This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by KratosTheGod (26 posts) - - Show Bio

Epic Duel

#2 Posted by dccomicsrule2011 (23402 posts) - - Show Bio

If this is Vergil from Devil May Cry he stomps.

Online
#3 Posted by laflux (14382 posts) - - Show Bio

@dccomicsrule2011 said:

If this is Vergil from Devil May Cry he stomps.

#4 Posted by Aronmorales (9434 posts) - - Show Bio

...Vergil? "Devil May Cry" Dante's TWIN "Vergil"?

...Do you hate Spider-Man or something?

#5 Posted by Dark_Vengeance_ (14587 posts) - - Show Bio

@laflux said:

@dccomicsrule2011 said:

If this is Vergil from Devil May Cry he stomps.

#6 Posted by JonSmith (3990 posts) - - Show Bio

Vergil wins by default when Spider-Ock runs from the battle after taking one hit.

#7 Posted by AllStarSuperman (20373 posts) - - Show Bio

Vergil im the only one who thought it was Static?

#8 Posted by D3athstroke (3909 posts) - - Show Bio
@JonSmith said:

Vergil wins by default when Spider-Ock runs from the battle after taking one hit.

He wont survive hit from Vergil.
#9 Posted by God_Spawn (37386 posts) - - Show Bio

2nd warning for spite matches.

Moderator
#10 Posted by New_World_Order (12644 posts) - - Show Bio

Vergil.