Esquire's Team:

1. Black Canary;

2. Static Shock;

3. Madison Jeffries.

Backflip's Team:

1. Captain America;

2. Noh-Var;

3. Magma.

They start at 5 kilometres from each other. They can use every resource in the location and they can use the environment to hide or in any other way they want.

The teams have got 5 minutes of preparation time, they know what is the location, but they know only what abilities the other team has(for example, they will know that Black Canary has got sonic powers, Magmahas got powers related to fire water, Elektra is a great martial artist etc.).

Win by death, KO or incapacitation.

Morals on, in character.

@esquire @backflip let's start this battle :)

#2 Posted by Veitha (3303 posts) - - Show Bio
#3 Posted by Backflip (2266 posts) - - Show Bio

How do I constantly draw you @esquire? :P

#4 Posted by Esquire (3833 posts) - - Show Bio

@backflip: I didn't even know this match was happening, lol.

#5 Posted by Backflip (2266 posts) - - Show Bio

@esquire: Me neither tbh, only this bump alerted me to it :P

#6 Posted by CalebHara (2329 posts) - - Show Bio

This should be good. Is Black Canary's scream allowed?

#7 Edited by Veitha (3303 posts) - - Show Bio
#8 Posted by Veitha (3303 posts) - - Show Bio

@esquire: @backflip: I'm bumping this again because only one debate has been done up to now, and I wanted to go to round two this week, So if you could start debating, please ;)

#9 Posted by Esquire (3833 posts) - - Show Bio

Prep:

Madison uses the minerals in the desert to create armored battle suits for all three of my team members, then equips the suits with flight and infrared/electromagnetic detection capabilities. This will probably take more than 5 minutes, but with the 5 kilometer starting distance and your team's lack of enhanced senses, I don't think you'll find me before Madison can finish up. He builds very, very fast after all.

Once that's done, they'll use their infrared detection to track down your team and use their flight capability to close the distance to your team and open up with a barrage of ranged attacks. Static Shock can spam lightning bolts and use his magnetic abilities to remove Cap's shield and then fry Rogers. Canary's cry is easily powerful enough to KO everyone on your team. She's used it to take down Mammoth and even Amazo.

While Static and Canary are attacking, Madison will be building an attack robot. Just in case.

#10 Posted by dondave (37459 posts) - - Show Bio

This should be Good