Veitha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By Veitha
No Caption Provided

“This planet is empty, Vilgax!” screamed Ben Ten. “Why did you bring us here?! I cannot believe I thought that you were finally one of the good guys! You and Albedo must have brought the rest of us into a trap!”.

Ben Tennyson, Albed, Mr.Mime, Orihime and Vilgax were on a desert land, occupied just by dirt and grey sand.

“This isn’t a trap. This is place to start” replied Vilgax. “I brought you here because I want to redeem, and this it the perfect place for me to do it. This will be my prison and my paradise. You just have to help me start this new world”.

“How?”.

“Terraforming” explained Vilgax. “There are four towers on this planet, linked with a teleporting device. If we succeed in programming them, we can shape this planet to make it look like anything we desire”.

“You could turn this planet into a paradise?” asked Ben, surprised.

“Exactly, Tennyson. It looks like your human brain is starting to work” answered Vilgax. “We’ll turn this into an exact copy of Vilgaxia”

Skaar felt the Hidden Power of the dusty planet under his feet. He felt it, powerful but hidden under years of years of death. He knew that his teammates behind him couldn’t feel the same things as he did, but he didn’t care. He brought them there because he needed help to rebuilt his home. That planet, with the right Terraforming, could have been turned into his home planet, Saakaar.

“Let’s get to work, team. I’ll pay you what I promised when I will finally have my home back” he said.

This one is going to be a bit difficult and your teams may have to split!

No Caption Provided

You start at the opposite sides of an empty planet, and you will have to activate the four terraforming towers at the centre of the planet before the opposite team does.

You may want to send your characters together to program each single tower, or you may want to speed things up and send them one by one, it’s up to you to decide. Just remember that the first team to activate the five towers will terraform the planet and get what it wants.

Activating a tower takes about 10 minutes, then you can teleport to another one. While debating, try to prove why your team or a single character would be fast enough to activate the tower before the other or how it will defeat the team or the single character that he will have to face inside a specific tower.

Essentially, tell us who you’ll send to each tower and why, please.

Laidblack's Team(blue)

• Tsuna(Oath Flame)
  • Naruto <Pre So6P>
  • Skaar
  • Nagato Uzumaki
  • Onoki

Perks.

• - Full wiki knowledge of the other team(5 points);
  • (2) -Magneto's Helmet(it stops telepathy, unless you lose it during the battle)(2 points); Naruto/Skaar
  • Warpath's vibranium knives(1);Naruto

TLSSH's team(grey)

- Vilgax(Magneto's Helmet);

- Ben Ten

- Mr.Mime

- Orihime

- Albedo

Perfect Teamwork/Basic Knowledge

Veitha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk
The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@veitha Albedo doesnt have as large as a selection as Ben, or at least he's never shown to. He's never accessed any of Ben's stronger aliens as well as a good chunk of the others.

Veitha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@veitha Albedo doesnt have as large as a selection as Ben, or at least he's never shown to. He's never accessed any of Ben's stronger aliens as well as a good chunk of the others.

oh, ok. So it's just the basic ones, right?

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By those_eyes
No Caption Provided

bahahaaaha! Good luck debating this one guys! Thank god i didnt get this scenario.

laidblack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@veitha More or less, I'll probably just be using his ultimates though.

Also, how far apart of those targets? Am I allowed to teleport to them? What would happen if we each got 2?

Veitha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@veitha More or less, I'll probably just be using his ultimates though.

Also, how far apart of those targets? Am I allowed to teleport to them? What would happen if we each got 2?

you will find teleporters inside your first tower and inside each of the other ones. You don't have to reach them flying or by foot since they're quite far from each other.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Veitha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@veitha And if we each got 2?

good question lol.

