#1 Edited by Veitha (2971 posts) - - Show Bio

For your first mission the evil teams will have to prove to be able to be the most classical thing that an evil team does: steal and kill.

On the other hand, the good team will have to protect and to arrest.

In fact the missions for each teams are the followings:

- The Evil Team will have to go inside a bank and steal the diamonds inside it.They have planned this attack for a week because they knew that there would have been a group of superheroes or at least a group of armed soldiers to protect the bank.

And guess what, they will find both. There are five soldiers equipped with a gun inside the bank and your team will have to go past them to steal the diamonds and then escape. All of your team needs is to escape before the good team arrests them and they will have to kill any witness. The diamonds are contained inside a force field that will take twenty minutes to be turned off, so your team won't be able to just teleport inside the bank and then teleport away, but they will have to wait twenty minutes before they can do so.

- The Good team will have to stay inside the bank, protect the diamonds and arrest the evil team. They were told by an informant about the members of the Evil team and what they wanted to do but they didn't have time to create a plan. They are helped by five soldiers with guns but they will also have to protect the soldiers from the evil team and to prevent any killing. They won't kill their enemies because, y'know, heroes don't kill and they have to prevent killings, or at least let only one soldier survive.

To sum up, the objectives are these:

- Evil Team:

1. Steal the diamonds and survive against the Good team for twenty minutes.

2. Kill all the soldiers and try to kill the superheroes(killing the heroes is optional).

- Good Team:

1. Arrest the Evil Team before they escape by incapacitation or KO.

2. Make sure that at least one soldier survives.

The soldiers have only got a gun and a special armor which gives them some enhanced durability, enough to take one superhuman hit and to take some bullets. You can't bring them in another dimension or stuff like this, you can't even leave the place for another dimension(it's considered self-BFR).

For each team there will be these rules and perks:

- Evil Team:

1. Prep-time. During their prep-time they can do everything they would do in character, but they can't do things such as build or bring a Cosmic Cube or stuff like that. They've got a day of prep-time.

2. Morals off. Your team has got no morals and it's willing to kill the other.

3. No knowledge: your team doesn't know who their enemies are.

4. If there's any bad blood in your team it will come into play.

- Good Team:

1. Full knowledge. Your team has got full knowledge about your enemies. They know their skills and powers and they also know their backgrounds and weakness.

2. Team chemistry. Your team cooperates perfectly.

3. Morals on and no bloodlusted, so they won't be likely to kill or use brute strenght.

4. No prep-time, so your team won't have time to create a tactic or to bring objects with them.

The best debater will be chosen by votes. You can also chose not to accomplish a mission and to focus on the other, but the voters may judge badly because of this.

- NO BFR or insta-kill stuff;

- You can't leave the place;

- Each team starts inside the bank with a distance of 200 metres. Yes, the bank is quite big, and there are also some civilians inside(it's optional for the teams to kill them or to protect them, but if you want to show that your team is very evil or very good then do that lol);

@sync1 's team:

Street Level: Connor Hawke

Bruiser: Hawkman

Psionics: Emma Frost

Energy: Hal Jordan

Wild Card: Alan Scott(with limited power).

@rogues 's team (I tagged you because I can't find your Docnick profile anymore)

Street Level: Deathstroke

Bruiser: Gorilla Grodd

Energy: Sinestro

Magic: Loki

Wildcard: Kang the Conqueror(not able to freeze time or change the continuum)

#2 Edited by dondave (36053 posts) - - Show Bio

This should be good

#3 Edited by nickthedevil (11893 posts) - - Show Bio

This is my Docnick profile.

#4 Posted by Veitha (2971 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickthedevil: @sync1: you guys haven't even started lol this tourney isnt going as expected... Could you please start debating or please tell me if you don't want to debate anymore

#5 Posted by sync1 (2949 posts) - - Show Bio
#6 Edited by nickthedevil (11893 posts) - - Show Bio

Replying now

#7 Posted by sync1 (2949 posts) - - Show Bio
#8 Posted by nickthedevil (11893 posts) - - Show Bio

@sync1:

To start, we have one entire week of Prep. One week of prep, for a team consisting of:

Gorilla Grodd, Loki, Kang The Conqueror, Deathstroke, and Sinestro...

