Veitha's Karma Tournament: Signs up(it seems FULL)

Veitha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Does this start now?

Veitha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#203  Edited By Veitha

@thundergodswrath: I'd love to start but @sync1 has to change his character and then we can start... this is taking too long lol the other tourney on the vine have already started and took less time.

I'm sorry but if @sync1 doesn't change Alan Scott I'll have to ask @mightyrearranger to take his spot because I want to start

New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@veitha said:

@thundergodswrath: I'd love to start but @sync1 has to change his character and then we can start... this is taking too long lol the other tourney on the vine have already started and took less time

Oh

Avatar image for deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e
deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@veitha: I know your tourney is almost full or completely full, but just incase mind if I pitch you a team? I'll be a reserve.

Veitha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@i_like_swords: there are already two reserves but if you want to be the third then it's okay since it has happened everything I wouldn't expect since I started this tourney hahaha

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#207  Edited By juiceboks  Moderator

@veitha I just noticed something..you made the strength limit for street levelers Spider Man, but someone has Toxin? How does that work?

Avatar image for deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e
deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@veitha: Hahaha okay. I'll pm you a team just because it'd be fun to make one. *Star* the conversation incase you need me. And good luck with your tourney.

Veitha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@juiceboks: his strenght is limited to 10 tons(we've discussed about this a few pages ago)

@i_like_swords: thanks, I'll wait for the team.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#210 juiceboks  Moderator

@veitha Oh yea, feels more like a few weeks ago honestly.

sync1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#211  Edited By sync1

@veitha said:

@thundergodswrath: I'd love to start but @sync1 has to change his character and then we can start... this is taking too long lol the other tourney on the vine have already started and took less time.

I'm sorry but if @sync1 doesn't change Alan Scott I'll have to ask @mightyrearranger to take his spot because I want to start

What is wrong with Alan Scott

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Also, someone already has Loki.

So I'll take Enchantress instead.

New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#213  Edited By New_World_Order

@rogues said:

I do.

@sync1 said:

@veitha said:

The Starheart is too powerful at full power. Although it can be limited just for this match if Veitha says.

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

When are we starting???

sync1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#215  Edited By sync1

@thundergodswrath said:

@rogues said:

I do.

@sync1 said:

@veitha said:

The Starheart is too powerful at full power. Although it can be limited just for this match if Veitha says.

Limit it pl0x.

New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#216  Edited By New_World_Order

@sync1 said:

@thundergodswrath said:

@rogues said:

I do.

@sync1 said:

@veitha said:

Limit it pl0x.

@veitha can't he just limit it to it's standard levels? Like when he's fighting with the JLA? At those level's he's a little above Hal Jordan.

sync1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sync1 said:

@thundergodswrath said:

@rogues said:

I do.

@sync1 said:

@veitha said:

Limit it pl0x.

@veitha can't he just limit it to it's standard levels? Like when he's fighting with the JLA? At those level's he's a little above Hal Jordan.

Veitha give my spot to the other guy

Roddy010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#218  Edited By Roddy010

@veitha: If jwalser3 changes his mind again. Please switch Blink for Raven. Besides that I'm good to go. :)

sync1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sync1 said:

@thundergodswrath said:

@rogues said:

I do.

@sync1 said:

@veitha said:

Limit it pl0x.

Veitha give my spot to the other guy

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#220 juiceboks  Moderator

@veitha Mind if I switch Zabuza for Kisame from Naruto? He's just an upgraded version basically.

Veitha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@juiceboks: okay, I'll switch him.

@sync1: No, I didn't give your spot away, but since you didn't answer I was afraid that you had left. If his powers can be limited then I'll limit them and it's okay, I was just waiting for your approval about any decision about Alan Scott.

Okay guys, let's start this tourney! I'll create the threads soon and then I'll tag you!

New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This will be fun !

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#223 mr_ingenuity  Moderator
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#225 mr_ingenuity  Moderator
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for mightyrearranger
mightyrearranger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

@veitha: Hey, it's cool no worries! I ended up adventuring out of town for a concert last week, so I couldn't get back to you with scans of the Shadowpact anyways.

Regardless, I'd still recommend that comic to anyone. Detective Chimp and Ragman are awesome. :)

Avatar image for betatesthighlander1
Betatesthighlander1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

@veitha:

I've been busy lately

am I out of the tourney due to lateness?

Avatar image for betatesthighlander1
Betatesthighlander1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#232 mr_ingenuity  Moderator

@veitha: I don't know if you are getting notifications from the match so I'll post here. Just want to know are these strategies allowed? From GodTriggerHulk.

Baron Mordo will then use his magic and working relationship with Dormammu to summon 400 Mindless Ones to serve as soldiers. The Mindless Ones have shown sufficient strength and durability to stalemate the Savage Hulk (Defenders #2, 2005 series). The Mindless Ones not only possess incredible physical strength but also mighty magical attacks, so mighty that they were able to stagger Classic Dr. Strange in spite of his mystical shielding (Strange Tales #153). The Mindless Ones are also immune to TP as befits their name; they are inexorable savage brutes who live to serve their mystic master (Strange Tales #153).

Has Baron Mordo ever summoned Mindless Ones? Because in a debate getting resources from others that otherwise they have no access to is not considered their prep.

Although I will provide a countermeasure I still ask @veitha: for a ruling.

2: Bleeding Edge Iron-Man was able to take a couple of nukes, to put that in context of a Red Lantern's destructive potential,100,000,000 Tsar Bombas (most powerful nuke ever) wouldn't be enough to destroy a planet. 53 quadrillion megatons of force are required to blow up the Earth, 100,000,000 Tsar Bombas would generate 5,000,000,000 megatons of force. Iron-Man would be insignificant.

Veitha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mr_ingenuity: yeah, I didn't get notification, sorry.

Well, if Baron Mordo has never summoned Mindless Oneshe can't summon them during this match, but if he's got a similar feat then this tactic is okay.

As for the nuke question, an attack like that will destroy the bank, the diamonds and also his teammates, and it looks above the OP, so I can't allow an attack like that.

KnightOfZero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

is voting starting soon?

KnightOfZero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers