Veitha's Karma Tourney Round 1:Calebhara vs KnightOfZero

Veitha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By Veitha

For your first mission the evil teams will have to prove to be able to be the most classical thing that an evil team does: steal and kill.

On the other hand, the good team will have to protect and to arrest.

In fact the missions for each teams are the followings:

- The Evil Team will have to go inside a bank and steal the diamonds inside it.They have planned this attack for a week because they knew that there would have been a group of superheroes or at least a group of armed soldiers to protect the bank.

And guess what, they will find both. There are five soldiers equipped with a gun inside the bank and your team will have to go past them to steal the diamonds and then escape. All of your team needs is to escape before the good team arrests them and they will have to kill any witness. The diamonds are contained inside a force field that will take twenty minutes to be turned off, so your team won't be able to just teleport inside the bank and then teleport away, but they will have to wait twenty minutes before they can do so.

- The Good team will have to stay inside the bank, protect the diamonds and arrest the evil team. They were told by an informant about the members of the Evil team and what they wanted to do but they didn't have time to create a plan. They are helped by five soldiers with guns but they will also have to protect the soldiers from the evil team and to prevent any killing. They won't kill their enemies because, y'know, heroes don't kill and they have to prevent killings, or at least let only one soldier survive.

To sum up, the objectives are these:

- Evil Team:

1. Steal the diamonds and survive against the Good team for twenty minutes.

2. Kill all the soldiers and try to kill the superheroes(killing the heroes is optional).

- Good Team:

1. Arrest the Evil Team before they escape by incapacitation or KO.

2. Make sure that at least one soldier survives.

The soldiers have only got a gun and a special armor which gives them some enhanced durability, enough to take one superhuman hit and to take some bullets. You can't bring them in another dimension or stuff like this, you can't even leave the place for another dimension(it's considered self-BFR).

For each team there will be these rules and perks:

- Evil Team:

1. Prep-time. During their prep-time they can do everything they would do in character, but they can't do things such as build or bring a Cosmic Cube or stuff like that. They've got a day of prep-time.

2. Morals off. Your team has got no morals and it's willing to kill the other.

3. No knowledge: your team doesn't know who their enemies are.

4. If there's any bad blood in your team it will come into play.

- Good Team:

1. Full knowledge. Your team has got full knowledge about your enemies. They know their skills and powers and they also know their backgrounds and weakness.

2. Team chemistry. Your team cooperates perfectly.

3. Morals on and no bloodlusted, so they won't be likely to kill or use brute strenght.

4. No prep-time, so your team won't have time to create a tactic or to bring objects with them.

The best debater will be chosen by votes. You can also chose not to accomplish a mission and to focus on the other, but the voters may judge badly because of this.

- NO BFR or insta-kill stuff;

- You can't leave the place;

- Each team starts inside the bank with a distance of 200 metres. Yes, the bank is quite big, and there are also some civilians inside(it's optional for the teams to kill them or to protect them, but if you want to show that your team is very evil or very good then do that lol);

@calebhara 's team:

Street leveler: Scarlet Spider

Bruiser: Aquaman

Psionic's: Manchester Black

Energy: Cole Mcgrath (he has dc comics)

Wildcard: Iron Fist

@knightofzero 's team:

Street Level: Toxin (strenght limited to 10 tons)

Bruiser: Omega Red

Magic/Psionic: Doctor Doom

Energy: Lucas Bishop

Wild Card: The Mandarin

KnightOfZero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By KnightOfZero

@calebhara

quick question, can i assume that your cole mcgrath is the good one with his "good" powers and no evil powers? either way, lets have a good debate. let the best man win :D

@veitha

will the force field go down in 20 minutes automatically, or do i have to deactivate something? also, can you look at my prep to make sure it is with in the rules? the thing i have the biggest question about is using doom's robots to assist in the attack. would that be allowed?

other than that, i guess i can start.

With the one day of planing that we have, my team will convene at doom's castle. the Mandarin (with the help of doom's technology and robots) will build a device that will sync up with the mandarin's satellite and allow them to teleport the contents inside the vault to doom's castle once the shields have been taken down. Doom will build special goggles that will allow everyone to see in the dark and give them x-ray vision. Doom will have his doombots prepare special beacons that everyone will wear to allow the satellite to pick up their signal and teleport them back to doom's castle. After this, doom will instruct his doombots to attack and kill everyone they encounter in the bank with the exception of my team. he will load the doombots, his pacifier robots, his invinsible robots, and his swarm robots onto his areosub and everyone will head out for the mission

when we get to the bank, The Mandarin will use his "black light" ring to engulf the entire bank in darkness. everyone will be unable to see (except for my team with the goggles that doom made and cole mcgrath with his lightning, but the black light ring absorbs all available light in an area). he will then attempt to use the ring on his left ring finger to psionicly attack your team. he can make illusions or paralyze his opponents. he will try and mentally paralyze your team, incapacitating most if not all of them. if this doesnt work, he will use his white light ring to increase gravity around your team (especially the scarlet spider) and pin them all to the ground, again, incapacitating them.

toxin will camouflage to look like his surroundings, making him basically invisible. using his webbing, he will web up the guards, making them practically useless. the only one who would know that he is coming would be the scarlet spider (and i am actually unsure about that, as the scarlet spider did merge with the carnage symbiot and toxin is and off shoot of that, so i think toxin is immune to scarlet spider's spider sense because scarlet spider would see toxin as himself). he will web up your team and try to kill them by turning his hands into bladed weapons and stabbing them.

doctor doom quickly scans the area (and makes eye contact with everyone). In the darkness, he will have his robots come in and cause general chaos. in the event that the robots are not allowed, then he will begin to attack with his magic bolts. i will flesh out his strategy more later once you do your strategy as he would react to what you are doing.

Now, Manchester Black will try and incapacitate my team right off the bat with his telekinetic powers. However, Lucas Bishop has the power to absorb energy, including telekinetic energy (he absorbed a psychic attack from onslaught aimed at killing all of the x-men). He will absorb the attack and channel it into his body (he can store a certain amount of energy into himself to increase his strength, speed, ect. before he has to expel the energy). He will then go and be the shield for my team, absorbing any and all energy attacks you throw at us and throw it back with twice the original power. cole would be nearly useless as bishop would be able to absorb his lightning attack and shoot it back at your team.

Omega red will use his tendrils to absorb the life energy from the civilians and guards when convenient (the guards will be webbed up, so he can drain their energy pretty quickly, killing them). This will increase his strength, regeneration, ect. Once it becomes too much of a hassle to deal with that, he will start going after your team, releasing his death spores while doing that (they will be closed at the start). His armor (which has taken hits from wolverine's claws) will tank the attacks your team will throw at him (granted, he will change his tactic depending on what your team does). Once close enough, he will try and wrap his testicles around your team and drain their life force (this combined with his death spores will be a deadly combination).

once your team is incapacitated and the shield has gone down, mandarin's satellite will teleport everything in the vault back to doom's castle, as well as my team.

CalebHara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@knightofzero: I guess he has to be the good Cole, my team is, after all a good karma team. I'll get to this later.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By dondave

This should be good

KnightOfZero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i also forgot to mention: during the prep, doom (knowing that they are going up against soldiers), will give the mandarin and bishop kevlar vests to protect them.

and also, when they enter the bank, doom will stay with in 8 feet of the mandarin to protect him with his force field

Veitha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Veitha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Veitha
Veitha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Veitha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

KnightOfZero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By KnightOfZero

@veitha tags aren't working (i know you have heard that a lot), but thanks

@calebhara

so doom has roughly 50 fighter doombots and plenty of his other robots, all of which are immune to mental attacks. all doombots come with infra-red scanners (so the darkness wont be a problem) and can all shoot lightning from their hands and can self destruct on doom's command to deal major damage.

