Venom Vs. Lizard (Read OP)

shroudofsorrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

User Lists: 70

Spectacular Spider-Man versions of the characters go toe-to-toe in Times Square. Who wins?

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Versus

oblivion360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

im going to say venom cause i liked him in that show

Avatar image for drmantistoboggan
DrMantisToboggan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Haven't seen the show, but after some reading it still doesn't seem like this wouldn't be a symbiote stomp. He has spider sense and is just too much for the doctor

shroudofsorrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@drmantistoboggan: I actually don't recall SSM Venom ever demonstrating Spider-Sense, just an immunity to Peter's.

DrMantisToboggan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shroudofsorrow: I could be wrong, like I said I haven't seen the show so just going off the powers/abilities index on the marvel animated wikia. Even if he doesn't have it I think he'd still win between brute strength, webbing, speed and durability he's just too much.

Avatar image for grandsymbiote94
GrandSymbiote94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

I'd say Venom with difficulty. He just seemed more impressive to me.

shroudofsorrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By shroudofsorrow

@drmantistoboggan: I'd say it's hard to give a clear winner. In the SSM continuity both Venom and Lizard were shown to be physically strong enough to physically overpower Spider-Man multiple times and Spidey's webbing really didn't do much to keep Lizard restrained either. Spidey's webbing kind of sucked in the SSM continuity.

I might actually say Lizard is stronger here due to the fact that in Spidey's fights with Venom he did get in some hits whereas Lizard was all but stomping. He even fractured Spider-Man's hand.

DrMantisToboggan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That's actually pretty impressive, but strange to have Conners at a level even approaching Eddie. Still IIRC Eddie makes it clear he was waiting to kill Peter, he wanted to make him lose everything he loved first and only reason Peter won was by tricking the symbiote into ditching Brock. How did Peter end up beating doc conners?

shroudofsorrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@drmantistoboggan: By force-feeding him Gene Cleanser, which caused him to revert to his human form. And in fact, Spider-Man later beat Venom using the exact same thing (that was in their last fight).

DrMantisToboggan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Haha interesting solution, you can always count on the animated shows to come up with some unconventional tactics.

marvelbeatsdc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I remember their last fight when everyone thought Peter Parker was Spider-Man. In the end Peter stuck it down venoms throat And the symbiote left Eddie.

Anyway venom would win.

shroudofsorrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points