Who wins and How?

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

Is the area populated? Sorry, but where do they start, street level? How far apart?  Thanks
D3athstroke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By D3athstroke

I think Venom can win  

is not Archangel Just a Human with wings ? : )

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
@D3athstroke said:
"I think Venom can win  is not Archangel Just a Human with wings ? : ) "

LOL.  Nah, he's far superior to a human.  Enhanced eyesight, low level healing factor, wings made from an organic (IIRC) metal, can fire daggers, travel at  very high speeds, etc.
D3athstroke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By D3athstroke
@k4tzm4n said:

" @D3athstroke said:

LOL.  Nah, he's far superior to a human.  Enhanced eyesight, low level healing factor, wings made from an organic (IIRC) metal, can fire daggers, travel at  very high speeds, etc. "
oh Thanks i did not know that : )But he still can not Hurt Venom
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
@D3athstroke said:
"@k4tzm4n said:

" @D3athstroke said:

LOL.  Nah, he's far superior to a human.  Enhanced eyesight, low level healing factor, wings made from an organic (IIRC) metal, can fire daggers, travel at  very high speeds, etc. "
oh Thanks i did not know that : )But he still can not Hurt Venom "

Any time.  I also forgot to mention he has hollow bones (like a bird)
Avatar image for gamorasbigdaddy
GamorasBigDaddy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By GamorasBigDaddy

Venom wins... 

But archangel puts up very good showing for himself...& his wings can & will hurt Venom....Possible to even behead him with them... 

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
@GamorasBigDaddy said:

"Venom wins...  But archangel puts up very good showing for himself...& his wings can & will hurt Venom....Possible to even behead him with them...   "

He won't behead him, but he will certainl give Venom a hard time thanks to his speed and methods of attacks (the daggers may not do any lasting damage, but multiple daggers and/or slashes/strikes via wings can knock Venom around).  But Warren is essentially just delaying the inevitable. 

However, it is important to note that there's a very slim chance Warren could win. I can elaborate later on that, but I've gotta shower.  As is, Eddie Brock (as Venom) should take 8.5-9/10 thanks to his high resistance to physical damage, strength, speed, webbing, and variety of other powers (shapeshifting,tendrils, shields, etc).
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#9  Edited By spidey 15
@k4tzm4n said:
"@GamorasBigDaddy said:

"Venom wins...  But archangel puts up very good showing for himself...& his wings can & will hurt Venom....Possible to even behead him with them...   "

He won't behead him, but he will certainl give Venom a hard time thanks to his speed and methods of attacks (the daggers may not do any lasting damage, but multiple daggers and/or slashes/strikes via wings can knock Venom around).  But Warren is essentially just delaying the inevitable. 

However, it is important to note that there's a very slim chance Warren could win. I can elaborate later on that, but I've gotta shower.  As is, Eddie Brock (as Venom) should take 8.5-9/10 thanks to his high resistance to physical damage, strength, speed, webbing, and variety of other powers (shapeshifting,tendrils, shields, etc). "

Agree....=]
Tesseract

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Tesseract

Well Venom but he wont get it easy.

.Eternal.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By .Eternal.

Venom will win but Warren certainly puts on a good show.
WeaponX510

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By WeaponX510

i agree for the most part but angel can catch him slippin and cut him in half.....but he has a spider sense

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
@WeaponX510 said:
"i agree for the most part but angel can catch him slippin and cut him in half.....but he has a spider sense"

Nothing (to my knowledge) has ever demonstrated Venom (Brock) actually having spider sense, but instead having the ability to counter-parkers.  One could assume the symbiote formed its own version, since it tried to mimic all of Parker's powers, but as I've said, I've seen no proof of this.

Also, how can angel cut him in half?  I've never seen anything being able to harm the symbiote in such a manner, considering it heals at a rate faster than I could describe.

hdorman1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By hdorman1

venom has this easily
WeaponX510

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By WeaponX510
@k4tzm4n: well i thought venom had all spidermans powers.....if angel caught him flying fast enough he could do some real damage
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
@WeaponX510 said:
" @k4tzm4n: well i thought venom had all spidermans powers.....if angel caught him flying fast enough he could do some real damage "

Caught him?
WeaponX510

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By WeaponX510
@k4tzm4n: hit him with his wings
babylinkz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By babylinkz

does arch know how venoms powers work? cause hes wings are metal and when rubed together they can make high pich noise which should make venom temperaly useless
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
@babylinkz said:
"does arch know how venoms powers work? cause hes wings are metal and when rubed together they can make high pich noise which should make venom temperaly useless "

There's no reason to believe he knows Venom's weakness, and doing such would NOT create enough force to even annoy him.  Venom has plowed and fought through stream attacks of sonic weapons, people need to stop going by what happened in the Spider-Man movie ;)

@WeaponX510
said:
" @k4tzm4n: hit him with his wings "

It may knock him around or very temprorarily hurt him, but he'd heal right away.  I included that in my overall post for this. 

InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#20  Edited By InnerVenom123

Brock-Venom had a tendency to suffocate his victims with the symbiote, in an epic way. . . Venom wins.

Avatar image for umbrella_academy
Umbrella Academy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Umbrella Academy

venom, stronger and have more ways of defending and attacking

Power NeXus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#22  Edited By Power NeXus
@k4tzm4n said:
"@babylinkz said:
"does arch know how venoms powers work? cause hes wings are metal and when rubed together they can make high pich noise which should make venom temperaly useless "

There's no reason to believe he knows Venom's weakness, and doing such would NOT create enough force to even annoy him.  Venom has plowed and fought through stream attacks of sonic weapons, people need to stop going by what happened in the Spider-Man movie ;)

@WeaponX510
said:

It may knock him around or very temprorarily hurt him, but he'd heal right away.  I included that in my overall post for this.   "

Venom could heal from that? Archangel once flew straight through the skull of a giant leviathan monster (I don't have the scans or know the issue # though). He could cut Brock in half.
Manchine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Manchine

Archangel is outclassed here.  Venom for the easy win.

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
@InnerVenom123 said:
"Brock-Venom had a tendency to suffocate his victims with the symbiote, in an epic way. . . Venom wins. "

While I agree Brenom (lol?) tends to suffocate his foes, that would be pretty tough to accomplish because of Warren's speed.  I personally see KO via physical force being the way he'll win.
WeaponX510

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By WeaponX510

Venom it is then

crabtree

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By crabtree

venom wins

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
@Power NeXus said:
"@k4tzm4n said:
"@babylinkz said:

@WeaponX510
said:

It may knock him around or very temprorarily hurt him, but he'd heal right away.  I included that in my overall post for this.   "
Venom could heal from that? Archangel once flew straight through the skull of a giant leviathan monster (I don't have the scans or know the issue # though). He could cut Brock in half. "

No need, I've read the issue.  Venom's resistance to physical damage has fluxuated a great deal, but the more "current" showings of Brock-Venom had him very capable of withstanding great forces of physical damage, as well as cutting/slashing damage.  While I think such attacks would certainly knocked his Parker-hating-behind around, it wouldn't be enough damage to count as a KO or incapaciatation, because IMHO he'd be able to recover fairly quickly from it.
Bo88gdan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Bo88gdan

I think that Archangel can win

Avatar image for grandsymbiote94
GrandSymbiote94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By GrandSymbiote94

I don't know about this one. Archangel has tanked a attack from AoA Dark Phoenix, fought Genesis (Clone of Apocalypse), and taken on X-Force. I think he can take it, I just don't see how.

cmyers1980

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By cmyers1980

Archangel would deal out a small amount of damage to Venom but then Venom would defeat him using his large variety of super powers.

bornstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By bornstar

@spidey 15 said:

@k4tzm4n said:
"@GamorasBigDaddy said:

"Venom wins... But archangel puts up very good showing for himself...& his wings can & will hurt Venom....Possible to even behead him with them... "

He won't behead him, but he will certainl give Venom a hard time thanks to his speed and methods of attacks (the daggers may not do any lasting damage, but multiple daggers and/or slashes/strikes via wings can knock Venom around). But Warren is essentially just delaying the inevitable.

However, it is important to note that there's a very slim chance Warren could win. I can elaborate later on that, but I've gotta shower. As is, Eddie Brock (as Venom) should take 8.5-9/10 thanks to his high resistance to physical damage, strength, speed, webbing, and variety of other powers (shapeshifting,tendrils, shields, etc). "
Agree....=]
dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By dondave

Archangel

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By OmgOmgWtfWtf

Current Archangel empowered by the Celestial Seed is supposedly still evolving, whatever that is supposed to mean. He was able to create an energy sword to combat Silver Samurai II, and was able to defeat him, plus cut through Silver Samura's sword. He also shot energy blasts from his hand. I'm pretty sure if he kept this in aerial battle, Warren could win.

Avatar image for deactivated-5bf70359d2dd1
deactivated-5bf70359d2dd1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Venom.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers