"Venom & Toxin. Beyond easily. "
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

Toxin could actually solo this one.  I'm not sure if the OP is aware, but Toxin was able to beat Carnage AND Venom with relative ease.  The only real threat in this match would be potential flame weapons from Deadpool...But Wolverine/Deadpool really have no chance.  I'd dare to say that even with prep, they would lose.
Strafe Prower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 16

#5  Edited By Strafe Prower
@k4tzm4n said:
"
Toxin could actually solo this one.  I'm not sure if the OP is aware, but Toxin was able to beat Carnage AND Venom with relative ease.  The only real threat in this match would be potential flame weapons from Deadpool...But Wolverine/Deadpool really have no chance.  I'd dare to say that even with prep, they would lose. "

I agree with this
Avatar image for the_mjolnir_wielder
The Mjolnir Wielder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

@Morpheus_ said:

I also think team one can take this. I wouldn't be surprised at all if Wolvie takes down Venom, but I don't think he would have the energy to beat Toxin afterwords. Deadpool can't beat either individually, but could help simply by double-teaming.
Fatal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#7  Edited By Fatal
@Morpheus_ said:
" Venom & Toxin. Beyond easily. "
Avatar image for monev_justgeneral14
Monev-Justgeneral14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wolvie Cant Beat Venom. It's Happened Before In Marvel Comics Presents, Venom Took Wolverine's Strikes And Recovered. Toxin Should Have The Same Abillity Since He's A Symbiote Too.
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
@Monev-Justgeneral14 said:
"Wolvie Cant Beat Venom. It's Happened Before In Marvel Comics Presents, Venom Took Wolverine's Strikes And Recovered. Toxin Should Have The Same Abillity Since He's A Symbiote Too. "

Recovered in one panel from a stab to his upper chest.  I wish I had a scan of this...I'd just post it every time someone claims Wolverine could harm a symbiote =)
The Mjolnir Wielder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@k4tzm4n said:
"
Toxin could actually solo this one.  I'm not sure if the OP is aware, but Toxin was able to beat Carnage AND Venom with relative ease.  The only real threat in this match would be potential flame weapons from Deadpool...But Wolverine/Deadpool really have no chance.  I'd dare to say that even with prep, they would lose. "

Toxin, if my memory serves me right, is in the 60-65 ton range. He is also the second-most durable symbiote (behind Anti-Venom) and seems to be much more quicker & agile than Venom. He takes Wolvie down 7-8/10 and Deadpool 10/10. Wolvie could win a couple of encounters with Toxin strictly because of his experience, skill and his killer instinct. I just can't throw out the fact that he has beaten both Savage Hulk & the Thing, respectively. With that said, I don't see Toxin soloing this.
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#11  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@The Mjolnir Wielder said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
I also think team one can take this. I wouldn't be surprised at all if Wolvie takes down Venom, but I don't think he would have the energy to beat Toxin afterwords. Deadpool can't beat either individually, but could help simply by double-teaming. "
The team up is quite unfair, IMO. On the one side, you have a brilliant fighter, with exceptional HF  (Logan), and another one, who, in recent years, serves mostly for comic relief...While, the other side, includes by far the most experienced/attuned with his abilities symbiote host (Brock) in co-operation with an inexperienced, childish like, but also extremely powerful symbiote, who, as K4tzm4n pointed out was capable of defeating both Venom, and Carnage at the same time. He is Spidey-like agile, stronger than Venom , Carnage & current Spidey combined, and also more resistant to the traditional (heat/sonic) symbiote weaknesses. The majority for team 1 should be vast.
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
" @k4tzm4n said:
"
Toxin, if my memory serves me right, is in the 60-65 ton range. He is also the second-most durable symbiote (behind Anti-Venom) and seems to be much more quicker & agile than Venom. He takes Wolvie down 7-8/10 and Deadpool 10/10. Wolvie could win a couple of encounters with Toxin strictly because of his experience, skill and his killer instinct. I just can't throw out the fact that he has beaten both Savage Hulk & the Thing, respectively. With that said, I don't see Toxin soloing this. "
If he doesn't hold back, I don't see why not.
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
"@k4tzm4n said:
"
Toxin, if my memory serves me right, is in the 60-65 ton range. He is also the second-most durable symbiote (behind Anti-Venom) and seems to be much more quicker & agile than Venom. He takes Wolvie down 7-8/10 and Deadpool 10/10. Wolvie could win a couple of encounters with Toxin strictly because of his experience, skill and his killer instinct. I just can't throw out the fact that he has beaten both Savage Hulk & the Thing, respectively. With that said, I don't see Toxin soloing this. "

