#1 Posted by N8WING (14 posts) - - Show Bio

who wins?

#2 Posted by Alexander Anderson (4030 posts) - - Show Bio

Talk about a loaded battle. Black Canary.

#3 Posted by Static Shock (47330 posts) - - Show Bio

Black Canary

#4 Posted by Copy (8336 posts) - - Show Bio

one sided. bc

#5 Posted by Nighthunter (28582 posts) - - Show Bio

vulnerable to sonics + sonic scream= Venom dies lol

#6 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Curbstomp. Canary wins. This is like putting a candle against a bathtub. Which one do you think is gonna be gone first?

#7 Posted by N8WING (14 posts) - - Show Bio

but venom is stronger than spiderman

#8 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

N8WING says:

"but venom is stronger than spiderman"

Black Canary has sonics. Sonics peel the symbiote right off Venom and kills him. He has no chance. Do research before you post a battle Wing.

#9 Posted by Static Shock (47330 posts) - - Show Bio

N8WING says:

And weak against sonics. If Canary's scream can level a building, then Venom will not last.

#10 Posted by Copy (8336 posts) - - Show Bio

Okay. Venom can kick bc a$$ any day if there is no sonic scream. But sonic scream and venom don't mix. So bc wins.

#11 Posted by acewasp23 (6087 posts) - - Show Bio

N8WING says:

Ok so who are you really? i know your just playing around on here. lol

i have to say i also find it a bit funny.

#12 Posted by Alexander Anderson (4030 posts) - - Show Bio

Might as well take this to its logical extreme. Venom vs. Enraged Blackbolt. I wonder who would win??

#13 Posted by Nighthunter (28582 posts) - - Show Bio

Copy says:

"Okay. Venom can kick bc a$$ any day if there is no sonic scream. But sonic scream and venom don't mix. So bc wins."

agreed

#14 Posted by Static Shock (47330 posts) - - Show Bio

Alexander Anderson says:

"Might as well take this to its logical extreme. Venom vs. Enraged Blackbolt. I wonder who would win??"

LMAO.

#15 Posted by Nighthunter (28582 posts) - - Show Bio

Alexander Anderson says:

"Might as well take this to its logical extreme. Venom vs. Enraged Blackbolt. I wonder who would win??"

Enraged, blonde and hot blackbolt lol

#16 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Alexander Anderson says:

Oh Venom would win that one for sure. Especially if Black Bolt screams "LETS GET READY TO RUMBLE!". Not the lack of enthusiasm in my post and the sarcasm.

#17 Posted by Zelos (49 posts) - - Show Bio

this battle is laughable. ha,ha,ha,ha. lol.

@ N8wing: are you just messing with us, or do you just know nothing.

#18 Posted by Nighthunter (28582 posts) - - Show Bio

Zelos says:

"this battle is laughable. ha,ha,ha,ha. lol.@ N8wing: are you just messing with us, or do you just know nothing."

I think that a little bit of both

#19 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Copy says:

"Okay. Venom can kick bc a$$ any day if there is no sonic scream. But sonic scream and venom don't mix. So bc wins."

I like that one.

#20 Posted by Nighthunter (28582 posts) - - Show Bio

weather witch says:

"wats up dudes??"

hi witch

#21 Posted by Copy (8336 posts) - - Show Bio

weather witch says:

"wats up dudes??"

Piss off. jk Whats up wicthy?

#22 Posted by weather witch (3188 posts) - - Show Bio

wats up dudes??

#23 Posted by Copy (8336 posts) - - Show Bio

weather witch says:

"why is everyone so shocked that the dude asked this question...i didnt kno either"

Black canary has a sonic scream thats very powerful. Venom is very weak against sonics. Can you see a pattern? lol

#24 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

weather witch says:

"wats up dudes??"

Hello witch of weather.

#25 Posted by Copy (8336 posts) - - Show Bio

weather witch says:

"ur lucky u put j/k boi!!!! lol"

I know I am. Or I might have suffered a bunch of typed words cursing me at lol. Jk again.

#26 Posted by Zoom (14668 posts) - - Show Bio

Alexander Anderson says:

Haha.

Venom would win because he's stronger than spiderman 8-S

#27 Posted by weather witch (3188 posts) - - Show Bio

why is everyone so shocked that the dude asked this question...i didnt kno either

#28 Posted by weather witch (3188 posts) - - Show Bio

ur lucky u put j/k boi!!!! lol

#29 Posted by Copy (8336 posts) - - Show Bio

Eternal Chaos says:

"weather witch says:
"why is everyone so shocked that the dude asked this question...i didnt kno either"
Because we're nerds and we know these things."

