• 55 results
  • 1
  • 2
#1 Posted by claws (5061 posts) - - Show Bio
#2 Posted by King Saturn (223834 posts) - - Show Bio

Gotta go with Magneto here.

#3 Posted by White Mage (18740 posts) - - Show Bio

Magneto wins. Easily.

#4 Posted by King Saturn (223834 posts) - - Show Bio

White Mage says:

"Magneto wins. Easily. "

Yep. This is a Curbstomp

#5 Posted by King Saturn (223834 posts) - - Show Bio

@Alexander Anderson - Thanks Bro

#6 Posted by Alexander Anderson (4030 posts) - - Show Bio
#7 Posted by DRDOOMSDAY390 (1255 posts) - - Show Bio

((The Master Of Magnetism will win easy))

#8 Posted by Garison (2645 posts) - - Show Bio

Lets see Veeeennnnnoooooo--Magento!

#9 Posted by White Phantom (1760 posts) - - Show Bio

Wow, Claws did this twice. Anyway, Magneto wins.

#10 Posted by Beastly-Hound (241 posts) - - Show Bio

Magneto can only control metal so he couldn't control Venom but if you see how he was defeated in film 3 then Magneto could win by doing that. But id put my luck towards Venom

#11 Posted by Vrakmul (23398 posts) - - Show Bio

Beastly-Hound says:

"Magneto can only control metal so he couldn't control Venom but if you see how he was defeated in film 3 then Magneto could win by doing that. But id put my luck towards Venom"

Guess what, you have metal in your blood. It's what makes it red.

#12 Posted by Shaper (5168 posts) - - Show Bio

Venom. :P

#13 Posted by Kain Echnida (1750 posts) - - Show Bio

I hate new people sometimes.

#14 Posted by The_Absolute (892 posts) - - Show Bio

Kain Echnida says:

"I hate new people sometimes."

It's fun to educate. (^_^)

At any rate, Mr. Hound, check out Uncanny X-Men # 304. Magneto beat the entire mutant population. Ok maybe I'm exaggerating, but almost all of the X-mutants were there. He could have killed them all but decided to, as all villians do, monologue. And lost that fight.

#15 Posted by White Phantom (1760 posts) - - Show Bio

Beastly-Hound says:

"Magneto can only control metal so he couldn't control Venom but if you see how he was defeated in film 3 then Magneto could win by doing that. But id put my luck towards Venom"

He can manipulate all forms of energy, mostly magnetic energy, but he can do it with any energy. Venom races forward to punch Magneto, Magneto's force field goes up, Venom bounces off, Magneto fries Venom. Goes to dig grave for Venom

#16 Posted by Vrakmul (23398 posts) - - Show Bio

There is iron in blood, it's why blood is red. Magneto pulls all of venom's blood out and venom dies. end of story.

#17 Posted by Nerx (15088 posts) - - Show Bio

Mags pulls out a meteor from space and slams it at venom's face

#18 Posted by Vance Astro (91123 posts) - - Show Bio
Nerx said:
"Mags pulls out a meteor from space and slams it at venom's face"
Don't be stupid/
Moderator
#19 Posted by King Saturn (223834 posts) - - Show Bio
Shaper said:
"

Venom. :P

"
Ha Ha Ha  !

Nice One
#20 Posted by TheDrifter (26555 posts) - - Show Bio

I dunno

#21 Posted by nathandan1222 (1807 posts) - - Show Bio
Nerx said:
"Mags pulls out a meteor from space and slams it at venom's face"

venom isnt slow
#22 Posted by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio
nathandan1222 said:
"Nerx said:
"Mags pulls out a meteor from space and slams it at venom's face"

venom isnt slow"
lol do you know what a meteor does when it impacts on land? lol doesn't matter how fast Venom goes, he's toast. 
#23 Posted by nathandan1222 (1807 posts) - - Show Bio

well i could see a meteor and if it was comming at me i could drive away from it and if im not mistaken venom can run as fast as spidey and thats equal to a car and if it was a massive blast wouldnt it kill magneto too

#24 Posted by King Saturn (223834 posts) - - Show Bio
TheDrifter said:
"I dunno"
Magneto has the obvious power advantage here... I cant see much that Venom could do to him
#25 Posted by kinggamer97 (1013 posts) - - Show Bio

oh come on Curbstomp magneto

#26 Posted by Nerx (15088 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"Nerx said:
"Mags pulls out a meteor from space and slams it at venom's face"
Don't be stupid/"
Dude what the heck man, even with venom's speed he would not even be able to escape the blast radius as stated by nathandan1222
#27 Posted by kaino12 (3151 posts) - - Show Bio

mags all the way!!

#28 Edited by AtPhantom (14521 posts) - - Show Bio
Nerx said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Nerx said:
"Mags pulls out a meteor from space and slams it at venom's face"
Don't be stupid/"
Dude what the heck man, even with venom's speed he would not even be able to escape the blast radius as stated by nathandan1222"
Bit of an overkill don't you think? All he has to do is put up a shield which venom cannot go through and then simply bombard him with any piece of metal that happens to be lying around.
#29 Posted by kaino12 (3151 posts) - - Show Bio

or go vlad the impaler on him and take all of his blood out and stab him with it.

