venom vs cap. america

• 76 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for nightmere_master
nightmere master

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By nightmere master

venom has strength but cap. hasthe smartes but I got to go with venom

Avatar image for cosmic_sentinel
Cosmic Sentinel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By Cosmic Sentinel

Captain America. He can go up against more powerful foes. He's fought (an improved) Spidey to a standstill.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#3  Edited By The_Ghostshell

I dont know but I'm gonna say Cap on this one.

ArchVenom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By ArchVenom

Guys I hate to say it because frankly both are incredible heroes ( if you count venom as a hero)

But I'm going with Venom, he is hardier than Cap. The only way he could lose to Cap is if somehow he figured a way to get Venom into the way of some sonic frequency or something.

Smog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Smog

id go w/ venom but if cap. had the right surroundings he could figure out venoms weakness.

Avatar image for the_mighty_thor
The Mighty Thor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By The Mighty Thor

caps good but i say venom

ghostrider813

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By ghostrider813

venom

thunder man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By thunder man

Venom is more hardcore

Avatar image for blackcatfan1979
BlackCatfan1979

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#9  Edited By BlackCatfan1979

I say Captain America. I'm a Venom fan but i still choose Cap.

Blue Nighty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Blue Nighty

ya Venom

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#11  Edited By The_Martian

Hard choice. I could see Cap just out battling Venom and beating him but it wouldn't be easy. I am going to go with Cap. That guy just doesn't give up.

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Eternal Chaos

I vote Venom. Venom is a more violent, version of Spidey. He's crafty too. He'll figure feast on Captain America unless the environment is getting used.

Hero Hunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Hero Hunter

im gonna go with erm ....er ....cappy coz he seems to have alot of energy and will over out match his speed n smarts

Apocalypse jr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Apocalypse jr

venom all the way

Phorqe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#15  Edited By Phorqe

Cap would smack this guy around for twenty minutes, inform him of the dangers of smoking, walk away like nothing happened and be home in time for breakfast.

Matze Voltazz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Matze Voltazz

I would say Cap would win, but it would be very tough for him.

Mankind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Mankind

Close, but I'm going with cap. Cap isn't as strong, but he has Jason Bournesque fighting skills. venom doesn't have the technical abilities to last against him. Plus, Spider-man has been beaten by Cap, and Venom usually loses to Spidey.
Post Edited:2007-09-19 14:23:55

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Vrakmul

Cap can fight guys like the thing to a standstill. How can venom compete with that?

Avatar image for legendary_bio_vishanti
Legendary Bio Vishanti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

venom would win, just cuz cap can beat spidey doesnt mean he can beat venom. cuz in everything, good ALWAYS wins. venom would grab caps shield with a tentacle, pull it. and then throw it at cap as hard as he can, then cap trys using his CQC on venom, but since venom is WAY stronger. cap cant, so venom punches cap out, and grabs him and then throws him against a building, repeatedly. and then he uses the shield to decapitate cap. then he throws caps body, with the shield tyed to him, into the ocean. and cap sinks to the botton, since the shield is tyed to him.

dead hunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By dead hunter

venom would kill cap. venom is wayy stronger and can do way more stuff then cap. go venom

Blackheart616

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Blackheart616

I think Venom would win if the host of symbiote would be Eddie, at his peak Brock is olympic-level athlet similar to Rogers and good fighter(without symbiote he broke metal bonds, bet the crap out off 4 armed guys and owned Riot with his bare hands)

Constantine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#22  Edited By Constantine

Venom unless the enviroment around them has something that can cause Cap to harm V

Iron Spider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Iron Spider

i thick vemon will kick caps ass!!!

Eradicator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#24  Edited By Eradicator

Cap all the way. Cap has went up against both heroes and villians that outlcass venom and has defeated them. Cap has defeated guys like rhino, giant man in the 1st Ultimates, spanked spidey in Civil War, and has fought a few other super powered guys to a standstill. Venom isn't the sharpest knife in the drawer and I think that would be his downfall. Just my opinion ofcourse

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#25  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Eradicator says:

"Cap all the way. Cap has went up against both heroes and villians that outlcass venom and has defeated them. Cap has defeated guys like rhino, giant man in the 1st Ultimates, spanked spidey in Civil War, and has fought a few other super powered guys to a standstill. Venom isn't the sharpest knife in the drawer and I think that would be his downfall. Just my opinion ofcourse"

Hmmm, sounds good to me.