Those don't grant him the sudden ability to physically harm or put down Toxin though.  Like I said, Venom was able to withstand a solid stab to the chest and was 100% in the next panel, web swinging and even smiling, IIRC.
Monev-Justgeneral14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@k4tzm4n said:
"@The Mjolnir Wielder said:
"@k4tzm4n said:
"
Those don't grant him the sudden ability to physically harm or put down Toxin though.  Like I said, Venom was able to withstand a solid stab to the chest and was 100% in the next panel, web swinging and even smiling, IIRC. "

Agreed.  

Wolvie Has No Way To Take Down A Symbiote.
The Mjolnir Wielder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@k4tzm4n said:
"@k4tzm4n said:
"
Those don't grant him the sudden ability to physically harm or put down Toxin though.  Like I said, Venom was able to withstand a solid stab to the chest and was 100% in the next panel, web swinging and even smiling, IIRC. "

That, my friend, is PIS. Wolverine has made World War Hulk cry in pain before, yet he can't faze Venom? That is just illogical to me.
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
"@k4tzm4n said:
"@k4tzm4n said:
"
That, my friend, is PIS. Wolverine has made World War Hulk cry in pain before, yet he can't faze Venom? That is just illogical to me. "

What makes Hulk so tough isn't his durability, but instead his amazing healing factor =P
The Mjolnir Wielder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@k4tzm4n said:
"@k4tzm4n said:
"@k4tzm4n said:
"
That, my friend, is PIS. Wolverine has made World War Hulk cry in pain before, yet he can't faze Venom? That is just illogical to me. "
What makes Hulk so tough isn't his durability, but instead his amazing healing factor =P "

Ok........ I hope ur not suggesting that Venom is more durable than WWH.
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

I'm just saying while Hulk is very durable, it's the fact that he's constantly healing that allows his wounds to close up and let him withstand so much.  The symbiote, works on a similiar level.  I can't pretend to understand it, since well, it's not real and as far as I know, hasn't been elaborated TOO much on, but somehow the symbiote heals the wound instantly and absorbs the entire impact, thus not allowing the claws to penetrate and tear through the host.  Brock's heavy durability and resistance to physical injury has been displayed TONS of times...I won't cite his battle with Juggernaut though, because I'll agree that was just beyond stupid =)
The Mjolnir Wielder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@k4tzm4n said:
"
I'm just saying while Hulk is very durable, it's the fact that he's constantly healing that allows his wounds to close up and let him withstand so much.  The symbiote, works on a similiar level.  I can't pretend to understand it, since well, it's not real and as far as I know, hasn't been elaborated TOO much on, but somehow the symbiote heals the wound instantly and absorbs the entire impact, thus not allowing the claws to penetrate and tear through the host.  Brock's heavy durability and resistance to physical injury has been displayed TONS of times...I won't cite his battle with Juggernaut though, because I'll agree that was just beyond stupid =) "

Yea but that was a good laugh though when Juggy ran away lol XD
Chaos Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Chaos Prime

Imo the only way team Wade & Logan can win is with prep, Location (ie- Steel furnace plant) & DP having an Arsenal of high tech weapons..

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
"@k4tzm4n said:
"
I'm just saying while Hulk is very durable, it's the fact that he's constantly healing that allows his wounds to close up and let him withstand so much.  The symbiote, works on a similiar level.  I can't pretend to understand it, since well, it's not real and as far as I know, hasn't been elaborated TOO much on, but somehow the symbiote heals the wound instantly and absorbs the entire impact, thus not allowing the claws to penetrate and tear through the host.  Brock's heavy durability and resistance to physical injury has been displayed TONS of times...I won't cite his battle with Juggernaut though, because I'll agree that was just beyond stupid =) "
Yea but that was a good laugh though when Juggy ran away lol XD "

oh god, it was so bad!  Juggernaut and Venom slugging it out...Then Juggernaut leaving cause he says Brock is too crazy, or something along those lines...Properly written, Juggs would BFR him in less than 3-4 moves lol.
Ziro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Ziro

