I don't know.

"
#4 Posted by Nefarious (22868 posts) - - Show Bio
@deadpoolvironfist: 

But, I think Vegito would win.
#5 Posted by TheGoldenOne (38789 posts) - - Show Bio

Vegito

#6 Posted by TheSpiritStalker (2092 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm just wondering, Gogeta obviously takes after Goku's characteristics but he has one strand of hair. Does that mean he's a super saiyan 2 because it did with goku

#7 Posted by Zubinen (56 posts) - - Show Bio

Vegito would win since canonically, fusion via the porra earings is far more potent than fusion through the fusion dance(which isn't real fusion but more like a makeshift fusion). Think of it like a real gun like the tar 21(porra earings) used for the Israeli military vs a gun made out of cardboard(fusion dance).

#8 Posted by Prince CortSether (2289 posts) - - Show Bio

Gogeta will split after 30 minutes and therefore loses.

#9 Posted by goldenkey (2920 posts) - - Show Bio
@Zubinen:

no
#10 Posted by TheKillingJoke (125 posts) - - Show Bio

The Multiverse would be destroyed......If they fought without morals.....
#11 Posted by GrandSymbiote94 (11723 posts) - - Show Bio

bump
#12 Posted by GrandSymbiote94 (11723 posts) - - Show Bio
@Prince CortSether said:
"Gogeta will split after 30 minutes and therefore loses. "

changed the rules so that wouldn't happen
#13 Posted by velle37 (6037 posts) - - Show Bio

Vegito.... 

Potarra fusion is said to be more powerful than the Metamoru fusion dance.....
#14 Posted by Susanoo (5868 posts) - - Show Bio

Vegito

#15 Posted by Death Certificate (5408 posts) - - Show Bio
@Susanoo said:
"

Vegito

"
#16 Posted by demifiend (3562 posts) - - Show Bio
@velle37 said:
" Vegito....  Potarra fusion is said to be more powerful than the Metamoru fusion dance..... "
#17 Posted by GrandSymbiote94 (11723 posts) - - Show Bio

bump
#18 Posted by nortorious_prime (7 posts) - - Show Bio

gogeta will be finsh with 20 sec

#19 Posted by Billy Batson (58293 posts) - - Show Bio

Vegito.

BB

#20 Posted by higher_evolutionary (2014 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheGoldenOne said:

Vegito
#21 Posted by MrDirector786 (43641 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm not too sure. Vegito was beating Gohan Buu around without much effort, but this Gogeta defeated Janemba, who was screwing up the other world and eliminated the barrier between the living and dead, pretty easily.

#22 Posted by demifiend (3562 posts) - - Show Bio
@GrandSymbiote94 said:
@Prince CortSether said:
"Gogeta will split after 30 minutes and therefore loses. "
changed the rules so that wouldn't happen
look daddy yankee even if you change the rules, vegito wins
#23 Posted by Void_Paladin (901 posts) - - Show Bio

I must ponder this over a cup of coco.

#24 Posted by Erik (33327 posts) - - Show Bio

Gogeta.

#25 Posted by DeadCosmos (55 posts) - - Show Bio

Vegito

#27 Posted by alcoholbob (1189 posts) - - Show Bio

Since Gogeta only exists in Toei fiction, I'm going to go with him, since Toei movie characters are haxed like hell.

#28 Posted by higher_evolutionary (2014 posts) - - Show Bio
@MrDirector786 said:

I'm not too sure. Vegito was beating Gohan Buu around without much effort, but this Gogeta defeated Janemba, who was screwing up the other world and eliminated the barrier between the living and dead, pretty easily.

that was also vegito
#29 Posted by Glitch_Spawn (17132 posts) - - Show Bio

all Vegito. Porra ftw.

#30 Posted by TheGoldenOne (38789 posts) - - Show Bio
@higher_evolutionary said:
@MrDirector786 said:

that was also vegito
No. That was Gogeta.
#31 Posted by higher_evolutionary (2014 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheGoldenOne said:
@MrDirector786 said:

that was also vegito
No. That was Gogeta.
are you sure i just watched the movie yesterday
#32 Posted by TheGoldenOne (38789 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheGoldenOne said:
@MrDirector786 said:

that was also vegito
No. That was Gogeta.
are you sure i just watched the movie yesterday
Yeah. Goku and Vegeta Performed the fusion dance before they were turned into Gogeta and defeated Janemba.
#33 Posted by buttersdaman000 (10465 posts) - - Show Bio

Vegito easily

For one, the potara fusion won't run out in 30 min. Secondly, the elder kai himself said that it is better than the fusion dance and with the potora fusion both characters can be at their strongest unlike with the dance where the stronger must lower his pl to be equal.

This is just my speculation but I dont think Janemba was as strong as Super Buu /w absorbtions. In the movie Goku when Goku transforms into ssj3 he says something like "Majin Buu was the only person to push me to this form" making me think that this movie occurs in an alternate timeline. Goku mustve defeated Fat Buu (he only expressed doubt about beating fat buu) and went back to the afterlife. The fact that Goku and Vegeta are both dead further supports my thoughts.

Also, In one chapter of the manga, i forget which, Super Buu actually laughed at the thought of Goku and Vegeta doing the fusion dance. He said even if they fused they still wouldnt be as strong as him. And then, when they potora fused, and started whooping buu, Vegito himself was surprised and said something along the lines of "I didnt expect to be this much stronger!"

So Gogeta probably wouldve lost to Super Buu w/ absorbtions whereas Vegito stomped him

#36 Posted by Sniber (317 posts) - - Show Bio

@buttersdaman000 said:

Vegito easily

For one, the potara fusion won't run out in 30 min. Secondly, the elder kai himself said that it is better than the fusion dance and with the potora fusion both characters can be at their strongest unlike with the dance where the stronger must lower his pl to be equal.

This is just my speculation but I dont think Janemba was as strong as Super Buu /w absorbtions. In the movie Goku when Goku transforms into ssj3 he says something like "Majin Buu was the only person to push me to this form" making me think that this movie occurs in an alternate timeline. Goku mustve defeated Fat Buu (he only expressed doubt about beating fat buu) and went back to the afterlife. The fact that Goku and Vegeta are both dead further supports my thoughts.

Also, In one chapter of the manga, i forget which, Super Buu actually laughed at the thought of Goku and Vegeta doing the fusion dance. He said even if they fused they still wouldnt be as strong as him. And then, when they potora fused, and started whooping buu, Vegito himself was surprised and said something along the lines of "I didnt expect to be this much stronger!"

So Gogeta probably wouldve lost to Super Buu w/ absorbtions whereas Vegito stomped him

First of all, old kai never said that it was more powerful fusion. he said "more effective" due to the fact that both goku and vegeta can be in their full powers while fusing. but that doesn't mean that after combining as vegeto their powers increases more than they increase as gogeta

and Janeba > kid buu (most powerful form of buu). because goku ss3 put up a good fight with buu but janeba defeated him easily.

buu's laugh don't proves anything. he was a stupid mad monster. he laughed because he thought that after fusing by fusion dance they would be same as powerful as gotenks.

Gogeta would have killed buu with single energy attack like he did that to janeba.

AND THE MOST IMPORTANT THING,

Everyone thinks that gogita's time limit is a huge drawback but I say that it is the most important proof of Gogeta > vegeto.

gogeta seperate after 30 minutes because that much powers can not be confinded in a super saiyan 1 body for longer time. and that's the reason why time limit decreases with increase in saiyan level.

vegeto's powers are lesser than gogeta that's why they can be confinded for a longer time STILL not for ever. vegeto also seperated after some time. but kai's powers were very less than vegeto hence he remained fused till the end.

#37 Posted by TheCerealKillz (10234 posts) - - Show Bio

@Sniber said:

@buttersdaman000 said:

Vegito easily

First of all, old kai never said that it was more powerful fusion. he said "more effective" due to the fact that both goku and vegeta can be in their full powers while fusing. but that doesn't mean that after combining as vegeto their powers increases more than they increase as gogeta

and Janeba > kid buu (most powerful form of buu). because goku ss3 put up a good fight with buu but janeba defeated him easily.

buu's laugh don't proves anything. he was a stupid mad monster. he laughed because he thought that after fusing by fusion dance they would be same as powerful as gotenks.

Gogeta would have killed buu with single energy attack like he did that to janeba.