Let's say that you have to activate and conquest all four of them to activate the terraforming(otherwise half of the planet would be like Saakaar and half like Vilgaxia. So you'll have to conquest them back if you only attack two of them. Essentially, you'll have to face each other eventually. Best for you to try and catch them all at a time, I guess. But then it's your debate so it's up to you.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@veitha So basically, we'd be in a never-ending struggle to gain all 4 until we all fought? Even if they were to split up, if one of us had all our team at one place, the invading person would be easily dispatched by the entire group.

@laid_back Lets get that brawl going~

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Veitha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk: Well you also have to be fast, since the first one to activate them four wins. So yeah either you're very fast or you'll have to face and fight your enemy eventually

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@veitha But we have teleporters... and it takes 10 minutes to activate, as the rules say. There is no way one would be able to activate all 4 before the other team can at least get to 1. My point still stands, this eventually will result in a brawl.

Comicdude360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Dang these look awesome can't wait for mine.

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk:

not exactly Smart use of characters and the environment can easily allow someone to capture all 4 platforms as that's the goal even if all but one of your teamis dead if you can cap all four you win

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cjdavis103 Not if I just camp at one of them, then they'd be forced to fight i:

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laid_back Anyway, I'm going to post some basic info on my team:

Vilgax:

No Caption Provided

Vilgax is one of the central antagonists of the Ben10 franchise. Time and time again he's proven himself a force to be reckoned with, usually only being defeated by some form of PIS.

His gear:

Ruby Ray of Ulo:

No Caption Provided

It produces an energy beam that has one-shotted "Ultimo", a Superman knock-off. It is supposedly very deadly and should probably be avoided:

Shield of Ziegel:

No Caption Provided

A gauntlet on his left-hand. This allows him to make a shield/barrier aroud himself at will. It also doubles as a device that allows him to grab intangible beings.

His sword:

No Caption Provided

His sword has multiple functions. It can turn itself on fire, absorb and refract energy, as well as project energy itself.

Magneto's Helmet(Perk equipment):

No Caption Provided

Makes him immune to TP.

Ben Tennyson:

No Caption Provided

Ben Tennyson, the transformer of aliens. He's the central character in Ben10(duh!), and as a variety of aliens at his disposal. His omnitrix provides immunity to forms of mind control as well as the previously mentioned assortment of aliens.

Due to the limiations put on him, these are the aliens being used in this match:

Pesky Dust:An alien that can put people to sleep and then invade and manipulate their dreams.

No Caption Provided

Ultimate Humungosaur: A giant dinosaur-like alien that has immense physical abilities as well as being able to shoot rockets from his hands.

No Caption Provided

Ultimate Big Chill: An insect-like alien that has flight as well as the ability to manipulate ice. He has intangibility and can freeze things while intangible. His ultimate form has the same abilities as it's regular counterpart but has much colder ice to the point, as he says, "So cold it burns".

No Caption Provided

NRG:An energy being. He is intangible to most objects, except stuff specifically made to interact with energy. He lets out massive amounts of heat/radiation(to the point most things he touches melts, even with his containment suit on) and feeds on just about all forms of energy, which make him more powerful.

Bloxx: An alien that resembles a lego-construct. He can increase his size to a certain extent and has regeneration of a high level.

No Caption Provided

Albedo:

Albedo is another main antagonist of the Ben10 franchise, arriving in Ultimate Alien and going on to future series. He is most notable for his intellect and "Ultimate" forms of various aliens.

Orihime:

No Caption Provided

Orihime is a human with special powers from the series Bleach. She is essentially a healer.

Mr. Mime:

**Yes, that strange gif is completely required **

Mr. Mime is a pokemon from the Pokemon franchise. He is a psychic/fairy dual-type with a horde of support-related moves, which will be gotten into during the fight.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@veitha Oh, another question I forgot to ask. How do these teleporters work, they are machines yes? Do they have a specific spot on the platform where they teleport people in? If I were to destroy this teleport, this would stop them from using the machine to teleport them there, yes?

Veitha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

laidblack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By laidblack

@the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk:

First off, I'm laidblack, not back :P

Now lets begin.

Intros

Naruto

No Caption Provided

Naruto Uzumaki is a hyper-active ninja of the Hidden Leaf Village and a member of Team 7. Shortly after his birth, the Nine-Tailed Fox was sealed inside of him, but this was kept a secret from him for years. Still, he dreams to become the greatest ninja, the Hokage. In terms of character hes shown to be rambunctious and sometimes quick to anger, but all while being able to create strong bond with those he finds kindred spirits with.

In terms of combat capabilities Naruto is known for his tactics with the Rasengan, Shadow Clones, and power delivered to him from the 9 tail fox. He mostly uses these techniques for overwhelming and deception purposes. He also possess a plethora of miscellaneous abilities, such as summoning and transformation, etc . In this battle Naruto will essentially play the part of main support.

His perks are one of the 2 magneto helmets, making him immune to telepathy, and vibrainum knifes.

Onoki

No Caption Provided

Ōnoki is a very proud, headstrong, and boastful individual. Because of his age, he is also somewhat frail, with constant complaints about hip and back pains. He refuses to retire and choose a successor as Tsuchikage despite being up in age, insisting that he is still strong enough to continue to rule the village. Ōnoki is a powerful and capable Tsuchikage. However, his skills are often hindered in battle due to his bad back resulting from his old age, and as such he isn't suited for taijutsu.

Ōnoki is shown to have a high level of stamina despite his advanced age, still able to hold his own on the battlefield after fighting for an extended period of time.

Ōnoki possesses the ability to use the kekkei tōta known as Dust Release, by simultaneously using three natures: earth, wind, and fire. He is the second shinobi in existence with this ability after his predecessor, the Second Tsuchikage, Mū. Ōnoki's Dust Release ninjutsu allow him to pulverize his enemies to molecular-sized dust. Ōnoki's skill with Earth Release ninjutsu is particularly powerful. He can create multiple rock clones for assistance in battle. Ōnoki has demonstrated aptitude with the Earth Release: Moving Earth Core technique that allows him to raise or lower the ground as he pleases. He is capable of instantly creating massive Rock Golems for assisting with defense or offense, even if only a limb.

Nagato Uzumaki

No Caption Provided

Nagato was an orphan from Amegakure and a student of Jiraiya who grew up during the Second Shinobi World War. Orphaned by the conflict, Nagato banded together with his fellow war-orphans to form Akatsuki, an organisation whose goals were to stop the endless cycles of death.

Nagato was an extraordinarily powerful shinobi, and recognized as the most powerful member of Akatsuki, possessing the 6 path of pain

• The Deva Path grants the user the ability to manipulate attractive and repulsive forces with objects and people
  • The Asura Pathgrants the user the ability to summon mechanized armor, augmenting their body with extra limbs and various mechanical weaponry.
  • The Human Path grants a Rinnegan user the ability to read the mind of any target by placing his hand on the target's head or chest and yanking the soul out of the body. Though it provides Intel by getting well guarded secrets, the technique inevitably kills the target.
  • The Animal Path grants a Rinnegan user the ability of summoning various animals and creatures to aid it in battle.
  • The Preta Path grants the user the ability to absorb chakra in any form using the Blocking Technique Absorption Seal.
  • The Naraka Pathgrants the user two main abilities: interrogation and restoration, by using the King of Hell.
  • The Outer Path is the seventh path, an ability granted to the wielder of the Rinnegan. With the Outer Path, the user is able to revive the dead, transmit chakra to receivers, as well as manifest chakra chains.

Skaar

No Caption Provided

Skaar is the son of the Hulk and Caiera the Oldstrong, retaining the powers of both his parents. He traveled to Earth to strike his revenge against his father but, upon realizing that his father was a good person, joined forces instead.

From his mother, Skaar inherited the ability to wield the Old Power, letting him channel the tectonic energies of a planet, granting him mastery over earth and stone. With the Old Power, he can break or mend the earth as he sees fit, turn his body to stone, and call up magma from the depths. He can also increase all his powers and abilities, by using the Old Power.

