- In character

- 30 minutes prep for both

- Basic equipment

#2 Posted by Greenflashlight (183 posts) - - Show Bio

This is no contest it goes to Venom

#3 Posted by KainScion (2973 posts) - - Show Bio

venom

#4 Posted by Joygirl (18018 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah? I remember people saying Cpt. Boomerang would beat Spider-Man so I made this one.

#5 Posted by Petey_is_Spidey (2724 posts) - - Show Bio

Boomerang is the worst villain on the planet. Venom takes it.

I.A.T.

#6 Posted by jashro44 (19149 posts) - - Show Bio

Doesn't captain boomerang fight the flash? Does he not do well or something?

#7 Posted by Joygirl (18018 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44 said:

Doesn't captain boomerang fight the flash? Does he not do well or something?

This, I thought this would be more even.

#8 Posted by matchesmalone21 (8248 posts) - - Show Bio

Captain Boomerang,This Boomerang goes to a toe with green arrow in aim,his gadgets are more dangerous than his ''father'' use. Boomerang have some connection to Speed Force. Because his a member of Allen family

@Petey_is_Spidey:

#9 Posted by Lunacyde (17624 posts) - - Show Bio

Cap Boomerang should win. He's a speedster with fire and sonic weaponry.

#10 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@KainScion said:

venom

#11 Posted by Joygirl (18018 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump.

#12 Posted by cattlebattle (12579 posts) - - Show Bio

Boomerang tangles with a guy that is know as the fastest man alive......Venom could potentially lose to a church bell

#13 Posted by tomdickharry1984 (830 posts) - - Show Bio

Dos this Captan Boomerang have super speed? Coz if so then he wins

#14 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio

@tomdickharry1984 said:

Dos this Captan Boomerang have super speed? Coz if so then he wins
#15 Posted by UNIQUE69 (200 posts) - - Show Bio

@KainScion said:

venom

This

#16 Posted by tomdickharry1984 (830 posts) - - Show Bio

Super speed or not? Coz super speed + razor boomerang, sonic boomerang and explodo boomerang means venom is outclassed. No super speed, venom eats him!

#17 Posted by sandiego008 (3283 posts) - - Show Bio

Captain boomerang wins this ... if he is all that he is (which i think he is based on picture) ... and he would win quite easily. Aka ... captain boomerang is also mirror man.

#18 Posted by VenomousDragon (843 posts) - - Show Bio

At his peak brock was highly resistant to fire, was a 25 tonner, and took a anti tank rocket to the chest. This guy doesnt know about venom's weaknesses so he isnt jump strait to sonics. Brock once ran in front of a of a person to catch a bullet that sin eater was was firing at fairly close range, so he isnt a slow poke, he also used tendrils to find an invisible guy but at the end of the day it depends entirely on whether or not brock can get a hold of him.

#19 Posted by eatmore_payless (2210 posts) - - Show Bio

Boomerang takes this one, like what @Lunacyde: said he is a speedster, and if IIRC, he has some trouble dealing with peter parker and ben in terms of Agility.

#20 Posted by VenomousDragon (843 posts) - - Show Bio

@eatmore_payless said:

Boomerang takes this one, like what @Lunacyde: said he is a speedster, and if IIRC, he has some trouble dealing with peter parker and ben in terms of Agility.

Trouble? not many of peter's villains have handed his ass to him, venom is amoung them, hell ben only beat him through pis (the suit should have been able to turn into a liquid and rebond with brock by seeping through ben's webbing), hell how of often has peter beat him without pis or a plot device? ben also failed to dodge brocks attack and ben spider sense worked on brock. Venom is just as fast as spider-man (I think he is faster) and only less agile because of brock's bulk, he should be close in agilty to spider-man, he just doesnt use it often because of his durability.

#21 Posted by Joygirl (18018 posts) - - Show Bio

Venom also has camoflage and 30 minutes prep, which, as stated in other threads, is plenty of time to go "maybe I should use camoflage".

#22 Posted by UNIQUE69 (200 posts) - - Show Bio

venom

#23 Posted by Saren (25217 posts) - - Show Bio

Owen has super speed, true, but I was never very impressed with him or how he used his powers. He could barely contend with Nightwing in Outsiders: Five of a Kind, he was beaten up by some Iron Heights guards in The Flash #2-3 (although that was without his boomerangs, he slaughtered them all once he had them), his heart was torn out and eaten by his Black Lantern father in Blackest Night: Flash #3 and he was recently shot through the hand by Deadshot in Suicide Squad #4.

Maybe I haven't read enough to know these are just low showings for him or something like that, but has the guy ever done anything impressive or noteworthy?

#24 Posted by GrandSymbiote94 (11475 posts) - - Show Bio

Can anyone show me any feats for CB? Cause by looking at the comments, it doesn't look like he has done anything impressive.

#25 Posted by nickthedevil (11408 posts) - - Show Bio

@CitizenBane said:

Owen has super speed, true, but I was never very impressed with him or how he used his powers. He could barely contend with Nightwing in Outsiders: Five of a Kind, he was beaten up by some Iron Heights guards in The Flash #2-3 (although that was without his boomerangs, he slaughtered them all once he had them), his heart was torn out and eaten by his Black Lantern father in Blackest Night: Flash #3 and he was recently shot through the hand by Deadshot in Suicide Squad #4.