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Eradicator says:

"Cap all the way. Cap has went up against both heroes and villians that outlcass venom and has defeated them. Cap has defeated guys like rhino, giant man in the 1st Ultimates, spanked spidey in Civil War, and has fought a few other super powered guys to a standstill. Venom isn't the sharpest knife in the drawer and I think that would be his downfall. Just my opinion ofcourse"

The main reason Captain America defeats alot of character that outclass Venom is because of writers. Marvel also seems to have the "Batman Affect" only this time, it's the "Cap Affect". Cap's only peak human and he shouldn't have been able to even tag Peter. Peter's 15 times faster than a peak human. Do you know how fast 15 times is? Cap shouldn't even be able to keep up. Venom's strength dwarfs Peter's and Steve's. He may not be brilliant, but he should be able to defeat Captain America. Venom would remove the shield and just pick the Cap apart.

Rotten gun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Rotten gun

Eternal Chaos says:

"Eradicator says:
The main reason Captain America defeats alot of character that outclass Venom is because of writers. Marvel also seems to have the "Batman Affect" only this time, it's the "Cap Affect". Cap's only peak human and he shouldn't have been able to even tag Peter. Peter's 15 times faster than a peak human. Do you know how fast 15 times is? Cap shouldn't even be able to keep up. Venom's strength dwarfs Peter's and Steve's. He may not be brilliant, but he should be able to defeat Captain America. Venom would remove the shield and just pick the Cap apart."

im going to say venom loses.... who is venom fighting again? doesn't matter he loses anyway :b

skips out the door whilst singing nah na na nah na you cant catch me

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Rotten gun says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
"Eradicator says:
The main reason Captain America defeats alot of character that outclass Venom is because of writers. Marvel also seems to have the "Batman Affect" only this time, it's the "Cap Affect". Cap's only peak human and he shouldn't have been able to even tag Peter. Peter's 15 times faster than a peak human. Do you know how fast 15 times is? Cap shouldn't even be able to keep up. Venom's strength dwarfs Peter's and Steve's. He may not be brilliant, but he should be able to defeat Captain America. Venom would remove the shield and just pick the Cap apart."
im going to say venom loses.... who is venom fighting again? doesn't matter he loses anyway :b *skips out the door whilst singing nah na na nah na you cant catch me*"

Shoots Rotten Gun in the back of the head

Die.

Rotten gun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Rotten gun

Eternal Chaos says:

"Rotten gun says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
"Eradicator says:
im going to say venom loses.... who is venom fighting again? doesn't matter he loses anyway :b *skips out the door whilst singing nah na na nah na you cant catch me*"
*Shoots Rotten Gun in the back of the head* Die."

are you following me? ;l

Avatar image for the_unbeatable_hulk
The Unbeatable Hulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk thinks this would end with Cap wiping his boots on Venom's face.

speedlgt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By speedlgt

Cap wins big time.

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Eternal Chaos

speedlgt says:

"Cap wins big time. "

No he doesn't.

Venom > Spider-Man > Captain America

Forever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#33  Edited By Forever

Eternal Chaos says:

"Peter's 15 times faster than a peak human."

I agree with you but I'm fairly certain Peter's 15 times faster than the average human. He would still be considerably faster than Cap and with his spider sense, he should have little trouble avoiding Cap's attacks. But the reaction time disparity isn't as great as youre saying.

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Forever says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
"Peter's 15 times faster than a peak human."
I agree with you but I'm fairly certain Peter's 15 times faster than the average human. He would still be considerably faster than Cap and with his spider sense, he should have little trouble avoiding Cap's attacks. But the reaction time disparity isn't as great as youre saying."

I get confused about his reaction time. Some sources say "peak" others say "normal". I was waiting for somebody to clarify that for me.

VENOMZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By VENOMZ

VENOM WILL KILL CAP.AMERICA BECAUSE VENOM IS MORE POWERFUL THEN HIM.

VENOMZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By VENOMZ

VENOM WILL KILL CAP.AMERICA BECAUSE VENOM IS MORE POWERFUL THEN HIM.

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#37  Edited By Sparda

VENOMZ says:

"VENOM WILL KILL CAP.AMERICA BECAUSE VENOM IS MORE POWERFUL THEN HIMBUT, BUT......no, I can't think of any "buts". That's about right.
lasher262

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By lasher262

venom fought punisher to a standstill. so i choose venom

Avatar image for legendary_bio_vishanti
Legendary Bio Vishanti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lasher262 says:

"venom fought punisher to a standstill. so i choose venom"

Captain America is awesome! Not.

Venom.

Assimilation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#40  Edited By Assimilation

Caps would lose unless he got a stick and started banging on his own shield with it, and then, he still would have to make a pretty loud noise.

batpool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By batpool

I dunno, I really think Cap has this one in the bag. He is a master tactician and could probably make some pretty awful damage with that sheild(could even bruise venom). Come on, he was in WWII and creamed the Red Skull. Even if Cap didnt win, venom would be dead within the week. Cap has too many buddies and is looked up to waaaay too much for anyone to let that go unavenged.

lotsathoughts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By lotsathoughts

i think venom would destroy most ppl in the mavel universe,,,if they breath air they are screwed...he went toe to toe with jugernaught..and took down the jury by himself...and might i remind u guys  that bullets dont puncture even the symbiote......even if cap has a really big lighter or a sound gun he would stall and not kill venom..this would let venom recover and when he did he would finish cap....

venom1014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By venom1014

i think it would be a tie unless cap uses a weapon and cheat

speedlgt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By speedlgt
Eternal Chaos said:
speedlgt says: "Cap wins big time. "No he doesn't.Venom > Spider-Man > Captain America
here we go again and again and again .......lets IGNORE source material....lets call out WRITERS....lets fall in love with STAT BOOKS and POWERS.......go ahead and beat a dead horse! if all of us or any of us want to do those things your all better just doing the little power ranking system on the vine.

NOW if you wanna be a real MAN and look at history and say for real if these too fought in the MARVEL U (the only place it would matter BTW) Captain America would win.
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#45  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
speedlgt said:
Eternal Chaos said: speedlgt says: "Cap wins big time. "No he doesn't.Venom > Spider-Man > Captain America here we go ... [more]
...In an all out battle, Cap essentially has no means of dropping Brock.  A shield toss to the head could disorient Brock or even knock him down, but that's about it.  We've seen him take out far worse.  Venom has also owned Spider-Man and Wolverine with ease, two characters easily on the same level as Cap.   It just comes down to the fact that Captain America essentially has no method of applying Venom's weakness....Cap gives it his best effort, but eventually gets torn apart.
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#46  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

And shouldn't this be in the battle thread?

CAnAgEheaRt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By CAnAgEheaRt

venom cause did not cap get his butt kicked by carnage. but carnage is also a little crazyier than venom.

pulamea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By pulamea
@Cosmic Sentinel said:
"

Captain America. He can go up against more powerful foes. He's fought (an improved) Spidey to a standstill.

"
what are you trying to proove with that?
venom beat the juggernaut and also neared killed superman.what should be the point in that?
pulamea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By pulamea
@Eradicator said:
"

Cap all the way. Cap has went up against both heroes and villians that outlcass venom and has defeated them. Cap has defeated guys like rhino, giant man in the 1st Ultimates, spanked spidey in Civil War, and has fought a few other super powered guys to a standstill. Venom isn't the sharpest knife in the drawer and I think that would be his downfall. Just my opinion ofcourse

"
yeah but venom beat superman lol.
let alone the piss fights and putting theese two characters abilities on papers it's a huge monkey stomp for venom even if he'd be fighting 1000000000 captain america's at the same time  while beiing drunk and on crack also missing half a brain and having both hands tied behind his back
ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#50  Edited By ComicStooge

Cap...