Vegeta vs Superman

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Dark Cloud™

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By Dark Cloud™

Superman isn't getting past Super Saiyan 1 Vegeta.

Dark Cloud™

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52  Edited By Dark Cloud™
@TheCerealKillz said:

1) Bardock was non canon. Also, why would Frieza say that they couldn't breathe in space? Just to freak them out?
Bardock is canon, as he was created by Akira Toriyama. Recently, a new DBZ manga story came out (in the last year or so), titled Episode of Bardock, was created by Toriyama and his apprentice. Episode of Bardock showed Bardock becoming a Super Saiyan, slated to being the mythical Legendary Super Saiyan.

As for Frieza saying they couldn't breath in space, that may have been a dub error, a psychological means of belittling them, or just stupidity on his part. Saiyan bodies are so advanced that breathing in space is natural to them (unless there is evidence to suggest that they hold their breath and are capable of creating areas in their lungs both for actual breathing and for air to form words).
Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#53  Edited By Pharoh_Atem

@czarny_samael666 said:

Superman ftw. He is faster and stronger. Plus even in character, Vegeta won't start with planet busting attacks.

Agreed.

Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By czarny_samael666
@BiteMe-Fanboy: None of Vegeta's version shown speed or strength comparable to Superman.
@Dark Cloud™ said:

Based on?
TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#55  Edited By TifaLockhart

Superman has never destroyed a planet either.

Jayfournines

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By Jayfournines

How do Saiyans breathe in space? there's no oxygen O_o

Avatar image for deactivated-5c63f773eaecf
deactivated-5c63f773eaecf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@TheCerealKillz said:

@RedLanternSuperman said:

Power Levels don't work in fights. That is the power measuring thing for one universe, doesn't tranfer over.

No, tell me one time he has. It was during filler arcs, and wasn't written in the actual manga, which is the only canon thing.

What the hell are you talking about? This is pure trolling by you. Thats like saying Superman never had an S on his chest, never wore blue and red or came from Krypton. You either have no idea what you are talking about or you are trolling. Pick one.

NOBODY in Dragonball can fly at light speed. They might be able to burst into light speed during their fight, but generally no they cannot fly at light speed. Master Roshi with a power level of 120 can Run at 800 miles an hour. Do the math. Super Saiyan 4 Gogeta is still a fraction of light speed, Goku in base form cannot lift more than a few tons and is SEVERELY outclassed by most versions of superman, including the current 52. However, DBZ guys are millions of times more durable and millions of times if not billions of times more powerful in energy output than most versions of Superman. Accept it and let this debate DIE already.

heroesgold

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#58  Edited By heroesgold

@XImpossibruX said:

@TheCerealKillz said:

@Oni_Bane said:

@TheCerealKillz said:

@jobbernos said:

supes.

Dude, I'm a Superman fan but he has no chance against Vegeta.

Seriously people stop pairing up Superheroes vs people who can destroy planets at their weakest points in the series.

Vegeta is not nearly as fast as Superman, can't breathe into space, and isn't as strong as him.

Superman has this.

Wrong. Vegeta fight at the sound of speed with out trying, his combat reaction speed it is twice that of Superman's. All Sayians can breath in space. Vegeta could blow up the planet in the Sayian Saga, This is a SSJ3 Vegeta.

Superman can go FTL, no Saiyan has went that fast. Also, Superman could speed blitz him.

Saiyans can't breathe in space, Frieza states it when he wants to blow up Namek, anytime that he has been shown was in filler, or not canon.

Doesn't matter if he can blow it up, Superman is faster and stronger than him, and would speed blitz him in the matter of nanoseconds.

No. Superman is not blitzing Vegeta, Superman only goes FTL through accelerating

He cannot fight at the rate he travels.

Vegeta is a martial artist, and packs enough striking power to put Superman down. Vegeta regularly fights in speedblitz in base form, anything st SSj2 or above is a stomp.