Team 1(relatively easily).
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@k4tzm4n said:
" @The Mjolnir Wielder said:
"@k4tzm4n said:
"
oh god, it was so bad!  Juggernaut and Venom slugging it out...Then Juggernaut leaving cause he says Brock is too crazy, or something along those lines...Properly written, Juggs would BFR him in less than 3-4 moves lol. "
Come on. Even Spidey has "defeated" the Juggernaut. And it was actually a good story, despite the amount of PIS included.
The Mjolnir Wielder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Morpheus_ said:
" @k4tzm4n said:
"@k4tzm4n said:
"
oh god, it was so bad!  Juggernaut and Venom slugging it out...Then Juggernaut leaving cause he says Brock is too crazy, or something along those lines...Properly written, Juggs would BFR him in less than 3-4 moves lol. "
Come on. Even Spidey has "defeated" the Juggernaut. And it was actually a good story, despite the amount of PIS included. "

Spider-Man never defeated the Juggernaut. In fact, he couldn't even catch his attention until he reached Madam Web's Apartment. In the 2nd part of the series, he took an absolute beatdown from Juggy. He only won because Juggy happened to fall into Quicksand.
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
"Here's my take on how Wolverine matches up with The Symbiotes:  Vs. Venom: Wolvie, 6-7/10  Vs. Carnage: Carnage, 6/10  Vs. Toxin: Toxin, 7-8/10   Vs. Anti-Venom: Anti-Venom, 10/10 "

well, you're entitled to believe that if you wish...But I guess your version of Wolverine can shoot sonic blasts from his eyes and has flaming claws ;)  But if he's equipped with adamantium, his combat experience simply isn't enough to compensate for being utterly outclassed.  He'd need to rely on an environmental factor, IMO.
The Mjolnir Wielder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@k4tzm4n said:
"Here's my take on how Wolverine matches up with The Symbiotes:  Vs. Venom: Wolvie, 6-7/10  Vs. Carnage: Carnage, 6/10  Vs. Toxin: Toxin, 7-8/10   Vs. Anti-Venom: Anti-Venom, 10/10 "
well, you're entitled to believe that if you wish...But I guess your version of Wolverine can shoot sonic blasts from his eyes and has flaming claws ;)  But if he's equipped with adamantium, his combat experience simply isn't enough to compensate for being utterly outclassed.  He'd need to rely on an environmental factor, IMO. "

Wolvie has been at a physical disadvantage for a majority of his comic book battles. Even then, he has fought, and beaten, far stronger opponents than Venom & Carnage. He's only outclassed by Anti-Venom, which is a curbstomp if well-written.
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator

" @Morpheus_ said:

" @k4tzm4n said:
"@k4tzm4n said:
"
Come on. Even Spidey has "defeated" the Juggernaut. And it was actually a good story, despite the amount of PIS included. "
Spider-Man never defeated the Juggernaut. In fact, he couldn't even catch his attention until he reached Madam Web's Apartment. In the 2nd part of the series, he took an absolute beatdown from Juggy. He only won because Juggy happened to fall into Quicksand. "
 "Come on. Even Spidey has "defeated" the Juggernaut. And it was actually a good story, despite the amount of PIS included. "

Spider-man's promise was to stop the Juggernaut. How he accomplished the task, is the PIS part. Also, the introductory marks in my earlier post must have escaped you, somehow. And the Juggernaut fell into drying sement. Not quicksand; even though I see your point.
The Mjolnir Wielder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Actually, it turns out that Toxin can lift a max of around 85 tons.
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
" Actually, it turns out that Toxin can lift a max of around 85 tons. "
Not according to TOHOTMU. He is ranked as class 5, in between the 25-75 tons category.
The Mjolnir Wielder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Morpheus_ said:
Not according to TOHOTMU. He is ranked as class 5, in between the 25-75 tons category. "

Then he must lift around 70-75 tons, 'cause Carnage can lift a max of 60 tons.
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
"@k4tzm4n said:
well, you're entitled to believe that if you wish...But I guess your version of Wolverine can shoot sonic blasts from his eyes and has flaming claws ;)  But if he's equipped with adamantium, his combat experience simply isn't enough to compensate for being utterly outclassed.  He'd need to rely on an environmental factor, IMO. "
Wolvie has been at a physical disadvantage for a majority of his comic book battles. Even then, he has fought, and beaten, far stronger opponents than Venom & Carnage. He's only outclassed by Anti-Venom, which is a curbstomp if well-written. "

