Avatar image for thespiritstalker
TheSpiritStalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By TheSpiritStalker

I'm just wondering, Gogeta obviously takes after Goku's characteristics but he has one strand of hair. Does that mean he's a super saiyan 2 because it did with goku

Zubinen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#7  Edited By Zubinen

Vegito would win since canonically, fusion via the porra earings is far more potent than fusion through the fusion dance(which isn't real fusion but more like a makeshift fusion). Think of it like a real gun like the tar 21(porra earings) used for the Israeli military vs a gun made out of cardboard(fusion dance).

Avatar image for prince_cortsether
Prince CortSether

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Prince CortSether

Gogeta will split after 30 minutes and therefore loses.

goldenkey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By goldenkey
@Zubinen:

no
TheKillingJoke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By TheKillingJoke

The Multiverse would be destroyed......If they fought without morals.....
Avatar image for grandsymbiote94
GrandSymbiote94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#11  Edited By GrandSymbiote94

bump
GrandSymbiote94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By GrandSymbiote94
@Prince CortSether said:
"Gogeta will split after 30 minutes and therefore loses. "

changed the rules so that wouldn't happen
velle37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By velle37

Vegito.... 

Potarra fusion is said to be more powerful than the Metamoru fusion dance.....
Susanoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Susanoo

Vegito

Avatar image for death_certificate
Death Certificate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Susanoo said:
"

Vegito

"
demifiend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By demifiend
@velle37 said:
" Vegito....  Potarra fusion is said to be more powerful than the Metamoru fusion dance..... "
GrandSymbiote94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By GrandSymbiote94

bump
Avatar image for nortorious_prime
nortorious_prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By nortorious_prime

gogeta will be finsh with 20 sec

Billy Batson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#19  Edited By Billy Batson

Vegito.

BB

Avatar image for higher_evolutionary
higher_evolutionary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@TheGoldenOne said:

Vegito
MrDirector786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 4

#21  Edited By MrDirector786

I'm not too sure. Vegito was beating Gohan Buu around without much effort, but this Gogeta defeated Janemba, who was screwing up the other world and eliminated the barrier between the living and dead, pretty easily.

demifiend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By demifiend
@GrandSymbiote94 said:
@Prince CortSether said:
"Gogeta will split after 30 minutes and therefore loses. "
changed the rules so that wouldn't happen
look daddy yankee even if you change the rules, vegito wins
Void_Paladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Void_Paladin

I must ponder this over a cup of coco.

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#24  Edited By Erik

Gogeta.

DeadCosmos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By DeadCosmos

Vegito

alcoholbob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By alcoholbob

Since Gogeta only exists in Toei fiction, I'm going to go with him, since Toei movie characters are haxed like hell.

higher_evolutionary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@MrDirector786 said:

I'm not too sure. Vegito was beating Gohan Buu around without much effort, but this Gogeta defeated Janemba, who was screwing up the other world and eliminated the barrier between the living and dead, pretty easily.

that was also vegito
TheGoldenOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#30  Edited By TheGoldenOne
@higher_evolutionary said:
@MrDirector786 said:

that was also vegito
No. That was Gogeta.
higher_evolutionary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@TheGoldenOne said:
@MrDirector786 said:

that was also vegito
No. That was Gogeta.
are you sure i just watched the movie yesterday
TheGoldenOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#32  Edited By TheGoldenOne
@TheGoldenOne said:
@MrDirector786 said:

that was also vegito
No. That was Gogeta.
are you sure i just watched the movie yesterday
Yeah. Goku and Vegeta Performed the fusion dance before they were turned into Gogeta and defeated Janemba.
Avatar image for buttersdaman000
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By buttersdaman000

Vegito easily

For one, the potara fusion won't run out in 30 min. Secondly, the elder kai himself said that it is better than the fusion dance and with the potora fusion both characters can be at their strongest unlike with the dance where the stronger must lower his pl to be equal.

This is just my speculation but I dont think Janemba was as strong as Super Buu /w absorbtions. In the movie Goku when Goku transforms into ssj3 he says something like "Majin Buu was the only person to push me to this form" making me think that this movie occurs in an alternate timeline. Goku mustve defeated Fat Buu (he only expressed doubt about beating fat buu) and went back to the afterlife. The fact that Goku and Vegeta are both dead further supports my thoughts.

Also, In one chapter of the manga, i forget which, Super Buu actually laughed at the thought of Goku and Vegeta doing the fusion dance. He said even if they fused they still wouldnt be as strong as him. And then, when they potora fused, and started whooping buu, Vegito himself was surprised and said something along the lines of "I didnt expect to be this much stronger!"

So Gogeta probably wouldve lost to Super Buu w/ absorbtions whereas Vegito stomped him

Sniber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Sniber

@buttersdaman000 said:

Vegito easily

For one, the potara fusion won't run out in 30 min. Secondly, the elder kai himself said that it is better than the fusion dance and with the potora fusion both characters can be at their strongest unlike with the dance where the stronger must lower his pl to be equal.

This is just my speculation but I dont think Janemba was as strong as Super Buu /w absorbtions. In the movie Goku when Goku transforms into ssj3 he says something like "Majin Buu was the only person to push me to this form" making me think that this movie occurs in an alternate timeline. Goku mustve defeated Fat Buu (he only expressed doubt about beating fat buu) and went back to the afterlife. The fact that Goku and Vegeta are both dead further supports my thoughts.

Also, In one chapter of the manga, i forget which, Super Buu actually laughed at the thought of Goku and Vegeta doing the fusion dance. He said even if they fused they still wouldnt be as strong as him. And then, when they potora fused, and started whooping buu, Vegito himself was surprised and said something along the lines of "I didnt expect to be this much stronger!"

So Gogeta probably wouldve lost to Super Buu w/ absorbtions whereas Vegito stomped him

First of all, old kai never said that it was more powerful fusion. he said "more effective" due to the fact that both goku and vegeta can be in their full powers while fusing. but that doesn't mean that after combining as vegeto their powers increases more than they increase as gogeta

and Janeba > kid buu (most powerful form of buu). because goku ss3 put up a good fight with buu but janeba defeated him easily.

buu's laugh don't proves anything. he was a stupid mad monster. he laughed because he thought that after fusing by fusion dance they would be same as powerful as gotenks.

Gogeta would have killed buu with single energy attack like he did that to janeba.

AND THE MOST IMPORTANT THING,

Everyone thinks that gogita's time limit is a huge drawback but I say that it is the most important proof of Gogeta > vegeto.

gogeta seperate after 30 minutes because that much powers can not be confinded in a super saiyan 1 body for longer time. and that's the reason why time limit decreases with increase in saiyan level.

vegeto's powers are lesser than gogeta that's why they can be confinded for a longer time STILL not for ever. vegeto also seperated after some time. but kai's powers were very less than vegeto hence he remained fused till the end.

TheCerealKillz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#37  Edited By TheCerealKillz

@Sniber said:

@buttersdaman000 said:

Vegito easily

First of all, old kai never said that it was more powerful fusion. he said "more effective" due to the fact that both goku and vegeta can be in their full powers while fusing. but that doesn't mean that after combining as vegeto their powers increases more than they increase as gogeta

and Janeba > kid buu (most powerful form of buu). because goku ss3 put up a good fight with buu but janeba defeated him easily.

buu's laugh don't proves anything. he was a stupid mad monster. he laughed because he thought that after fusing by fusion dance they would be same as powerful as gotenks.

Gogeta would have killed buu with single energy attack like he did that to janeba.