I'm sorry, but... even I'm amazed, and I made the team. Each one of them are prep gods by their own right. tThis is a team of Villains, joined together by Legion of Doom/ Masters of Evil ties.

Right to plans then, knowing my team, they wouldn't need to prep in ways very much in need for a simple heist as this. However, Kang the Conqueror can look into the time stream and find out who our opponents are.

Afterwards, Loki and Kang, admittedly, won't have a clue about the entire opposing side. Gorilla Grodd, Sinestro and Deathstroke will, however, and they will inform Their Marvel-mates on everything they'll need to know. As I look at my opponent's team, I musty admit that in a random encounter, my Evil team should take a huge majority against the side of good. As precaution, My team can take preventive measures to take your team down if anything ever went wrong. Things such as Wooden weapons and SPIN tech darts (The nifty adamantium tipped darts created by Tony Stark and Reed Richards during the Civil War. These little things cancelled out any superhuman gene).

To execute, my team busts in through every which way, and knowing full well of their opponents, they fight.

Kang The Conqueror and Loki can take on Alan Scott.

Kang has weaponry that has the ability to hurt the Silver Surfer.

And Loki actually stands up to Surtur after both Odin and Thor are put down. He fights Surturt to buy them time to escape. He loses the battle, of course, but he manages to wound the Demon

Alan Scott may be powerful, but against these two, he isn't surviving.

Deathstroke vs Connor Hawke and Hawkman:

While alot of people, including myself, dislike the Identity Crisis fight, There are certain parts I do agree can happen.

Sinestro Vs Hal Jordan

Now, this is a classic match up. Definitely something that's very debatable. One thing is certain, however. Sinestro's and Hal's battles can rage on, and take awhile to be decided. In the end, that's all I need. I mean, I don't think I need to put up feats, but I will if you want me too. Sinestro only needs to hold off Hal until one of his many allies can come to his aid.

Lastly,

Gorilla Grodd + Five soldiers vs Emma Frost:

That's right, you read it correctly. Gorilla Grodd can take the minds he needs, and even draw forth brain power from his surroundings. Already, he is a powerful enough Telepath to overcome and disable the Martian Manhunter himself, but with added minds... well.... Emma Frost ain't no Martian.

Final:

The last match up is the most crucial, and easiest. Mostly because your team's only Telepathic resistance goes down handily, leaving the entirety of your team open to Mental breakdown. Like so:

Or:

But as an added bonus, not alot of people are familiar with Gorilla Grodd's feats. So, to remedy that, here's a brief and mini respect thread....

Gorilla Grodd

Intellect:

An enemy of the Flash, he is also one of his worst/best villains because of his superior intellect that's said to be on par with Lex Luthor, and even respected by his usual peer. He's been able to devise mass schemes for even the Justice League, and his nemesis, the Flash. Building tech and weaponry alongside Luthor and all, he has the innate intelligence and expertise with prep because of His Gorilla City origins.

Telepathy:

Gorilla Grodd is one of the best telepaths in the DC universe, able to strike at the Flash mid run, and even call out to Gorillas that are continents away in Africa, all the way from Keystone/Central City (Which are both in the Midwest United States (Flash V.2 Issue #192)

Telekenisis

Along with his telepathy, Grodd makes a point of using his mind not only as a force of intellect and mind bending, but actually produces mind-over-matter feats. Here he wrecks an entire Laboratory in one swoop.

Strength/ Durability:

And for one of the many reasons why I chose him, Gorilla Grodd has Strength and Endurance.

In Flash V.2 #178

And in Flash V.2 #193, He takes a point blank hit from Fall-out. Then uses TK to put him down.

We're talking Fall out, a guy who's presence and blasts can do this much damage

#9 Posted by Roddy010 (5191 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickthedevil: So far so good. I really like you strategy and with the prep your team have they will be a definite force to be reckoned with. I'll hold my vote until sync replies.

#10 Posted by nickthedevil (11893 posts) - - Show Bio

@roddy010 said:

@nickthedevil: So far so good. I really like you strategy and with the prep your team have they will be a definite force to be reckoned with. I'll hold my vote until sync replies.

Thank you.

#11 Posted by sync1 (2949 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickthedevil:

Alright, good opening argument, but in my opinion i think my team takes this.

