This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by castleking (24119 posts) - - Show Bio
ko,kill void room battle
#2 Posted by FLCL1 (9580 posts) - - Show Bio

ill say venom

#3 Posted by Son_of_Magnus (15258 posts) - - Show Bio

Why would you make this? If Spider-Man gets the #$@% kicked out of him daily by Venom why would Cap do any better

#4 Posted by castleking (24119 posts) - - Show Bio
b/c he's Cap... apparently he can pawn spidey's rouges so i want to see how he does it.
#5 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio

Captain America can't even hurt Venom.

#6 Posted by King Saturn (223798 posts) - - Show Bio
Venom more than likely... 
#7 Posted by castleking (24119 posts) - - Show Bio
so Cap cant even take out  gargan
#8 Posted by Son_of_Magnus (15258 posts) - - Show Bio

You obvious made this to make Cap look bad

#9 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio
@castleking said:
" so Cap cant even take out  gargan
"
There isn't any conventional way for him to hurt him through the symbiote.
#10 Posted by castleking (24119 posts) - - Show Bio
luke wacked him with a crowbar......
#11 Posted by Lupine (750 posts) - - Show Bio

I hope Superparody forgives me... 
 

#12 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio
@castleking said:
" luke wacked him with a crowbar......
"
You think that's valid!?
#13 Posted by castleking (24119 posts) - - Show Bio
@Static Shock said:
" @castleking said:
" luke wacked him with a crowbar......
"
You think that's valid!? "
what about cap's shield bash its Ko'ed guys like hulk, rhino, logan and could have ko'ed ironman if he wanted to..
#14 Posted by Torpor (275 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm going with Captain America here.  It is a matter of patriotism.

#15 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio
@castleking said:
"what about cap's shield bash its Ko'ed guys like hulk, rhino, logan and could have ko'ed ironman if he wanted to..
"
People stronger than Cap that hit harder than Cap's shield bash had problems doing that. Rhino is weak in the face. Wolverine was already tired and worn out from everyone he's fought before getting ambushed by Cap. Iron Man's armor was malfunctioning.
 
I just realized that Captain America is surrounded by so much PIS, and no one calls him out on it. But, other characters aren't held to the same standard.
#16 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio
@Torpor said:
" I'm going with Captain America here.  It is a matter of patriotism. "

#17 Posted by castleking (24119 posts) - - Show Bio
@Static Shock said:
" @castleking said:
"what about cap's shield bash its Ko'ed guys like hulk, rhino, logan and could have ko'ed ironman if he wanted to..
"
People stronger than Cap that hit harder than Cap's shield bash had problems doing that. Rhino is weak in the face. Wolverine was already tired and worn out from everyone he's fought before getting ambushed by Cap. Iron Man's armor was malfunctioning.  I just realized that Captain America is surrounded by so much PIS, and no one calls him out on it. But, other characters aren't held to the same standard. "
you dont say that!! your not american are you?  if you were you wouldnt say that...
#18 Posted by Andferne (38808 posts) - - Show Bio
@Son_of_Magnus said:
" You obvious made this to make Cap look bad "
Castle do something like that? Never...
lol
#19 Posted by Lupine (750 posts) - - Show Bio
@castleking said:
" @Static Shock said:
" @castleking said:
" luke wacked him with a crowbar......
"
You think that's valid!? "
what about cap's shield bash its Ko'ed guys like hulk, rhino, logan and could have ko'ed ironman if he wanted to..
"
Please stop harping on yodagod's arguments for the Lizard thread man, and to tell the truth I agree with him pretty much on the Lizard. On paper he seems like a great threat, in execution not so much because his durability feats suck. And Venom isn't the Lizard. That's like saying that  Calender Man is the same as Bane.
#20 Posted by Son_of_Magnus (15258 posts) - - Show Bio
@Andferne: rawfl
#21 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio
@castleking said:
"you dont say that!! your not american are you?  if you were you wouldnt say that... "
I'm American. African-American, and even I can draw the line with Captain America. He surrounded by a lot of PIS. A lot more than most street levelers. Just being real, so is Black Panther.
 

