• 76 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by nightmere master (53 posts) - - Show Bio

venom has strength but cap. hasthe smartes but I got to go with venom

#2 Posted by Cosmic Sentinel (3749 posts) - - Show Bio

Captain America. He can go up against more powerful foes. He's fought (an improved) Spidey to a standstill.

#3 Posted by The_MVPs (84694 posts) - - Show Bio

I dont know but I'm gonna say Cap on this one.

#4 Posted by ArchVenom (54 posts) - - Show Bio

Guys I hate to say it because frankly both are incredible heroes ( if you count venom as a hero)

But I'm going with Venom, he is hardier than Cap. The only way he could lose to Cap is if somehow he figured a way to get Venom into the way of some sonic frequency or something.

#5 Posted by Smog (18 posts) - - Show Bio

id go w/ venom but if cap. had the right surroundings he could figure out venoms weakness.

#6 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7469 posts) - - Show Bio

caps good but i say venom

#7 Posted by ghostrider813 (83 posts) - - Show Bio

venom

#8 Posted by thunder man (52 posts) - - Show Bio

Venom is more hardcore

#9 Posted by BlackCatfan1979 (125 posts) - - Show Bio

I say Captain America. I'm a Venom fan but i still choose Cap.

#10 Posted by Blue Nighty (374 posts) - - Show Bio

ya Venom

#11 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio

Hard choice. I could see Cap just out battling Venom and beating him but it wouldn't be easy. I am going to go with Cap. That guy just doesn't give up.

#12 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

I vote Venom. Venom is a more violent, version of Spidey. He's crafty too. He'll figure feast on Captain America unless the environment is getting used.

#13 Posted by Hero Hunter (14 posts) - - Show Bio

im gonna go with erm ....er ....cappy coz he seems to have alot of energy and will over out match his speed n smarts

#14 Posted by Apocalypse jr (12 posts) - - Show Bio

venom all the way

#15 Posted by Phorqe (2109 posts) - - Show Bio

Cap would smack this guy around for twenty minutes, inform him of the dangers of smoking, walk away like nothing happened and be home in time for breakfast.

#16 Posted by Matze Voltazz (3 posts) - - Show Bio

I would say Cap would win, but it would be very tough for him.

#17 Posted by Mankind (5 posts) - - Show Bio

Close, but I'm going with cap. Cap isn't as strong, but he has Jason Bournesque fighting skills. venom doesn't have the technical abilities to last against him. Plus, Spider-man has been beaten by Cap, and Venom usually loses to Spidey.
Post Edited:2007-09-19 14:23:55

#18 Posted by Vrakmul (23849 posts) - - Show Bio

Cap can fight guys like the thing to a standstill. How can venom compete with that?

#19 Posted by Legendary Bio Vishanti (3333 posts) - - Show Bio

venom would win, just cuz cap can beat spidey doesnt mean he can beat venom. cuz in everything, good ALWAYS wins. venom would grab caps shield with a tentacle, pull it. and then throw it at cap as hard as he can, then cap trys using his CQC on venom, but since venom is WAY stronger. cap cant, so venom punches cap out, and grabs him and then throws him against a building, repeatedly. and then he uses the shield to decapitate cap. then he throws caps body, with the shield tyed to him, into the ocean. and cap sinks to the botton, since the shield is tyed to him.

#20 Posted by dead hunter (24 posts) - - Show Bio

venom would kill cap. venom is wayy stronger and can do way more stuff then cap. go venom

#21 Posted by Blackheart616 (1 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Venom would win if the host of symbiote would be Eddie, at his peak Brock is olympic-level athlet similar to Rogers and good fighter(without symbiote he broke metal bonds, bet the crap out off 4 armed guys and owned Riot with his bare hands)

#22 Posted by Constantine (16046 posts) - - Show Bio

Venom unless the enviroment around them has something that can cause Cap to harm V

#23 Posted by Iron Spider (69 posts) - - Show Bio

i thick vemon will kick caps ass!!!

#24 Posted by Eradicator (306 posts) - - Show Bio

Cap all the way. Cap has went up against both heroes and villians that outlcass venom and has defeated them. Cap has defeated guys like rhino, giant man in the 1st Ultimates, spanked spidey in Civil War, and has fought a few other super powered guys to a standstill. Venom isn't the sharpest knife in the drawer and I think that would be his downfall. Just my opinion ofcourse

#25 Posted by The_MVPs (84694 posts) - - Show Bio

Eradicator says:

"Cap all the way. Cap has went up against both heroes and villians that outlcass venom and has defeated them. Cap has defeated guys like rhino, giant man in the 1st Ultimates, spanked spidey in Civil War, and has fought a few other super powered guys to a standstill. Venom isn't the sharpest knife in the drawer and I think that would be his downfall. Just my opinion ofcourse"

Hmmm, sounds good to me.

