This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by insheepsclothes (193 posts) - - Show Bio

Venom is on the run from the government nowadays. He need to take refuge, but where to go? Mexico....plenty of booze.....enough prescription pills to choke a horse....sounds about right. He decides to make his way there. Going through Texas, he hears about a spider-man down in Houston that's been doing the super hero thing. He decides to make a detour to see what this imposter is all about. All he can do is wait.....when he sees a mugging outside a gas station. Typical stuff....guys grabs lady's purse...lady falls down crying....guy runs away.....that is, until a man dressed in red swoops in outta nowhere and lays the guy out. "Oh yeah", Flash thinks to himself, "Its on!".....

Venom

vs

The Scarlet Spider

Round 1: Flash has total control over symbiote. Armed with 2 uzi's w/ hollow point bullets & a hunting knife sheathed to his belt. SS is in his usual gear.

Round 2: Flash will lose control over symbiote after getting hit a couple of times. He would then be unarmed. SS has the option of wearing the suit he took from Peter Parker.

The battle starts at the gas station, which is located on the corner of a commercial area in downtown Houston. The area is sparsely populated, but no worries for civilian causalities for this battle. The surrounding buildings are no higher than 8 stories. They start about 30ft from each other. Both combatants are in character. No bfr. Battle until death/total incapacitation. Who wins & why?? Let the battle begin!!....

#2 Edited by kingjoeg (705 posts) - - Show Bio

Round 1 - Flash, hes got better strength and the uzi's. Also I'm pretty sure the symbiote can take a lot more hits than Kaine's regular costume can.

Round 2 - I'd say Flash again. He'd probably get lucky and knock Kaine out in one punch.

But to be honest its early days for Kaine. We havn't really seen much of what he can do. In the last issue we only just found out his costume is fire proof.

#3 Edited by venomoushatred1001 (12339 posts) - - Show Bio

Been done. Flash wins.

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/venom-flash-thompson-vs-scarlet-spider-kaine/650315/

#4 Posted by insheepsclothes (193 posts) - - Show Bio

ahh, searched for this battle bc i assumed it happened, but didn't find it, thx!

#5 Posted by jeanroygrant (20442 posts) - - Show Bio

Venom

#6 Posted by SuperTide (15723 posts) - - Show Bio
@kingjoeg said:

Round 1 - Flash, hes got better strength and the uzi's. Also I'm pretty sure the symbiote can take a lot more hits than Kaine's regular costume can.

Round 2 - I'd say Flash again. He'd probably get lucky and knock Kaine out in one punch.

But to be honest its early days for Kaine. We havn't really seen much of what he can do. In the last issue we only just found out his costume is fire proof.

#7 Posted by Static Shock (48235 posts) - - Show Bio

@venomoushatred1001 said:

Been done. Flash wins.

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/venom-flash-thompson-vs-scarlet-spider-kaine/650315/