User Lists: 1

Hmm. Probably Team 2 for Round 1, and Team 1 for Round 2

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

Team 1. Ventress and Mara are about equal with Jaina and Ulic, respectively. Malgus and Kyle are the weakest duelists here by a small by noticeable margin, but where Malgus makes up for it with devastating Force power, Kyle's Force abilities are still not superior to those of the opposing team's.

Avatar image for deactivated-5dace575ce059
deactivated-5dace575ce059

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Team 1. Ventress and Mara are about equal with Jaina and Ulic, respectively. Malgus and Kyle are the weakest duelists here by a small by noticeable margin, but where Malgus makes up for it with devastating Force power, Kyle's Force abilities are still not superior to those of the opposing team's.

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

HOLY H'EL!

Malgus rekts

Avatar image for deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e
deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Mara and Katarn are the weakest fighters overall and probably quite close to each other, and would lose to everyone else here.

What mostly matters is Jaina/Ulic vs Malgus/Ventress. Malgus being able to choke three protags whilst engaging in a duel with the fourth is insane, but also kind of iffy in terms of the fact it's a game mechanic and perhaps not meant to be taken literally. I'd also wager that Ulic has enough power to resist Malgus, and his own power channelled through his Sith talisman could be more useful due to Malgus's lack of defensive powers. Ulic's also the better duelist, slightly, so he could take a small majority over Malgus. I'd favour Ulic over Ventress in an excellent fight as well, due to a slight edge in strength and a noticeable power gap which could come into play. Jaina, IMO, would lose to either Malgus or Ventress, in excellent fights, though. Her skillset matches up quite poorly against Malgus's, and I favour Ventress over her in terms of dueling skill slightly.

It's kind of too close to call.

Rexorr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thevivas said:

Hmm. Probably Team 2 for Round 1, and Team 1 for Round 2

This.

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Too close to call

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

Probably team 2.

WollfMyth209

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I'm going with Team 1. Katarn is a weaklink IMO, though Malgus and Jaina should be the MVP, though I feel Malgus can carry his Team to victory because of his superior destructive power.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Kyle just seems like a weak link, to be honest.

I'd favour Ulic over Ventress in an excellent fight as well, due to a slight edge in strength and a noticeable power gap which could come into play.

Ulic hasn't ever made use of offensive powers or his trinkets in fights. It's useful in the second round, but in the first, he's really less skilled, and then that's just it. Ventress has faced worse in terms of physical strength, although at times people of inferior physical strength compared to Ulic have also displayed a noticeable edge over her in that way.