Vegetto Vs. Bills

ghostrider2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

toriyama officially stated that bills was more powerful than any other dbz character and that includes vegito. so as wild as it is SSG Goku>Super Vegito

Where?

Avatar image for thelaughingman_aoi
thelaughingman_Aoi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bloodblunts said:

toriyama officially stated that bills was more powerful than any other dbz character and that includes vegito. so as wild as it is SSG Goku>Super Vegito

Where?

He has gone on record and said that but with all the power levels posted and the multiplying thing being canon it;s starting to make 0 sense to me.

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

@ghostrider2 said:

@bloodblunts said:

Where?

He has gone on record and said that but with all the power levels posted and the multiplying thing being canon it;s starting to make 0 sense to me.

Power levels stopped making sense long before BotG.

Anime2114

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

After Beerus stomps Goku the first time, he says something like:

"I'd have to fuse with Begeta to beat him. No, even then I don't think I could win."

And he specifically uses the Japanese word that refers to the Potara, and not the Fusion Dance,

AT and the writers clearly had him say that for a reason. They wanted to make the powerscale clear.

Beerus>>>Vegito.

ghostrider2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@erik: @thelaughingman_aoi: well until is as clear as Vegito beating Buuhan i will stick with Vegito besides, he never displayed his full power.

thelaughingman_Aoi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@erik said:

@thelaughingman_aoi said:

@ghostrider2 said:

@bloodblunts said:

Where?

Power levels stopped making sense long before BotG.

yeah they really need to fix it because it is contradicting allot of things in the DBZ universe

thelaughingman_Aoi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

After Beerus stomps Goku the first time, he says something like:

"I'd have to fuse with Begeta to beat him. No, even then I don't think I could win."

And he specifically uses the Japanese word that refers to the Potara, and not the Fusion Dance,

AT and the writers clearly had him say that for a reason. They wanted to make the powerscale clear.

Beerus>>>Vegito.

I know and that's the thing i'm going based on the ABC logic power level and it is making 0 sense that Bills is more powerful than Super Vegito which is essential Goku's power level x Vegeta's power level = Vegito

Avatar image for ninjawarrior268
NinjaWarrior268

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 3

I think Bills because he can beat any of the Z fighters

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

@erik: @thelaughingman_aoi: well until is as clear as Vegito beating Buuhan i will stick with Vegito besides, he never displayed his full power.

Neither did Bills.

yeah they really need to fix it because it is contradicting allot of things in the DBZ universe

I agree but Japanese stories never really cared about consistency. That's more an American thing and even the states screw that up sometimes oftentimes.

BloodBlunts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

AT Said that beerus was the most powerful character in an intereview for BOG when Im done work tonight ill put it up unless someone else does.

Avatar image for deactivated-63c1a72900876
deactivated-63c1a72900876

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If you support birus winning the battle against Vegitto, you auto believe Vegeta in BoG as an SSJ2 held more power than Buu with everyone absorbed, SSJ Vegitto, and also Buu after absorbing Vegitto.I feel SSJ2 Vegeta is not more powerful than SSJ Vegitto or Buu with Piccolo, Gotenks and Mystic Gohan absorbed. No chance Vegeta upped his power level by that much, dont believe he can retain and even achieve that much power in ssj2 form.

Veggito takes this battle with ease.

BloodBlunts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i re-read the interview and the most toryiama said about it is that he wanted the feel feel of the movie to reflect the power of god vs god. and the movie specifically states that god ki is superior to regular ki. and with the earth at stake, you know that goku and vegeta would have fused if it wouldve worked. but they knew better. besides toriyama is not one for continuity, he even forgot about SS2 thinkin that SS3 was SS2. he developed this new god the be the strongest in its respected univere with only whiss being stronger. it any fusions were stronger they wouldve appeared instead of the new superior SSG form. honestly just try not to think about it too much cuz toriyama doesnt and thats what counts.

DeathUponAll

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Funny how this thread lasted 5 minutes. Bills stomps.

Just to add in a touch of troll(and truth :3) in this comment, Superman beats both.

BloodBlunts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#214  Edited By BloodBlunts

beerus

if fusing would win the fight dont your think they would have done it? they all knew it was hopeless and for goku to actually give up and admit defeat and the death of his loved ones, if goku thought that fusing would result in beating beerus he wouldve done it but the fact is he knew it wasnt enough to beat beerus. from my perspective, becoming a Saiyan God is a more potent way to blend power than other ways to combine power because it is unique to them and not some other species technique

and nah bro dont bring that superman shit here lol ive seen superman lose his solar energy supply fighting doomsday showing he has a limit. goku becomes vastly more powerful than cell and cell had the power to wipe away the solar system. show me proof that superman can survive a solar system obliterating blast. then again considering broly was blowing up entire galaxies which consist of millions of stars (superman got knocked out for a bit by two planets colliding) in one blast and by EOS ss3 goku is way stronger than broly thus would have enough power to wipe out galaxies if not more.

Avatar image for deactivated-63c1a72900876
deactivated-63c1a72900876

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yep, with ya 100% on that one. Due to that reason, it is safe to assume that the entire BoG movie should not be considered canon. As crazy as DBZs story is, Akira proved he is 100% nuts and disregarded everything that happened in dragonball. Power levels no longer matter, which means the entire story falls apart. Too many wrong doings to the story that obliterate the major concepts of the series itself, the core element is destroyed.

SSJ3 Goku gets wasted by Birus, then SSJ2 Vegeta pummels Birus. SSJG Goku doesn't do great against Birus either. So what Akira is saying is that Vegeta is now the most powerful being in the universe. He doesn't need to turn into a God. His SSJ2 form is = to Birus and SSJG Goku in striking, strength and speed, but far below in durability. By rights, when Vegeta turns SSJ3 he should be more powerful than Birus and too fast for him to catch and even hit, also probably able to knock Birus out in one hit if he can punch him in the stomach hard enough to make him cough spit up and go bug eyed in SSJ2.

@bloodblunts said:

i re-read the interview and the most toryiama said about it is that he wanted the feel feel of the movie to reflect the power of god vs god. and the movie specifically states that god ki is superior to regular ki. and with the earth at stake, you know that goku and vegeta would have fused if it wouldve worked. but they knew better. besides toriyama is not one for continuity, he even forgot about SS2 thinkin that SS3 was SS2. he developed this new god the be the strongest in its respected univere with only whiss being stronger. it any fusions were stronger they wouldve appeared instead of the new superior SSG form. honestly just try not to think about it too much cuz toriyama doesnt and thats what counts.

TraGiC_JoHNSoN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@michaeljulius: Vegeta was getting beaten easily and holding his arm like it was broke. He only hit Bills in a fit of anger from seeing his wife get backhanded. When Goku went god, Bills had to start using 70% of his power. "According to the series' original author Akira Toriyama, in terms of power, Goku as a Super Saiyan God would be a 6, Beerus would be a 10, and Whis would be a 15"

Mike_Fowler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#217  Edited By Mike_Fowler

@michaeljulius: because obviously Beerus was using more power against the z fighters than ssj3 goku right?

\sarcasm

Beerus used more power against ssj3 goku than he did against vegeta and the others simple as that

All about paying attention to the fights

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lord Bill wins for sure.

BloodBlunts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

regarding someone's post about BOG being non canon it actually is. after BOG2 Toriyama is continuing the series manga.(and anime)"its just what he wants lol

Avatar image for nonstopcraigster
Nonstopcraigster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

even if vegito trained for a 1,000 years and was a ssj 3 beerus would continue to kill him time and time again, theres a reason he has god ki

thelaughingman_Aoi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

all i can say is -_- wow i now hate DBZ and wont ever argue for them again

MrUnsmiley

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bills stomps horribly.

SSJ God Goku: 6

Bills: 10

Whis: 15

SonDeathEater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#223  Edited By SonDeathEater

@michaeljulius: I don't think you were paying attention to the movie at all.SMH

Let me tell you a secret,Beerus only amped himself to the point where he could beat a Mystic Gohan.Vegeta's training paid off for a short instant where he got he rage boost,he was stated to have surpassed SSJ3.That's it and Beerua tanked his Galick Gun like nothing after amping himself up a bit more.

Not to mention if Vegeta was as strong as Beerus,no one could've felt his Ki jackass.Plus,Base Goku PostBoG>>>>>>>>>>Goku SSJ3(Buu Saga)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't even know if a SSJ3 Vegito could win this fight.

Mike_Fowler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@avatarreiko: most likely not

Goku states a fusion of him and vegeta still probably won't beat him

From this we can get

Beerus (full power) > ssjg goku >> Beerus (expectations) >> ssj3 vegetto > Beerus (against goku) > > Beerus (against z fighters)

Avatar image for tobiaskyytsonen
tobiaskyytsonen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You're all forgetting that it was mention in the movie that ki, which is the power/energy source the z fighters use to obtain new levels on becoming a stronger warrior. Is useless fighting a god. So no matter how much ki you have! Its not going to match to a god. Vegitto powers were ki and yes he fucks shit up but bills/beerus is at another level. People have to stop rating on how hard they hit or how boss they owned some fight in the past and just pay attention to the damn movie. At the end of the day its an animation film! Dbz has been going for so long now and theres a limit to how well they can perform fighting scenes and improve them to make the audience happy... dont get mistaken with the fighting scenes to the actual god damn details. Vegito is still bad ass though but his no god. P.s only reason why goku was holding his own at the end against bills was 1) I think bills took it down a bit when he noticed (imo) 2) goku saiyan abilities was able to absorb the gods form aura to a height he never knew was possible. Surprised bills to I think.

flashback0180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vegeto would be 12

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bills stomps.

PabloSL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#229  Edited By PabloSL

Vegetto stomps, he wouldn't need to use more than 1 arm to win

PabloSL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#230  Edited By PabloSL

@bloodblunts: they had no pottara to fuse, and aslo Vegetto>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Gogueta

Impervious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Bills

trickzzz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bills wins. More durable and better figher.

Mike_Fowler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pablosl: first off kibito hsin is shown with potara's in the director's cut

Second, even if they are talking about gogeta, he should still be above ssj vegetto (considering goku and vegeta were at their prime in BoG and tier power increases

ghostrider2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Funny how some are trying to lowball the fusion, CV and beyond.They never talked about it and everything else on the internet are inventions...no mention in the movie, it never happened.

BloodBlunts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#235  Edited By BloodBlunts

@pablosl said:

@bloodblunts: they had no pottara to fuse, and aslo Vegetto>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Gogueta

yea vegito is stronger than gogeta but not beerus. It comes down to common sense. Goku would do anything he can to save the earth. he was already unhappy about using god form but did it anyways. if he thought any fusing would work he wouldve tried, he could IT to the kai world quickly get some potaras and come back, or used the fusion dance (Beerus was itching for a good fight he probly wouldve let them do wht was needed) but the fact is goku measured out beerus' power and knew that no matter what, even with fusion, they were all screwed.

PabloSL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#236  Edited By PabloSL

@bloodblunts: that didn't happen for the plot's sake. Vegetto is a universal threat (at the very least), Bills has not demonstrated anything near that

Mike_Fowler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ghostrider2: watch the director's cut

Then say they didn't say that

Mike_Fowler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pablosl: where's the evidence he's a universal threat

PabloSL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#239  Edited By PabloSL
Loading Video...

@dbzk1999: minute 34 Buu gets mad an almost destroys their dimension(universe) by powering up, Vegetto owerpowers him and stops him

Mike_Fowler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pablosl: yeah

Now where's the evidence he is without non canon filler?

PabloSL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mike_Fowler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pablosl: vegetto doing that is filler

Filler can't really be canon (if it was, kid buu is above buuhan)

PabloSL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#243  Edited By PabloSL

@dbzk1999: But Vegetto owns buuhan in every aspect, how wouldn't he be able to do the same?

Mike_Fowler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pablosl: because nothing showed buuhan was capable of that destructive capacity

PabloSL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dbzk1999: Well, the dimension did start to break, but yea it is vague, though I don't assume the statements from other chars (like dende's) are just ignorant. However it is arguable, but still that's more of a feat than whatever Bills has shown so far.

Mike_Fowler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pablosl: my point is that nothing like that happens in the manga, the only thing we really have concerning dimensions is super buu and gotenks opening those holes

PabloSL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mike_Fowler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pablosl: not buuhan doing his scream

Super buu and gotenks do open a hole using their screams though

BloodBlunts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#249  Edited By BloodBlunts

@pablosl:

@pablosl said:

@bloodblunts: that didn't happen for the plot's sake. Vegetto is a universal threat (at the very least), Bills has not demonstrated anything near that

the plot brought it the most powerful characters to date (whiss and beerus), if vegito could have won then SSG Goku would have been irrelevant. and besides your completely missing the dbz logic. the further down the story the more powerful the characters. and it was explicitly stated that god ki is simply on another level than regular ki.

PabloSL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#250  Edited By PabloSL

@bloodblunts: yea well, its just that, the fight between them was so lame and boring that I find it hard to believe that that guy is stronger than Vegetto, who did show and incredible power