i think that it will be impossible for you to keep your guards alive as they have been webbed up by toxin and have had their life drained by omega red (all of that penetrates through their armor). plus with over 50 robots zooming around, you guys are going to have your hands full. your team will either be mentally paralyzed or pinned to the ground by the mandarin and will be killed rather quickly. iron fist and aquaman will be useless if pinned to the ground. same with scarlet spider. the only people who could do anything would be black and cole. and with lucas bishop absorbing any psionic attack by black, manchester black will probably go for straight telekenesis (considering morals are on and you dont want to kill my team, you wont be able to mentally decapitate my team). plus, with an invisible toxin climbing around, he could easily plunge a spike into black's head, killing him instantly. bishop would also be able to counter cole. any lightning cole shoots out will be absorbed by bishop and shot back at his team (and with twice the power i might add. i dont think iron fist or aquaman will fare well against that). eventually, a doombot will zap cole and the rest of his team that is still alive and my team leaves with no casualties. and all of this is going under the assumption that mandarin's mind paralysis doesnt work, which i think it will (i actually dont know if your team other than manchester black has psionic defense. do they? and can manchester black shield them from a psychic attack?)

KnightOfZero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

CalebHara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By CalebHara

@knightofzero: oh crap, i completely forgot man, i'm really sorry, i'll get on this as soon as i can.

CalebHara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@knightofzero: My good team, is a team of hero's. The thing is they are a team of hero's with little... to no morals. They will honestly, have problem doing inhumaine things to your team in order to win.

The biggest threat to your team is Manchester black. Manchester black is an extremely powerful telepath and telekinetic capable of nigh-soloing your entire team. Black can basically protect my team, identify your team, and kill your team all at the same time. He protects my team from psionic attacks with absolute ease. he has been able to block out Telepath's as powerful as the Martian Manhunter himself, someone who has been able to telepathically block nigh-omnipotent beings and mindrape entire planets at once. Here, he blocks the Martian Manhunter from accessing Superman (mind swapped with bizzaro's mind).

Immense power
Immense power

So it is fair to say that nobody is attacking my team via. physic attacks. He can locate all of their mind's (with the exception of Doom) with ease aswell. Once he knows where they are, he unleashes his greatest weapon, Telekinesis. He is powerful enough to level metropolis with his Telekinetic blasts. Easily powerful enough to one-shot anyone on your team with the exception of Doom. He can use his telepathy to rip people apart from the insides too. Doom is still a sack of meat inside of his armour, that is a legitimate way that he could put him down from there. He can also give your entire team seizures, heart attacks, strokes, and basically dismantle the doombots from the inside. So yeah, he has the potential to solo your entire team.

Giving Superman a stroke
Giving Superman a stroke

So a hero, but with basically no morals. If he can give Superman a stroke, and rip people apart from inside their bodies, i don't see what chance your team stands against black.

Aquaman can also give seizures to anyone on your team, like he did to the speedster, of the Hyperclan. This would leave most of your team in no condition to fight.

Or hit them with psi bolts/ mind raping attacks that would also effectively put most of your teammates out of the battle. Here he hits vixen with a psi bolts, and mind rapes Tiamat.

My team dominates your team telepathically, and these two can take out a large chunk of your team.

Seeing how my other teammates play a rather small role in the victory of my team, let me show you what they can do. Cole can easily drop 5, bullet proof meta humans in one, effortless strike.

How will your team deal with this?
How will your team deal with this?

Here is another sereis of attacks. He takes out a helicopter with one strike. Destroys a second helicopter with one strike, and then in one attack, slaughters every single one of the enemy soldiers. Liara can't dodge that last attack. She will have trouble dealing with the first two

Iron Fist can one-shot anyone one your team.

No Caption Provided

Drop's Hercules in one hit. Someone with durability way beyond anyone on your team.

Kaine can turn invisible via the stealth suit, and one shot a majority of your team too.

The stealth suit could be a game changer. It makes Kaine completely invisible at will. He can use it in combat, and disapear from the human eye so quickly that Assassins guild Snipers couldn't spot him at all.

No Caption Provided
Scarlet Spider #3
Scarlet Spider #3

And with a handicap, Toxin is like a very weak Carnage, actually, probably not even on Venom's level. This is what Kaine did to Carnage. In one strike.

Venom #27
Venom #27

Oh, and keeping my soldiers alive shouldn't be hard. Cole and Danny can heal most of them n a single touch.

So in conclusion, your team has strategy, but I believe that my teams raw power leaves you simply outclassed.