Like the Hulk, Skaar strength is based on his emotions. As the son of The Strongest There Is, Skaar presumably possesses the capacity for vast levels of physical strength. Considering he possess the Old Power and Gamma blood (like the Hulk), Skaar has practically limitless strength

His perks are one of the 2 magneto helmets, making him immune to telepathy

Tsunayoshi

No Caption Provided
Although at first a cowardly and useless junior high student, Tsuna is suddenly thrown into fulfilling the role as the tenth generation Boss of the Vongola Famiglia.His character development from a weak individual who easily gives up to a leader dedicated and willingto fight for the protection of his friends, family, and Famiglia is a critical element of the series. Tsuna is capable of using the Dying Will Flame (when shot with special bullets or having taken certain pills), which is a form of high pressured energy capable of having destructive powers or purifying evil auras. It initially lies within a person's body until it is awakened, helping increase a person's strength. When a person is able to control the full potential and power of the Dying Will they are able to go into (Hyper) Dying Will Mode at any time. Reborn said that any one has the potential to do this, but not many people can withstand the training phases.

Plan

Due to my character selection, for this scenario, I'm going for a divide and conquer tactic. It isn't to say my team wouldn't necessarily work well together It's more due to the fact that despite each being great if a team battle would arise, each member of my team is more then capable of holding their own fights, and thus, separate for this match, but they won't be going in completely alone. Each member will be going with a 2 clones of Naruto as to ensure an easy victory. This, a strategy Naruto has always been prone to use, and best utilized during the war, in which he fought it from all sides.

No Caption Provided

To also help ensure victory, Onoki will also gift everyone with flight before they head off, a technique that only requires a simple tap on the back.

No Caption Provided

After that, they're off.

• Nagato, the original Naruto, and 2 clones will take the top
  • Onoki and 2 clones will take the second
  • Skaar and 2 clones will take the third
  • Tsuna and 2 clones will take fourth

This way, which ever tactic you use will result in my win. If you go for the "my entire team goes to each tower one by one tactic", which ever tower you choose, you'll be lock in combat with a formidable opponent along with 2 Narutos, While the rest of my team secure the other 3. If you go for the "divide tactic", well I'm sure my characters would be more then capable of taking yours on separated.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laidblack OMG! LOL, I can't believe I was tagging the wrong guy the entire time XD

@laid_back So sorry D:

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laidblack Well then, I guess I'll start off with my plan.

First off:

Are you going to the terraformers via he teleportation device? Or will you be flying there?

If teleporting: My team will be of course breaking them upon control, not allowing you to teleport to them with easy access. And, looking at the distance on the planet between them, you're going to be hard-worked to reach them all via flying or foot. I will still have access to each one because of Mr. Mime, who can use the move known as teleport.

As you can see here, teleport is something that Mr. Mime can use via TM: http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Teleport_(move)

This will force your entire team to travel the distance required to capture all of the terraformers. That being said Mr. Mime will be putting up a protective barrier around the platform of it to prevent any incoming attacks.

As you can see here, Mr. Mime sealed an entire city off as to prevent Team Rocket from getting into the city:

No Caption Provided

That's the city encased in the shield.

Here is where it shows that Mr.Mime is the one making it:

No Caption Provided

But before I start hopping around, I will of course adress the terraformers themselves. Seeing as I have one of the smartest galvans in the show with me, being Albedo, he will of course quickly reprogram the machine to take no further inputs and shall thus remain "captured" for me.

So, while all this is happening, Ben and Vilgax will of course be standing by to handle any incoming threats that might appear while Albedo works.

Should your invading 3 characters, whoever they shall be, get close enough, Mr. Mime will then engage them as well and force them to dance until my team has done what is needed:

Mime Jr. forcing an entire area to dance(18:52):

Loading Video...

**However, this will only be used if needed to buy a bit of time to teleport.**

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By those_eyes
Sovereign91001

Forum Posts