My first tournament failed, but now I think that this could work :)
- Every round will have a mission that every team will have to complete to win the round(every detail will be explained in the specific threads);
- Must be comic characters;
- I got the final world to decide if your team is ok or not;
- Different versions of the same character can be chosen, but they can't be on the same team(I don't want to have a Council of Reeds lol);
- Team chemistry comes into play;
- Before creating your team you will have to choose which side you want to be on: EVIL SIDE or GOOD SIDE. Every side will have different advantages that will be explained during the tournament(for example, the evil side will have no morals, while the good side will have perfect team chemistry, but I will give you this pearks during each round). We will need at least FOUR good teams and FOUR bad teams, if someone else wants to join then we will always need the same number of good and evil teams, because during the tourney each evil team will fight against a good team.
- After choosing your side you will have to create your team. Each evil team will consist only of evil characters, and each good team will consist only of good characters. Characters who have been for a long time on both sides or that are currently on another side(such as Magneto or Emma Frost) can be chosen for both sides, but if you can't choose characters who have been only for an issue or two on a different side.
Every team will consist of five members, and you have to choose a member for each one of the following cathegories:
- Street Level: you have to choose someone on the street level category. Strenght limit: Spider Man; Resistance limit: Luke Cage; Healing Factor limit: Wolverine. No telepathy higher than mind-reading or telekinesis higher than 1 ton. No broken powers such as Fantomes's misdirection or Midnighter's battle computer. In short, he/she has to be street level.
- Bruiser: someone whose mainly power is super-strenght and super-resistance. Strenght and resistance limit is about 100 or 100+ tons, but not people like Superman or Thor, someone on Namor/WonderMan/Captain Britain's level. They will be the sluggers of your team and you will need them to take the damage.
- Psionics/Magic: someone with psionics abilities such as Telekinesis or Telepathy or a magic user. Psionic limit: Rachel Grey. Magic limit: Current Doctor Strange. You'll need them to confuse your enemy or to protect your team from other psionics or magic users, to heal it or stuff like this.
- Energy Manipulator: someone whose mainly power is manipulating energy. You can also choose someone who can absorb energy, redirect it or blast energy, but also elementals or people who can manipulate some kind of elemental energy. Upper limit is Vulcan. They will be your mainly battlefront alongside the Bruisers.
- Wildcard: someone who doesn't belong to the previous categories. You can choose another psionic, magic user, stree leveller, bruiser or energy manipulator, or also someone with other powers, but respecting the previous limits.
No time manipulation or reality warping or other omnipotent powers.
As I said, we will need at least four good team and four evil teams, I hope that this time the tourney will work :)
Street leveler: Scarlet Spider
Psionic's: Manchester Black
Energy: Cole Mcgrath (he has dc comics)
Wildcard: Iron Fist
Street Leveler: Katana(Pre52)
Bruiser: The Thing
Energy manipulator: Cyclops
Wildcard: The Creeper
Street Level: Mace Windu
Bruiser: Captain Britain w/ Excalibur
Telepath: Rachel Grey
Bruiser: Black Star + Tsubaki (allowed only as a weapon)
Psionic/magic: Maka Albarn
Wildcard: Soul Eater Evans.
Street Level: Spider-Man (Peter)
Bruiser: Carol Danvers
Energy Manipulator: Kyle Rayner
Wildcard: Doctor Fate (Hector Hall)
Street Level: Connor Hawke
Psionics: Emma Frost
Energy: Hal Jordan
Wild Card: Alan Scott
Street leveler: Black Panther
Bruiser: Rogue (with Ms. Marvel abilities)
Psionics: Jean Grey (Non Phoenix)
Wildicard: AOA Blink
Street Level: Street Level: Zoichi Kanoe w/motorcycle
Bruiser: Bleeding Edge Iron Man
Psionics/Magic: Pre Shaman X-Man
Energy Manipulator: Captain Marvel Genis-Vell
Wildcard: Trafalgar Law
Street Level: Deathstroke
Bruiser: Gorilla Grodd
Wildcard: Kang the Conqueror(not able to freeze time or change the continuum)
Psy Magic: Randal Flagg
Energy: Spawn (Second Metamorphis)
Wild Card: T-1000
Street Level: Toxin
Bruiser: Omega Red
Magic/Psionic: Doctor Doom
Energy: Lucas Bishop
Wild Card: The Mandarin
Street leveler:Superior Spider-Man
Wildcard: Sebastian Shaw
Street Leveler: Kisame
Bruiser: Gin Ichimaru
Magic user: Blackheart.
Energy Manip: Darth Sidious
street leveler: Taskmaster
psionics/magic: Evil Ernie
Street Level: Pantomime(Blood Lad)
Magic: Medusa(Soul Eater)
Energy: Caesar Clown(One Piece)
Bruiser: Tiger Shark
Energy: Dr. Polaris
Magic/Psionic: Baron Mordo (I thought Dormammu was significantly weaker outside his realm :P)
Street Leveler: Kurumu Kuruno