 Even he knows he's not that good.
#22 Posted by castleking (24119 posts) - - Show Bio
@Lupine said:
" @castleking said:
" what about cap's shield bash its Ko'ed guys like hulk, rhino, logan and could have ko'ed ironman if he wanted to..
"
Please stop harping on yodagod's arguments for the Lizard thread man, and to tell the truth I agree with him pretty much on the Lizard. On paper he seems like a great threat, in execution not so much because his durability feats suck. And Venom isn't the Lizard. That's like saying that  Calender Man is the same as Bane. "
excuse me? i wasnt using yodagods argument.........
#23 Posted by Lupine (750 posts) - - Show Bio
@Static Shock said:
" @castleking said:
"what about cap's shield bash its Ko'ed guys like hulk, rhino, logan and could have ko'ed ironman if he wanted to..
"
People stronger than Cap that hit harder than Cap's shield bash had problems doing that. Rhino is weak in the face. Wolverine was already tired and worn out from everyone he's fought before getting ambushed by Cap. Iron Man's armor was malfunctioning.  I just realized that Captain America is surrounded by so much PIS, and no one calls him out on it. But, other characters aren't held to the same standard. "
Same standard....really...come on Static we can't call Supes on PIS either. XD It's true for both of them and often.
#24 Edited by castleking (24119 posts) - - Show Bio
dont any of you guys think a shield truck toss can seriously injure and get cap a win?  any of you guys  curious to think the vibe suit could hurt the symbiote?
#25 Edited by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio
@Lupine said:

" Same standard....really...come on Static we can't call Supes on PIS either. XD It's true for both of them and often. "

Well, of course. Two all-American heroes that get away with PIS because they represent the American way. Superman gets away with it more because of his powers. But, when I say others aren't held to the same standard as Cap, I was referring to other street-levelers.
 
Come on. Cap gets applauded for knocking out Hulk, but Black Panther gets shunned for holding Surfer in an armbar.... Doesn't make sense.
#26 Posted by Torpor (275 posts) - - Show Bio
@Static Shock said:
" @castleking said:
"what about cap's shield bash its Ko'ed guys like hulk, rhino, logan and could have ko'ed ironman if he wanted to..
"
People stronger than Cap that hit harder than Cap's shield bash had problems doing that. Rhino is weak in the face. Wolverine was already tired and worn out from everyone he's fought before getting ambushed by Cap. Iron Man's armor was malfunctioning.  I just realized that Captain America is surrounded by so much PIS, and no one calls him out on it. But, other characters aren't held to the same standard. "
What's PIS about a super soldier with World War II experience KOing someone again?  If a person can be KOed, Cap is the man to do it.  Quit being jealous of him and the freedom he represents.
#27 Posted by castleking (24119 posts) - - Show Bio
i though cap no longer represents us and our culture...... wasnt that the whole point of his daily bugle interview?
#28 Posted by Lupine (750 posts) - - Show Bio
@castleking said:
" @Lupine said:
" @castleking said:
" what about cap's shield bash its Ko'ed guys like hulk, rhino, logan and could have ko'ed ironman if he wanted to..
"
Please stop harping on yodagod's arguments for the Lizard thread man, and to tell the truth I agree with him pretty much on the Lizard. On paper he seems like a great threat, in execution not so much because his durability feats suck. And Venom isn't the Lizard. That's like saying that  Calender Man is the same as Bane. "
excuse me? i wasnt using yodagods argument......... "
Well it may not have been intentional but if you go look at your Cap v Lizard thread, those points you were just asking about were pretty close his exact words. Also how much blunt force trauma have you seen a symbiote not get up from? Just off the top of your head, how many times has Spidey pummeled Venom into the ground? How many fist fights does he get into?  
 
