• Standard gear
  • Wolverine has his healing factor

• Both begin visible
  • Begin 10 feet apart
  • unpopulated
  • Fight takes place here:

Who wins and why?

#2 Posted by Cgoodness (4586 posts) - - Show Bio

Agent Venom can pretty much do this so.....

#3 Posted by Wolverine08 (42171 posts) - - Show Bio

Shouldn't Venom stomp either X-23 or Wolverine?

#4 Posted by jashro44 (21598 posts) - - Show Bio

Shouldn't Venom stomp either X-23 or Wolverine?

On paper he should but I think once you look at there feats it would be closer then you would think.

#5 Posted by Wolverine08 (42171 posts) - - Show Bio
#6 Posted by Cara_Hunter (3687 posts) - - Show Bio

#7 Edited by jashro44 (21598 posts) - - Show Bio

bump

#8 Edited by God_Spawn (37875 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll get to this later tonight and probably tomorrow. I have a 2 issues of Venom I need to catch up on, which I will do tonight, and tomorrow I'm gonna get the newest one on my way home from the gym. I've just been super busy to not read much of anything for awhile. Unless it's crucial to the case, I'll lean towards the symbiotes on speculation as I do think Flash Venom could garner a win over Wolverine most of the time, but I need to see how Mania holds up.

#9 Posted by OreoAssassin (4935 posts) - - Show Bio

Venom and Mania stomp. Mania has more of a bond to the Venom Symbiote then Flash does and has even impressed Flash.

#10 Posted by laflux (15885 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44 said:

bump

I was going to make a Mania battle but you pipped me to it :(. I'll put in a response later.

#11 Posted by Strider92 (16443 posts) - - Show Bio

I took one look at Mania and wept for the state of the symbiotes in comics.......Carnage is the only decent symbiote to come out since Venom why keep making more?

#12 Posted by dondave (37345 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1 should be able to win without too much problems. Mania can use the symbiote incap X-23 an use it to eat her at the same time, while Flash deals with Wolverine

#13 Edited by jojjimbo (2472 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1.

#14 Edited by GraniteSoldier (7733 posts) - - Show Bio

Flash's durability is insane. Really, it is. I don't think Wolverine can put the punishment on Flash that Toxin did. Mania is actually pretty susceptible to slashing. A combat knife went through her suit and caused her to bleed. So she is fast, strong, and wildly erratic, but sort of squishy as far symbiotes go. She's pretty quick, though, for someone who just bonded with a suit. I think it's Flash and Andi in a tough fight, mostly because in character Flash wouldn't try to go straight for the win here, he knows Wolverine is a hero. He may not idolize him like he does Spider-Man, but he has looked up to super-heroes his whole life. I think he'd hold back quite a bit.

Mania on the other hand seems to be living up to her name. Seeing her an X-23 go it would actually be very entertaining to watch. Pretty even too, if I do say so, but I'd give a slight overall edge to Mania because she seems to be much stronger and faster, even though I'd wager X-23 is more durable.

Team 1 7/10, just because I think Flash power-wise and equipment wise is a big swing. He is not as skilled a hand to hand fighter as Wolverine, but he is no slouch. Plus a well timed flashbang grenade can totally change the field here.

#15 Posted by OreoAssassin (4935 posts) - - Show Bio

@granitesoldier: Agree 99.99999%. Flash has had SHEILD training, military training and experience and is an excellent hand to hand fighter. He beat Captain America hand to hand with a single punch.

#16 Edited by dondave (37345 posts) - - Show Bio

@granitesoldier: Agree 99.99999%. Flash has had SHEILD training, military training and experience and is an excellent hand to hand fighter. He beat Captain America hand to hand with a single punch.

Wasn't that due to a strength gap rather than skill?

#17 Posted by OreoAssassin (4935 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave: Yeah but it takes somewhat amount of skill to beat Captain America who's a hand to hand god. Not to mention Flash is an experienced boxer as well.

#18 Posted by GraniteSoldier (7733 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave said:

@oreoassassin said:

Wasn't that due to a strength gap rather than skill?

The impressive part about it was the Cap was actively pursuing and attempting to bring down Flash, whereas Flash was not trying to hurt Cap. He was holding back, and still with holding back managed to get a punch in on Cap and knocked him out with that punch. I'd say Cap is more skilled than Flash is hand to hand wise, but it shows Flash is no slouch and clearly capable.

#19 Posted by OreoAssassin (4935 posts) - - Show Bio

@granitesoldier: Yeah. Flash as Venom has shown a lot of VERY impressive feats especially healing wise

#20 Posted by InFamous_Wolf (979 posts) - - Show Bio

Team one . Mania has some pretty strong feats in just two issues. Venom by himself could give team 2 a run for its money anyway.

#21 Posted by jashro44 (21598 posts) - - Show Bio

@laflux said:

@jashro44 said:

bump

I was going to make a Mania battle but you pipped me to it :(. I'll put in a response later.

You still can :p