#30 Posted by Toxin45 (311 posts) - - Show Bio

Venom is fast and stronger than magneto can shoot webs and strength able to lift 100 tons

#31 Posted by yodagod (2285 posts) - - Show Bio
@Toxin45:
Venom isn't even half that strong.  Magneto has fought multiple 100 tonners before with  very little effort.  Webs don't help at all against a man who can manipulate magretic fields, gravitons, subatomic particles, and space-time.  He has a genius level intellect. This isn't even fair.  Mags could literally go from being nude asleep, to awake with full armor and a Venom corpse in his room in the blink of an eye.  Why? Why the disturbance in the electromagnetic field would have alerted him to Venom's presence of course.  You're talking about a guy who can throw a dump truck compared to a guy who can stop the Earth from spinning.  Curbstomp... overkill... anihilation.
#32 Posted by ThanosIsMad (2194 posts) - - Show Bio
@Toxin45 said:
" Venom is fast and stronger than magneto can shoot webs and strength able to lift 100 tons "
Eddie Brock was an 11 ton bencher.  Current Venom, Mac Gargan, is 40 tons.  Magneto can lift hundreds of thousands of tons, can create impenetrable force fields, electric bolts, waves of heat (which Symbiotes are weak against), energy blasts, and a bunch of other power stunts.  Then there's the fact that he can manipulate matter, regardless of whether its a metal or not, there's no way in hell Venom is going to touch Magneto.
#33 Posted by The Mjolnir Wielder (7906 posts) - - Show Bio
@Toxin45 said:
"Venom is fast and stronger than magneto can shoot webs and strength able to lift 100 tons "

No, he's not even close to 100 ton range. He can lift a max of 25 tons at the very most. I like Venom but he's outclassed here and even Scarlet Spider has kicked his ass before.
#34 Posted by The Mjolnir Wielder (7906 posts) - - Show Bio
@Toxin45 said:
"Venom is fast and stronger than magneto can shoot webs and strength able to lift 100 tons "

In fact, my "Spider-Man: Birth of Venom" graphic novel states that Venom can lift a max of 11 tons.
#35 Posted by LadyAlchemist (63 posts) - - Show Bio

Mag WINS>>>>>>>>

#36 Posted by MrDirector786 (43415 posts) - - Show Bio

Magneto wins. He can just take a bunch of metal objects and use them to create loud noise to force the symbiote off. And I don't see what Venom could really do to him. Magneto can easily keep him away. Though, the environment they are fighting in does matter to an extent. What I said is what I think would happen if they were fighting in a city.

#37 Posted by Johnny_Nemesis (2170 posts) - - Show Bio
2@Toxin45 said:
" Venom is fast and stronger than magneto can shoot webs and strength able to lift 100 tons "
Venom cant lift 100 tons and he isnt faster then a guy who can fly
#38 Posted by ThanosIsMad (2194 posts) - - Show Bio
@MrDirector786 said:
"

Magneto wins. He can just take a bunch of metal objects and use them to create loud noise to force the symbiote off. And I don't see what Venom could really do to him. Magneto can easily keep him away. Though, the environment they are fighting in does matter to an extent. What I said is what I think would happen if they were fighting in a city.

"
Magneto doesn't need a city and he doesn't need metal.  He could make a lightning bolt or a wave of heat and just blast Venom to hell.
#39 Posted by sevennames27 (1583 posts) - - Show Bio
@ThanosIsMad said:
" @MrDirector786 said:
"

Magneto wins. He can just take a bunch of metal objects and use them to create loud noise to force the symbiote off. And I don't see what Venom could really do to him. Magneto can easily keep him away. Though, the environment they are fighting in does matter to an extent. What I said is what I think would happen if they were fighting in a city.

"
Magneto doesn't need a city and he doesn't need metal.  He could make a lightning bolt or a wave of heat and just blast Venom to hell. "

Dam Skippy!!!!
#40 Posted by yodagod (2285 posts) - - Show Bio
@MrDirector786:
Place of the fight is irrelevent.  Everything everywhere on the planet has at least trace metals, not to mention that Magneto isn't limited to just magnetism.  And his power can affect things on a global scale at least.   Magneto using a fraction of his power, killed millions of people in less than a second just to make a point.  Venom has nothing he can do anywhere.  Even if they fought on a non metallic alien construct billions of miles from anywhere and Mags was limited to just his magnetism, he still wins due to the electromagnetic fields their bodies produce and his complete control of them.
#41 Posted by sevennames27 (1583 posts) - - Show Bio
@yodagod said:
"@MrDirector786: Place of the fight is irrelevent.  Everything everywhere on the planet has at least trace metals, not to mention that Magneto isn't limited to just magnetism.  And his power can affect things on a global scale at least.   Magneto using a fraction of his power, killed millions of people in less than a second just to make a point.  Venom has nothing he can do anywhere.  Even if they fought on a non metallic alien construct billions of miles from anywhere and Mags was limited to just his magnetism, he still wins due to the electromagnetic fields their bodies produce and his complete control of them. "

Double Dam Skippy, thats is right.
#42 Posted by Ziro (1352 posts) - - Show Bio

Magneto(the match is so lopsided it's defective).
#43 Posted by Emerald_General_Jai (2306 posts) - - Show Bio

Venom dies. Mags in a curbstomp.
#44 Posted by Toxin45 (311 posts) - - Show Bio

oh really look at the profile Venom can lift far more than that

#45 Posted by Toxin45 (311 posts) - - Show Bio

don't take my word for it said so on the profile

#46 Posted by weapon x badazz (638 posts) - - Show Bio

Magneto FTW!!
#47 Posted by Radiante (327 posts) - - Show Bio

Magneto wins the battle... but ... what if venom woould posses magneto at the end????
#48 Posted by JThree47693 (2538 posts) - - Show Bio
@Toxin45 said:
"Venom is fast and stronger than magneto can shoot webs and strength able to lift 100 tons "

Hahahahahaha LMAO that is funny.
#49 Posted by glforthewin (2355 posts) - - Show Bio
@Toxin45: he can't lift 100 tons where is there evidence of that
#50 Posted by JThree47693 (2538 posts) - - Show Bio
@glforthewin said:
" @Toxin45: he can't lift 100 tons where is there evidence of that "

There is no evidence because Venom isnt even half that strong.