I'm not trying to be hostile at all, but I think it's bothering you man. And if so it's not really important at all. I mean really what does someone's opinion mean against your opinion?
#29 Edited by castleking (24119 posts) - - Show Bio
@Static Shock said:

" @Lupine said:

" Same standard....really...come on Static we can't call Supes on PIS either. XD It's true for both of them and often. "

Well, of course. Two all-American heroes that get away with PIS because they represent the American way. Superman gets away with it more because of his powers. But, when I say others aren't held to the same standard as Cap, I was referring to other street-levelers.  Come on. Cap gets applauded for knocking out Hulk, but Black Panther gets shunned for holding Surfer in an armbar.... Doesn't make sense. "
back then hulk was only around the 40 ton 80 ton range if that..... his feats, strength  and durability were nowhere near the lvl's they are now...
#30 Posted by Son_of_Magnus (15258 posts) - - Show Bio

#31 Edited by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio
@Torpor said:

"What's PIS about a super soldier with World War II experience KOing someone again?  If a person can be KOed, Cap is the man to do it.  Quit being jealous of him and the freedom he represents. "

I don't have a problem with Cap KO'ing anyone that's a street-leveler. But, KO'ing the Hulk, even for the Cap, is stupid. I don't care if Captain America fought in the Civil War. The Super-Soldier Serum doesn't make Cap that strong, especially not strong enough to KO someone thats in the Class 100 and repeatedly takes punishment from other Class 100 bricks without getting KO'ed like that.
 
It's not me being jealous (why would I be against someone that isn't real). Listen to what you're saying. Representing freedom doesn't give Cap a power-boost. You should go read a book for once and actually read it, instead of looking at pictures and having fangasms whenever your American hero does something he can't do, normally.
#32 Posted by castleking (24119 posts) - - Show Bio
@Static Shock said:
" @castleking said:
" back the hulk was only around the 40 ton 80 ton range if that..... his feats, strength  and durability were nowhere near the lvl's they are now... "
That version of Hulk that Spider-Man was reminiscing about was enraged. Greater than the 40-80 ton range. Even then, it's still nonsense, Don't make it out to be valid, because it isn't.
 
@castleking said:
"any of you guys  curious to think the vibe suit could hurt the symbiote?"
No. The vibranium suit only grants protection. "
i meant the vibe shield with a captain america rocket arm shield toss.
#33 Posted by Torpor (275 posts) - - Show Bio
@Static Shock said:
" @Torpor said:
"What's PIS about a super soldier with World War II experience KOing someone again?  If a person can be KOed, Cap is the man to do it.  Quit being jealous of him and the freedom he represents. "
I don't have a problem with Cap KO'ing anyone that's a street-leveler. But, KO'ing the Hulk, even for the Cap, is stupid. I don't care if Captain America fought in the Civil War. The Super-Soldier Serum doesn't make Cap that strong, especially not strong enough to KO someone thats in the Class 100 and repeatedly takes punishment from other Class 100 bricks without getting KO'ed like that.  It's not me being jealous (why would I be against someone that isn't real). Listen to what you're saying. Representing freedom doesn't give Cap a power-boost. You should go read a book for once and actually read it, instead of looking at pictures and having fangasms whenever your American hero does something he can do, normally. "
Class 100 refers to strength, not durability.  You are definitely confused here.
#34 Posted by Andferne (38808 posts) - - Show Bio

I do not approve of the following message. But figured since it was (insert random name) night, what the hey. 

 


If he can hurt Carnage, then why not Venom 

Cap was able to hurt Carnage Surfer, why not Gargan Venom?
#35 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio
@castleking said:
" back then hulk was only around the 40 ton 80 ton range if that..... his feats, strength  and durability were nowhere near the lvl's they are now... "
The Hulk that Spider-Man was reminiscing about was enraged, and greater in strength than the 40-80 ton range. Even if he was, it's still nonsense. Don't try to make something valid, when it really isn't.
#36 Posted by Lupine (750 posts) - - Show Bio
@Static Shock said:
" @Lupine said:

" Same standard....really...come on Static we can't call Supes on PIS either. XD It's true for both of them and often. "

Well, of course. Two all-American heroes that get away with PIS because they represent the American way. Superman gets away with it more because of his powers. But, when I say others aren't held to the same standard as Cap, I was referring to other street-levelers.  Come on. Cap gets applauded for knocking out Hulk, but Black Panther gets shunned for holding Surfer in an armbar.... Doesn't make sense. "
I'm ashamed because I didn't even remember the Surfer armbar. But really yeah, crappy writing and PIS happens all the time. XD 
 
@Static Shock said:
" @castleking said:
"you dont say that!! your not american are you?  if you were you wouldnt say that... "
I'm American. African-American, and even I can draw the line with Captain America. He surrounded by a lot of PIS. A lot more than most street levelers. Just being real, so is Black Panther.
 