But those were against characters that he was capable of harming with slashes and stabs.  Here, his primary source of offensive capabilities are rendered useless.  Don't worry though, Gargan as Venom has been horribly written and I'm sure if the two ever clash in the comics, he would be hurt if stabbed ;)
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
" @Morpheus_ said:
Not according to TOHOTMU. He is ranked as class 5, in between the 25-75 tons category. "
Then he must lift around 70-75 tons, 'cause Carnage can lift a max of 60 tons. "
Actually, TOHOTMU is contradictive on that part. His strength bar is at level 4 (25 tons max), but the bio specifically states that he can optimally lift up to 50 tons.
The Mjolnir Wielder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@k4tzm4n said:
"@k4tzm4n said:
Wolvie has been at a physical disadvantage for a majority of his comic book battles. Even then, he has fought, and beaten, far stronger opponents than Venom & Carnage. He's only outclassed by Anti-Venom, which is a curbstomp if well-written. "

But those were against characters that he was capable of harming with slashes and stabs.  Here, his primary source of offensive capabilities are rendered useless.  Don't worry though, Gargan as Venom has been horribly written and I'm sure if the two ever clash in the comics, he would be hurt if stabbed ;) "

Venom doesn't appear to be as damage resistant as u think he is. Scarlet Spider was able to pwn him with relative ease, as was the Spider-Man Doppelganger & Proffesor Hulk. I mean, if the Scarlet Spider can hurt him, Wolvie should be able to as well.
The Mjolnir Wielder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Morpheus_ said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
Then he must lift around 70-75 tons, 'cause Carnage can lift a max of 60 tons. "
Actually, TOHOTMU is contradictive on that part. His strength bar is at level 4 (25 tons max), but the bio specifically states that he can optimally lift up to 50 tons. "

That can't be right. Venom (Eddie Brock) has been shown to lift around 11 tons, and Toxin is supposedly much stronger. I'm positive that Carnage can lift around 60 tons (read it in the back of a New Avengers Graphic Novel), so Toxin should be able to lift around 70-75 tons max.
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
" @Morpheus_ said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
Actually, TOHOTMU is contradictive on that part. His strength bar is at level 4 (25 tons max), but the bio specifically states that he can optimally lift up to 50 tons. "
That can't be right. Venom (Eddie Brock) has been shown to lift around 11 tons, and Toxin is supposedly much stronger. I'm positive that Carnage can lift around 60 tons (read it in the back of a New Avengers Graphic Novel), so Toxin should be able to lift around 70-75 tons max. "
I was referring to Carnage. Take a look:

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
The Mjolnir Wielder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Morpheus_ said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
That can't be right. Venom (Eddie Brock) has been shown to lift around 11 tons, and Toxin is supposedly much stronger. I'm positive that Carnage can lift around 60 tons (read it in the back of a New Avengers Graphic Novel), so Toxin should be able to lift around 70-75 tons max. "
I was referring to Carnage. Take a look:

"

That's interesting. I guess I overestimated Carnage's raw strength a little lol. I'm still pretty sure that Toxin is in the 70-75 ton range though.
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@The Mjolnir Wielder:I would agree.
The Mjolnir Wielder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Morpheus_ said:
" @The Mjolnir Wielder:I would agree. "

Yea, but what is the exact strength level on Venom? I've heard from some that he can lift 25 tons max, but I've read that he can lift around 11 tons. Which is right?
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
" @Morpheus_ said:
Yea, but what is the exact strength level on Venom? I've heard from some that he can lift 25 tons max, but I've read that he can lift around 11 tons. Which is right? "
11 tons. That's what I always knew, that's what the Handbook says, as well.  (first paragraph inside the black block, last sentence)

No Caption Provided
The Mjolnir Wielder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Morpheus_ said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
Yea, but what is the exact strength level on Venom? I've heard from some that he can lift 25 tons max, but I've read that he can lift around 11 tons. Which is right? "
11 tons. That's what I always knew, that's what the Handbook says, as well.  (first paragraph inside the black block, last sentence)

