Vermin vs Bane

SwaggaB0y

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By SwaggaB0y

Who will win this battle it takes place in the sewer?

Jx4gz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Jx4gz

No one can beat Bane >.>

SwaggaB0y

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By SwaggaB0y

I only use Bane because he is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo POPULAR right now lol its his month.

Jx4gz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Jx4gz

Bane beat batman and batman is like >>god so bane wins

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#5  Edited By The_Martian

Vermin stomps him. Vermin defeat Captain America and Spider-Man. Bane has no chance.

morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#6  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@Nobody said:
" Vermin stomps him. Vermin defeat Captain America and Spider-Man. Bane has no chance. "
Avatar image for darth_brendroid
darth_brendroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#7  Edited By darth_brendroid

I'm not too sure about Vermin's power level - but Morpheus (whose opinion I highly respect in these instances) seems to be saying he agrees with Nobody, so I'll go with Nobody.

morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@darth_brendroid said:

" I'm not too sure about Vermin's power level - but Morpheus (whose opinion I highly respect in these instances) seems to be saying he agrees with Nobody, so I'll go with Nobody. "

Well, Vermin did give Spider-man a pretty close fight recently, during Kraven's First Hunt, and even though I don't believe there has been an exact, recent official confirmation of Vermin's strength level, his agility and strength was enough to cause Spider-man distress, and Bane is only at a 2 tons maximum, even on Venom. He has great pain endurance, but he is still outclassed here.
Avatar image for darth_brendroid
darth_brendroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#9  Edited By darth_brendroid

Alrighty then, thanks for the info Morph ^-^

morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
No problem.
castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 4

#11  Edited By castleking

vermin would stomp him with his strength lvl and speed although he lacks actual fighting skill his physical prowers more then make up for them. plus he can always summon the sewer creature like rodents to attack bane in mass.

SwaggaB0y

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By SwaggaB0y
@Morpheus_ said:
" @darth_brendroid said:

" I'm not too sure about Vermin's power level - but Morpheus (whose opinion I highly respect in these instances) seems to be saying he agrees with Nobody, so I'll go with Nobody. "

Well, Vermin did give Spider-man a pretty close fight recently, during Kraven's First Hunt, and even though I don't believe there has been an exact, recent official confirmation of Vermin's strength level, his agility and strength was enough to cause Spider-man distress, and Bane is only at a 2 tons maximum, even on Venom. He has great pain endurance, but he is still outclassed here. "

:) what do you know I had just finish reading that part when I posted this battle.
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@SwaggaB0y said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
" @darth_brendroid said:

Well, Vermin did give Spider-man a pretty close fight recently, during Kraven's First Hunt, and even though I don't believe there has been an exact, recent official confirmation of Vermin's strength level, his agility and strength was enough to cause Spider-man distress, and Bane is only at a 2 tons maximum, even on Venom. He has great pain endurance, but he is still outclassed here. "
:) what do you know I had just finish reading that part when I posted this battle. "
It's cool. Kraven's First Hunt is the point the book actually begins to get better. A lot better. New Ways to Die (Romita Jr is always a bonus for me), the two issues with Hammerhead, and especially the two issues with the Shocker are all great in their own right. The dating issue was also a nice touch. Then you have Character Assassination, which I am not particularly fond of, but the Spot & F4 issues are mad fun. Spider-man: 24/7 is OK, but American Son is the indisputable highlight. Generally, when Kelly is writing...We're good.
SwaggaB0y

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By SwaggaB0y
@Morpheus_ said:
" @SwaggaB0y said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
" @darth_brendroid said:

:) what do you know I had just finish reading that part when I posted this battle. "
It's cool. Kraven's First Hunt is the point the book actually begins to get better. A lot better. New Ways to Die (Romita Jr is always a bonus for me), the two issues with Hammerhead, and especially the two issues with the Shocker are all great in their own right. The dating issue was also a nice touch. Then you have Character Assassination, which I am not particularly fond of, but the Spot & F4 issues are mad fun. Spider-man: 24/7 is OK, but American Son is the indisputable highlight. Generally, when Kelly is writing...We're good. "
Yea I'm am really enjoying the it atm thanks for the heads up.
pulamea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By pulamea

you guys realise that vermin is a class 15 and fast enough to hit spiderman also durable to take hits from him

Decoy Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 4

#16  Edited By Decoy Elite
@pulamea said:
" you guys realise that vermin is a class 15 and fast enough to hit spiderman also durable to take hits from him "
You realize that this is 10 months old and they're saying Vermin wins anyway?
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 1

#17  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

Are we talking the version of Vermin who could take on Cap AND Spider-Man....Or the version who lost to an unarmed Sergei Kravinoff, Spider-Man, and Ana Kravinoff? lol
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#18  Edited By spidey 15
@k4tzm4n said:
" Are we talking the version of Vermin who could take on Cap AND Spider-Man....Or the version who lost to an unarmed Sergei Kravinoff, Spider-Man, and Ana Kravinoff? lol "
It will be better if we take this, IMO. 
=]
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#19  Edited By spidey 15

Does anyone have scans of Vermin's fight with cap and spidey? 
I would appreciate it, if he could post them. 
=]

duderkyle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By duderkyle

Vermin uses Bane's head as a bludgeon from now on..