Veitha's Tourney R1: Cancerverse Scenario(TTBA vs NWO)

Veitha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By Veitha

You’ve got though teams, so this is going to be a tough one.

“Who are you?!”.

Gabriel Summers sent a blast of energy towards the guys in front of him, with an expression full of rage on his face.

The blonde girl known as Magik quickly waved her hand towards it. Beside her, Ares, the God of War, Sam Alexander and the powerful mutant Exodus didn’t even start seeing the energy beam.

VISHANTI’S SPELL OF ENERGY MANIPULATION.

The wave of energy disappeared, turned into a bunch of sparks. Gabriel looked helpless while his blast was reduced to dust by a mere gesture.

“Be quite, Summers” said Magik. “We were here because we wanted to find Richard Rider, but it looks like you are the only survivor of the Cancerverse… you and these stupid Avengers”.

“What are we going to do, then?” replied Gabriel without losing his temper.

“We will have to work together to get out of here. We’re officially at war, soldiers” said Ares.

“My armor is analyzing this place and… well maybe there’s a chance of going out of here” said Madison Jeffreys with shaking voice. “There’s a portal, but there are others trying to get there”.

“Is there room for everyone?” asked Weather Wizard.

“I don’t think… it’s an old technology, it may collapse at any moment” answered the mutant.

“So… what are we going to do?” asked Weather Wizard again, looking at his other teammates, Brainwave jr., Gaara and Doctor Light.

“We kill them” answered Light with an evil grin on his face. “We kill them and we finally go back to our homes”.

This is a running competition! That doesn’t mean that you only the fastest characters will win, but that you’ll have to reach one point to win before your opposite team can.

Here are the rules:

You are on the desolated version of Earth inside the Cancerverse, at 20 miles from the portal that will let you go back to your home universe. Your entire team has to reach the portal to go back to their dimensions! You’re inside a desolated and almost destroyed city(in case you want to use your surroundings to help you, let’s say that this is a destroyed version of New York City).

The Cancerverse version of Scarlet Witch has created a powerful and unbreakable spell that will prevent teleportation at 10 miles from the portal. So while you’re half your way there, your teleporters won’t be able to get you anymore near to it(this is to prevent insta-teleportation winning). Remember that you can still use teleportation in other ways, such as avoiding attacks or attacking the other team, you just cannot use it to reach the portal). So find another way of moving quickly or just run towards the portal.

In front of it, you will have to face the Cancerverse version of the Avengers! The roster is the following ar Earth 616 current power levels: Scarlet Witch, Ms.Marvel, Iron Man, Captain America, Giant Man(I removed Thor because he may be too much to handle).

No Caption Provided

Defeated the team or avoided it, you will be able to enter the portal and win this battle… unless the other team attacks you and stops you before you do so! It’s up to you moving quickly, defeating the Defenders and then going back home.

TheTrueBarryAllen's team:

Doctor Light cannot move at light speed and he's limited to Carol Danver's power levels.

Perks: Perfect teamwork/Full knowledge

New_World_Order's team:

Magik cannot go to Limbo, Sam's speed is limited and Vulcan is limited to Carol Danver's power levels

Perks: Perfect Teamwork/Morals off

Rules

- Each round will have a different scenario or different scenarios(I plan of creating one different scenario for each match, but let's say that there will be at least a different one for each round);

- Morals on and in character unless specified;

- BFR doesn't constitute a winning, you can BFR people but they will eventually come back after ten minutes;

- Transmutated characters will return into their normal selves after ten minutes(I don't want a fight to be reduced to "everyone on your team is now a cat");

- When a character is chosen by someone, it becomes no longer available for anyone else, but different versions of that character can be chosen(ex. Earth 616 Invisible Woman/Earth 1610 Invisible Woman are both available);

- Team-work matters, so don't put Sabretooth and Wolverine on the same team;

- No prep time, there will be perks for this;