"

Thanks. Yea that's about what I figured.
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
"@k4tzm4n said:
"@k4tzm4n said:

But those were against characters that he was capable of harming with slashes and stabs.  Here, his primary source of offensive capabilities are rendered useless.  Don't worry though, Gargan as Venom has been horribly written and I'm sure if the two ever clash in the comics, he would be hurt if stabbed ;) "
Venom doesn't appear to be as damage resistant as u think he is. Scarlet Spider was able to pwn him with relative ease, as was the Spider-Man Doppelganger & Proffesor Hulk. I mean, if the Scarlet Spider can hurt him, Wolvie should be able to as well. "

Relative ease?!  Last I recall, Ben almost bled out.  He only won because he was able to shoot the special style of webbing he created INTO the symbiote's mouth, so it affected Brock.  Ben even said something about how he got lucky in that battle towards the end of the issue.
The Mjolnir Wielder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@k4tzm4n said:
"@k4tzm4n said:
"@k4tzm4n said:

Venom doesn't appear to be as damage resistant as u think he is. Scarlet Spider was able to pwn him with relative ease, as was the Spider-Man Doppelganger & Proffesor Hulk. I mean, if the Scarlet Spider can hurt him, Wolvie should be able to as well. "
Relative ease?!  Last I recall, Ben almost bled out.  He only won because he was able to shoot the special style of webbing he created INTO the symbiote's mouth, so it affected Brock.  Ben even said something about how he got lucky in that battle towards the end of the issue. "

I don't recall him being badly wounded, but I could be wrong.
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

I'm pretty sure their encounter took place over at least two issues...In one of them, Brock was able to slash his chest.
Monev-Justgeneral14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Also Why Did You Write Venom Was Badly Injured By The Doppelganger? I Own Maximum Carnage And When Venom Fought The Doppelganger In That Dance Club He Was About To Kill Him When He Was Shot In The Back With A Sonic Blast.

The Mjolnir Wielder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"

Also Why Did You Write Venom Was Badly Injured By The Doppelganger? I Own Maximum Carnage And When Venom Fought The Doppelganger In That Dance Club He Was About To Kill Him When He Was Shot In The Back With A Sonic Blast.

"

Doppelganger, along with Shriek, nearly killed Venom and left him in the Parker's Apartment half-conscious.
Monev-Justgeneral14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"@Monev-Justgeneral14 said:
"

"
Doppelganger, along with Shriek, nearly killed Venom and left him in the Parker's Apartment half-conscious. "

He Was Fighting Carnage, Someone Who Is A Physical Superior To Venom While There's Shriek. Someone Who Can Generate Sonic Blasts. Of Course Venom Was Going To Lose That Fight But Doppelganger Didint Matter.

The Mjolnir Wielder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"

"@Monev-Justgeneral14 said:
"

"
Doppelganger, along with Shriek, nearly killed Venom and left him in the Parker's Apartment half-conscious. "

He Was Fighting Carnage, Someone Who Is A Physical Superior To Venom While There's Shriek. Someone Who Can Generate Sonic Blasts. Of Course Venom Was Going To Lose That Fight But Doppelganger Didint Matter.

"

No. Venom confronted Carnage and claimed that he was going to kill him. Carnage said that there were some friends of his he'd like Venom to meet. Then, Doppelganger and Shriek jumped out at Venom and just beat him down to a bloody pulp.
Monev-Justgeneral14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Im Pretty Sure Carnage Was In That Fight Too. "I Have Some Friends For You To Meet" Meaning They Participate In The Fight Too. It Doesnt Mean Them Alone Went After Venom And The FIght Was Off-Panel. Nobody Knows What Happened.

Electricity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Electricity

team1, they have many advantages over them
The Mjolnir Wielder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"

Im Pretty Sure Carnage Was In That Fight Too. "I Have Some Friends For You To Meet" Meaning They Participate In The Fight Too. It Doesnt Mean Them Alone Went After Venom And The FIght Was Off-Panel. Nobody Knows What Happened.

"

It didn't appear that Carnage participated. All u saw was Doppelganger and Shriek lunging out at Venom, ready to kill him. He most likely just stood by and watched his "friends" beat the living shit out of Brock.