AND THE MOST IMPORTANT THING,

Everyone thinks that gogita's time limit is a huge drawback but I say that it is the most important proof of Gogeta > vegeto.

gogeta seperate after 30 minutes because that much powers can not be confinded in a super saiyan 1 body for longer time. and that's the reason why time limit decreases with increase in saiyan level.

vegeto's powers are lesser than gogeta that's why they can be confinded for a longer time STILL not for ever. vegeto also seperated after some time. but kai's powers were very less than vegeto hence he remained fused till the end.

Akira himself has stated that Vegito was the strongest person in DBZ at the end of the series. I can't remember where, but I remember reading a Q&A with him.

#38 Posted by Laurcus (1303 posts) - - Show Bio

Vegito it way way stronger than Gogeta. Toriyama confirmed that the fusion earrings multiply powers together, while the fusion dance just adds them.

To use an example. If Goku and Vegeta each had a power level of 10k, Gogeta would have a power level of 20k, while Vegito would have a power level of 100 million. I'm about 99.99% sure that if base form Buu saga Vegito fought SS4 Gogeta from the end of GT Vegito would still win. The earrings are that big of an increase.

Assuming the versions of Goku and Vegeta that fused to make each one are equal, Vegito stomps easily.

#39 Posted by Sniber (317 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheCerealKillz: Doesn't matter what akira said. he said all that without telling any valid reason. I gave valid reasons

I know that he is creator of all these things but if he says crillin > ss4 goku will you agree with him ? TELL ME

#40 Posted by TheCerealKillz (10234 posts) - - Show Bio

@Sniber:

No, because that's stupid.

Toryiama created the DBZ universe, and also stated, (as shown in an earlier post) it multiplies the power, it doesn't add them. His word is law.

#41 Edited by Sniber (317 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheCerealKillz: addition or multiplication of powers are just hypothetical things. anything which is never mentioned in series should not be taken into consideration no matter who said that.

the instances clearly shows gogeta > vegeto

by the way will you tell me the complete sentence including their power levels what akira said.

#42 Posted by SpeedForceSpider (901 posts) - - Show Bio

@Sniber: Nothing shows or proves Gogeta is the superior one. Vegito is much more powerful and has better/more feats. He curbstomps Gogeta. If you think otherwise you're clearly bias.

#43 Posted by nishi99 (385 posts) - - Show Bio

Vegito easy

#44 Edited by Vouile (678 posts) - - Show Bio

Vegito.

As far as I know, fusion with the earrings results in a much more powerful form than that of the fusion outcome with the dance.

Vouile

#45 Posted by evilvegeta74 (4530 posts) - - Show Bio

@Zubinen: @higher_evolutionary: @velle37: Vegito is far more serious, but Vegeta is the dominate personality, thats a problem. Gogeta isn't so serious, Goku is the dominate personality, and Goku is the better fighter between the two. Gogeta wins hands down.I hope people understand this! The potera earrings are only powerful in the fact that they make the transformation permanent, instead of the timed fusion transformation.

#46 Posted by Laurcus (1303 posts) - - Show Bio

@evilvegeta74 said:

@Zubinen: @higher_evolutionary: @velle37: Vegito is far more serious, but Vegeta is the dominate personality, thats a problem. Gogeta isn't so serious, Goku is the dominate personality, and Goku is the better fighter between the two. Gogeta wins hands down.I hope people understand this! The potera earrings are only powerful in the fact that they make the transformation permanent, instead of the timed fusion transformation.

An author statement directly contradicts your opinion.

#47 Posted by evilvegeta74 (4530 posts) - - Show Bio

@Laurcus: Name the author, show the statement! Where's the statement because I'm going strictly off what has been mentioned on the show. So if you can prove that the creator and author of the series that ran for 10 yrs and ended in like the late 90's said this then I can agree. But I know you heard what the old kais said about the potera earings and I'm almost sure I can get that proof on you tube, about 90% sure. What can you prove? Not trying to be rude, but it's not what you know it's what you can prove.

#48 Posted by evilvegeta74 (4530 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheCerealKillz: Show me where Akira said that? I'm doing a web search!

#49 Posted by TheCerealKillz (10234 posts) - - Show Bio

@evilvegeta74

Okay so this is what I can find, sorry for it not being bigger.

:

#50 Posted by redbird3rdboywonder (4498 posts) - - Show Bio

Don't even see how this is an argument Vegito stomps the living **** out of Gogeta even while in base form