Strategy:

So my strategy is when you walk in, Emma erases all of your minds and you literally forget your preparation plans/intentions.

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a98/thanatos101b/025.jpg

After this is done, we simply fight you all as if it were a random encounter, pinning you and arresting you all.

Emma Frost is the superior telepath. She has the power to play mindtricks with Professor X, X-Man, Sentry, etc.

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a98/thanatos101b/EmmaFrost1-3.jpghttp://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a98/thanatos101b/029.jpg

Hal Jordan then smashes him with his ring.

There's one arrest.

Now, for Hal Jordan vs Sinestro.

Hal definitely fights him into a stalemate. I will agree on these terms, that they will duke it out for the match. Until backup arrives from either team.

Deathstroke vs Connor Hawke and Hawkman.

Hawkman could take Deathstroke for a majority, but by adding Connor Hawke into this fight; we win. Connor Hawke is one of the best martial artists in DC. We will ALSO be using the guards to aid in this fight.

Here's him taking down Ollie with ease:

GreenArrow0-2 photo GreenArrow000-18.jpg

And here's him stalemating Lady Shiva in Nightwing's eyes, which apparently is something not even Batman could do.

Deathstroke simply gets overwhelmed with fighters. Now there are 2 arrests.

On to Alan vs Loki and Kang.

Alan could definitely go a few rounds with both of these characters. Keep in mind, Emma has erased their minds. Their teamwork would definitelybe lacking. Who's to say they would even work together? They'd probably fight each other. Alan would take advantage of this situation and one-shot Loki (which ever is the less durable one, which i assume is Loki.) quite frankly, it doesn't matter who he one-shots. He could take both of them on one on one.

But let's say your team even manages to realize they are on the same team. Alan could definitely go toe to toe with them until backup arrives. At this point, i'm certain Emma is done with Grodd. Emma uses her telepathy to help Alan. I am also going to say Hawkman and Connor are done with DS at this point.

The fight is now: Alan Scott, Emma Frost, Connor Hawke, Hawkman, and 5 Armed Guards vs. a clueless Loki and Kang (if they even did figure out they are on teams, which i doubt.) They get knocked out of this fight. 2 more arrests.

It is now Hal Jordan, Alan Scott, Hawkman, Emma Frost, Connor Hawke, and 5 Armed Guards vs Sinestro. Gee, i wonder who's going to win this.

Summary of strategy:

• Emma erases your team's minds
  • Emma fights Grodd and wins, being the superior telepath she is.
  • Hal Jordan fights with Sinestro til backup arrives
  • Hawkman, Connor, and 5 armed guards fights Deathstroke which results in Deathstroke simply being overwhelmed by fighters.
  • Alan fights Loki and Kang, and wins. He also has backup if needed.
  • 5 arrests = Good guys save the day.

#12 Edited by sync1 (2949 posts) - - Show Bio

@veitha

Is he even allowed to know of my team during prep?

If not, your prep is invalid thus making it a random encounter from the start @nickthedevil

#13 Posted by dondave (36053 posts) - - Show Bio

Looking good so far although Gorilla Grodd can't actually amp his telepathy with other people's minds, he only said that in that scan because he used Morphic Resonator Ray to give him this ability; something he doesn't have anymore

#14 Posted by sync1 (2949 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave said:

Looking good so far although Gorilla Grodd can't actually amp his telepathy with other people's minds, he only said that in that scan because he used Morphic Resonator Ray to give him this ability; something he doesn't have anymore

Congratulations on your 10k posts btw. I'm a little late haha

#15 Edited by dondave (36053 posts) - - Show Bio

@sync1 said:

@dondave said:

Congratulations on your 10k posts btw. I'm a little late haha

Thanks

#16 Posted by nickthedevil (11893 posts) - - Show Bio

Wow.

Good to know I'm actually debating against two minds, there.

#17 Posted by sync1 (2949 posts) - - Show Bio

Wow.

Chillll man it doesn't turn any tables at all.

#18 Posted by dondave (36053 posts) - - Show Bio

Wow.

I don't mean to step on your debate but I felt I should clear the air on that particular feat since it's integral to part of your plan

#19 Posted by nickthedevil (11893 posts) - - Show Bio

That's called "out of context" and it's a stratagem of playing dirty, exploiting my opponent's lack of Knowledge.

