SymbioteSaiyan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By SymbioteSaiyan

RULES: For this Battle: Superman (52) Has no weakness to Kryptonite

Venoms Symbiote has no weakness to fire or sound.

Hulk (WWH)

PLOT: Silver Surfer has found a way to cross dimensions (Marvel to DC) and discovered the DC Earth. He evaluates and realizes it has a lot of super beings and could be harmful to his dimension. He makes the call to kill the person with the most power on the planet he chooses (Superman). He realizes he may not be able to do it on his own, he goes back and picks up Hulk. He chooses Hulk because he knows that there will be a lot of enemies and Hulk is capable of thrashing and taking hits from several people. At this time Venom has been in Bruce Banners lab being studied. Venom escapes... Banner doesn't know until him and Surfer reached DC Earth. Superman and Darkseid both knew of the power in the stars but didn't know who it was. Superman sensed his cosmic power and Darkseids senses pin pointed and tracked the power. Superman thinks of it as threat to Earth and preps for the battle. Darkseid thinks of it as threat to his power an decontrol over the universe and side with Superman they have about a week before they arrive. Hulk and Silver Surfer arrive in Metropalis and Superman is waiting for them same with Darkseid. Surfer tells Superman why he is here and what he plans to do. Discussion goes on and ends up with Venom emerging from Banners coat and takes over him causes Hulk to emerge and starts a rampage Hulk kills several people in the city around them in the process. Superman and Darkseid engage.... What do you think happens next.. P.S All hypothetically and for fun. Added Venom to make it interesting and because he's my favorite character.

NOTE: This battle was changed from Silver Surfer and Vulk VS Superman and Batman because it was to unbalanced. Hopefully this will make it more interesting.

Avatar image for Oreoassassin421
OreoAssassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Vulk and SS

D3MON

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman becomes a non-factor. Silver Surfer uses Vulk to beat Superman into submission.

l_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By l_

@d3mon: Wrong, Superman can BFR Vulk quite easily, this is just another Superman v.s Silver Surfer thread in disguise

I choose option C. "Batman solo's"

L

darkseid1006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Personally I see this as being the more likely option...

Batman watches the fight between SS and Superman over satellite and stuff then keeps tabs on him as he attacks other heros. Eventually he manages to discover the extent of his powers and prep against him.

D3MON

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@l_:

Nice profile; should've thought of that account name.

@l_ said:

@d3mon: this is just another Superman v.s Silver Surfer thread in disguise

Agreed.

SymbioteSaiyan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@d3mon: Sorry I just thought it was a interesting match up.

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SS solos

Avatar image for thelaughingman_aoi
thelaughingman_Aoi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is the definition of spite.

Spidey_Jackson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What is Batman doing here?

Beata

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Surfer solos

deaditegonzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Surfer Solos, easily. Batman is a total non-factor, as is Hulk. And if anything, the Symbiote gives Hulk additional weaknesses he wouldnt normally have. Supes needs somebody to close the gap that exists between him and the Surfer, like Pre52 MM.

D3MON

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@d3mon: Sorry I just thought it was a interesting match up.

It's okay, you're fairly new. Just keep in mind the CV battle rules.

I suggest you add prep. to the Superman & Batman side to even things out, or this battle will be locked soon.

mlunny1121

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Supes and bats take this. Supes throws vulk into space real quick, and bats figures out how to steal surfers board by watching Doom do it in FF42.

chaos911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mlunny1121: I think batman would need some prep to do what doom dud

Experio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Silver Surfer solos. And Batman solos.

SymbioteSaiyan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@d3mon: Yeah I don't think I was specific enough I did put prep in there though for Superman.

SymbioteSaiyan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oreoassassin: Vulk? I like that! Is that the real name for it when they are combined? If so awesome I feel like I'll be using that a lot.

GraniteSoldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

The symbiote solos all four, or bonds with Batman to become Bat-Venom...who also proceeds to solo.

SymbioteSaiyan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deaditegonzo: Yeah Venoms weakness to sound would be a disadvantage but a little strength and webs can't be a bad thing. I see your point though and I'm with you. @chaos911: Totally agree with you! I added prep for Batman totally crossed my mind. @darkseid1006: That's a really good point.

chaos911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@symbiotesaiyan: alright with prep. .... vulk appears and kills batman then superman bfr's him then surfer takes down supes

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

Vulk kills Surfer but gets BFRd

mlunny1121

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for Oreoassassin421
OreoAssassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@symbiotesaiyan: Nah its a term refered to when the current Venom (Agent Venom) loses control and sort of "vulks" out. I just said Vulk just bc it sounds cool

chaos911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By chaos911

@mlunny1121: that's completely debatable. I was just saying bats may need prep to do what doom did in the movie

SymbioteSaiyan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cregan_Stark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Cregan_Stark

SS solos, the fight ends in seconds

swordmasterD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I lol'd when it said SS thought he might not be able to do it on his own.

SS creates kryptonite or read sun radiation, Batman may need prep to take down Vulk but if/when he does do it I doubt SS would have problems

Mxyzptlk_CV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@experio said:

Silver Surfer solos. And Batman solos.

this

Avatar image for lone_wolf_and_cub
Lone_Wolf_and_Cub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SS solos

SymbioteSaiyan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@swordmasterd: You do know that's based on some assumptions right? You are assuming Silver Surfer knows Supermans weaknesses. If you want to assume then you could EASILY assume Superman know to remove SS board and make him vulnerable.

swordmasterD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1. First SS has COSMIC AWARENESS

2. Look at every SS vs superman battle

3. Finally superman isn't getting close

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By mysticmedivh

@symbiotesaiyan said:

@swordmasterd: You do know that's based on some assumptions right? You are assuming Silver Surfer knows Supermans weaknesses. If you want to assume then you could EASILY assume Superman know to remove SS board and make him vulnerable

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

He doesn't get his powers from the board, nor does he need it to destroy Superman and Batman, in-fact, he could recreate one if he wanted to. "Although the Silver Surfer could utilize his vast cosmic power for unaided propulsion, he generally employs his surfboard to fly since it does not require any of his personal energy to operate" - Official Handbook of the Marvel Universe. There's nothing Superman could do to actually harm the Surfer. Team 2 gets stomped.