- Characters have knowledge only of characters they've previously met, there will also be other perks for this;

- NERFING: someone may try to get powerful character by nerfing their abilities and stats(for example you take the Hulk but limit his strenght, durability and healing factor). Well, I'll judge each case, guys;

- No rude comments, b*tching around or starting endless arguments on stupid stuff; a little spam and funny comments are of course allowed as long as they do not offend anyone/interfere with the battle;

- During a debate, only the two debaters can comment on the battle and give battle plans, feats etc. Comments such as "good debate", "tag me" or "I don't care about this one" are of course allowed. Since I did see something similar, if you see that a debater is saying lies about his character(Black Widow can fly, yeah!) and you notice that his opponent doesn't know this, please PM me but do not comment on the thread since I don't want flame wars;

- To vote, you must choose one debater and give a reason about why he has won for you. Remember, we do not vote characters or teams, but plans, strategies, counters, presentation and stuff like this;

Veitha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

What in the world!

Veitha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Veitha
Veitha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Veitha This is awesome, love the setup, one of the bests setups i've seen on this site, if not the best. Also i'll try to have my post (opener) up later today.

Veitha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for thetruebarryallen
TheTrueBarryAllen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@New_World_Order: @veitha: Sorry I hadn't responded to this when it was posted, for some odd reason I didn't get any notifications until the most recent bump. Looks like NWO wants to start it off - so I'll get my opener up after his :)

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Awesome

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By New_World_Order

@thetruebarryallen @veitha

Basic run down

All be showing one or two characteristics which best describe my characters and how their trait is going to help.

Ares

No Caption Provided

Ares the god of war, the son of Zeus, and a leader. With him being the god of war and all, and with his tatics and skills he will be leading the charge, although he will take assistance from his peers.

Trait-Strength

Ares brings physical strength to this match that is above everyone in this battle, so fighting Ares hand to hand isn't the best option. Ares is capable of holding his own with Skaar.

Magik

No Caption Provided

The younger and infamous sister of Colossus, Illyana Rasputin. A being who is an extremely adapt teleporter and magic user. She is also the ruler of Limbo where she is supreme, although for the sake of this debate she's unable to utilize that dimension.

Trait : Teleportation

With Magik's teleportation she can literally teleport our team anywhere (within boundaries) or yours. She does this by easily opening portals. Judging by your team, you can't do much against this as you lack a teleporter.

Exodus

No Caption Provided

One of the most powerful mutants we've seen thus far in Marvel, and a great villain to the X-Men. With his vast telepathic and telekinetic abilities he's going to be capable of sending out mental assaults as well as keeping your team at bay.

Trait : Telepathy and telekinesis abilities

Exodus's is going to be manipulating your team from within and keeping them at bay. Brainwave can help against that, but I don't believe he's on Exodus's level nor can he cover everyone on your team at once as he's not powerful enough. Exodus's has ways around that, and I'll show it as things progress, but for now here is his him using telepathy and telekinesis.

Sam Alexander

No Caption Provided

The newest member of the Nova Corps, or should I say possibly the only member left. The speedster of my team who packs quite the punch as well as has great energy projection. They don't call him the "Human Rocket" for no reason!

Trait :Speed & Energy projection

Sam is quite fast, faster than anyone on your team to my knowledge and should have no trouble making his way around your team. As I've said, he also packs quite a punch.

Vulcan

No Caption Provided

The Summers brothers not much know about, but he makes up for it as he's the most powerful out of the 3. His energy absorption and manipulation will make him a force to be reckoned with.

Trait : Energy Absorption/Manipulation/Projection

Vulcan is an omega level mutant who can absorb any form of energy, and when I mean any, I mean any.

I don't want you to get the idea that my team only have these power-sets, because some of them can do more, but I just limited it to their main use of powers, and what their best thing they can bring to the battle is.

I'll let you do the same, and then we can begin with the actual debate.