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By czarny_samael666
@The_Last_Son_of_Czarnia said:
I belive You were talking to me, am I right?
It doesn't matter that Supe destroyed a planet or not. It matters that Superman is much faster and that he is levels above Vegeta's strength. Vegeta even as a aplnet buster can't be sure that his attacks will finish Superman, but Superman in 100% can one-shot Vegeta.
Avatar image for themightyavenger
TheMightyAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By TheMightyAvenger

@BossMan404 said:

@Ferdelance said:

Superman just heat visions off his head.

Oh yes because Kid Goku can survive lightning which 6 times hotter then the sun, but Vegeta gets beat by heatvision which Wonder Woman tanks without difficulty.

Superman has yet to surpass Master Roshi's moonbusting, he dies to Vegeta.

Lightning is only hotter than the surface of the sun, Superman's heat vision has been stated to be hotter than the core of the sun, which is about 15.000.000 K a lot hotter than lightning, if anything that scan is an impressive showing of Wonder Woman's durability.

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By TifaLockhart

Yet he's been put down by less. The proxy moon that KO'd him comes to mind.

Dark Cloud™

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By Dark Cloud™
@czarny_samael666 said:
@BiteMe-Fanboy: None of Vegeta's version shown speed or strength comparable to Superman.
@Dark Cloud™ said:
Based on?
Based on the fact that even before Super Saiyan, Vegeta was more than able to destroy a planet. Super 'may' have the power to do so, but he has never shown he can.
Avatar image for yourneighborhoodcomicgeek
YourNeighborhoodComicGeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 15

@Dark Cloud™ said:

@czarny_samael666 said:
@Dark Cloud™ said:
Based on?
Based on the fact that even before Super Saiyan, Vegeta was more than able to destroy a planet. Super 'may' have the power to do so, but he has never shown he can.

Wasn't it Nappa and Vegeta (off-panel)? Nonetheless Nappa effortlessly blew up a city, and Vegeta is miles more powerful than him.

Dark Cloud™

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By Dark Cloud™
@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek said:

@Dark Cloud™ said:

@czarny_samael666 said:
@Dark Cloud™ said:
Based on?

Wasn't it Nappa and Vegeta (off-panel)? Nonetheless Nappa effortlessly blew up a city, and Vegeta is miles more powerful than him.

Vegeta blew up a planet, Nappa a city, right. What does that have to do with anything?
Avatar image for yourneighborhoodcomicgeek
YourNeighborhoodComicGeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 15

@Dark Cloud™ said:

@Dark Cloud™ said:

@czarny_samael666 said:
@Dark Cloud™ said:
Based on?

Vegeta blew up a planet, Nappa a city, right. What does that have to do with anything?

I was just skeptical about Vegeta destroying a planet by himself. My Vegeta >> Nappa analysis was just comparison against Superman.

Cybrilious4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By Cybrilious4

This is Spite, Vegeta would wipe Superman with a mear thought, he punches FTL, blows up planets like its nothing, he has been shown to breathe in space, he can create blast that can shatter molecules. Sory Superman, you have rather steal money from your own mama than to fuck with Vegeta.

BiteMe-Fanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#67  Edited By BiteMe-Fanboy

@Dark Cloud™ said:

@Dark Cloud™ said:

@czarny_samael666 said:
@Dark Cloud™ said:
Based on?

I was just skeptical about Vegeta destroying a planet by himself. My Vegeta >> Nappa analysis was just comparison against Superman.

Vegeta blowing up Arlia isn't canon and considered filler. I think people dismiss this feat in debates.

Dark Cloud™

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By Dark Cloud™
@BiteMe-Fanboy said:

@Dark Cloud™ said:

@Dark Cloud™ said:

@czarny_samael666 said:
@Dark Cloud™ said:
Based on?

Vegeta blowing up Arlia isn't canon and considered filler. I think people dismiss this feat in debates.

