Location: New York City. Inside a Bank.
For your first mission the evil teams will have to prove to be able to be the most classical thing that an evil team does: steal and kill.
On the other hand, the good team will have to protect and to arrest.
In fact the missions for each teams are the followings:
- The Evil Team will have to go inside a bank and steal the diamonds inside it.They have planned this attack for a week because they knew that there would have been a group of superheroes or at least a group of armed soldiers to protect the bank.
And guess what, they will find both. There are five soldiers equipped with a gun inside the bank and your team will have to go past them to steal the diamonds and then escape. All of your team needs is to escape before the good team arrests them and they will have to kill any witness. The diamonds are contained inside a force field that will take twenty minutes to be turned off, so your team won't be able to just teleport inside the bank and then teleport away, but they will have to wait twenty minutes before they can do so.
- The Good team will have to stay inside the bank, protect the diamonds and arrest the evil team. They were told by an informant about the members of the Evil team and what they wanted to do but they didn't have time to create a plan. They are helped by five soldiers with guns but they will also have to protect the soldiers from the evil team and to prevent any killing. They won't kill their enemies because, y'know, heroes don't kill and they have to prevent killings, or at least let only one soldier survive.
To sum up, the objectives are these:
- Evil Team:
1. Steal the diamonds and survive against the Good team for twenty minutes.
2. Kill all the soldiers and try to kill the superheroes(killing the heroes is optional).
- Good Team:
1. Arrest the Evil Team before they escape by incapacitation or KO.
2. Make sure that at least one soldier survives.
The soldiers have only got a gun and a special armor which gives them some enhanced durability, enough to take one superhuman hit and to take some bullets. You can't bring them in another dimension or stuff like this, you can't even leave the place for another dimension(it's considered self-BFR).
For each team there will be these rules and perks:
- Evil Team:
1. Prep-time. During their prep-time they can do everything they would do in character, but they can't do things such as build or bring a Cosmic Cube or stuff like that. They've got a day of prep-time.
2. Morals off. Your team has got no morals and it's willing to kill the other.
3. No knowledge: your team doesn't know who their enemies are.
4. If there's any bad blood in your team it will come into play.
- Good Team:
1. Full knowledge. Your team has got full knowledge about your enemies. They know their skills and powers and they also know their backgrounds and weakness.
2. Team chemistry. Your team cooperates perfectly.
3. Morals on and no bloodlusted, so they won't be likely to kill or use brute strenght.
4. No prep-time, so your team won't have time to create a tactic or to bring objects with them.
The best debater will be chosen by votes. You can also chose not to accomplish a mission and to focus on the other, but the voters may judge badly because of this.
- NO BFR or insta-kill stuff;
- You can't leave the place;
- Each team starts inside the bank with a distance of 200 metres. Yes, the bank is quite big, and there are also some civilians inside(it's optional for the teams to kill them or to protect them, but if you want to show that your team is very evil or very good then do that lol);
@sync1 's team:
Street Level: Connor Hawke
Psionics: Emma Frost
Energy: Hal Jordan
Wild Card: Alan Scott(with limited power).
@rogues 's team (I tagged you because I can't find your Docnick profile anymore)
Street Level: Deathstroke
Bruiser: Gorilla Grodd
Wildcard: Kang the Conqueror(not able to freeze time or change the continuum)