#1 Posted by BladeWade (253 posts) - - Show Bio

The fight takes place in Chinatown, NYC. No people are around. K.O. or Death for the win. Both begin 30 meters away.

#2 Posted by Imperius_Rex (452 posts) - - Show Bio

Gotta say agent venom. More tactical for sure, also a symbiote is a symbiote. That's pretty serious power.

#3 Posted by Sideslash (5907 posts) - - Show Bio

Shocker gets beat the fk up in the first second.

#4 Posted by Hyperlight (5681 posts) - - Show Bio

initially he will have to keep his distance from shocker and shoot his gauntlets after than team dies

#5 Posted by BringnIt (3809 posts) - - Show Bio

Team. Since his wife's death in The Gauntlet, Rhino has been very formidable, and his last known incarnation during Ends of the Earth was particularly impressive: taking out Thor with a sneak attack, shredding the Ends of Earth armor, being pretty impervious to Peter's initial assaults while holding Silver Sable underwater to name a few recent feats. Coupled with Shocker's assistance, and Flash's fairly mediocre track record, his only chance here is to "Vulk" out, and even then his showings are too mixed for me to think he takes a majority here.

#6 Posted by Strider92 (16238 posts) - - Show Bio

Shocker and Rhino.

#7 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@Strider92 said:

Shocker and Rhino.

Why?

#8 Posted by TheAcidSkull (17771 posts) - - Show Bio

team. unless flash is bloodlust he aint' winning this.

#9 Posted by Strider92 (16238 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanroygrant: Spider-man cannot beat Rhino unless Bloodlusted and Flash isn't much stronger than him if stronger at all. The Shockers gauntlets are actually sonic-based attacks so while on Spider-man they just hurt and throw him around we all know what sonics does to symbiotes. Rhino is strong enough and durable enough to keep Venom occupied so that Shocker can land a hit.

#10 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@Strider92 said:

@jeanroygrant: Spider-man cannot beat Rhino unless Bloodlusted and Flash isn't much stronger than him if stronger at all. The Shockers gauntlets are actually sonic-based attacks so while on Spider-man they just hurt and throw him around we all know what sonics does to symbiotes. Rhino is strong enough and durable enough to keep Venom occupied so that Shocker can land a hit.

I thought this Venom was a 75 tonner

#11 Posted by jashro44 (20479 posts) - - Show Bio

@Sideslash said:

No he wont. He could potentially solo unless venom has some impressive gear. Shocker has been able to tag spider-man in the past so he could tag venom as well and his vibrodefenses allow him to take hits from spider-man. Flash shouldn't be much different. Throw in rhino and the team wins. Unless flash loses control.

#12 Posted by Strider92 (16238 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanroygrant: Nah Flash-Venom is nowhere near 75tons he's about a 10-15tonner normally then a 20-25tonner when Vulked out.

#13 Posted by Bane_of_sith (2796 posts) - - Show Bio

Team FTW

#14 Posted by WarlordEternal (2218 posts) - - Show Bio

Team FTW

Recent Rhino has been kicking some butt and Shocker can continually stack on the damage.

@Sideslash said:

I think you have him confused with his Ultimate counterpart and a properly written Shocker could conceivable solo this.

#15 Posted by Wyldsong (5316 posts) - - Show Bio

Team takes it. Flash just isn't experienced enough, and the combo of Shocker and Rhino will prove to be too much here.

#16 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@Strider92 said:

@jeanroygrant: Nah Flash-Venom is nowhere near 75tons he's about a 10-15tonner normally then a 20-25tonner when Vulked out.

Oh

#17 Posted by Strider92 (16238 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanroygrant: To my knowledge the only symbiote to exceed the 25ton mark apart from Carnage and Toxin was Anti-Venom.

#18 Posted by Sideslash (5907 posts) - - Show Bio

@WarlordEternal said:

Team FTW

Recent Rhino has been kicking some butt and Shocker can continually stack on the damage.

@Sideslash said:

I think you have him confused with his Ultimate counterpart and a properly written Shocker could conceivable solo this.

In Superior Spider-Man, Otto refers to him and Boomerang as 'jokes'.

#19 Posted by Strider92 (16238 posts) - - Show Bio

@Sideslash said:

Yeah but Otto used to call Spider-man pathetic too. It doesn't literally mean they are its just Otto being a douche.

#20 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@Strider92 said:

@jeanroygrant: To my knowledge the only symbiote to exceed the 25ton mark apart from Carnage and Toxin was Anti-Venom.

Ohhh

#21 Posted by Sideslash (5907 posts) - - Show Bio

@Strider92 said:

@Sideslash said:

Yeah but Otto used to call Spider-man pathetic too. It doesn't literally mean they are its just Otto being a douche.

Yeah, and in AMS 700 he realised how good Spider-Man really was.

And he was awestruck by how powerful and strong Spider-Man was.

#22 Posted by Strider92 (16238 posts) - - Show Bio

@Sideslash said:

@Strider92 said:

@Sideslash said:

Yeah, and in AMS 700 he realised how good Spider-Man really was.

And he was awestruck by how powerful and strong Spider-Man was.

Exactly he's prone to being egotistical. He doesn't even consider the enemy a threat when he fights. Hence the reason he got all pissed off when Speed Demon started hitting him. Its not that they're bad its just he see's them as beneath him even if they aren't. Did you see how he treated Iron Man when he captured him? We all know Iron Man could physically whoop Ock's ass but he still put him down and called him weak etc.... Its just how Ock does things. Doesn't mean its true.

#23 Posted by WarlordEternal (2218 posts) - - Show Bio

@Sideslash: @Strider92 said:

Exactly he's prone to being egotistical. He doesn't even consider the enemy a threat when he fights. Hence the reason he got all pissed off when Speed Demon started hitting him. Its not that they're bad its just he see's them as beneath him even if they aren't. Did you see how he treated Iron Man when he captured him? We all know Iron Man could physically whoop Ock's ass but he still put him down and called him weak etc.... Its just how Ock does things. Doesn't mean its true.

This. Ock has been an A-hole for a long time. He thinks very highly of him self.

#24 Posted by RobocopSlayerT800 (2341 posts) - - Show Bio

Venom wins.

#25 Posted by shockers (53 posts) - - Show Bio

Shocker solos. Flash's durability is not that great and his (Shocker's) blasts should kill him.

#26 Posted by Imperius_Rex (452 posts) - - Show Bio

Flash isn't spider man he's venom. Shocker disrupts the symbiote and flash is inside (a soldier) and puts a bullet in him before he reacts. Then he gets in close to rhino and pours a gallon of venom webbing down his throat especially if he's ticked off. This is VENOM people the first symbiote he's gonna get nasty.

#27 Posted by OmgOmgWtfWtf (7010 posts) - - Show Bio

Shocker and Rhino win. Shocker is actually a pretty good marksman since he is capable of tagging Spider-man.

#28 Edited by Strider92 (16238 posts) - - Show Bio

@Imperius_Rex said:

Flash isn't spider man he's venom. Shocker disrupts the symbiote and flash is inside (a soldier) and puts a bullet in him before he reacts. Then he gets in close to rhino and pours a gallon of venom webbing down his throat especially if he's ticked off. This is VENOM people the first symbiote he's gonna get nasty.

Problem is when wearing the symbiote you feel its pain. If Shockers blasts do disrupt the symbiote Flash will be writhing in pain along with it. Shooting straight let alone reacching for a gun would be very hard.

#29 Posted by GrandSymbiote94 (11591 posts) - - Show Bio

I wish everyone would stop saying Vulk out.  

#30 Posted by Imperius_Rex (452 posts) - - Show Bio

Damn I really should've read up on shocker. His powers being sonic based is a total curve ball he seems like more of a threat now. More so than rhino. I mean if he can squeeze off a round Before shocker attacks maybe but I'm sure shocker would have defenses against bullets. Do his powers come from his hands? Can he web him up. Give him some mittens? Lol.

#31 Posted by BringnIt (3809 posts) - - Show Bio

Herman is not soloing. Flash has tanked Phil's lunatic laugh, which produces considerably more devastating sonic waves than the vibrations that would be emitted by Shocker's gauntlets, particularly since their sonic impact has never been alluded to that I have ever seen. Just because you give someone a lighter doesn't mean they automatically defeat a symbiote.

#32 Posted by Strider92 (16238 posts) - - Show Bio

@BringnIt said:

Just because you give someone a lighter doesn't mean they automatically defeat a symbiote.

Howard Mackie disagrees!

#33 Posted by Guardiandevil83 (5495 posts) - - Show Bio

Rhino and Shocker can win this if written with competence. As mentioned in earlier post, Rhino has come a long way, and has successfully killed his first two opponents like they were nothing. One. A human (though highly trained mercenary) And the other. A replacement created to be his better. In what appeared to be a more powerful costume. Alexi tore through this man like he was nothing. Peter has admitted to fearing Rhino. And Otto, who has worked with him for years, will know to be cautious. The only advantages Ock has is Speed (which is debatable when talking combat speed) since Rhino has managed to hit,tackle, and grab Peter before. And inteligence is the other. Shocker is also a skilled merc, has the ability to hurt Venom/Flash. And will get in a few shots. This is my opinion. Team wins if they work together. Shocker could blast apart the higher points of buildings in the area, Giving Spidey the option of either crawling on buildings not to high above the ground, where Rhino can get too, or simply keeping the fight on the ground. Which would get dangerous.

#34 Posted by Imperius_Rex (452 posts) - - Show Bio

You mean venom right?

#35 Posted by Imperius_Rex (452 posts) - - Show Bio

And honestly flash I pretty resourceful he alway manages to come out of crappy situations. I'm sure he is more level headed than any other hosts venom has had what's to stop him from whiping a sticky grenade at shocker I think as a symbiote he just has a larger play book