#1 Posted by HobGadling (706 posts) - - Show Bio

Apparently, "the machines" have gotten it in their heads that Eddie Brock will be a lieutenant of John Connor's in the future, and have sent a T-1000 back in time to terminate him.  Don't ask me why they picked a bad year.  Who wins?

Venom
T-1000
#2 Edited by Vrakmul (23849 posts) - - Show Bio
Doesn't the t-1000 have a big f***ing plasma cannon?  Wouldn't that turn Venom into quivering jell-o?
#3 Posted by Vance Astro (91225 posts) - - Show Bio

Venom..no problem at all.

#4 Posted by Vrakmul (23849 posts) - - Show Bio
Still no match for the plasma cannon o doom.
#5 Posted by Vance Astro (91225 posts) - - Show Bio
Dreadnaught said:
"Still no match for the plasma cannon o doom.
"
Cannon's don't matter when your opponent can't hit you.
#6 Posted by Vrakmul (23849 posts) - - Show Bio
I don't exactly remember how big the explosion was per shot, got any pics?
#7 Posted by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio

How is he exactly gonna win with something that can't really die?

#8 Posted by Vance Astro (91225 posts) - - Show Bio
oldmagic said:
"How is he exactly gonna win with something that can't really die?"
BFR.
#9 Posted by Vrakmul (23849 posts) - - Show Bio
oldmagic said:
"How is he exactly gonna win with something that can't really die?"
who?
#10 Posted by King Saturn (224169 posts) - - Show Bio
T-1000 doesnt have a Plasma Cannon. He really doesnt cant use that type of weapon anyways unless this fight takes place in 2024 AD... with that said. Venom will win simply because Venom is much quicker and he is stronger than the T-1000... the only thing I worry about here is if the T-1000 tries to go in Venom's mouth... then we would have a problem
#11 Posted by Vrakmul (23849 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"T-1000 doesnt have a Plasma Cannon. He really doesnt cant use that type of weapon anyways unless this fight takes place in 2024 AD... with that said. Venom will win simply because Venom is much quicker and he is stronger than the T-1000... the only thing I worry about here is if the T-1000 tries to go in Venom's mouth... then we would have a problem
"
That would be gross, and wouldn't venom die from mercury poisoning?
#12 Posted by Vance Astro (91225 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"Venom..no problem at all."
#13 Posted by King Saturn (224169 posts) - - Show Bio
Dreadnaught said:
"King Saturn said:
"T-1000 doesnt have a Plasma Cannon. He really doesnt cant use that type of weapon anyways unless this fight takes place in 2024 AD... with that said. Venom will win simply because Venom is much quicker and he is stronger than the T-1000... the only thing I worry about here is if the T-1000 tries to go in Venom's mouth... then we would have a problem
"
That would be gross, and wouldn't venom die from mercury poisoning?"
Possibly
#14 Posted by Vrakmul (23849 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"Dreadnaught said:
"King Saturn said:
"
Possibly"
I thought T-1000 had built in weapons?
#15 Posted by Vance Astro (91225 posts) - - Show Bio
Dreadnaught said:
"King Saturn said:
"Dreadnaught said:
"King Saturn said:
"
Possibly"
I thought T-1000 had built in weapons?"
Only what weapons he can form his body into...only sharp objects
#16 Posted by King Saturn (224169 posts) - - Show Bio
Dreadnaught said:
"King Saturn said:
"Dreadnaught said:
"King Saturn said:
"
Possibly"
Nope. Only the early T-1 Models and the T-X have built in weapons... T-1000 can form knifes and blades with his arms using his liquid metal composition though... and he can shape shift
#17 Posted by Vrakmul (23849 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"Dreadnaught said:
"King Saturn said:
"Dreadnaught said:
"King Saturn said:
"
Possibly"
Nope. Only the early T-1 Models and the T-X have built in weapons... T-1000 can form knifes and blades with his arms using his liquid metal composition though... and he can shape shift"
I was thinking about the terminator from terminator 3 what model is it?  It had a plasma cannon and took the form of a woman.
#18 Posted by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio
Dreadnaught said:
"King Saturn said:
"Dreadnaught said:
"King Saturn said:
"Dreadnaught said:
"King Saturn said:
"
Possibly"
Nope. Only the early T-1 Models and the T-X have built in weapons... T-1000 can form knifes and blades with his arms using his liquid metal composition though... and he can shape shift"
I was thinking about the terminator from terminator 3 what model is it?  It had a plasma cannon and took the form of a woman."
That is one deadly woman you don't want to make eye contact with.....ever. 
#19 Posted by King Saturn (224169 posts) - - Show Bio
Dreadnaught said:
"King Saturn said:
"Dreadnaught said:
"King Saturn said:
"Dreadnaught said:
"King Saturn said:
"
Possibly"
I was thinking about the terminator from terminator 3 what model is it?  It had a plasma cannon and took the form of a woman."
This Model is the Terminatrix aka T-X
#20 Posted by Vrakmul (23849 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"Dreadnaught said:
"King Saturn said:
"Dreadnaught said:
"King Saturn said:
"Dreadnaught said:
"King Saturn said:
"
Possibly"
This Model is the Terminatrix aka T-X
"
ahh that one. 
#21 Posted by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio

scary hot b!tch........>.>

#22 Posted by King Saturn (224169 posts) - - Show Bio
oldmagic said:
"scary hot b!tch........>.>"
Yes She Is... She is also the most effective fighting Terminator as of now...
#23 Posted by Vrakmul (23849 posts) - - Show Bio

The T-10000 failed at its job and let t-800 by thanks to the damned writers.

#24 Posted by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio
Dreadnaught said:
"The T-10000 failed at its job and let t-800 by thanks to the damned writers."
It's the universal rule..Good guys always win. 
#25 Posted by King Saturn (224169 posts) - - Show Bio
oldmagic said:
"Dreadnaught said:
It's the universal rule..Good guys always win. "
Yep. You cant kill Arnold Scwartzennger in a 1990's action movie

LOL
#26 Posted by Vrakmul (23849 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"oldmagic said:
"Dreadnaught said:
It's the universal rule..Good guys always win. "
Yep. You cant kill Arnold Scwartzennger in a 1990's action movie

LOL
"
C.A.B.A.L improved on Skynet's failure. Instead of making a liquid metal Spider the size of a building with more ways to impale you than Jesus, why not make a Giant Robot the size of a sky scraper that can instantly vaporize concrete with a laser that reaches over 180 billion degrees C.   Did I mention he Has 2?