Vegeta vs Piccolo (Equal Power Levels)

GothamCiti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By GothamCiti

Both are at a power level of 1,000,000,000.

Transformations or Weighted Clothing will not increase or decrease stats.

The fights are overall based on skill, strategy, and techniques.

Round 1: Friendly Sparring Match.

Round 2: World Martial Arts Tournament.

Round 3: To The Death.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Bats16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I have Piccolo 3rd behind Goku and Vegeta in the skill department among the Z Fighters so I have Vegeta taking a majority for all 3 scenarios.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b3daad020468
deactivated-5b3daad020468

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

R1 Vegeta

R2 Piccolo

R3 Piccolo

Both are similarly aggressive but Vegeta has more experience. In the end Piccolo's regen and techniques give him the advantage.

Avatar image for super_sayian_beyonder
Super_Sayian_Beyonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

1. Vegeta

2. Vegeta

3. Vegeta

Avatar image for super_saiyan_devil
Super_Saiyan_Devil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

With equal powers, I'm actually going with Piccolo. Regeneration is probably the biggest reason.

Keikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vegeta, every round.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

vegeta all rounds but in close battles

Masker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1- Piccolo

2- Piccolo

3- Piccolo

the reason is that Vegeta mainly relies on his raw power and talent when he fights... he's not a very "smart" fighter(he's just the aggressive type).

Piccolo is much more resourceful, he knows many attacks and more techniques for sure.

They are probably equally skilled or Vegeta is slightly better in martial arts.

However with equal power levels i can see Piccolo beating Vegeta every time... he's a better fighter overall.

NothingClever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is Vegeta even capable of a "friendly" sparring match? Lol.

I have to go with Piccolo. I'm pretty sure he has seen Vegeta fight a lot more than Vegeta has seen Piccolo fight. So Piccolo has more knowledge on what exactly he will be facing. It seems both are in character so Vegeta's typical arrogance is going to hurt him here. I could see Piccolo just trash talking Vegeta into making a mistake (head games).

Regeneration is definitely a major plus for Piccolo. Though I doubt Vegeta will give him time to regenerate...

Also, power level 1,000,000,000?! Piccolo is going to be all: "This is amazing I feel INCREDIBLE! Yes! Yes! Yes! I...Can....Win...I...Can....Do...This! I'm home, I'm alive! This is all a miracle! I'm AWAKE! I'm WIDE AWAKE!" x 1,000,000,000.

As long as Vegeta does not start whistling then Piccolo has this.

Avatar image for comicsrulebutdbzdoes2
ComicsrulebutDBZdoes2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

zaied

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vegeta wins all three.

Avatar image for justsomerandomkid
JustSomeRandomKid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vegeta

Vegeta

Vegeta.

The skill order in DBZ is Goku>Vegeta>>Piccolo. It could be argued thats Vegeta is better then Goku as well but thats another story.

thestarguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#13  Edited By thestarguy

I also agree that I'm not even sure that Vegeta is capable of a "friendly" battle.....his pride and sheer competitiveness doesn't allow him to lose at anything. Having said that, I think that he has the better battle instincts during the heat of battle, but Piccolo is the better strategic planner. During the Namek saga, Vegeta only lost when someone was actually stronger, or if he grossly underestimated his opponent. I could see him being surprised by an equally powered Piccolo, and regeneration is a serious advantage for Piccolo if the fight has rules or goes long enough. Piccolo is also smart enough to use Vegeta's pride & arrogance against him. But Vegeta won't hesitate in a death match, while Piccolo just might. So,

1) Piccolo

2) Piccolo or draw

3) Vegeta

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You can't just "depower" a Dragon Ball character and try to measure their skill. That's like if I made a thread "depowering" Karate Kid and pitting him against Batman "in a test of pure skill." It doesn't work, because the entire POINT is that Karate Kid is just so skilled he gains superhuman abilities. Same thing with Dragon Ball but to an even larger scale, if two characters have equal battle powers than they're equal, nothing else to say about it. I GUESS Vegeta might end up outsmarting Piccolo, since battle power or no he's always been the best strategist, but if you wanna talk about actual martial arts, the given scenario makes them equals.

GothamCiti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By GothamCiti

@nickzambuto:

I understand that even power levels in DBZ can literally go either way, but certain fighters have certain attacks, abilities, or battle mindset that can make a difference to their advantage.

Gohan was far stronger than any of the human Z-fighters in the Buu Saga but was rusty in terms of fighting and even the likes of Tien could probably beat him without an unfair gap. Burter and Buuhan could have have equal power levels, but Buuhan will most probably win due to his superior regeneration and more versatile attacks etc.

And they're not depowered in the sense that they can still use their signature moves, ki attacks, and flight. This thread was pretty much to see who's the better strategist and/or who has superior techniques + abilities.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gothamciti: Agreed, in terms of unique techniques and strategy power levels don't come into play. I was speaking from a martial arts perspective since that seemed to be what everyone was focusing on.

