#1 Posted by WeaponX510 (1020 posts) - - Show Bio

(Brock venom)
No prep
Fight starts in  new york downtown
Who wins and How?

#2 Posted by k4tzm4n (44235 posts) - - Show Bio

Is the area populated? Sorry, but where do they start, street level? How far apart?  Thanks
Staff
#3 Posted by D3athstroke (3917 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Venom can win  

is not Archangel Just a Human with wings ? : )

#4 Posted by k4tzm4n (44235 posts) - - Show Bio
@D3athstroke said:
"I think Venom can win  is not Archangel Just a Human with wings ? : ) "

LOL.  Nah, he's far superior to a human.  Enhanced eyesight, low level healing factor, wings made from an organic (IIRC) metal, can fire daggers, travel at  very high speeds, etc.
Staff
#5 Edited by D3athstroke (3917 posts) - - Show Bio
@k4tzm4n said:

" @D3athstroke said:

LOL.  Nah, he's far superior to a human.  Enhanced eyesight, low level healing factor, wings made from an organic (IIRC) metal, can fire daggers, travel at  very high speeds, etc. "
oh Thanks i did not know that : )But he still can not Hurt Venom
#6 Posted by k4tzm4n (44235 posts) - - Show Bio
@D3athstroke said:
"@k4tzm4n said:

" @D3athstroke said:

LOL.  Nah, he's far superior to a human.  Enhanced eyesight, low level healing factor, wings made from an organic (IIRC) metal, can fire daggers, travel at  very high speeds, etc. "
oh Thanks i did not know that : )But he still can not Hurt Venom "

Any time.  I also forgot to mention he has hollow bones (like a bird)
Staff
#7 Posted by GamorasBigDaddy (2818 posts) - - Show Bio

Venom wins... 

But archangel puts up very good showing for himself...& his wings can & will hurt Venom....Possible to even behead him with them... 

#8 Posted by k4tzm4n (44235 posts) - - Show Bio
@GamorasBigDaddy said:

"Venom wins...  But archangel puts up very good showing for himself...& his wings can & will hurt Venom....Possible to even behead him with them...   "

He won't behead him, but he will certainl give Venom a hard time thanks to his speed and methods of attacks (the daggers may not do any lasting damage, but multiple daggers and/or slashes/strikes via wings can knock Venom around).  But Warren is essentially just delaying the inevitable. 

However, it is important to note that there's a very slim chance Warren could win. I can elaborate later on that, but I've gotta shower.  As is, Eddie Brock (as Venom) should take 8.5-9/10 thanks to his high resistance to physical damage, strength, speed, webbing, and variety of other powers (shapeshifting,tendrils, shields, etc).
Staff
#9 Posted by spidey 15 (17756 posts) - - Show Bio
@k4tzm4n said:
"@GamorasBigDaddy said:

"Venom wins...  But archangel puts up very good showing for himself...& his wings can & will hurt Venom....Possible to even behead him with them...   "

He won't behead him, but he will certainl give Venom a hard time thanks to his speed and methods of attacks (the daggers may not do any lasting damage, but multiple daggers and/or slashes/strikes via wings can knock Venom around).  But Warren is essentially just delaying the inevitable. 

However, it is important to note that there's a very slim chance Warren could win. I can elaborate later on that, but I've gotta shower.  As is, Eddie Brock (as Venom) should take 8.5-9/10 thanks to his high resistance to physical damage, strength, speed, webbing, and variety of other powers (shapeshifting,tendrils, shields, etc). "

Agree....=]
#10 Posted by Tesseract (872 posts) - - Show Bio

Well Venom but he wont get it easy.

#11 Posted by .Eternal. (21 posts) - - Show Bio

Venom will win but Warren certainly puts on a good show.
#12 Posted by WeaponX510 (1020 posts) - - Show Bio

i agree for the most part but angel can catch him slippin and cut him in half.....but he has a spider sense

#13 Posted by k4tzm4n (44235 posts) - - Show Bio
@WeaponX510 said:
"i agree for the most part but angel can catch him slippin and cut him in half.....but he has a spider sense"

Nothing (to my knowledge) has ever demonstrated Venom (Brock) actually having spider sense, but instead having the ability to counter-parkers.  One could assume the symbiote formed its own version, since it tried to mimic all of Parker's powers, but as I've said, I've seen no proof of this.

Also, how can angel cut him in half?  I've never seen anything being able to harm the symbiote in such a manner, considering it heals at a rate faster than I could describe.

Staff
#14 Posted by hdorman1 (4662 posts) - - Show Bio

venom has this easily
#15 Posted by WeaponX510 (1020 posts) - - Show Bio
@k4tzm4n: well i thought venom had all spidermans powers.....if angel caught him flying fast enough he could do some real damage
#16 Posted by k4tzm4n (44235 posts) - - Show Bio
@WeaponX510 said:
" @k4tzm4n: well i thought venom had all spidermans powers.....if angel caught him flying fast enough he could do some real damage "

Caught him?
Staff
#17 Posted by WeaponX510 (1020 posts) - - Show Bio
@k4tzm4n: hit him with his wings
#18 Posted by babylinkz (546 posts) - - Show Bio

does arch know how venoms powers work? cause hes wings are metal and when rubed together they can make high pich noise which should make venom temperaly useless
#19 Posted by k4tzm4n (44235 posts) - - Show Bio
@babylinkz said:
"does arch know how venoms powers work? cause hes wings are metal and when rubed together they can make high pich noise which should make venom temperaly useless "

There's no reason to believe he knows Venom's weakness, and doing such would NOT create enough force to even annoy him.  Venom has plowed and fought through stream attacks of sonic weapons, people need to stop going by what happened in the Spider-Man movie ;)

@WeaponX510
said:
" @k4tzm4n: hit him with his wings "

It may knock him around or very temprorarily hurt him, but he'd heal right away.  I included that in my overall post for this. 

