i think venom wins

symbiote5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By symbiote5

the fight would probally start by the two meeting each other on the rooftops of new york city blackpanther will run into venom venom probally tell him how hes not going let black panther get in his way and black panther tells venom how he snot gonaa et him do wrong the two began fighting black panther tries to wait for venom to attack so that he can counter but black panther brings the attackto him and venom catches black panther by the neck with his tentacles and throws him off the roof then as venom looks down black panther jumps up with his agility and venom strikes him again and then both fall off the roof as they are struggling for strenght.

Sling Shot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Sling Shot

I take BP. primarily on smarts and equipment. Venom's susceptability to sonics puts him at a disadvantage with the vibranium clad BP. Also BP is skilled and talented enough to play opossum, playing on Venom's voracious appetitie for destruction, that Venom will underestimate him and BP won't show his hand until it results in victory. Until that moment his skills and suit will keep him in the fight.

Mr. Wilson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4  Edited By Mr. Wilson

Venom.

Avatar image for midnight_lantern
Midnight Lantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By Midnight Lantern

Which Venom is this? Mac or Eddie?

Mr. Wilson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Mr. Wilson

Amen.

Mr. Wilson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Mr. Wilson

Either way, Black Panther loses.

Midnight Lantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Midnight Lantern

Mr. Wilson says:

"Either way, Black Panther loses."

Yeah. I gotta' agree with that.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Static Shock  Online

Without the use of tech (prep-time), T'Challa doesn't stand a chance

Avatar image for buckshotwashere
BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 51

#10  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

How does Venom work? Would energy daggers capable of short-circuiting nervous systems affect the symbiote?

Midnight Lantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Midnight Lantern

Buckshot says:

"How does Venom work? Would energy daggers capable of short-circuiting nervous systems affect the symbiote?"

Most likely not.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Static Shock  Online

Buckshot says:

"How does Venom work? Would energy daggers capable of short-circuiting nervous systems affect the symbiote?"

I doubt it. Don't nervous systems lie within the host and not the symbiote?

BatmanBeyond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By BatmanBeyond

Vemon..."Unless BP's anti kinetic suit fights symbiotes" LMAO

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Static Shock  Online

That wasn't funny.

Avatar image for buckshotwashere
BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 51

#15  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

Neither of those is really a clear answer backed by evidence. Is there a reason to assume it doesn't have some sort of nervous system? I mean, it feels and it has thoughts, things that generally work because of nerves, so I think we need more solid proof to say he doesn't. The daggers can also be modified to shoot intense heat, something that affects Venom. Just don't feel ready to say he doesn't stand a chance at all yet.

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Apparition

Midnight Lantern says:

"Buckshot says:
Most likely not."

and you know that how?

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Static Shock  Online

Buckshot says:

"Neither of those is really a clear answer backed by evidence. Is there a reason to assume it doesn't have some sort of nervous system? I mean, it feels and it has thoughts, things that generally work because of nerves, so I think we need more solid proof to say he doesn't. The daggers can also be modified to shoot intense heat, something that affects Venom. Just don't feel ready to say he doesn't stand a chance at all yet."

I don't know, Buck. I mean, if it feels and has thoughts, it would have some level of sentience (Intelligence, emotions, etc... ). But, the symbiote, by itself, doesn't have all that. Also, I read somewhere that the symbiote is immune to the Penance Stare. If it had the ability to feel and think like you say it does, then it's likely that the Penance Stare would effect it.

Apparition says:

and you know that how?

App, you know better than to ask him that... LOL.

Avatar image for alexander_anderson
Alexander Anderson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

T'Challa has a chance. It's not a very good one, but it's a chance. If he can stay out of Venom's way and use his daggers to expose some part of the host's body (as in Mac's fight with Swordsman), he could pull off a win. But he's at a serious disadvantage here.
Post Edited:2008-04-29 21:40:56

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Apparition

Static Shock says:

"Buckshot says:
"Neither of those is really a clear answer backed by evidence. Is there a reason to assume it doesn't have some sort of nervous system? I mean, it feels and it has thoughts, things that generally work because of nerves, so I think we need more solid proof to say he doesn't. The daggers can also be modified to shoot intense heat, something that affects Venom. Just don't feel ready to say he doesn't stand a chance at all yet."
I don't know, Buck. I mean, if it feels and has thoughts, it would have some level of sentience (Intelligence, emotions, etc... ). But, the symbiote, by itself, doesn't have all that. Also, I read somewhere that the symbiote is immune to the Penance Stare. If it had the ability to feel and think like you say it does, then it's likely that the Penance Stare would effect it. Apparition says:
and you know that how?
App, you know better than to ask *him* that... LOL."