AND THE MOST IMPORTANT THING,

Everyone thinks that gogita's time limit is a huge drawback but I say that it is the most important proof of Gogeta > vegeto.

gogeta seperate after 30 minutes because that much powers can not be confinded in a super saiyan 1 body for longer time. and that's the reason why time limit decreases with increase in saiyan level.

vegeto's powers are lesser than gogeta that's why they can be confinded for a longer time STILL not for ever. vegeto also seperated after some time. but kai's powers were very less than vegeto hence he remained fused till the end.

Akira himself has stated that Vegito was the strongest person in DBZ at the end of the series. I can't remember where, but I remember reading a Q&A with him.

Laurcus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Laurcus

Vegito it way way stronger than Gogeta. Toriyama confirmed that the fusion earrings multiply powers together, while the fusion dance just adds them.

To use an example. If Goku and Vegeta each had a power level of 10k, Gogeta would have a power level of 20k, while Vegito would have a power level of 100 million. I'm about 99.99% sure that if base form Buu saga Vegito fought SS4 Gogeta from the end of GT Vegito would still win. The earrings are that big of an increase.

Assuming the versions of Goku and Vegeta that fused to make each one are equal, Vegito stomps easily.

Sniber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Sniber

@TheCerealKillz: Doesn't matter what akira said. he said all that without telling any valid reason. I gave valid reasons

I know that he is creator of all these things but if he says crillin > ss4 goku will you agree with him ? TELL ME

TheCerealKillz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By TheCerealKillz

@Sniber:

No, because that's stupid.

Toryiama created the DBZ universe, and also stated, (as shown in an earlier post) it multiplies the power, it doesn't add them. His word is law.

Sniber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Sniber

@TheCerealKillz: addition or multiplication of powers are just hypothetical things. anything which is never mentioned in series should not be taken into consideration no matter who said that.

the instances clearly shows gogeta > vegeto

by the way will you tell me the complete sentence including their power levels what akira said.

Avatar image for speedforcespider
SpeedForceSpider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By SpeedForceSpider

@Sniber: Nothing shows or proves Gogeta is the superior one. Vegito is much more powerful and has better/more feats. He curbstomps Gogeta. If you think otherwise you're clearly bias.

nishi99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By nishi99

Vegito easy

Vouile

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Vouile

Vegito.

As far as I know, fusion with the earrings results in a much more powerful form than that of the fusion outcome with the dance.

Vouile

evilvegeta74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By evilvegeta74

@Zubinen: @higher_evolutionary: @velle37: Vegito is far more serious, but Vegeta is the dominate personality, thats a problem. Gogeta isn't so serious, Goku is the dominate personality, and Goku is the better fighter between the two. Gogeta wins hands down.I hope people understand this! The potera earrings are only powerful in the fact that they make the transformation permanent, instead of the timed fusion transformation.

Laurcus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Laurcus

@evilvegeta74 said:

@Zubinen: @higher_evolutionary: @velle37: Vegito is far more serious, but Vegeta is the dominate personality, thats a problem. Gogeta isn't so serious, Goku is the dominate personality, and Goku is the better fighter between the two. Gogeta wins hands down.I hope people understand this! The potera earrings are only powerful in the fact that they make the transformation permanent, instead of the timed fusion transformation.

An author statement directly contradicts your opinion.

evilvegeta74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By evilvegeta74

@Laurcus: Name the author, show the statement! Where's the statement because I'm going strictly off what has been mentioned on the show. So if you can prove that the creator and author of the series that ran for 10 yrs and ended in like the late 90's said this then I can agree. But I know you heard what the old kais said about the potera earings and I'm almost sure I can get that proof on you tube, about 90% sure. What can you prove? Not trying to be rude, but it's not what you know it's what you can prove.

evilvegeta74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By evilvegeta74

@TheCerealKillz: Show me where Akira said that? I'm doing a web search!

TheCerealKillz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By TheCerealKillz

@evilvegeta74

Okay so this is what I can find, sorry for it not being bigger.

No Caption Provided

:

Avatar image for redbird3rdboywonder
redbird3rdboywonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Don't even see how this is an argument Vegito stomps the living **** out of Gogeta even while in base form