This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by PhantomX (19 posts) - - Show Bio
#2 Posted by Noir_Dark (861 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm sad, and unhappy.

#3 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio

........ok.......Hulk beats Venom, easy. Psylocke whups MJ.

#4 Posted by Captain of 11th Squad (17 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk beats down Venom like he's nothing. Just in case anyone brings up that fight where Venom held his own against the Hulk, it was the PROFESSOR Hulk, he wan't out to kill Venom. If it was Savage Hulk Venom would have been DEAD. Hulk for the ultimately easy win.

#5 Posted by Noir_Dark (861 posts) - - Show Bio

Sometimes- At night- I cry for no reason at all.

#6 Posted by Captain of 11th Squad (17 posts) - - Show Bio

Totally?

#7 Posted by Eternus (692 posts) - - Show Bio

most likely all in all, yeah venom would get his ass wooped. hulk could use the sonic clap thing and most likely it would practicaly destroy venom. if im not mistaken venom is weak against certain sounds or frequencies or whatever, and im sure hulks clap effects him

#8 Posted by Tek Pa (43 posts) - - Show Bio

Sparda says:

"........ok.......Hulk beats Venom, easy. Psylocke whups MJ."

As for the Mary Jane vs. Psylocke, it would be awesome, Mary Jane sucks, Gwen Stacy should never of died.

As for the Hulk vs Venom, a couple gamma ray hand claps would take him down fast

#9 Posted by GambitO (980 posts) - - Show Bio

IT MISSES THEIR WAY TO USE THE

HULK battles among VENOM vs to propose another as that of MARY JEANE vs PSYLOKE

good the first one is interesting

because VENOM is strong already agile and I could wrap HULK

VENOM win

in second o'clock it is logical that the winner is

PSYLOCKE for their powers

and their beauty also attracts but that the one of

MARY JEANE

#10 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio

No, Venom can't even hurt Hulk. Hulk claps. Venom dies. Hulk is stronger. Current Hulk would utterly annihilate Venom. Man, he would use him as toilet paper. Hulk wins easily.

#11 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah hulk wins although in and alternative universe venom took over hulk rememebr btu that hulk was weak

#12 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk would more than likely win, but Venom would be able to hold his own. Venom can swing around quickly, while Hulk chases him. Venom hides and goes invisible. Hulk searches for Venom and when Hulk turns around Venom sends part of his other into Hulk's mouth to choke him out. Another possibility is Venom webs Hulk's eyes, and mouth, while Hulk is distracted Venom blends in, and either tosses Hulk into the stratusphere. I know these 2 things aren't very likely however I'm just giving a slim chance.

#13 Posted by Buckshot (18678 posts) - - Show Bio

Nothing you mentioned is going to hurt Hulk. Webbing his eyes might bother him, but it wouldn't stop him, just make him more mad. Same with trying to choke him. Hulk might even just eat whatever tendrils Venom shoves down his throat. Going "invisible" would just make Hulk mad and he'd start clapping, which would at the least, draw Venom out to be smashed, and at the most, end the fight right there. And there's no way Venom is throwing Hulk anywhere.

#14 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7469 posts) - - Show Bio

when hulk claps wouldn't that be like a sonic weapon

#15 Posted by Jean_Luc_LeBeau (84704 posts) - - Show Bio

#16 Posted by Buckshot (18678 posts) - - Show Bio

#17 Posted by Jean_Luc_LeBeau (84704 posts) - - Show Bio

#18 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

YES

#19 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Buckshot says:

"Nothing you mentioned is going to hurt Hulk. Webbing his eyes might bother him, but it wouldn't stop him, just make him more mad. Same with trying to choke him. Hulk might even just eat whatever tendrils Venom shoves down his throat. Going "invisible" would just make Hulk mad and he'd start clapping, which would at the least, draw Venom out to be smashed, and at the most, end the fight right there. And there's no way Venom is throwing Hulk anywhere.
" />http://image.comicvine.com/uploads/item/42000/41967/111276-thunderclap_400.jpg"

I wasn't totally sure. That's why I said "I know these scenarios have almost no way of succeding". Well at least I tried.

#20 Posted by Tek Pa (43 posts) - - Show Bio

Ha ha, awesome

Buckshot says:

"Nothing you mentioned is going to hurt Hulk. Webbing his eyes might bother him, but it wouldn't stop him, just make him more mad. Same with trying to choke him. Hulk might even just eat whatever tendrils Venom shoves down his throat. Going "invisible" would just make Hulk mad and he'd start clapping, which would at the least, draw Venom out to be smashed, and at the most, end the fight right there. And there's no way Venom is throwing Hulk anywhere.
" />http://image.comicvine.com/uploads/item/42000/41967/111276-thunderclap_400.jpg"

Post Edited:2007-07-19 05:40:10

#21 Posted by PhantomX (19 posts) - - Show Bio

I accidently posted that psylocke MJ thing

#22 Posted by PhantomX (19 posts) - - Show Bio

In all of the movies mary Jane is SEXY!! for that she would whup psylocke in a beauty contest but in a fight.....WOW bye MJ

#23 Posted by Gottheit (3473 posts) - - Show Bio

That other one(Psylocke vs. MJ) would end in a vat of mud, I'm sure it would have to.

#24 Posted by mondago (3 posts) - - Show Bio

This isn't even a worthwhile match up, man I've just wasted thought replying to this.

#25 Posted by Noir_Dark (861 posts) - - Show Bio

PhantomX says:

"I accidently posted that psylocke MJ thing"

*sniffle

#26 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah um... If this is a normal sword fight between MJ and Psylocke, I vote MJ cause she's Red Sonja. lol.

#27 Posted by Rush (6 posts) - - Show Bio

Gambler says:

""

#28 Posted by The_Titan_Lord (7039 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk.

#29 Edited by Pipxeroth (519 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk.

Again with the 6 year old thread bumping dude? We already know hulk whoops these guys, as he does with superman :D

- Pip