lol dont pick on poor ml.

but the penance stare isnt about synapses and nervous systems, its about emotions like guilt and regret. so if you had a nervous system but didnt have any emotions i dont think the penance stare would work on you, which is probably what happens with the symbiote. though it has emotions like hatred and love but i guess it just has those basic emotions and doesnt have guilt.

but if it can feel physically, like through touch and feel pain, then you'd havta think it has some sort of nervous system and so the knives should work against it. that's what i would think.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Static Shock  Online

Apparition says:

I can't help it. I do it and I don't even realize it sometimes...

Apparition says:

but the penance stare isnt about synapses and nervous systems, its about emotions like guilt and regret. so if you had a nervous system but didnt have any emotions i dont think the penance stare would work on you, which is probably what happens with the symbiote. though it has emotions like hatred and love but i guess it just has those basic emotions and doesnt have guilt.but if it can feel physically, like through touch and feel pain, then you'd havta think it has some sort of nervous system and so the knives should work against it. that's what i would think."

I guess you're right. I would argue more on this, but because Black Panther is involved, I'll give him a slight chance. LOL.

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Apparition

Static Shock says:

"Apparition says:
I can't help it. I do it and I don't even realize it sometimes... Apparition says:
but the penance stare isnt about synapses and nervous systems, its about emotions like guilt and regret. so if you had a nervous system but didnt have any emotions i dont think the penance stare would work on you, which is probably what happens with the symbiote. though it has emotions like hatred and love but i guess it just has those basic emotions and doesnt have guilt. but if it can feel physically, like through touch and feel pain, then you'd havta think it has some sort of nervous system and so the knives should work against it. that's what i would think. "
I guess you're right. I would argue more on this, but because Black Panther is involved, I'll give him a slight chance. LOL."

lol

Sling Shot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Sling Shot

I guess my post in BP's favor didn't garner any notice (as usual). Well let me reiterate, the symbiote is a composite creature biologically married to it's host it's vunerabilites( other than out and out dominance) are in the realms of sonics and fire. BP, a genius student of the world around him, is aware of this and if he isn't his databases in Wakanda and kimoyo card will inform him. Venom's battles with Spiderman haven't been discreet nor has his activity as a Thunderbolt, they have been observed which can also be piped to BP via kimoyo.

Protecting BP are his natural talents coupled with tactics and tech. But even greater than this is his scientific mind turned toward the wonder ore known as vibranium. I can seehim using his kimoyo card to attune sonic frequencies to his vibranium suit, turning his whole body into a an ultrasonic tuning fork that was just banged hard. Turning Venom into one hulking raw nerve.

This is extremely possible and probably should happen in the comic in the near future. Until BP uses this master stroke he can use geurilla tactics shooting hot daggers at Venom's physiological weak points. Bee stinging him.

ya'll shoud check my first post to check for tactics he uses before th coup de grace.

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Apparition

great post sling

Sling Shot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Sling Shot

Thanx Apple.

symbiote5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By symbiote5

Midnight Lantern says:

"Which Venom is this? Mac or Eddie?"

eddie

Satyrquaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Satyrquaze

What, with all his tech and money, T'challa doesn't carry around a sonic disruptor?

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Static Shock  Online

Satyrquaze says:

"What, with all his tech and money, T'challa doesn't carry around a sonic disruptor?"

How many villains do you know with a weakness to sonics?

Satyrquaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Satyrquaze

Villains nothing, BP will take the odd hero or villain for the betterment of Wakanda.

Anyone with enchanced hearing is pretty vulnerble to sonics... and that is not a short list.

Avatar image for emerald_general_jai
Emerald_General_Jai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 9

I think BP finds a way.

Avatar image for thisisgonnahurt
ThisIsGonnaHurt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#30  Edited By ThisIsGonnaHurt

Go Sling. BP for the win.

lionheart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By lionheart

venom

symbiote5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By symbiote5

well evryone knows venom weakness is fire and sonics

Baby Vegeta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Baby Vegeta

Venom

Logic Mark III

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Logic Mark III

Doesnt Venom have the advantage with range? Im sure he could incapacitate Black Panther with webs from quite a safe distance: he could then take off the Panthers mask and eat his brains or stay at range and just swing Black Panther over a building see what kind of splat the guy makes. Black Panthers vibranium suit must have a limit to how much damage it can protect him from, surely he would feel the effects of a guy who punches harder than Spiderman wailing on him.

Avatar image for vercingetorixthegreat
VercingetorixTheGreat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

wouldn't Vibranium weapons work well against Venom?

ThatThorFan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By ThatThorFan

As much as I love BP, gotta go with Venom.

Skaddix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Skaddix

@Satyrquaze said:

Villains nothing, BP will take the odd hero or villain for the betterment of Wakanda.

Anyone with enchanced hearing is pretty vulnerble to sonics... and that is not a short list.

agreed and plenty of people have those enhanced hearing abilities. Sonics also work on base line humans pretty darn well.

Kallarkz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Kallarkz
@VercingetorixTheGreat said:

well a lot has changed since this thread was created. VIbranium would probably pierce the symbiote but unfortunately...there is no more VIbranium.
Avatar image for vercingetorixthegreat
VercingetorixTheGreat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Kallarkz: o snap. What happened!?!

Nelomaxwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Nelomaxwell

@Kallarkz said:

well a lot has changed since this thread was created. VIbranium would probably pierce the symbiote but unfortunately...there is no more VIbranium.

You are wrong sir. Shuri the black panther's sister had purchased some from the savage land. In Klaws of the Panther.

If i recall from Priests run panther's suit had some kinda vibrational abiltiy related to sonics.

Static correct me if i'm wrong

Kallarkz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Kallarkz
@Nelomaxwell said:

@Kallarkz said:

well a lot has changed since this thread was created. VIbranium would probably pierce the symbiote but unfortunately...there is no more VIbranium.

You are wrong sir. Shuri the black panther's sister had purchased some from the savage land. In Klaws of the Panther.

If i recall from Priests run panther's suit had some kinda vibrational abiltiy related to sonics.

Yeah not quite too sure about that. Last I read in Black Panthers own series there was NO Vibranium left in the world. It was all destroyed.  (made useless)
Anyways, Black Panther himself has no Vibranium whether or not it exists in some remote part of the world.
spiderbuck1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By spiderbuck1

^^ That was from Doomwar right?

Kallarkz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Kallarkz
@spiderbuck said:

^^ That was from Doomwar right?

Yeah
Kallarkz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Kallarkz
@Nelomaxwell said:

@Kallarkz said:

not quite sure how that is possible though if we clearly saw Panther make all of it inert. All of it. 
When did this purchase occur?
Nelomaxwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Nelomaxwell

@Kallarkz: In Klaws of the Panther

Kallarkz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Kallarkz
@Nelomaxwell said:

@Kallarkz: In Klaws of the Panther

in an interview about that series the writer stated that there is no more processed Vibranium in the Marvel Universe much less in Wakanda.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Static Shock  Online

@Nelomaxwell said:

It appears as if she did purchase some from the Savage Land. But, according to Shuri, it's not for weapons It was for hospitals and other unknown uses.

As for the suit having a vibration ability, there's something to that effect in Hudlin's run. It looked like a sonic attack that came from the suit, but I can't tell (it locked up the robot's armor). Priest never wrote anything like that.

No Caption Provided
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Static Shock  Online

@Kallarkz said:

in an interview about that series the writer stated that there is no more processed Vibranium in the Marvel Universe much less in Wakanda.

In Klaws of the Panther, Shanna and Ka-Zar had some.

Kallarkz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Kallarkz
@Static Shock said:

@Kallarkz said:

In Klaws of the Panther, Shanna and Ka-Zar had some.

a supply unprocessed or made weapons? 
did they explain how that particular batch was protected?
Kallarkz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Kallarkz
@Static Shock said:

@Nelomaxwell said:

It appears as if she did purchase some from the Savage Land. But, according to Shuri, it's not for weapons It was for hospitals and other unknown uses.

As for the suit having a vibration ability, there's something to that effect in Hudlin's run. It looked like a sonic attack that came from the suit, but I can't tell (it locked up the robot's armor). Priest never wrote anything like that.

No Caption Provided
ahh i see. mmmmm well then I guess there are still some forms of Vibranium in Wakanda...but now we are unsure of exactly how much and if it all has been used. 
They should just discover a new mound of leave the whole idea alone imo.