me. If roland starts shooting batman, he won't take any crap and just throw a batarangs at him ( it can either be cryogenic or explosive you choose). Then if liara can't see she will have to be extra careful not to hurt her team mate. Ollie will cause a distraction, batman will intimidate her, probably driving her crazy until she burst out a mass effect explosion. Batman will use his energy disruptor as shown in my last post and the force will be redirected at liara hitting her and probably knocking her out. If that doesn't work Ollie will cause a distraction until she uses one of her powers. If she tries to shoot she has a chance of hitting roland. She can put up her shield, yes but that will just waste time and by the time the smoke fades away roland will be dead. As we all know both our heroes have fought people with immense skill. So why don't you counter my attack and then we let the others vote.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Pokergeist

@comicace3: Ill let you get the last post in and call for votes. I never thought of reminding myself.

for a few shout outs.

Avatar image for yourneighborhoodcomicgeek
YourNeighborhoodComicGeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 15

I'll go with CadenceV2 for this one.

Strafe Prower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 16

#28  Edited By Strafe Prower

CadenceV2

Great job to comicace though.

Esquire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Esquire

Giving it to Comicace. He was more specific in the way he countered Cadence's exact arguments. Great debate to both sides, though.

Sherlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Sherlock

I would say Comicace had this one

comicace3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By comicace3

2-2 tie

tomlikesfries

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By tomlikesfries

CadenceV2

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Pokergeist

CadenceV2 3 - 2 Comicace

@comicace3: We will close votes Tommorow Night. Then Round 2 will get on way.

Jokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Jokergeist

My supreme vote goes to @comicace3.

Sincerely,

No Caption Provided

comicace3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By comicace3

3-3 tie thanks for the support on our battle guys!

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Pokergeist

@comicace3: I need to end this tonight lol.

Well I guess we can both go on. We have a odd number and its time to call it and I cant vote. Sounds good to pass us on to make the next sets of matches.