I'M NOT A NERD!

Fixes glasses

#30 Posted by weather witch (3188 posts) - - Show Bio

LOL im a nerd to who just dont read as much and goes out on weekends!! lol ;)

#31 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

weather witch says:

Because we're nerds and we know these things.

#32 Posted by weather witch (3188 posts) - - Show Bio

Copy says:

"weather witch says:
"ur lucky u put j/k boi!!!! lol"
I know I am. Or I might have suffered a bunch of typed words cursing me at lol. Jk again."

lol fo real sh!t there why people get so scared and sh!t over a computer...but if i knew how to look people up it would be a different story!!! lol

#33 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Copy says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
"weather witch says:
I'M NOT A NERD! *Fixes glasses*"

Yes you are. If you can sit there and tell me Spider-Man power class, who his first villain was and why you like him without saying something stupid, you're a nerd. I'm just a very large, scary bully nerd. Lol.

#34 Posted by Copy (8336 posts) - - Show Bio

Eternal Chaos says:

"Copy says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
"weather witch says:
Yes you are. If you can sit there and tell me Spider-Man power class, who his first villain was and why you like him without saying something stupid, you're a nerd. I'm just a very large, scary bully nerd. Lol."

I actual don't who his first villian he fought was. I know the second one was doc ock (I think) But I don't know who was the first so YES I'M NOT A NERD! lol
Post Edited:2007-12-09 20:24:19

#35 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Copy says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
"Copy says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
"weather witch says:
Yes you are. If you can sit there and tell me Spider-Man power class, who his first villain was and why you like him without saying something stupid, you're a nerd. I'm just a very large, scary bully nerd. Lol."
I actual don't who his first villian he fought was. I know the second one was doc ock (I think) But I don't know who was the first so YES I'M NOT A NERD! lol
Post Edited:2007-12-09 20:24:19"

You know what I mean. You're still a nerd. His first villain was Sandman I believe, and if not Sandman it was Vulture. But his real first was the thief, and than the Brain.

#36 Posted by Copy (8336 posts) - - Show Bio

Eternal Chaos says:

"Copy says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
"Copy says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
"weather witch says:
Post Edited:2007-12-09 20:24:19"
You know what I mean. You're still a nerd. His first villain was Sandman I believe, and if not Sandman it was Vulture. But his real first was the thief, and than the Brain."

Brain?

#37 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Copy says:

"Brain?"

Yeah it was this robot that some scientists made that can figure out everything using mathmatical symbols and a series of information being given to it. Some thieves hit a button on it by accident and it ran rampant through Peter's highschool.

#38 Posted by Copy (8336 posts) - - Show Bio

Eternal Chaos says:

"Copy says:
"Brain?"
Yeah it was this robot that some scientists made that can figure out everything using mathmatical symbols and a series of information being given to it. Some thieves hit a button on it by accident and it ran rampant through Peter's highschool. "

Never heard of it.

#39 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Copy says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
"Copy says:
"Brain?"
Yeah it was this robot that some scientists made that can figure out everything using mathmatical symbols and a series of information being given to it. Some thieves hit a button on it by accident and it ran rampant through Peter's highschool. "
Never heard of it."

I think it was in the third or fourth issue of Spider-Man.

#40 Posted by Copy (8336 posts) - - Show Bio

Eternal Chaos says:

"Copy says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
"Copy says:
"Brain?"
Never heard of it."
I think it was in the third or fourth issue of Spider-Man."

The only old issues I read were him fighting ff and doom.

#41 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

No scratch that. The second one because number 3 was Sandman.

#42 Posted by greengoblinphilurich (2 posts) - - Show Bio

Well primarily, yes, Black Canary would win the fight, but you also have to consider which Venom host you're using in the scenario Now Say, Venom(Flash Tompson) Vs Black Canary is a bit better of a match up. More chances out of most Black Canary would win, but Agent Venom has fought the new Hobgoblin already so he would probably have a way to resist sonics enough to maybe web her mouth shut even if it is for a moment. So Agent Venom would have a much better chance of victory rather than the brutish tactics of Venom(Mcgargan [sp]) or maybe Eddie Brock Venom.

#43 Posted by Esquire (3833 posts) - - Show Bio

@greengoblinphilurich: Edde Brock Venom developed a strong resistance to sonics later in his tenure as Venom, actually.

#44 Posted by laflux (17548 posts) - - Show Bio

Venom has a good chance of Blitzing Black Canary before she can open her mouth.

#45 Posted by The_Lunact_And_Manic (3286 posts) - - Show Bio
#46 Posted by senglord (1751 posts) - - Show Bio

Because spite never dies.