In my defense, I'm one of the few that don't see that as non-canon. To be frank, him being able to do that was conceivable in that his power level was at that range.
TheCerealKillz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#69  Edited By TheCerealKillz

@P0rtal said:

@TheCerealKillz said:

Power Levels don't work in fights. That is the power measuring thing for one universe, doesn't tranfer over.

No, tell me one time he has. It was during filler arcs, and wasn't written in the actual manga, which is the only canon thing.

What the hell are you talking about? This is pure trolling by you. Thats like saying Superman never had an S on his chest, never wore blue and red or came from Krypton. You either have no idea what you are talking about or you are trolling. Pick one.

NOBODY in Dragonball can fly at light speed. They might be able to burst into light speed during their fight, but generally no they cannot fly at light speed. Master Roshi with a power level of 120 can Run at 800 miles an hour. Do the math. Super Saiyan 4 Gogeta is still a fraction of light speed, Goku in base form cannot lift more than a few tons and is SEVERELY outclassed by most versions of superman, including the current 52. However, DBZ guys are millions of times more durable and millions of times if not billions of times more powerful in energy output than most versions of Superman. Accept it and let this debate DIE already.

Power Levels are worth less than nothing. Akira himself has went on to say that he threw the entire thing away, because it was so pointless after the Frieza Saga.

I never said who would win, I'm just pointing something out.

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By czarny_samael666
@Dark Cloud™ said:
@czarny_samael666 said:
@Dark Cloud™ said:
Based on?
What does it really matter? Superman has no morals, ergo he will use FTL reaction speed and will one-shot Vegeta. Any Vegeta, since none has durabiltiy feats that proves that he can take punches from someone as strong as Superman.
BiteMe-Fanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#71  Edited By BiteMe-Fanboy

@czarny_samael666 said:

@Dark Cloud™ said:
@czarny_samael666 said:
@Dark Cloud™ said:
Based on?
What does it really matter? Superman has no morals, ergo he will use FTL reaction speed and will one-shot Vegeta. Any Vegeta, since none has durabiltiy feats that proves that he can take punches from someone as strong as Superman.

And Vegeta is too slow to react to that attack? Vegeta has been hit many of times by many powerful people. A one shot from Superman I don't think will end it.Especially to say ANY Vegeta. Maybe SS1 Vegeta, but higher than that, nah man. Saying Superman can one shot a late DBZ Vegeta is almost like saying he can one shot Goku. Vegeta has taken beatings from the likes of Broly. Who as a child survived a planet exploding, destroyed many planets and is quite possibly a galaxy buster.

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By czarny_samael666
@BiteMe-Fanboy said:

@czarny_samael666 said:

@Dark Cloud™ said:
@czarny_samael666 said:
@Dark Cloud™ said:
Based on?

And Vegeta is too slow to react to that attack? Vegeta has been hit many of times by many powerful people. A one shot from Superman I don't think will end it.Especially to say ANY Vegeta. Maybe SS1 Vegeta, but higher than that, nah man. Saying Superman can one shot a late DBZ Vegeta is almost like saying he can one shot Goku. Vegeta has taken beatings from the likes of Broly. Who as a child survived a planet exploding, destroyed many planets and is quite possibly a galaxy buster.

Because Superman can one-shot Goku. DBZ fighters have great energy projection, but not physical stats. Vegeta and Goku aren't on the same level with them. Look - there was fight between Black Adam and Majin Vegeta today on vine. IMO MV wins, because he is faster than BA and will have a chance to take him out by energy projection. I don't belive that BA ever survived such an attack, so he would lose to Vegeta. Pretty much to any Vegeta. But if first punch would belong to Teth, than MV would lose since he can't take punch from being that strong. And Superman here has no morals and is faster than Vegeta, which means that he can and will end this battle in this way. Superman has confirmed nanosecond reaction speed -  Vegeta doesn't.
Avatar image for themightyavenger
TheMightyAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By TheMightyAvenger

Superman wins, he is considerably stronger, being capable of moving the Earth, and being stated to have planet shattering strenght, although he has never actually destroyed a planet as far as i know.

