venom vs. juggernaut

• 102 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for chaoticsymbiote5
chaoticsymbiote5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By chaoticsymbiote5

what do you think?

acewasp23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By acewasp23

chaoticsymbiote5 says:

"what do you think?"

LMAO

chaoticsymbiote5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By chaoticsymbiote5

can yuo choose

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Eternal Chaos

chaoticsymbiote5 says:

"can yuo choose"

Juggernaut will out last Venom even though Venom has gone toe to toe with Venom and not been affected by anything he threw at him.

Copy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5  Edited By Copy

They fought and venom lose bad. (Thats what I hear)

chaoticsymbiote5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By chaoticsymbiote5

oh thanks guys

Avatar image for deactived-3246821
deactived-3246821

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By deactived-3246821

It was probably the not completely invulnerable/unstoppable Juggernaut, in which case it wasnt bad writing... Strength isnt everything in a fight, speed and agility help alot too, and in those categories Venom schools Juggernaut.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Static Shock

I heard that Venom defeated the Juggernaut in comics, even though he is no where as strong as him. But, this battle thread isn't based off of that battle, and is an example of bad writing. Juggernaut would win, hands down.

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Copy says:

"They fought and venom lose bad. (Thats what I hear)"

No, Venom actually held his own against Juggernaut and put up a fight. Juggernaut's hits didn't do a thing to Venom. Venom wound up slapping Juggy around when he combined with Creep.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Static Shock

Dormammu says:

"It was probably the not completely invulnerable/unstoppable Juggernaut, in which case it wasnt bad writing... Strength isnt everything in a fight, speed and agility help alot too, and in those categories Venom schools Juggernaut."

It probably was. Yet, I don't think anyone in this thread knows.

And, can you explain how Venom would be able to stop an 'unstoppable force' when his strength level is insufficient to Juggernaut's? How would he be able to hurt him?
Post Edited:2007-12-08 18:20:09

Avatar image for deactived-3246821
deactived-3246821

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not a clue... but that doesnt mean its not possible. I havent read that comic but it doesnt mean it's bad writing if Venom beat him, it depends on how he beat him that would make it bad writing.

Fractre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Fractre

He could beat current jugs

Phorqe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Phorqe

Venom would just be a nuisance to Juggernaut. Brock wouldn't be able to hurt him, unless it was the depowered Juggernaut.

Adidas Demon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Adidas Demon

Venom and Juggernaut fought in a pretty good 3 issue run called Venom: Madness. Juggernaut shows up to kidnap Beck Underwood, Venom's girlfriend. The two fight only to have Juggernaut knock Venom into a different type symbiote that merges to him. The new presence causes Venom to go more insane. Juggernaut figure to go and kill Beck, and finds Venom again, and beats the new improved Venom. Cain is told to sit with Beck until further instructed. Cain finds out that the cops are now involved and that he probably isn't going to get paid. Venom returns and Cain decides to bail since he isn't getting paid anymore. Basically the first encounter/fight. venom Just got wasted. He would have died itf he didn't bond with the other "symbiote".

Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#15  Edited By Zoom

The Juggernaut vs Venom fight in the comics was ridiculous.

Based on the amout of damage that Juggernaut dishes out with an average punch and based on the average amount of damage Venom can take before being KOed, Venom was about 50 times too durable in that run.

The fight scene was pretty much Juggernaut beating the tar out of Venom and everybody reading the comic going "Why is Venom still alive? Shouldn't he have been dead 5 pages ago?"

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Adidas Demon says:

"Venom and Juggernaut fought in a pretty good 3 issue run called Venom: Madness. Juggernaut shows up to kidnap Beck Underwood, Venom's girlfriend. The two fight only to have Juggernaut knock Venom into a different type symbiote that merges to him. The new presence causes Venom to go more insane. Juggernaut figure to go and kill Beck, and finds Venom again, and beats the new improved Venom. Cain is told to sit with Beck until further instructed. Cain finds out that the cops are now involved and that he probably isn't going to get paid. Venom returns and Cain decides to bail since he isn't getting paid anymore. Basically the first encounter/fight. venom Just got wasted. He would have died itf he didn't bond with the other "symbiote". "

I'd swear Venom was like laughing when he was getting hit. Lol.

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By zee crusher

I chose who ever won last time.............

Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Zoom

Eternal Chaos says:

"Adidas Demon says:
"Venom and Juggernaut fought in a pretty good 3 issue run called Venom: Madness. Juggernaut shows up to kidnap Beck Underwood, Venom's girlfriend. The two fight only to have Juggernaut knock Venom into a different type symbiote that merges to him. The new presence causes Venom to go more insane. Juggernaut figure to go and kill Beck, and finds Venom again, and beats the new improved Venom. Cain is told to sit with Beck until further instructed. Cain finds out that the cops are now involved and that he probably isn't going to get paid. Venom returns and Cain decides to bail since he isn't getting paid anymore. Basically the first encounter/fight. venom Just got wasted. He would have died itf he didn't bond with the other "symbiote". "
I'd swear Venom was like laughing when he was getting hit. Lol."

He was! And that's what confused me. Juggernaut is strong enough to KO Spidey in one good hit.

He gave Venom like 18 good hits and the guy laughed!

What a confusing fight.

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Zoom says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
"Adidas Demon says:
He was! And that's what confused me. Juggernaut is strong enough to KO Spidey in one good hit. He gave Venom like 18 good hits and the guy laughed! What a confusing fight."

The way I see it, Venom just got a hell of a power up for that fight. The way I read it, Venom wasn't even phased and he was just taking Juggy's shots like they were nothing. Than when he bonded with Creep he owned Juggy.

Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Zoom

Eternal Chaos says:

"Zoom says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
"Adidas Demon says:
He was! And that's what confused me. Juggernaut is strong enough to KO Spidey in one good hit. He gave Venom like 18 good hits and the guy laughed! What a confusing fight."
The way I see it, Venom just got a hell of a power up for that fight. The way I read it, Venom wasn't even phased and he was just taking Juggy's shots like they were nothing. Than when he bonded with Creep he owned Juggy."

Well then you heard wrong.

Juggernaut was manhandling Venom, he just didn't go into unconsciousness or die.

Stuff like Venom is on the ground and Juggernaut is repeatedly stomping on his head and Venom just has his evil smile on.

Venom never did a thing that hurt the Juggernaut because he doesn't have the ability.

Avatar image for buckshotwashere
BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 51

#21  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

Just because you're crazy and laugh when you're getting your ass beat doesn't mean you didn't get your ass beat.

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By zee crusher

Venom can change his strength to match juggys but it doesn't matter juggy won't feel it.

acewasp23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By acewasp23

zee crusher says:

"Venom can change his strength to match juggys but it doesn't matter juggy won't feel it."

you making up powers again? since when did venom have the ability to change his strength?

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Buckshot says:

"Just because you're crazy and laugh when you're getting your ass beat doesn't mean you *didn't* get your ass beat."

I never said otherwise. I'm simply saying that if he's smiling and laughing insanely, it could just be that it wasn't exactly hurting him much. Nobody can keep laughing and making obsured comments when they're getting their head knocked in unless they're not getting hurt.

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Apparition

venom would have no chance

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Static Shock

He definitely wouldn't. The classic Juggernaut just returned in World War Hulk.

chaoticsymbiote5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By chaoticsymbiote5

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Static Shock

chaoticsymbiote5 says:

"http://image.comicvine.com/uploads/user/13000/172188c0dacb487075bdc0c9afd757b2/164861_150.jpg"

chaoticsymbiote5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By chaoticsymbiote5

vs

Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Zoom

Static Shock says:

"He definitely wouldn't. The classic Juggernaut just returned in World War Hulk."

With a freaking vengence! That's right, Hulk. You still can't stop him and you still can't hurt him.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Static Shock

Zoom says:

"Static Shock says:
"He definitely wouldn't. The classic Juggernaut just returned in World War Hulk."

With a freaking vengence! That's right, Hulk. You still can't stop him and you still can't hurt him."

Yeah. He was beating the Hulk until he tricked him. He would have been the only person besides Sentry to beat him.

Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Zoom

Static Shock says:

"Zoom says:
"Static Shock says:
With a freaking vengence! That's right, Hulk. You still can't stop him and you still can't hurt him."
Yeah. He was beating the Hulk until he tricked him. He would have been the only person besides Sentry to beat him."

Ghost Rider was looking pretty good too.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Static Shock

Zoom says:

"Static Shock says:
"Zoom says:
"Static Shock says:
Yeah. He was beating the Hulk until he tricked him. He would have been the only person besides Sentry to beat him."

Ghost Rider was looking pretty good too."

Yeah, until the actual Ghost Rider took over and left. Strange said that he could actually beat the Hulk, and that he had limitless power.

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Static Shock says:

"Zoom says:
"Static Shock says:
"Zoom says:
"Static Shock says:
Ghost Rider was looking pretty good too."
Yeah, until the actual Ghost Rider took over and left. Strange said that he could actually beat the Hulk, and that he had limitless power."