#26 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Eradicator says:

"Cap all the way. Cap has went up against both heroes and villians that outlcass venom and has defeated them. Cap has defeated guys like rhino, giant man in the 1st Ultimates, spanked spidey in Civil War, and has fought a few other super powered guys to a standstill. Venom isn't the sharpest knife in the drawer and I think that would be his downfall. Just my opinion ofcourse"

The main reason Captain America defeats alot of character that outclass Venom is because of writers. Marvel also seems to have the "Batman Affect" only this time, it's the "Cap Affect". Cap's only peak human and he shouldn't have been able to even tag Peter. Peter's 15 times faster than a peak human. Do you know how fast 15 times is? Cap shouldn't even be able to keep up. Venom's strength dwarfs Peter's and Steve's. He may not be brilliant, but he should be able to defeat Captain America. Venom would remove the shield and just pick the Cap apart.

#27 Posted by Rotten gun (2509 posts) - - Show Bio

Eternal Chaos says:

"Eradicator says:
The main reason Captain America defeats alot of character that outclass Venom is because of writers. Marvel also seems to have the "Batman Affect" only this time, it's the "Cap Affect". Cap's only peak human and he shouldn't have been able to even tag Peter. Peter's 15 times faster than a peak human. Do you know how fast 15 times is? Cap shouldn't even be able to keep up. Venom's strength dwarfs Peter's and Steve's. He may not be brilliant, but he should be able to defeat Captain America. Venom would remove the shield and just pick the Cap apart."

im going to say venom loses.... who is venom fighting again? doesn't matter he loses anyway :b

skips out the door whilst singing nah na na nah na you cant catch me

#28 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Rotten gun says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
"Eradicator says:
The main reason Captain America defeats alot of character that outclass Venom is because of writers. Marvel also seems to have the "Batman Affect" only this time, it's the "Cap Affect". Cap's only peak human and he shouldn't have been able to even tag Peter. Peter's 15 times faster than a peak human. Do you know how fast 15 times is? Cap shouldn't even be able to keep up. Venom's strength dwarfs Peter's and Steve's. He may not be brilliant, but he should be able to defeat Captain America. Venom would remove the shield and just pick the Cap apart."
im going to say venom loses.... who is venom fighting again? doesn't matter he loses anyway :b *skips out the door whilst singing nah na na nah na you cant catch me*"

Shoots Rotten Gun in the back of the head

Die.

#29 Posted by Rotten gun (2509 posts) - - Show Bio

Eternal Chaos says:

"Rotten gun says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
"Eradicator says:
im going to say venom loses.... who is venom fighting again? doesn't matter he loses anyway :b *skips out the door whilst singing nah na na nah na you cant catch me*"
*Shoots Rotten Gun in the back of the head* Die."

are you following me? ;l

#30 Posted by The Unbeatable Hulk (63 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk thinks this would end with Cap wiping his boots on Venom's face.

#31 Posted by speedlgt (2109 posts) - - Show Bio

Cap wins big time.

#32 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

speedlgt says:

"Cap wins big time. "

No he doesn't.

Venom > Spider-Man > Captain America

#33 Posted by Forever (4332 posts) - - Show Bio

Eternal Chaos says:

"Peter's 15 times faster than a peak human."

I agree with you but I'm fairly certain Peter's 15 times faster than the average human. He would still be considerably faster than Cap and with his spider sense, he should have little trouble avoiding Cap's attacks. But the reaction time disparity isn't as great as youre saying.

#34 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Forever says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
"Peter's 15 times faster than a peak human."
I agree with you but I'm fairly certain Peter's 15 times faster than the average human. He would still be considerably faster than Cap and with his spider sense, he should have little trouble avoiding Cap's attacks. But the reaction time disparity isn't as great as youre saying."

I get confused about his reaction time. Some sources say "peak" others say "normal". I was waiting for somebody to clarify that for me.

#35 Posted by VENOMZ (2 posts) - - Show Bio

VENOM WILL KILL CAP.AMERICA BECAUSE VENOM IS MORE POWERFUL THEN HIM.