He has shown nanosecond reaction speed, he can also somehow increase his reactions to the point where everything around him was standing still. If i remember correctly he flew to Jupiter in a few minutes when Luthor was elected.

As for durability he has taken a supernova and came out relatively unharmed so his durability is also pretty high.

Dark Cloud™

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By Dark Cloud™
@czarny_samael666 said:
I belive You were talking to me, am I right? It doesn't matter that Supe destroyed a planet or not. It matters that Superman is much faster and that he is levels above Vegeta's strength. Vegeta even as a aplnet buster can't be sure that his attacks will finish Superman, but Superman in 100% can one-shot Vegeta.
Sorry, Czarny. On more than one case I would side with you, but not on this one. You need to prove that Superman has the overall power to destroy a planet by posting a scan of him actually doing so. Also, might I point out, that the last sentence you made sounds very fanboyish. If Vegeta won't be sure his attacks would work, Superman is definitely not 100% sure he can one-shot Vegeta.
Dark Cloud™

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By Dark Cloud™
@czarny_samael666 said:
How strong are Superman's punches during combat? What could you compare them to?

Vegeta almost always uses no morals when fighting, and to be honest, most of the other fighters don't as well. That is dependent on the battle. If it's a tournament, for instance, they use morals to conduct their fighting; such as when Goku was facing Uub. He taunted Uub to get him to expose his true power, but then apologized afterwords. Goku's morals prevent him from being an jerk, even to those that have caused death and destruction. Vegeta, on the one hand, simply punched a dude out of the ring for making fun of his shortness (or was that guy hitting on him? I don't remember the exact way it went down). On another hand, Vegeta doesn't hold back during crucial fights, and he means to kill his opponent. He won't stop and sometimes over exerts himself to where he's beaten down badly.

Superman, in the DBZ Universe would be not that strange compared to the Z-Fighters who routinely train and power up beyond their former limits. Vegeta would be considerable to Rune King Thor (I don't know who he'd be considerable to in the DC Universe, maybe Superboy-Prime?). Superman is generally at a stable rate of power due to his own morals and belief system, which are similar to Goku's. His strength, speed, durability, temperature of heat vision and cold breath, so on and so forth, are also very similar to Z-Fighters in that he can control them. But to what extent? Unless sun-dipped, Superman is nowhere near their levels.
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By czarny_samael666
@Dark Cloud™ said:
@czarny_samael666 said:
I belive You were talking to me, am I right? It doesn't matter that Supe destroyed a planet or not. It matters that Superman is much faster and that he is levels above Vegeta's strength. Vegeta even as a aplnet buster can't be sure that his attacks will finish Superman, but Superman in 100% can one-shot Vegeta.
Sorry, Czarny. On more than one case I would side with you, but not on this one. You need to prove that Superman has the overall power to destroy a planet by posting a scan of him actually doing so. Also, might I point out, that the last sentence you made sounds very fanboyish. If Vegeta won't be sure his attacks would work, Superman is definitely not 100% sure he can one-shot Vegeta.
Why? He don't need to be planet buster, while he is thanks to this move with pulling a planet. Vegeta isn't  comparable to Supe's strength. Best strength feat I've seen in DBZ was Gokan lifting/holding a plane(when he was trying to be a hero). By that feat he had to be 100 tonner. Vegeta at the point was stonger physically then him, so he also was 100 tonner. Now, SSJ gives him 50 times greater strength.SSJ2 gives him 100 times greater strength and SSJ3 gives him 200 time greater strength IIRC. 
With that - Vegeta on SSJ is proved to be 5,000 tonner, SSJ2 - 10,000 and SSJ3 - 20,000. 
20,000 tonner doesn't have a chance with Superman. Look on battle between Gladiator and Wonder Man. WM is 2 or 3 times stronger than Vegeta and he get stomped by not bloodlusted Gladiator. Here Superman doesn't have morals. 
Yet, Vegeta can't be sure of taking out Superman, since Superman was able to survive (yes, he was KO) supernova, which is much greater force than planet busting energy projection attack.