Who had limitless power? The Rider?

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Static Shock

Eternal Chaos says:

"Who had limitless power? The Rider?"

That's what Dr. Strange said. That Ghost Rider's power is boundless. God-like. Here...

Only the Rider can harness that potential. Johnny Blaze can't do it himself.
Post Edited:2007-12-09 20:42:23

Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Zoom

Well, the Spirit of Vengence.

Don't confuse that with Johnny Blaze.

Blaze can do this if he puts his mind to it.

But the SoV is more like this.

Strange explains it better.

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Static Shock says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
"Who had limitless power? The Rider?"
That's what Dr. Strange said. That Ghost Rider's power is boundless. God-like. Here... Only the Rider can harness that potential. Johnny Blaze can't do it himself.
Post Edited:2007-12-09 20:42:23"

So basically, you mean Zarathos?

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Apparition

hulk has limitless power too. lots of people do. that's why he put quotes around possible.

Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Zoom

Hulk doesn't have limitless power by any stretch of the imagination.

Here's a limit he has. He can't harm the Juggernaut.

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Zoom says:

"Hulk doesn't have limitless power by any stretch of the imagination. Here's a limit he has. He can't harm the Juggernaut."

So let's get it strait, Ghost Rider (fully unleashed) Can probably handle Sentry correct?

Avatar image for alexander_anderson
Alexander Anderson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

Nothing stops the Juggernaut. I'm so happy Cain is back up to his original power level.

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Apparition

Zoom says:

"Hulk doesn't have limitless power by any stretch of the imagination. Here's a limit he has. He can't harm the Juggernaut."

hulk's strength is limitless, but nothing can physically harm the juggernaut. ghost rider cant physically harm the juggernaut. so yes hulk has limitless power.

Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Zoom

Eternal Chaos says:

"Zoom says:
So let's get it strait, Ghost Rider (fully unleashed) Can probably handle Sentry correct?"

I think so, but my opinion of Sentry is really low.

He spent all of Civil War stalemating people that weren't half as strong as Superman.

If you ask me, Sentry is a poser. He may claim to have the power of a million billion zillion exploding suns but outside his mini, has he ever done anything impressive?

Do I think Ghost Rider, fully unleashed, could beat say Iron Man? Definately.

It wouldn't be a wash, but I believe he'd win in the end.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Static Shock

Eternal Chaos says:

"Zoom says:

So let's get it strait, Ghost Rider (fully unleashed) Can probably handle Sentry correct?"

Possibly. If a fully unleashed Ghost Rider is god-like, then it's possible for him to beat the Hulk. And, that would also make him a match for the Sentry as well.

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Zoom says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
"Zoom says:
I think so, but my opinion of Sentry is really low. He spent all of Civil War stalemating people that weren't half as strong as Superman. If you ask me, Sentry is a poser. He may claim to have the power of a million billion zillion exploding suns but outside his mini, has he ever done anything impressive? Do I think Ghost Rider, fully unleashed, could beat say Iron Man? Definately. It wouldn't be a wash, but I believe he'd win in the end."

I still think Sentry's pretty cool. He could've beaten Hulk, easily but writers are idiots.

Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Zoom

Apparition says:

"Zoom says:
hulk's strength is limitless, but nothing can physically harm the juggernaut. ghost rider cant physically harm the juggernaut. so yes hulk has limitless power."

Okay, Hulk's strength is limitless. I'll give you that.

Physical strength and power are two different things. It is well within the Spirit of Vengence's power to harm the Juggernaut.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Static Shock

Zoom says:

"It is well within the Spirit of Vengence's power to harm the Juggernaut."

I can agree on that too. Ghost Rider's power is mystical, like Juggernaut.

Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Zoom

For the record, I was hoping the Hulk would kill Sentry.

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Apparition

Zoom says:

"Apparition says:
"Zoom says:
hulk's strength is limitless, but nothing can physically harm the juggernaut. ghost rider cant physically harm the juggernaut. so yes hulk has limitless power."
Okay, Hulk's strength is limitless. I'll give you that. Physical strength and power are two different things. It is well within the Spirit of Vengence's power to harm the Juggernaut."

well thanks for giving me what i was saying. strength is part of power, strength is one of his powers. having limitless power only applies to the powers you have. zarathos doesnt have "limitless power" in that he can do anything he wants to, he only has limitless reserves of power to do anything within his powers. but thanks for giving that to me.

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Vrakmul

Juggernaut wins that's all folks.