This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by Nate8080 (57 posts) - - Show Bio

LoL this battle has been done a MILLION times I just wanna watch people fight over it more.

VEGETA

VS.

SHADOW

Shadow gets 7 chaos emeralds and can go super.

Vegeta can go SSJ4 if he wishes.

BTW I am comparing the Archie/Sonic X version of Shadow not the game version, which is underpowered.

I would appreciate if you gave a valid reason to go with your opinion.

The gates are open, let the battle of opinions begin!!!!

#2 Posted by XImpossibruX (5168 posts) - - Show Bio

Vegeta, done before to death,

#3 Posted by PokemonDefender (237 posts) - - Show Bio

I hate both of these characters, one's whiny and arrogant and the other is a emotionless rat with no personality other then folding his arms.

That being said, Vegeta wins hilariously. In the Saiyan Saga he tanked a planet busting kamehameha, and a spirit bomb and got back up. That was in Saiyan Saga, where his powerlevel was 18,000 max. I know powerlevels aren't to be scaled directly with numbers, but you get the point as Buu Saga Base Vegeta has a powerlevel in the millions.

He handles Shadow without much trouble.

#4 Posted by Nate8080 (57 posts) - - Show Bio

Oke Doke =) I was thinking about making it a requirement to have some knowledge of Archie Shadow's power before I posted this, but now I think I won't.

I'm enjoying watching the DBZ fans senslessly stampede into this thread :D Continue to give your opinions please.

#5 Posted by NeonGameWave (7686 posts) - - Show Bio

I love both of these characters, and it would be cool to see them battle one another. But as much as I am a fan of Shadow, Vegeta wins with no real trouble.

#6 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (15984 posts) - - Show Bio

@PokemonDefender said:

I hate both of these characters, one's whiny and arrogant and the other is a emotionless rat with no personality other then folding his arms.

And yet, you like mewtwo,,

I always liked shadow more, better back-story..

#7 Posted by PokemonDefender (237 posts) - - Show Bio

@Nate8080 said:

Oke Doke =) I was thinking about making it a requirement to have some knowledge of Archie Shadow's power before I posted this, but now I think I won't.

I'm enjoying watching the DBZ fans senslessly stampede into this thread :D Continue to give your opinions please.

What possible Archie feats can go by? Sonic fans love to bring up Hyper Knuckles and Super Sonic colliding and ripping reality, well guess what Shadow didn't do that.

I love you make it seem like DBZ fans are completely ignorant of Archie Shadow, but of course you obviously made this thread to be biased toward Shadow by your avatar, you aren't fooling anyone.

Obvious bait is obvious.

#8 Edited by Nate8080 (57 posts) - - Show Bio

@PokemonDefender: LOL I'm not taking a side cause I know I'll get raped by rabid fans. I just wanna watch all the rabid and ignorant fans fight each other.

Oh and fyi I just think I should pop this is, Scourge was a Multi-planetary/universe buster and Shadow defeated him single-handedly in Archie.

Keep this in mind when you post further. ;)

#9 Edited by Nate8080 (57 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh and 1 more thing, in Sonic X Knuckles punched the moon out of orbit with ease, and Shadow's strength is easily comparable to that of Knuckles. He almost always crushes knuckles in a fight. So that would put Shadow at least moon level striking/lifting strength. And his speed in base form already exceeds the speed of light. In super form, these powers increase a thousandfold.

Its fine if you say that Vegeta would win, thats your opinion and its not far off. But don't say Vegeta would CRUSH him with ease, thats just plain fan rage.

#10 Posted by JonSmith (3987 posts) - - Show Bio

This seems relevant.

#11 Posted by spawn_123 (1693 posts) - - Show Bio

Vegeta

#12 Edited by Nate8080 (57 posts) - - Show Bio

@JonSmith: Lol Ive seen that vid a hundred times. Is pretty accurate cept for a few minor things and 1 major problem.

They said that Shadow needs rings to hold his super form. According to the Sonic wiki, that is purely a "game mechanic to limit the amount of time players can retain the form" and Shadow can

hold the Super form outside of gameplay for a nigh limitless time. Vegeta however, can only hold SSJ2 for a few hours, maybe a day.

Thats why that video is innacurate and incorrect.

#13 Posted by zackattack529 (1404 posts) - - Show Bio

Shadow with 7 chaos emeralds? thene he is invinicble!?!

not to mention complete control over time and space.

Shadow stomps hard

#14 Posted by Nate8080 (57 posts) - - Show Bio

@zackattack529: I doubt he would ever get to super form, or that Vegeta would ever get to SSJ4.

Heres how I think it would play out:

Ready......FIGHT!!

(Shadow freezes Vegeta in time with chaos control before he can even begin to go SSJ, then rips him apart.)

Shadow wins by speed blitz.

(Waits for DBZ fans to attack)* =D

#15 Edited by UltimateHero0406 (2167 posts) - - Show Bio

Shadow can send him into a different dimension or the distant past with chaos control. Shadow via bfr.

@Nate8080: lol, I can't wait to see the rage! XD

#16 Posted by Deranged Midget (17599 posts) - - Show Bio

Please don't try to ignite flame wars.