• 77 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by vegeta (4902 posts) - - Show Bio

AND

#2 Posted by Apparition (11349 posts) - - Show Bio

venom.

#3 Posted by vegeta (4902 posts) - - Show Bio

YEA ME TOO

#4 Posted by Beta Ray Bill (1220 posts) - - Show Bio

Apparition says:

"venom."

yes

#5 Posted by vegeta (4902 posts) - - Show Bio

WHAT ABOUT CAPTAIN AMERICA HELPING BATMAN

#6 Posted by Beta Ray Bill (1220 posts) - - Show Bio

vegeta says:

"WHAT ABOUT CAPTAIN AMERICA HELPING BATMAN"

venom

#7 Posted by vegeta (4902 posts) - - Show Bio

Naruto Uzumaki says:

"vegeta says:
"WHAT ABOUT CAPTAIN AMERICA HELPING BATMAN"
venom"

ME TOO

#8 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman. I like Venom more, but Venom. And this is an irrelevent battle.

#9 Posted by vegeta (4902 posts) - - Show Bio

Eternal Chaos says:

"Batman. I like Venom more, but Venom. And this is an irrelevent battle."

why

#10 Posted by vegeta (4902 posts) - - Show Bio

venom kicks ass

#11 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

vegeta says:

"venom kicks ass"

I know he does. Venom's like my absolute favorite villain. But as much as it hurts to say this, I think Bats can hold his own against Venom and probably win. He has sonics, which Venom is still weak against, and Bats has much more experience than Robin so in the Venom vs Robin, it was Venom, but this time, Bats takes it unless its Bats vs Carnage or another symbiote.

#12 Posted by vegeta (4902 posts) - - Show Bio

Eternal Chaos says:

"vegeta says:
"venom kicks ass"
I know he does. Venom's like my absolute *favorite* villain. But as much as it hurts to say this, I think Bats can hold his own against Venom and probably win. He has sonics, which Venom is still weak against, and Bats has much more experience than Robin so in the Venom vs Robin, it was Venom, but this time, Bats takes it unless its Bats vs Carnage or another symbiote."

yea i for got about that damn belt of his

#13 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

vegeta says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
"vegeta says:
"venom kicks ass"
I know he does. Venom's like my absolute *favorite* villain. But as much as it hurts to say this, I think Bats can hold his own against Venom and probably win. He has sonics, which Venom is still weak against, and Bats has much more experience than Robin so in the Venom vs Robin, it was Venom, but this time, Bats takes it unless its Bats vs Carnage or another symbiote."
yea i for got about that damn belt of his"

That's why alot of people don't like Batman because he's like prepared for anything which does kinda suck, but its cool at the same time. In a one on one fight, no weapons, Batman gets owned. But with weapons, Bats wins.

#14 Posted by vegeta (4902 posts) - - Show Bio

Eternal Chaos says:

"vegeta says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
"vegeta says:
"venom kicks ass"
That's why alot of people don't like Batman because he's like prepared for anything which does kinda suck, but its cool at the same time. In a one on one fight, no weapons, Batman gets owned. But with weapons, Bats wins. "

dont he keep kryptonite in his batcave

#15 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

vegeta says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
"vegeta says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
"vegeta says:
"venom kicks ass"
That's why alot of people don't like Batman because he's like prepared for anything which does kinda suck, but its cool at the same time. In a one on one fight, no weapons, Batman gets owned. But with weapons, Bats wins. "
dont he keep kryptonite in his batcave"

What doesn't he keep at his Batcave?

#16 Posted by Buckshot (18913 posts) - - Show Bio

vegeta says:

"dont he keep kryptonite in his batcave"

On his belt as well.

#17 Posted by vegeta (4902 posts) - - Show Bio

Buckshot says:

"vegeta says:
" dont he keep kryptonite in his batcave"
On his belt as well."

that dirty bastard

#18 Posted by vegeta (4902 posts) - - Show Bio

he cant stand the thought of loosing

#19 Posted by Terminal Velocity (583 posts) - - Show Bio

He's prepared for any of his allies to turn on him, he's a paranoid bastard. But we love him :)

#20 Posted by Spectrum (4468 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman, he has many sound orientated wepons in the U belt and good knows hed figure it out if he didnt al ready know

#21 Posted by Barry Flash (1573 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman just easily because Venom is too stupid he'll just be swinging about but Batman can just hide in the shadows with his Bat signal on thats high-pitched enough Venom wouldn't stand a chance against the Bats! :D

#22 Posted by vegeta (4902 posts) - - Show Bio

m

#23 Posted by Lantern Prime (13044 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman will fck this guy so bad hed wish this were Spider-Man! I mean Venom is overrated!
Post Edited:2007-08-09 17:07:10

#24 Posted by vegeta (4902 posts) - - Show Bio

only way bats uses sonics

#25 Posted by TimeKeeper (1222 posts) - - Show Bio

But I think Venom might have a better chance because of his power of invisibility.

#26 Posted by Lantern Prime (13044 posts) - - Show Bio

He can't become invisible!

#27 Posted by Megaman ZX (220 posts) - - Show Bio

Venom is the greatest villan
Post Edited:2007-08-09 18:42:10

#28 Posted by vegeta (4902 posts) - - Show Bio

SoundWave07 says:

"He can't become invisible!"

he can blend

#29 Posted by TimeKeeper (1222 posts) - - Show Bio

SoundWave07 says:

He turned invisible when he was chasing Spidey at one point. I'll have to look and find the issue number, but I'm sure he's got the ability.