KnightOfZero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By KnightOfZero

@calebhara

Several flaws in your strategy:

1) Lucas Bishop has been show to absorb a psychic attack from Onslaught (evil professor x) that was aimed at killing the x-men (i dont have a scan because i dont own the comic, but i will see if i can find the comic). Also, in the op it states that the good team won't kill the evil team. So that mean no ripping my team apart with telekinesis. So with bishop absorbing your telekinetic blasts (which cannot be used to kill my team), manchester black is being 100% countered by bishop.

2: There will be doombots flying around all over the place along with several other robots from doom's nation. your team is going to have to divide its attention between my team and the doombots that are flying around (and yes, they can kill the guards with little effort as they are essentially clones of dr doom). Not to mention, Dr doom has the ability to switch minds with people he has made eye contact with (which i have already stated that he has). so, if you somehow manage to hurt doom in the clusterfuck of a fight that is going on (while he has his shields up), he can switch his mind with someone on your team, meaning that one of your team members has died while dr doom is still alive in the body of one of your team mates with out your team knowing.

here is a link to see what the robots are capable of:

Doombots

Pacifier Bots

Invincible Bots

Swarmbots

With that many robots flying around, your team will be distracted and probably take a few, fatal hits.

3: Kaine, Cole, aqua man and iron fist are going to be practically useless as mandarin has pinned them to the ground with his white light ring (which can manipulate electromagnetic energy and gravity). the Mandarin will be protected by doom's force-field (which has an 8 feet radius). That, coupled with your team's lack of sight (due to the mandarin's black light ring) puts your team at a severe disadvantage. And if need be, the mandarin can shoot lightning, shoot ice that is nearly absolute zero, shoot a disintegration beam to kill one of your members instantly (say...Manchester Black), or rearrange air molecules to be poisonous, or solidify air to create a concrete like structure around your team, and much more.

No Caption Provided

4: Omega Red is covered in armor that has tanked several hits from wolverine's adamantium claws. plus, he secretes a toxin from his body that kills normal humans in seconds. plus his tentacles drain people's life force and increase his physical strength. So, he drains the life from the guards and various people in the bank in a few seconds. and cole can only heal people if they are still alive. once they are dead, they are dead. cole cannot resurrect dead people

5: Toxin can tie your team up with webbing and impale them in the head with his hands.

So, to summarize:

• Your team is pinned down due to an increase in gravity making them useless as they will be unable to move due to the gravity increasing from mandarin's white light ring.
  • 50 plus robots have entered the bank, killing all of the guards and generally causing chaos in the bank attacking your team
  • The bank is engulfed in darkness, so your team will not be able to see as the mandarin's black light ring absorbed all visible light (including cole's lightning).
  • Lucas Bishop is absorbing any psychic attack that your team is throwing at my team
  • With your team pinned to the ground and unable to attack, my team easily walks through your team and kills them relatively easily
KnightOfZero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

also, all doombots have infra red scanners, so seeing kaine wont be an issue. plus everyone on my team has xray vision due to their goggles, so they will also be able to see kaine. not that it matters because i am sure 50 doombots will be enough to kill him. and being pinned down, unable to move doesnt help him either. and because they are robots, they have telepathic immunity. i am sure that one or 2 of them could tag manchester black, killing him. and with him dead, you really dont have anyone that could possibly be a threat to my team. Bishop can absorb all of cole's attacks and redirect them at aqua man and iron fist, and i think toxin can handle himself pretty well.

and with all of the robots flying around coupled with omega red life draining tendrils and carnage webbing them up (and stabbing them if necessary), there is no way your guards can possibly come out of this alive. and because ensuring that at least one of the guards survives the fight is part of your mission, that will be serious minus points for you once they all die.

Veitha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

KnightOfZero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@veitha i have made all of my points.I will just reiterate that with all of dooms robots flying around (50 doom bots and an army of other robots), there will be too much for the other team to deal with and will eventually fall (its funny because they have already been pinned to the ground by mandarin :D). alright, ive said my piece. i am ready. good luck and may the best man win

GodTriggerHulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

I'm gonna vote for KnightofZero.