@Dark Cloud™ said:
@czarny_samael666 said:
How strong are Superman's punches during combat? What could you compare them to? Vegeta almost always uses no morals when fighting, and to be honest, most of the other fighters don't as well. That is dependent on the battle. If it's a tournament, for instance, they use morals to conduct their fighting; such as when Goku was facing Uub. He taunted Uub to get him to expose his true power, but then apologized afterwords. Goku's morals prevent him from being an jerk, even to those that have caused death and destruction. Vegeta, on the one hand, simply punched a dude out of the ring for making fun of his shortness (or was that guy hitting on him? I don't remember the exact way it went down). On another hand, Vegeta doesn't hold back during crucial fights, and he means to kill his opponent. He won't stop and sometimes over exerts himself to where he's beaten down badly.  Superman, in the DBZ Universe would be not that strange compared to the Z-Fighters who routinely train and power up beyond their former limits. Vegeta would be considerable to Rune King Thor (I don't know who he'd be considerable to in the DC Universe, maybe Superboy-Prime?). Superman is generally at a stable rate of power due to his own morals and belief system, which are similar to Goku's. His strength, speed, durability, temperature of heat vision and cold breath, so on and so forth, are also very similar to Z-Fighters in that he can control them. But to what extent? Unless sun-dipped, Superman is nowhere near their levels.

1.If someone can move a planet, then his punches has to be close to planet busting.
2.He still in morals is in character. Superman is out of character here. Normally Superman wouldn't use that great strength or speed.
3.Vegeta isn't RKT in any mean. Nor Superboy Prime. He simply isn't durable enough to take Supe's punches. Of course until You will show me him taking some punches from people as strong as Superman. Problem is that in DBZ there is no one as strong physically as Superman and energy projection =/= physical strength.
ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#77  Edited By ComicStooge

How exactly is DBZ still so popular? Just purely out of interest.

Avatar image for rudebomberboy01
RudeBomberBoy01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By RudeBomberBoy01

Yet he's been put down by less. The proxy moon that KO'd him comes to mind.

The moon was full of "unknown energy"

Superman did survive a star going supernova though(though ended up unconscious) which is more than what Goku can take.

Sylvain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By Sylvain

S

SSJLozza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By SSJLozza

Well given that that's SSJ3 Vegeta he outclasses Superman in every way. Horrifying curbstomp!

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By TifaLockhart

He also got KO'd by Apokolips and New Genesis colliding and Iirc when Dev-em destroyed the moon, Superman was KO'd. Then there was the time he was KO'd by a blast with the force of a million nukes. Superman, pre-Flashpoint, has never moved a planet under his own power with the exception of Pluto which is no longer a planet.

Avatar image for mypasswordis1234
mypasswordis1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By mypasswordis1234

Vegeta. Superman moves quick, has good reaction time, punch hard, but it's simply inferior to Vegeta. Superman doesn't move FTL, doesn't punch much harder if he punch harder, but Vegeta sure has the speed and strength to hit him, and according to Superman lowest feat, he KO'd by a moon. If someone can one-shot he other, that's Vegeta.

VeganDiet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By VeganDiet

A case could be made for Base form Vegeta taking it. Vegeta with access all the way to SSJ4 absolutely wrecks Superman.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By Pokergeist

@ComocYahweh said:

Show me feats of them blowing up planets? All they have done is stated it, and it might be true, but could they do it in an actual battle? Most likely not, I believe they could do it but it would require a long ass time to channel the power to do so and during that time they would've died 10000 times, so that cannot be used as a means to win the battle.

Final Flash would have if Vegeta didnt aim it right.