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

SS solos.

SymbioteSaiyan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@swordmasterd: Yeah good point didn't know they were that far apart as a match up. @mysticmedivh: Good source. May I ask? But didnt Hulk bite Silver Surfers Head completely off in Marvel Zombies?

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By thedailybagel
TheTruthIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@swordmasterd: Yeah good point didn't know they were that far apart as a match up. @mysticmedivh: Good source. May I ask? But didnt Hulk bite Silver Surfers Head completely off in Marvel Zombies?

That's non-canon, complete PIS and should be disregarded.

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By mysticmedivh
No Caption Provided

Surfer could also absorb the solar energy inside Superman and make him as vulnerable and weak as a human.

SymbioteSaiyan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mysticmedivh: Awesome. Didn't see that outcome in World War Hulk.

SymbioteSaiyan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thetruthiii: Haha disregard a published comic book series? Just because it's an alternative universe doesn't make it unusable. Don't get me wrong I don't agree with a lot of it. But hey I could be wrong show me somewhere it says it's non canon. All anybody does on here is pick and choose comic book series and fights that help with their particular character.

Avatar image for super_trunks555
Super_Trunks555

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chaos911 said:

@mlunny1121: I think batman would need some prep to do what doom dud

Dude batman would need infinity to to what Dr. Doom did. lol

TheTruthIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thetruthiii: Haha disregard a published comic book series? Just because it's an alternative universe doesn't make it unusable. Don't get me wrong I don't agree with a lot of it. But hey I could be wrong show me somewhere it says it's non canon. All anybody does on here is pick and choose comic book series and fights that help with their particular character.

It's in a universe that has absolutely no correspondence to the 616 mainstream, and even the author said it was just for fun.

And even if it is canon (which it isn't) the Surfer and Hulk they're using are ones from a universe that is completely different from the mainstream, so unless you happen to be using the same Surfer from the same universe in this thread, you can't apply any feats, because they are 2 different characters.

So everything boils down to: is the Surfer in your thread the one from 616, or the non-canon Marvel Zombies one?

SymbioteSaiyan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thetruthiii: Weak response. You are getting away from the point. That guy was talking up the Silver Surfer so much like he was SOOO much stronger than Hulk. All I was doing was showing examples where Hulk gives Surfer a run for his money. Cough Cough.. World War Hulk.. Marvel Zombies...Red Hulk. And btw bud know your definitions...canon is the material accepted as part of the story in an individual fictional universe. Fan-fiction would be described as "non-canon,"

TheTruthIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thetruthiii: Weak response. You are getting away from the point. That guy was talking up the Silver Surfer so much like he was SOOO much stronger than Hulk. All I was doing was showing examples where Hulk gives Surfer a run for his money. Cough Cough.. World War Hulk.. Marvel Zombies...Red Hulk. And btw bud know your definitions...canon is the material accepted as part of the story in an individual fictional universe. Fan-fiction would be described as "non-canon,"

World War Hulk was fighting and LOSING to an extremely weakened Silver Surfer without power cosmic. Considering WWH is one of the strongest incarnations, that is a very lousy showing. I suggest you actually read the comic.

What do you not understand about "separate people?" Marvel Zombies Surfer and 616 Mainstream Surfer are completely different characters. You can't automatically assume their power levels are the same because Zombie Surfer doesn't have any feats to back it up. So unless you're using the Surfer from Marvel Zombies in your thread........ everything you said about that is invalid.

As for Red Hulk...are you referring to the Loeb comic? The guy who had Rulk take out Uata the Watcher? If so, your debate just lost all credibility.

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SS solos

Hulkman123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SymbioteSaiyan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By SymbioteSaiyan

@thetruthiii:

No Caption Provided

In Planet Hulk, Hulk nearly beat SS to death. Hulk has the ability to pin-point speedy characters with uncanny ability, I don't think SS' lightspeed ability is going to help him much. And for Hulk getting his energy drained by Surfer... His energy was LIMITLESS. I do agree with you on Marvel Zombies and Red Hulk bad examples ill take that.

TheTruthIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By TheTruthIII

@thetruthiii:

No Caption Provided

In Planet Hulk, Hulk nearly beat SS to death. Hulk has the ability to pin-point speedy characters with uncanny ability, I don't think SS' lightspeed ability is going to help him much. And for Hulk getting his energy drained by Surfer... His energy was LIMITLESS. I do agree with you on Marvel Zombies and Red Hulk bad examples ill take that.

No Caption Provided

Silver SAVAGE (a depowered Surfer without access to any of his high tier powers, like matter manipulation, speedblitz and TP) single handedly took out WWH and his whole war gang with nothing but his physical abilities. Hulk had to strategize and use several team members as bait to barely scrape by a win. And that was Surfer without any of his actual powers. WB Hulk with Banner prep could arguably stand a chance against a non-bloodlusted Surfer, but otherwise....

cdiddyman911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Hulk and SS

SymbioteSaiyan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thetruthiii: : I agree with you. But also remember this was still just Plant Hulk (Before his wife died). When she died he turned into WWH and got incredibly more serious and powerful. I do think SS wins with his cosmic abilities but I think Hulk is very very or even equal when it comes to strength.