#30 Posted by vegeta (4902 posts) - - Show Bio

The Time Keeper says:

"SoundWave07 says:
He turned invisible when he was chasing Spidey at one point. I'll have to look and find the issue number, but I'm sure he's got the ability."

he can blend in his sorroundings

#31 Posted by TimeKeeper (1222 posts) - - Show Bio

Okay, then that. I thought that was the same thing. You get the idea though.

#32 Posted by vegeta (4902 posts) - - Show Bio

The Time Keeper says:

"Okay, then that. I thought that was the same thing. You get the idea though."

of course

#33 Posted by ImTheDamnBatman (3548 posts) - - Show Bio

bats. sonic weaponry wrecks venom.

#34 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio

Venom stomps.

#35 Posted by ImTheDamnBatman (3548 posts) - - Show Bio

how can venom possibly stomp? he knows nowhere near the martial arts as batman and is not even near being as intelligent. Bats throws out some sonic weaponry and venom is done.

#36 Edited by Recoil1985 (521 posts) - - Show Bio

@ImTheDamnBatman said:

bats. sonic weaponry wrecks venom.

@ImTheDamnBatman said:

how can venom possibly stomp? he knows nowhere near the martial arts as batman and is not even near being as intelligent. Bats throws out some sonic weaponry and venom is done.

And how would Batman immediately know to use sonics? Since the OP has no details, this is a random encounter. And one doesn't need hand-to-hand talent when you're significantly stronger, faster, more durable, and have a wealthy amount of attacks at your disposal. Could Batman eventually use a sonic when he sees other options don't work? Absolutely. But at the same rate, it needs to be noted that there are also times that Brock has been able to fight through the weakness (i.e. on the beach with Human Torch and Pete, almost with Shriek). Of course there are numerous times where powerful sonic weapons have defeated/incapacitated Venom, but it's far fetched to believe deploying a sonic means it's immediately over. But, since pictures are more powerful than words, here's two.

#37 Posted by ChaosBlazer (3930 posts) - - Show Bio

@ImTheDamnBatman said:

Venom outclasses Bats easily in every physical aspect. He rips off Bats head within 5 seconds and eats the rest of Batman. Bats wouldnt know to use sonics or not.

#38 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio

@ImTheDamnBatman said:

Its not like Batman ALWAYS carries sonic weaponry. Also how will he know Venom is weak against sonics off the bat. And just to remind you that Venom aint no b!tch:

#39 Posted by Strider92 (16133 posts) - - Show Bio

As the op hasn't stated rules then Batman has no knowledge of Venom. Thus Venom stomps.

#40 Posted by ImTheDamnBatman (3548 posts) - - Show Bio

ohhh no prep. k. still, why Venom are we using?

#41 Posted by ImTheDamnBatman (3548 posts) - - Show Bio

what*. Also doesn't Batman generally use hypersonics against people he assumes to be superhuman?

#42 Posted by Strider92 (16133 posts) - - Show Bio

@ImTheDamnBatman: As this was made 4 years ago i'm guessing the op meant Brock.

#43 Posted by SHAZAM117 (2652 posts) - - Show Bio

I like Batman in this one....Mainly because of the gear he normally carries on him...Sure there's no prep but Bats normally carries hypersonic batarangs and do-hickies on him along with explosives...The symbiote is weak against high frequency's and fire, so it is possible Batman could get a win if he discovers it's weakness....Being as resourcful in a fight I think Batman could figure it out and get the advantage....if he doesn't Venom will be snacking on his brains

#44 Posted by Bruce27 (494 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman would have enough gadgets in his belt to defeat venom.

#45 Posted by GrandSymbiote94 (11523 posts) - - Show Bio
@ImTheDamnBatman said:
what*. Also doesn't Batman generally use hypersonics against people he assumes to be superhuman?
@SHAZAM117 said:
I like Batman in this one....Mainly because of the gear he normally carries on him...Sure there's no prep but Bats normally carries hypersonic batarangs and do-hickies on him along with explosives...The symbiote is weak against high frequency's and fire, so it is possible Batman could get a win if he discovers it's weakness....Being as resourcful in a fight I think Batman could figure it out and get the advantage....if he doesn't Venom will be snacking on his brains
@Bruce27 said:

Can someone show me proof that Batman keeps " Hypersonic " batarangs in his belt? Also not something that involves prep.
#46 Posted by Batking200 (230 posts) - - Show Bio

batman

#47 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio

@Bruce27 said:

Like what?

#48 Posted by Batking200 (230 posts) - - Show Bio

it won't come down to gadgets. Ur seriously under estimating batman who fight people who outclass him physically everyday.

venom will be cake.

#49 Posted by Bruce27 (494 posts) - - Show Bio

@venomoushatred1001:

High tech electric Sonic batarangs; but I'm not sure if he carries them in every belt. I could still see venom taking this, especially if it's Eddie Brock. Brock would take round 1 and Batman round 2 after getting a taste of what Venom is all about.

#50 Posted by GrandSymbiote94 (11523 posts) - - Show Bio
@Batking200 said:

it won't come down to gadgets. Ur seriously under estimating batman who fight people who outclass him physically everyday.

venom will be cake.

No. Venom would shred Batman to pieces. Name one person who around Venom's lvl that Batman has fought and beat.