Veni Yan Cari vs. Lin Kuei Assassin

theshinygible

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

A Veni Yan Cari:

The highest rank of the warrior Veni Yan monks.

A Lin Kuei Assassin:

The silent killer from the dangerous clan that has produced the likes of Sub-Zero.

Who will win?!?

My initial edge goes to the assassin because each one is extremely powerful. However, it will be close. The monks know some supernatural things, too. They could spread out their senses over vast areas, effectively eliminating the assassin's main skill: stealth. The ambush wouldn't work. But in the end, it would probably come down to sheer power. And the assassin is just more powerful than the monk.

Still, I want to hear your opinions! Do you disagree? I'm not easily convinced but this is a really close debate and good reasons will change my mind.

hatemalingsia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fighting feats for Veni Yan Cari? Veni Yan Cari for now.

theshinygible

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By theshinygible

@hatemalingsia

Well, a 14 year old female Veni Yan Cari easily disarmed (literally) the rat creature king at least 3x her size. Her dream ability even allows her to fly.

And her elderly grandmother has the strength to fight off packs of rat creatures. Maybe she got that strength during her training. And a group of a group of Veni Yan, not all even of the highest rank, ambushed and defeated a pack of rat creatures holding a major ally captive.

theshinygible

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

Etheral_Dreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Etheral_Dreams

Wow, Bone characters are being used on the battle forums. That's a first.

theshinygible

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By theshinygible

@etheral_dreams: A good first or a bad first?

Also, I made a slight error. Veni Yan Cari is not a rank but is actually a Veni Yan born with powers to, "be in the Waking World as well as the Dreaming World and capable of stretching his or her knowledge and senses over great distances." So they're kind of like the Avatar. Although, I don't think a Veni Yan Cari's senses are like a spider sense be because they can be ambushed. But if they are concentrating, my guess is that they can't be snuck up on.