 Even he knows he's not that good.
"
Also Static I'm black but screw being African-American bro, like I've told people before. I know jack about Africa and I'm not even sure how many of my ancestors were from that particular continent; me I'm American and that goes for anyone else that is born in this country. That's the thing about labels any and all of us (people in general) should only accept those that we wish to accept and what society as a whole things of us be D@#$ed. 
 
^ Also if the above offends anyone, then I apologize, that was not my intention but also that does not mean that I won't be open and honest, both with myself and others in everything that I do, this forum included.
#37 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio
@Torpor said:
" Class 100 refers to strength, not durability.  You are definitely confused here. "
LOL @ you trying to discredit me, when the Hulk takes blows from Gladiator, Thor, and Abomination. All of them are Class 100 bricks.
 
Try again.
#38 Posted by Torpor (275 posts) - - Show Bio
@Static Shock said:
" @castleking said:
" back then hulk was only around the 40 ton 80 ton range if that..... his feats, strength  and durability were nowhere near the lvl's they are now... "
The Hulk that Spider-Man was reminiscing about was enraged, and greater in strength than the 40-80 ton range. Even if he was, it's still nonsense. Don't try to make something valid, when it really isn't. "
Do you really want to call the first superhero who took a stand against Nazi Germany...nonsense?
#40 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio
@Lupine said:
" Also Static I'm black but screw being African-American bro, like I've told people before. I know jack about Africa and I'm not even sure how many of my ancestors were from that particular continent; me I'm American and that goes for anyone else that is born in this country. That's the thing about labels any and all of us (people in general) should only accept those that we wish to accept and what society as a whole things of us be D@#$ed. 
I'm actually African American. My parents are straight from Nigeria, so I can trace my family back there, and I was born here. So, I can truly say I'm African American. As for you. I can understand why you fell the way you, because Black Americans could have Native American, Hispanic, or even White ancestry. Many of them can't trace back to Africa. 
#41 Posted by Son_of_Magnus (15258 posts) - - Show Bio

I am an American #$%@ my heritage

#42 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio
@Torpor said:
" Do you really want to call the first superhero who took a stand against Nazi Germany...nonsense? "
I called his ability to KO the Hulk nonsense. Cry me a river. You should actually read what I post.
#43 Edited by Lupine (750 posts) - - Show Bio
@Torpor said:

" @Static Shock said:

" @castleking said:

" back then hulk was only around the 40 ton 80 ton range if that..... his feats, strength  and durability were nowhere near the lvl's they are now... "

The Hulk that Spider-Man was reminiscing about was enraged, and greater in strength than the 40-80 ton range. Even if he was, it's still nonsense. Don't try to make something valid, when it really isn't. "
Do you really want to call the first superhero who took a stand against Nazi Germany...nonsense? "
Actually Batman killed Nazis with a machine gun. All comics at the time went Nazi crazy. But let's not even get into Gold and Silver age. And he's not calling the character nonesense he's calling the feats nonesense and though I love Cap, he's right on. But then we can call that on most characters.  
 
@CATMANEXE said:

" sorry to burst your flamewar, tantrum, whatever.
http://www.comicvine.com/venom/29-1486/venom-vs-cap-america/92-19887/#48
http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/captain-america-vs-venom/4645/#5 
http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/captain-america-vs-venom/8580/#11 
http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/venom-vs-captain-america/8659/#7
http://www.comicvine.com/forums/gen-discussion/1/captain-america-vs-venom/8385/#10 
http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/venom-vs-captain-america/18762/#15 "

Also who is flaming? XD But it might be a tantrum...but in the long run it doesn't matter. lol It was just pointing out some things character-wise.    
#44 Posted by Son_of_Magnus (15258 posts) - - Show Bio
@Torpor said:
Do you really want to call the first superhero who took a stand against Nazi Germany...nonsense? "

#45 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio
@Andferne said:
" I do not approve of the following message. But figured since it was (insert random name) night, what the hey. 

 

If he can hurt Carnage, then why not Venom 

Cap was able to hurt Carnage Surfer, why not Gargan Venom? "