Thanks.

#20 Posted by nickthedevil (11893 posts) - - Show Bio

I am chill. Lol.

It's friday.

Point is moot now.

Anyhow, Grodd is the superior Telepath, and he's proved it by being able to effectively mind rape the Flash mid run, when even MMH couldn't do it. He also controls minds from continents away.

Scans were already shown.

What proof do you have that Emma can defend herself against his attack? We saw her take over Prof X, yes, but even his Telepathy is dwarfed to Grodd's.

Even so, Grodd overcame MMH before, and he can do so again.

#21 Posted by sync1 (2949 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickthedevil:

WHAT.

Professor X's telepathy is better than Grodd's. Lol....

#22 Posted by nickthedevil (11893 posts) - - Show Bio

Then prove it.

#23 Edited by Roddy010 (5191 posts) - - Show Bio

Proffesor Xavier's telepathy completely trumps Grodds and I have the scans to prove it but that a whole other debate. I really like where this is going I see many advantages on both sides and you guys brought your own unique set ups for how the battle would play out.

#24 Posted by sync1 (2949 posts) - - Show Bio

Then prove it.

He is supposedly the best telepath in the world.

Those are some feats by him. You should probably look him up more.

Anyway, back on topic.

I've edited my plan so i have a more effective way to win.

What Emma is going to do is make us invisible.

It's the same plan, but we're invisible.

Now, let's take a recap:

• My group is invisible
  • Your group has no idea what they're doing via mind wipe
  • Your teamwork is bad. Really bad. (because Emma erases your mind)
  • My team defeats you one by one

Now i'm taking even further measures to make sure i win. In the case you see through my insibility (which i doubt is ever going to happen), Emma is going to be using clones (which will confuse the hell out of the other team.)

Also, i'm going to add that Emma can turn into diamond. Her durability and strength goes up.

http://s1.postimg.org/g5733h2lb/NXM156_20.jpgX Treme X Men 022 P14

She can actually use her telepathy has physical offensive weapons like lightning bolts:

emmarvel134

In the end, your really only hope would be Grodd, tbh. Luckily, Emma is simply is the better telepath. I win.

#25 Posted by nickthedevil (11893 posts) - - Show Bio

Eh... I'm sure one of those feats was from Ultimate? Also, none of those are on par with Grodd's.

also, just because he's supposed to be said to be the best, doesn't actually mean he is.

Without that, there's no mind wiping going on.

Also, Kang is Immune to telepathy. I can't post it now, but I will tomorrow.

#26 Edited by sync1 (2949 posts) - - Show Bio

Eh... I'm sure one of those feats was from Ultimate? Also, none of those are on par with Grodd's.

also, just because he's supposed to be said to be the best, doesn't actually mean he is.

Without that, there's no mind wiping going on.

Also, Kang is Immune to telepathy. I can't post it now, but I will tomorrow.

Whatever i'm ready to leave this up to a vote.

#27 Edited by nickthedevil (11893 posts) - - Show Bio

But wait! There's more!

Here's Kang's invulnerability to Telepathy!

And Loki's Own Telpathy can take out Emma's easier than Grodd could, maybe!

You say your first move is Telepathically striking my team down? Not a chance. Not only will Kang's mind be blocked, Loki + Grodd have mroe than enough Brain power to overcome Emma Frost together.

Either one could have soloed her in a telepathic battle. Together you lose Emma Frost, and with her, the closest thing to a chance your team had.

My team proceeds to steal the diamonds and roast the Guards.

#28 Posted by sync1 (2949 posts) - - Show Bio

How powerful is that girl trying to take out Kang's mind? Unless you can provide feats, that doesn't prove anything.

Also, i've showed a feat of Emma going into Sentry and Namor's minds. She has ALSO went into Professor X's minds. The same guy that taught her how to use her powers. The same guy that took out Dark Phoenix. The same guy that can do this to juggernaut:

http://img76.imageshack.us/img76/4867/z1oj4.jpghttp://img178.imageshack.us/img178/8662/z2gr1.jpg

Professor X is a better telepath than Loki or Grodd.

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a98/thanatos101b/029.jpg

That says something...