Skip to 4:00

Kid Buu Destroyed MANY Planets Effortlessly. Yet Vegeta match him for awhile as SS2.

Master Roshi and Piccolo destroyed the Moon and they were both way weaker in Ki power.

Vegetas Claim of Galick Gun.

Vegeta Blows up Planet. No effort.

Frieza Blows Up Namek (which is Larger than Earth) as well Sayain Homeworld.

Broly Destroys a Planet.

All cannon (but Broly) Showcase in the DBZ Universe Planet and Moon Busting is a casual Power to them.

Since no one gave ya proof there it is :)

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By Pokergeist

@BiteMe-Fanboy said:

@Dark Cloud™ said:

@Dark Cloud™ said:

@czarny_samael666 said:
@Dark Cloud™ said:
Based on?

Filler or not its Cannon as far the Show goes.

Dark Cloud™

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By Dark Cloud™
@czarny_samael666 said:
Why? He don't need to be planet buster, while he is thanks to this move with pulling a planet. Vegeta isn't  comparable to Supe's strength. Best strength feat I've seen in DBZ was Gokan lifting/holding a plane(when he was trying to be a hero). By that feat he had to be 100 tonner. Vegeta at the point was stonger physically then him, so he also was 100 tonner. Now, SSJ gives him 50 times greater strength.SSJ2 gives him 100 times greater strength and SSJ3 gives him 200 time greater strength IIRC. 
With that - Vegeta on SSJ is proved to be 5,000 tonner, SSJ2 - 10,000 and SSJ3 - 20,000. 
20,000 tonner doesn't have a chance with Superman. Look on battle between Gladiator and Wonder Man. WM is 2 or 3 times stronger than Vegeta and he get stomped by not bloodlusted Gladiator. Here Superman doesn't have morals. 
Yet, Vegeta can't be sure of taking out Superman, since Superman was able to survive (yes, he was KO) supernova, which is much greater force than planet busting energy projection attack.

1.If someone can move a planet, then his punches has to be close to planet busting. 2.He still in morals is in character. Superman is out of character here. Normally Superman wouldn't use that great strength or speed. 3.Vegeta isn't RKT in any mean. Nor Superboy Prime. He simply isn't durable enough to take Supe's punches. Of course until You will show me him taking some punches from people as strong as Superman. Problem is that in DBZ there is no one as strong physically as Superman and energy projection =/= physical strength.
If he doesn't need to be a planet buster, then he's not a planet buster. Superman never pulled a planet by himself, so that point is moot (you could comment on Superman, Wonder Woman and Martian Manhunter pulling the planet, with help by Green Lantern, but that's still moot as it wasn't just Superman alone -- this isn't SA Superman, don't bring him up). It does not matter how much either can bench, all those numbers mean nothing at this point. The main thing here is whether Superman can use pure raw power to destroy and planet, and if has, we'd like to see a scan of it. So dude, I'm telling you, give us scans. All I'm seeing so far is you spouting out some things and dodging posting scans. If you can't, give me the comics and pages, and I'll be more than happy to read 'em. But throw us a bone here.

I'm going to say this again and hopefully it gets through to you, bud. If Vegeta isn't sure his attacks/moves are going to work, Superman isn't sure he could one-shot Vegeta. Doesn't work that way. Superman would have an idea about how much force he'd punch with, but there's no way, in any shape or form, that he'd know just how durable Vegeta is. Or vice versa.

1. That's not always true. You can have the strength to move something large, but not have the strength to cut through it.
2. Vegeta is to morals what Barney the Dinosaur is to Adults.
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By czarny_samael666
@Dark Cloud™
He doesn't need to be planet buster, because Vegeta by physcial strength isn't even close to that level.  Even if Superman would pull just 1/1.000.000 of Earth - he would still be stronger than Vegeta. 
Scans of what? Destroying planet isn't the point. Point is that even by small fraction of strength needed to pull Earth, character that did it can one-shot Vegeta, since Vegeta never took such a great punch and survive. Energy projection doesn't count, since it is different kind of durability (which is proven by Vegeta's fight with Goku in S. Saga, since Vegeta already was planet buster, but much later was barely a 80 tonner.).
Morals matters, because Vegeta with morals will be overconfident.
Dark Cloud™

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By Dark Cloud™
@czarny_samael666 said:
@Dark Cloud™:  He doesn't need to be planet buster, because Vegeta by physcial strength isn't even close to that level.  Even if Superman would pull just 1/1.000.000 of Earth - he would still be stronger than Vegeta.  Scans of what? Destroying planet isn't the point. Point is that even by small fraction of strength needed to pull Earth, character that did it can one-shot Vegeta, since Vegeta never took such a great punch and survive. Energy projection doesn't count, since it is different kind of durability (which is proven by Vegeta's fight with Goku in S. Saga, since Vegeta already was planet buster, but much later was barely a 80 tonner.). Morals matters, because Vegeta with morals will be overconfident.
--facepalm--

Uh, yes, destroying a planet is the point.That's what I'm asking you to prove. Prove Superman can destroy a planet by himself with just raw power. If he can't, your posts mean nothing, and Superman loses this battle.
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By czarny_samael666
@Dark Cloud™ said:
@czarny_samael666 said:
@Dark Cloud™:  He doesn't need to be planet buster, because Vegeta by physcial strength isn't even close to that level.  Even if Superman would pull just 1/1.000.000 of Earth - he would still be stronger than Vegeta.  Scans of what? Destroying planet isn't the point. Point is that even by small fraction of strength needed to pull Earth, character that did it can one-shot Vegeta, since Vegeta never took such a great punch and survive. Energy projection doesn't count, since it is different kind of durability (which is proven by Vegeta's fight with Goku in S. Saga, since Vegeta already was planet buster, but much later was barely a 80 tonner.). Morals matters, because Vegeta with morals will be overconfident.
--facepalm--

Uh, yes, destroying a planet is the point.That's what I'm asking you to prove. Prove Superman can destroy a planet by himself with just raw power. If he can't, your posts mean nothing, and Superman loses this battle.
It would mean that only planet busters can win with Vegeta, which is tottally not true. You just need to be level above Vegeta in strength and have better speed. That is all. Since Vegeta was never close to liftinfg 100,000 tons, than anyone who ever was in clas 1,000,000 can do it. 
So, Superman being able to pull planet is levels above Vegeta, so he can one-shot him.
Dark Cloud™

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By Dark Cloud™
@czarny_samael666 said:
It would mean that only planet busters can win with Vegeta, which is tottally not true. You just need to be level above Vegeta in strength and have better speed. That is all. Since Vegeta was never close to liftinfg 100,000 tons, than anyone who ever was in clas 1,000,000 can do it.  So, Superman being able to pull planet is levels above Vegeta, so he can one-shot him.
I've asked you a 3rd time to post a scan of Superman destroying a planet with raw power. And for the 3rd time you've failed to do. Instead, you posted more nonsense. Hate to say, but you lost the debate. Vegeta beats Superman.
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By czarny_samael666
@Dark Cloud™ said:
@czarny_samael666 said:
It would mean that only planet busters can win with Vegeta, which is tottally not true. You just need to be level above Vegeta in strength and have better speed. That is all. Since Vegeta was never close to liftinfg 100,000 tons, than anyone who ever was in clas 1,000,000 can do it.  So, Superman being able to pull planet is levels above Vegeta, so he can one-shot him.
I've asked you a 3rd time to post a scan of Superman destroying a planet with raw power. And for the 3rd time you've failed to do. Instead, you posted more nonsense. Hate to say, but you lost the debate. Vegeta beats Superman.
What? That is a joke? Vegeta isn't close to planet busting level of strength, so his enemy don't need to be planet buster at all. 
So, what, if You would say that until Superman is star buster, than he won't win with  Vegeta? That is crazy. 
I am not going to post anything like that You, since it isn't needed at all.  You've seen Superman pulling planet or not? If You do, then You know that he is levels above Vegeta in strength, so he one-shots him.
Dark Cloud™