SolarPowered

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

R1 Vegeta

R2 Piccolo

R3 Piccolo

Both are similarly aggressive but Vegeta has more experience. In the end Piccolo's regen and techniques give him the advantage.

With equal powers, I'm actually going with Piccolo. Regeneration is probably the biggest reason.

Lucano

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aliens like Vegeta that before the Saiyan Saga has never had contact with Earth civilization before is an expert in "martial arts"... Piccolo spent his life on Earth, like Goku so, alright... One of the many reasons I can no longer watch/read anything DB.

Anyway Piccolo all rounds, he is smarter and has crazy regen. Probably more skilled too.

GothamCiti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

Amendment50

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Piccolo all rounds.

ScouterV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I see it more...

1. Piccolo

2. Vegeta

3. Piccolo

Avatar image for precrisisbardock
PreCrisisBardock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vegeta all rounds.

Marshall_Long

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1.Vegeta

2.Piccolo

3.Piccolo

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dragon Ball doesn't do things at a larger scale than Karate Kid.

Avatar image for travistouchdown
TravisTouchdown

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Piccolo wins the majority

nishi99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By nishi99

Piccolo is more versatile, he can make clones, regenerate and pierce opponents with Special Beam Cannon.

JuzaCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nishi99 said:

Piccolo is more versatile, he can make clones, regenerate and pierce opponents with Special Beam Cannon.

Vegeta saiyan physiology is superior to nameks and is known for being hard to kill in DBZ.

Vegeta has a even more powerful piercing attack than special beam cannon

No Caption Provided

VashtaNerada88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Id think Piccolo all rounds He is the reincarnation of Demon King Piccolo, so he has all of his memories/knowledge of his "father". Vegeta may have 1st class training but he is far younger and far less wise.(assuming this is EoS Piccolo and their PL is equalized) And Nemekians do have the one up with their regeneration and ability to extend his reach.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vashtanerada88: Piccolo also has all the knowledge and experience of Nail and Kami as well as King Piccolo. But I still think Vegeta wins.

VashtaNerada88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By VashtaNerada88

@nickzambuto: Yes, but for what reason? Other than him being more accustomed to having/using vast pools of power, Vegta doesn't really measure up to Piccolo's tenacious willpower and almost quite literally, endless training. Where as most of the other Z fighters have more social life's/relationships, Piccolo remains constant and focused on perfection to the point of removing himself from all distractions so that he may focus solely on his tactics & fortitude.(with the partial exception Gohan)

nishi99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for midnightdragon18
midnightdragon18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vegeta every round

During the android saga all piccolo did was wank vegeta

Ohh vegeta is a combat genius

Oh vegeta is so powerful blah blah blah

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If they are equal than it comes down to special abilities.

An advantage of names is that they can change their density and size in addition regrow limbs. A saiyan doesn't have these abilities.

A saiyan advantage would be that they get powerful quicker after a batlle, it's like they level up and gain more xp.

I would say piccolo anatomy gives him an advantage.

JuzaCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vegeta every round

During the android saga all piccolo did was wank vegeta

Ohh vegeta is a combat genius

Oh vegeta is so powerful blah blah blah

LMAO exactly

JuzaCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickzambuto: Yes, but for what reason? Other than him being more accustomed to having/using vast pools of power, Vegta doesn't really measure up to Piccolo's tenacious willpower and almost quite literally, endless training. Where as most of the other Z fighters have more social life's/relationships, Piccolo remains constant and focused on perfection to the point of removing himself from all distractions so that he may focus solely on his tactics & fortitude.(with the partial exception Gohan)

What? Are you saying piccolo has more willpower and trains more than than vegeta? Are you serious?

Vegeta character revolves around his willpower and constant non stop training. All the multiple times throughout the series vegeta has been mentioned as hard to kill and fights on to the last breath.Know what piccolo was doing while vegeta was training with whis? babysitting Pan.

All piccolo did during android saga was talk about how vegeta was a combat genius etc etc

ValarMelkor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vegeta all rounds.

Avatar image for midnightdragon18
midnightdragon18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

VashtaNerada88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@juzacloud: How long did Vegeta train for with whis? cause IIRC half of the Dragon Ball series revolved around Jr(piccolo) training for fighting goku which was at least a decades time and at that point he already had the entire life's knowledge of Demon King Piccolo under his belt... Then he has the lifetime of training that Nail had undergone, who was planet Nameks most skilled fighter. Plus the knowledge he gained after fusing with Kami. I just feel Piccolo has more combined knowledge/experience considering his fusions and the fact that he is the reincarnation of DK piccolo. just my opinion

USSJ3071

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

piccolo easily outsmarts the hotheaded prince

Avatar image for powerfulavenger
powerfulavenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for powerfulavenger
powerfulavenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loading Video...

Iron_Hand_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-60e83b05b2e4d
deactivated-60e83b05b2e4d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If vegeta acts cocky and underestimate piccolo piccolo will win but if he is serious then it can go either way