Also, i'm going to say that Kang isn't even a threat. Can you post some durability feats? If not, then what is stopping her from taking him out just like she did with X-man?:

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a98/thanatos101b/EmmaFrost1-3.jpg

Or, she could just put a lightning bolt through him.

You also have no counter to Alan Scott. What is stopping him from simply one-shotting him? Nothing is, unless you provide some feats.

Emma is simply the better telepath of the bunch. We can go on and on, but the truth is that i've provided feats that topped yours and you keep posting feats of things that are lower than the feats i have brought.

Emma can and will wipe their minds. Nothing shows me they are more immune than Sentry, unless you provide the feats.

You ALSO don't have a counter to our invisibility. How can you fight what you cant see?

I win..

#29 Edited by nickthedevil (11893 posts) - - Show Bio

@sync1 said:

How powerful is that girl trying to take out Kang's mind? Unless you can provide feats, that doesn't prove anything.

Also, i've showed a feat of Emma going into Sentry and Namor's minds. She has ALSO went into Professor X's minds. The same guy that taught her how to use her powers. The same guy that took out Dark Phoenix. The same guy that can do this to juggernaut:

Professor X is a better telepath than Loki or Grodd.

That says something...

Also, i'm going to say that Kang isn't even a threat. Can you post some durability feats? If not, then what is stopping her from taking him out just like she did with X-man?:

Or, she could just put a lightning bolt through him.

You also have no counter to Alan Scott. What is stopping him from simply one-shotting him? Nothing is, unless you provide some feats.

Emma is simply the better telepath of the bunch. We can go on and on, but the truth is that i've provided feats that topped yours and you keep posting feats of things that are lower than the feats i have brought.

Emma can and will wipe their minds. Nothing shows me they are more immune than Sentry, unless you provide the feats.

You ALSO don't have a counter to our invisibility. How can you fight what you cant see?

I win..

What does that feat say? What does it prove?

Also, that girl with Telepathy? her Name is Mantis. As in Guardians of the Galaxy? Yeah. Pretty powerful, if you read Annihilation.

Yes. Kang's Durability. Without Shields, and an already beaten armor first. Against angry Thor.

And with shields on against a very angry Thor...

Lower Telpathy feats?

Loki Melded his mind with Odin's....

You've shown absolutely nothing to prove Emma can top that. And Grodd took out MMH, so, even less. Professor X <<<< Martian Manhunter.

Both Odin or Martian Manhunter can curb stomp Emma in Telepathy. Try harder.

invisibility? Who's making what invisible? Emma? She's going to be way busy losing a battle against Grodd and Loki. She doesn't have time for that.

but okay, since you ask. Here Kang shows off Life signs scanners. Here he's fighting an alternate version of himself. Note that the Scanners can detect the other kang's Life signs, even though he's in an entirely different time line.

#30 Edited by sync1 (2949 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickthedevil:

Who are you kidding? Prof X has much better showings than Martian Manhunter.

Anyway, i see no point in arguing that Emma is a better telepath than Grodd. I know he is, but you're still standing by your "Grodd hurt Martian Manhunter" theory, which to me isn't showing anything that Emma can't do.

If Emma is in trouble, she can concentrate all her energy into a psi-bolt. This took down Jean.

http://imageshack.us/a/img164/2654/uncanny20xmen2019800320on7.jpg

I've also posted her playing mind tricks with Prof X. These are much better showings than taking down Martian Manhunter.

Also, you realize that Emma can put a telepathic shield around our team?

While Alan begins to one shot Grodd?

Either way, there is no way you can get past Emma.

She will erase your minds before you even see it coming. Your team won't know why they're there. Grodd is not on Emma's level, nor Prof X's.

Let's put this into voting...

#31 Edited by sync1 (2949 posts) - - Show Bio

Summary of my plan, btw.: @nickthedevil

• Emma puts telepathic shield up
  • Emma mind wipes your team
  • Emma makes our team invisible
  • Alan one-shots Grodd (Emma could take him if she wanted to, but i realized it'd be MUCH faster if Alan just one shotted him.
  • Alan one-shots Loki (he's dazed, doesn't even know why he's here)
  • Alan one-shots Kang (he also has no idea why he's here)
  • Hawkman, Connor Hawke, and 5 guards take on a dazed, confused DS which ends up in a loss for DS
  • It's now the entire team vs a dazed and confused Sinestro.

I win...