Staff
#20 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29501 posts) - - Show Bio

Brock-Venom had a tendency to suffocate his victims with the symbiote, in an epic way. . . Venom wins.

#21 Posted by Umbrella Academy (13 posts) - - Show Bio

venom, stronger and have more ways of defending and attacking

#22 Posted by Power NeXus (9899 posts) - - Show Bio
@k4tzm4n said:
"@babylinkz said:
"does arch know how venoms powers work? cause hes wings are metal and when rubed together they can make high pich noise which should make venom temperaly useless "

There's no reason to believe he knows Venom's weakness, and doing such would NOT create enough force to even annoy him.  Venom has plowed and fought through stream attacks of sonic weapons, people need to stop going by what happened in the Spider-Man movie ;)

@WeaponX510
said:

It may knock him around or very temprorarily hurt him, but he'd heal right away.  I included that in my overall post for this.   "

Venom could heal from that? Archangel once flew straight through the skull of a giant leviathan monster (I don't have the scans or know the issue # though). He could cut Brock in half.
#23 Posted by Manchine (4169 posts) - - Show Bio

Archangel is outclassed here.  Venom for the easy win.

#24 Posted by k4tzm4n (44235 posts) - - Show Bio
@InnerVenom123 said:
"Brock-Venom had a tendency to suffocate his victims with the symbiote, in an epic way. . . Venom wins. "

While I agree Brenom (lol?) tends to suffocate his foes, that would be pretty tough to accomplish because of Warren's speed.  I personally see KO via physical force being the way he'll win.
Staff
#25 Posted by WeaponX510 (1020 posts) - - Show Bio

Venom it is then

#26 Posted by crabtree (1623 posts) - - Show Bio

venom wins

#27 Posted by k4tzm4n (44235 posts) - - Show Bio
@Power NeXus said:
"@k4tzm4n said:
"@babylinkz said:

@WeaponX510
said:

It may knock him around or very temprorarily hurt him, but he'd heal right away.  I included that in my overall post for this.   "
Venom could heal from that? Archangel once flew straight through the skull of a giant leviathan monster (I don't have the scans or know the issue # though). He could cut Brock in half. "

No need, I've read the issue.  Venom's resistance to physical damage has fluxuated a great deal, but the more "current" showings of Brock-Venom had him very capable of withstanding great forces of physical damage, as well as cutting/slashing damage.  While I think such attacks would certainly knocked his Parker-hating-behind around, it wouldn't be enough damage to count as a KO or incapaciatation, because IMHO he'd be able to recover fairly quickly from it.
Staff
#28 Posted by Bo88gdan (4405 posts) - - Show Bio

I think that Archangel can win

#29 Posted by GrandSymbiote94 (11659 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't know about this one. Archangel has tanked a attack from AoA Dark Phoenix, fought Genesis (Clone of Apocalypse), and taken on X-Force. I think he can take it, I just don't see how.

#30 Posted by cmyers1980 (261 posts) - - Show Bio

Archangel would deal out a small amount of damage to Venom but then Venom would defeat him using his large variety of super powers.

#31 Posted by bornstar (1320 posts) - - Show Bio

@spidey 15 said:

@k4tzm4n said:
"@GamorasBigDaddy said:

"Venom wins... But archangel puts up very good showing for himself...& his wings can & will hurt Venom....Possible to even behead him with them... "

He won't behead him, but he will certainl give Venom a hard time thanks to his speed and methods of attacks (the daggers may not do any lasting damage, but multiple daggers and/or slashes/strikes via wings can knock Venom around). But Warren is essentially just delaying the inevitable.

However, it is important to note that there's a very slim chance Warren could win. I can elaborate later on that, but I've gotta shower. As is, Eddie Brock (as Venom) should take 8.5-9/10 thanks to his high resistance to physical damage, strength, speed, webbing, and variety of other powers (shapeshifting,tendrils, shields, etc). "
Agree....=]
#32 Posted by dondave (37472 posts) - - Show Bio

Archangel

#33 Posted by OmgOmgWtfWtf (7031 posts) - - Show Bio

Current Archangel empowered by the Celestial Seed is supposedly still evolving, whatever that is supposed to mean. He was able to create an energy sword to combat Silver Samurai II, and was able to defeat him, plus cut through Silver Samura's sword. He also shot energy blasts from his hand. I'm pretty sure if he kept this in aerial battle, Warren could win.

#34 Posted by _slim_ (13075 posts) - - Show Bio

Venom.

#35 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

VENOM

#36 Posted by Vouile (678 posts) - - Show Bio

I say Venom too.

Vouile

#37 Posted by UltraSuperTrooper (676 posts) - - Show Bio

I think venom wins with relative ease. way too strong and powerful