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By Dark Cloud™
@czarny_samael666 said:
What? That is a joke? Vegeta isn't close to planet busting level of strength, so his enemy don't need to be planet buster at all. 
So, what, if You would say that until Superman is star buster, than he won't win with  Vegeta? That is crazy. 
I am not going to post anything like that You, since it isn't needed at all.  You've seen Superman pulling planet or not? If You do, then You know that he is levels above Vegeta in strength, so he one-shots him.
Nope.

And...

You don't have any scans to prove Superman can bust a planet using raw power. Awesome.

Superman loses, pure and simple. The end.
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By czarny_samael666
@Dark Cloud™
Let get this straight: You belive that only planet busters can defeat Vegeta?
Dark Cloud™

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By Dark Cloud™
@czarny_samael666 said:
@Dark Cloud™:  Let get this straight: You belive that only planet busters can defeat Vegeta?
Of course not.

I asked you for scans of Superman busting a planet with his raw power.

You failed to provide any scan.

Superman loses.

As you claimed before, someone capable of pulling a planet should be able to destroy it, right?

Prove it.
OmegaDynasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By OmegaDynasty
@Dark Cloud™ said:
@czarny_samael666 said:
@Dark Cloud™:  Let get this straight: You belive that only planet busters can defeat Vegeta?
Of course not.  I asked you for scans of Superman busting a planet with his raw power.  You failed to provide any scan.  Superman loses.  As you claimed before, someone capable of pulling a planet should be able to destroy it, right?  Prove it.
There is this. Although it KO'ed him.  

Dark Cloud™

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By Dark Cloud™
@OmegaDynasty said:

Thanks. I appreciate the scan.

I don't know how that would help Superman, though.
OmegaDynasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By OmegaDynasty
@Dark Cloud™ said:

@OmegaDynasty said:

Thanks. I appreciate the scan.  I don't know how that would help Superman, though.
No problem. 
Although, just thinking with a bloodlusted Superman...there is the possibility of flying  Vegeta into the sun. Like with Prime. 
We all know what happens to DBZ characters in the sun... 

Dark Cloud™

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By Dark Cloud™
@OmegaDynasty said:
No problem. 
Although, just thinking with a bloodlusted Superman...there is the possibility of flying  Vegeta into the sun. Like with Prime. 
We all know what happens to DBZ characters in the sun...
I've only seen Broly and Cooler be thrown into the Sun. They died. But that was because they were shoved into the Sun by Kamehamehas that I want to say are hotter than the Sun.
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By czarny_samael666
@Dark Cloud™ said:
@czarny_samael666 said:
Of course not.  I asked you for scans of Superman busting a planet with his raw power.  You failed to provide any scan.  Superman loses.  As you claimed before, someone capable of pulling a planet should be able to destroy it, right?  Prove it.
Ok, then I misunderstood You:
Superman and WW pulling moon:
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/10/108927/2404091-superman_pulling_the_moon.jpg
Superman, WW and MM pulling the planet:
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/5/50965/947641-jla75p414hj_super.jpg
And Superman pulling the planet (Lantern si holding it from falling aparat):
http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/gladiator-vs-supermanread-op/583570/?page=18
Dark Cloud™

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By Dark Cloud™
@czarny_samael666 said:
Ok, then I misunderstood You: Superman and WW pulling moon: http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/10/108927/2404091-superman_pulling_the_moon.jpg Superman, WW and MM pulling the planet: http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/5/50965/947641-jla75p414hj_super.jpg And Superman pulling the planet (Lantern si holding it from falling aparat): http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/gladiator-vs-supermanread-op/583570/?page=18

Just of Superman, no one else. Omega gave me a scan, that's it.