Maybe I haven't read enough to know these are just low showings for him or something like that, but has the guy ever done anything impressive or noteworthy?

he almost hit Zoom, and he caught his father from a boomerang that had a head start (Thrown by himself).

those are the only feats i can think of. Haha

#26 Posted by Saren (25217 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickthedevil said:

@CitizenBane said:

he almost hit Zoom, and he caught his father from a boomerang that had a head start (Thrown by himself).

He didn't almost hit Zoom, he threw a boomerang at him, Zolomon plucked it out the air and then used his sonic snap thing to send Owen, Mardon and another Rogue (I think it was Heat Wave) flying away.

#27 Posted by nickthedevil (11408 posts) - - Show Bio

@CitizenBane said:

@nickthedevil said:

@CitizenBane said:

He didn't almost hit Zoom, he threw a boomerang at him, Zolomon plucked it out the air and then used his sonic snap thing to send Owen, Mardon and another Rogue (I think it was Heat Wave) flying away.

Lol almost :P it was headed right at him.

i never said it would have hit Zoom.

#28 Posted by Saren (25217 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickthedevil: Anyone can throw a boomerang at Zoom. Hitting him with it is the hard part.

#29 Posted by TDK_1997 (14417 posts) - - Show Bio

Venom takes it.Owen doesn't have good feats.

#30 Posted by VenomousDragon (843 posts) - - Show Bio

If he had trouble with nightwing, venom should tear him apart.

#31 Posted by sandiego008 (3283 posts) - - Show Bio

Did anyone read my comment ... he is also mirror master ... owen = mirror master = boomerang man ... can do reality type warping ... he owns this. Am I assuming to much ... should he not have his mirror master powers?

#32 Posted by Saren (25217 posts) - - Show Bio

@sandiego008 said:

Did anyone read my comment ... he is also mirror master ... owen = mirror master = boomerang man ... can do reality type warping ... he owns this. Am I assuming to much ... should he not have his mirror master powers?

When was Owen Mirror Master?

If he had Mirror Master's powers, yes, that would be spite.

#33 Posted by sandiego008 (3283 posts) - - Show Bio

@CitizenBane: I thought he used mirror masters powers to break out of prison ... maybe i'm confusing him with original captain boomerang ... soooo tired.

#34 Posted by Joygirl (18018 posts) - - Show Bio

I didn't think he was Mirror Master... if so, he's prohibited from using Mirror stuff for this fight. A connection to the speed force and Venom-killing weapons is plenty.

#35 Posted by Saren (25217 posts) - - Show Bio

@sandiego008 said:

@CitizenBane: I thought he used mirror masters powers to break out of prison ... maybe i'm confusing him with original captain boomerang ... soooo tired.

He didn't. McCulloch and Captain Cold came to him in prison, told him he'd have to prove his worth if he wanted to be a Rogue, and left. He used his own powers to break out of prison.

#36 Posted by Magneto14 (53 posts) - - Show Bio

Captain Boomerang wins this, but only just. This is due to the fact that his boomerangs are quite advanced and he no doubt has numerous boomerangs in his arsenal which would be effective against a symbiote like Venom.

#37 Posted by Saren (25217 posts) - - Show Bio

@Magneto14 said:

Captain Boomerang wins this, but only just. This is due to the fact that his boomerangs are quite advanced and he no doubt has numerous boomerangs in his arsenal which would be effective against a symbiote like Venom.

Such as?

And could you possibly point me in the direction of anything Mercer has ever done that's impressive?

One more moment of infamy that I forgot to mention, he was knocked off his feet by Catwoman during her ongoing's tie-in to Salvation Run.

#38 Posted by Saren (25217 posts) - - Show Bio

And didn't Cassie Cain kidnap and torture him during Supergirl v5? I seem to remember something like that.

#39 Posted by nickthedevil (11408 posts) - - Show Bio

@Citizenbane: it wasn't Owen they came to in jail and told him to free himself, it was Digger. And he freed himself with his newfound powers.

#40 Posted by Petey_is_Spidey (2724 posts) - - Show Bio

@matchesmalone21 said:

Captain Boomerang,This Boomerang goes to a toe with green arrow in aim,his gadgets are more dangerous than his ''father'' use. Boomerang have some connection to Speed Force. Because his a member of Allen family

@Petey_is_Spidey:

He is still a retarded villain.

I.A.T.

#41 Posted by Saren (25217 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickthedevil said:

@Citizenbane: it wasn't Owen they came to in jail and told him to free himself, it was Digger. And he freed himself with his newfound powers.

Yeah, I forgot Digger came back after BN.

#42 Posted by matchesmalone21 (8248 posts) - - Show Bio

@Petey_is_Spidey: and your opinion still useless

#43 Posted by matchesmalone21 (8248 posts) - - Show Bio

@GrandSymbiote94:

#44 Posted by Joygirl (18018 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump.

#45 Posted by Lone_Wolf_and_Cub (4786 posts) - - Show Bio

Venom

#46 Posted by jwalser3 (4793 posts) - - Show Bio

Sonic Boomerangs and it's over.