#36 Posted by VENOMZ (2 posts) - - Show Bio

VENOM WILL KILL CAP.AMERICA BECAUSE VENOM IS MORE POWERFUL THEN HIM.

#37 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio

VENOMZ says:

"VENOM WILL KILL CAP.AMERICA BECAUSE VENOM IS MORE POWERFUL THEN HIMBUT, BUT......no, I can't think of any "buts". That's about right.
#38 Posted by lasher262 (21 posts) - - Show Bio

venom fought punisher to a standstill. so i choose venom

#39 Posted by Legendary Bio Vishanti (3333 posts) - - Show Bio

lasher262 says:

"venom fought punisher to a standstill. so i choose venom"

Captain America is awesome! Not.

Venom.

#40 Posted by Assimilation (955 posts) - - Show Bio

Caps would lose unless he got a stick and started banging on his own shield with it, and then, he still would have to make a pretty loud noise.

#41 Posted by batpool (414 posts) - - Show Bio

I dunno, I really think Cap has this one in the bag. He is a master tactician and could probably make some pretty awful damage with that sheild(could even bruise venom). Come on, he was in WWII and creamed the Red Skull. Even if Cap didnt win, venom would be dead within the week. Cap has too many buddies and is looked up to waaaay too much for anyone to let that go unavenged.

#42 Posted by lotsathoughts (4 posts) - - Show Bio

i think venom would destroy most ppl in the mavel universe,,,if they breath air they are screwed...he went toe to toe with jugernaught..and took down the jury by himself...and might i remind u guys  that bullets dont puncture even the symbiote......even if cap has a really big lighter or a sound gun he would stall and not kill venom..this would let venom recover and when he did he would finish cap....

#43 Posted by venom1014 (2 posts) - - Show Bio

i think it would be a tie unless cap uses a weapon and cheat

#44 Posted by speedlgt (2109 posts) - - Show Bio
Eternal Chaos said:
speedlgt says: "Cap wins big time. "No he doesn't.Venom > Spider-Man > Captain America
here we go again and again and again .......lets IGNORE source material....lets call out WRITERS....lets fall in love with STAT BOOKS and POWERS.......go ahead and beat a dead horse! if all of us or any of us want to do those things your all better just doing the little power ranking system on the vine.

NOW if you wanna be a real MAN and look at history and say for real if these too fought in the MARVEL U (the only place it would matter BTW) Captain America would win.
#45 Posted by k4tzm4n (45660 posts) - - Show Bio
speedlgt said:
Eternal Chaos said: speedlgt says: "Cap wins big time. "No he doesn't.Venom > Spider-Man > Captain America here we go ... [more]
...In an all out battle, Cap essentially has no means of dropping Brock.  A shield toss to the head could disorient Brock or even knock him down, but that's about it.  We've seen him take out far worse.  Venom has also owned Spider-Man and Wolverine with ease, two characters easily on the same level as Cap.   It just comes down to the fact that Captain America essentially has no method of applying Venom's weakness....Cap gives it his best effort, but eventually gets torn apart.
Staff
#46 Posted by k4tzm4n (45660 posts) - - Show Bio

And shouldn't this be in the battle thread?

Staff
#47 Posted by CAnAgEheaRt (14 posts) - - Show Bio

venom cause did not cap get his butt kicked by carnage. but carnage is also a little crazyier than venom.

#48 Posted by pulamea (247 posts) - - Show Bio
@Cosmic Sentinel said:
"

Captain America. He can go up against more powerful foes. He's fought (an improved) Spidey to a standstill.

"
what are you trying to proove with that?
venom beat the juggernaut and also neared killed superman.what should be the point in that?
#49 Posted by pulamea (247 posts) - - Show Bio
@Eradicator said:
"

Cap all the way. Cap has went up against both heroes and villians that outlcass venom and has defeated them. Cap has defeated guys like rhino, giant man in the 1st Ultimates, spanked spidey in Civil War, and has fought a few other super powered guys to a standstill. Venom isn't the sharpest knife in the drawer and I think that would be his downfall. Just my opinion ofcourse

"
yeah but venom beat superman lol.
let alone the piss fights and putting theese two characters abilities on papers it's a huge monkey stomp for venom even if he'd be fighting 1000000000 captain america's at the same time  while beiing drunk and on crack also missing half a brain and having both hands tied behind his back
#50 Posted by ComicStooge (13087 posts) - - Show Bio

Cap...