XBleeding_EdgeX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By XBleeding_EdgeX

Gauntlet style fighting...

Madame Webb wants to test if Eddie Brock was truly Spider-Man's greatest adversary. She does so by letting him do battle with some of Pete's fiercest enemies. The rogues are planning for Spider-Man but get Venom instead.

After each round Brock and the Symbiote get rest. He is then teleported by Madam Webb to the next area for battle.

Venom can tap into the madness powers if need be. This is composite Eddie Brock Venom... so feats from the cartoons and comics count.

Venom for fights 4, 6, 7, 8 and Bonus has the ability to go anti-venom if need be, Brock also has access to a sonic knife, and 2 incendiary grenades.

Venom(Eddie Brock) vs

1.) King Pin- Wilson has a flame thrower, and 1 sonic grenade and 15 regular henchmen. - location is a large penthouse ballroom.

2.) Hobgoblin and Green Goblin- Location- Harlem NY

3.) DemoGoblin (non god mode or w.e that crap was when they met in Vengence) Grey Goblin and Menace - location- Oscorp

4.) Carrion, Stiltman, Lizard, Hammerhead, Rhino, and Scorpion - Location is Central Park

5.) Gargan Venom - Boxing Ring

6.) Shocker, Electro, Hydro Man and Shriek - Location is Queens NY

7.) Spider Carnage, and Doppleganger- Location is time square

8.) Morbius, Sandman, Kaine, Carnage and Doc Ock (no prep) - location is in Chicago

Bonus Round (if he can clear)
----
Madame Webb is pleased with Eddie's performance... She then teleports Venom to have some fun with his most hated foes.

Location is in a semi crowded Downtown Detroit at 9 pm.

Spider-Man (Parker), Spider-Man (Moralles), Spider-Man 2099, the slingers, Spidey Noir, Spider-Ham, and Agent Venom (no Venoming out)

They have no idea Brock is coming... and Brock is severely bloodlusted and is 100% stable minded for this.

No Caption Provided

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

With the madness abilities he makes it to sand man. Ignoring the sand organ BS because thats stupid he should lose there.

FoolsGold

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

Ignoring the sand organ BS because thats stupid he should lose there.

Am I the only one who found that very funny :) ?

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

As hilarious as hawkeye stomping mister negative or daredevil one shotting gorgon.....

FoolsGold

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By FoolsGold

@jashro44 said:

@foolsgold said:

@jashro44 said:

As hilarious as hawkeye stomping mister negative or daredevil one shotting gorgon.....

:(

Aee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at 8. Maybe clear, would be a stretch though.

Avatar image for xbleeding_edgex
XBleeding_EdgeX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343:

Never read Venom the Madness? Where he was smacking Juggs around like he was no one..

XBleeding_EdgeX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343: by major pis lol... but here's a wiki summary- A three-part series published between November 1993 and January 1994, the series introduces attorney Beck as a love interest for Brock. When Beck pursues a lawsuit against Scarmore Industries for employees poisoned by a sentient liquid-mercury virus, Venom is injured trying to protect her from the Juggernaut's kidnap attempt. The symbiote is submerged and infected with the sentient virus (which heals Brock), bonding with the pair and introducing a third mind into their relationship. The virus drives Brock insane (causing him to murder a cleaning lady), and he is physically transported to the realm of insanity to confront its avatars: Paranoia, Dusk and the Necromancer. The symbiote overcomes the virus; Brock regains his senses, and Venom is returned to earth. Beck later insists on only being Brock's friend, because his romantic feelings for her make him more violent

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at 8

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

Clears !

He intoxicated Sandman one time by eating a part of him.
His venom is toxic.

serrure

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 17

Sandman solos

XBleeding_EdgeX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@serrure said:

Sandman solos

I don't see how Sandman is going to take out Eddie Brock Venom... I really don't...

serrure

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 17

@serrure said:

Sandman solos

I don't see how Sandman is going to take out Eddie Brock Venom... I really don't...

hes fought the Hulk evenly, The Thing evenly, and beat an inexperienced Nova... Sandman owns him

VenomousDragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This gauntlet is all over the place.

I would have preferred something without the madness or the ability to turn into anti venom (honestly no reason for him to choose to be venom when he could be anti venom) and Idk one where he fights only physically weak villain in groups, I mean carnage is enough of a threat to deserve his own stage and maybe ending with the sinister six.

XBleeding_EdgeX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By XBleeding_EdgeX

@venomousdragon: not really... Carnage has gotten molly whopped every time they've met besides venom vs Carnage, and carnages first appearance. Venom has more wins against Carnage than Carnage has wins against Venom.

GraniteSoldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

Madness Venom still didn't even really hurt Juggernaut...if memory serves Juggy got bored and left. It certainly.made him stronger and more durable, but I don't think it was by any insane amount. Anyway should stop at 8.

VenomousDragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

XBleeding_EdgeX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers