Vegeta vs Flash

• 128 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

xeon1cs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101  Edited By xeon1cs

@mypasswordis1234 said:

@ComicStooge: "took out a martian" So what??? You said that if it would mean some big thing. He survived and a martian is not saiyan. 1 IMP is as strong as a white dwarf planet...weight? Explode? I forgot exactly, but either way inferior to even Freeza's durability.

Also Superman KO'd by a moon bust.

What does Superman have to do with anything? He was also KO'd by flying FTL headfirst into a moon. How is that remotely relevant to what Wally is capable of?

Also trying to lowball Superman, who is superior to Vegeta in terms of physical durability is just pointless.

Hksaru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#102  Edited By Hksaru

@xeon1cs said:

@Hksaru said:

@TheCerealKillz said:

@Hksaru said:

Vegeta is faster than Flash. He is also infinitely more powerful, durable, versatile, and intelligent even if he may let his emotions rule him for the most part.

1) No. Vegeta is a thousand times SLOWER than he is.

2) Vegeta has all his speed stolen, rendering him useless, and then punched a millions times before he can blink.

It was evident that Goku was FTL on Namek before even going Super Saiyan the first time, and as a note combat speed is much faster than travel speed in DBZ, apart from comics. Take for instance When Jayce and Burter (lightspeeder or close to it) both threw countless shots at Goku while he stood still, seemingly unmoving. He was dodging FTL and completely out of their league. Also of note is when Wonder Woman, Superman and Batman were discussing their own abilities, and Bats and WW agreed that WW is the quicker fighter than Superman, despite his superspeed.

Wally's speed steal wouldn't affect Vegeta's ki either, allowing him to still utilize his energy attacks albeit without focusing them by raising his hands and whatnot. Kind of like when Havoc releases his energy through all directions. Vegeta has the reaction time, combat speed and durability to bring down Flash either way before Flash can bring him down:

With speed steal, Wally would be dealing with a timebomb. Throw a million punches before Vegeta can blink? Most probably, but not before he can think. The amount of punches Flash could get in before Vegeta reacts to it and proceeds to vaporize everything in the vicinity would not be enough to KO him or ev. Flash would be driven away from the vicinity of Vegeta by the omnidirectional blast, if he reacts to it. He can then play patty cake with the Vegeta statue and piss him off enough that he finally just blows up the planet by accident, or I'm guessing that while Wally evades the omnidirectional energy blasts he would lose control over Vegeta, effectively freeing him from the speed steal.

When not utilizing speed steal, Wally stands no chance. If I'm not mistaken Superman is almost a match for Flash in combat speed and Superman is in fact on par with only pre-Namek Kaio-ken Goku, not SSJ1 or anything above.

Why do people not understand how powerful Saiyans are? A single thought, a single fraction of a nanosecond and they can release enough energy to destroy galaxies. Super Saiyans take on cosmic entities. If Flash is too fast for any being to physically keep up with; fine. But that's not all that matters in a battle.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ihO-qB5CyBs

Overcoming the most powerful sorcerer in the universe through pure will. As the saying goes, it's not the biggest dog in the fight, but the biggest fight in the dog. Well I'm afraid Vegeta is the biggest dog in this case and no one in existence has more fight than he.

1. Do you just not understand how Speed Steal works? It's not some magical thing he has to be mentally aware of at all times. He takes your speed, it's over. He doesn't need to be aware of you past that point. Once it's gone, it's gone. He has literally turned people into statues. I don't know why people have this idea that he has to focus on you to make sure you don't go anywhere. He literally drains the kinetic energy from him, and walks away. He doesn't need to touch you to do it either.

2. Even without speed steal, Wally is still significantly faster than Vegeta, and is more than capable of KOing Vegeta with IMPs.

3. Also no, Superman is not near Flash in terms of combat/reaction speed.

4. Jesus, not this again. Saiyans are not galaxy busters.

Wally simply has a far better powerset to deal with characters like Kryptonians and even Saiyans. Possessing practically unlimited control over kinetic energy puts you pretty high on the list. Wally also hits harder than Superman.

1. Well, yes, I don't understand a lot of anything Flash does and that goes for everyone including his creators. I don't quite understand how stealing one's kinetic energy could be permanent or even long-lasting because scientifically that doesn't make any sense. I'm also aware that the Speed Force is inherently enigmatic and could have effects as unreal as magic, which it evidently has proven.

2. Now here's something that can be debated. I'm too lazy to back up anything with scans or whatever, but my personal opinion would be that Flash would hit quite hard, and he would get in a significant amount leaving Vegeta bruised and bloody, but also that Vegeta is capable of hitting and would tag Flash, and that he hits much harder, and if he were capable of tagging Flash with a good energy blast it would KO.

3. Well shiet

4. Bardock/Vegeta bloodlines clearly are, the rest however are most certainly not even planet busters

xeon1cs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103  Edited By xeon1cs

@Hksaru: 1. Speed Force. There's really no need to think about it. It just does it.

2. Unlikely that Vegeta hits harder than Superman/Flash. He also has to deal with Wally's intangibility, punching through him would do more harm than good. Wally should be able to outrun whatever he throws. We have no quantifiable reaction level for Vegeta as far as I know, or any DBZ character for that matter. Regardless, there's really no reason to believe he can keep up with Flash.

3. Superman is usually around nanosecond reaction speed, and struggles to keep up with Wally, while Wally casually runs. Flash is also at the picosecond+ level for reaction speed.

4. Zero evidence of Goku/Vegeta being galaxy busters. Casual planet busters at best.

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#104  Edited By ComicStooge

@mypasswordis1234 said:

@ComicStooge: "took out a martian" So what??? You said that if it would mean some big thing. He survived and a martian is not saiyan. 1 IMP is as strong as a white dwarf planet...weight? Explode? I forgot exactly, but either way inferior to even Freeza's durability.

You're right, a Martian is not a Saiyan, Martians are more durable, strogner, have telepathy, shape shifting abilities. If 1 IMP won't take him out, a few thousand will.

Avatar image for mypasswordis1234
mypasswordis1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xeon1cs said:

@mypasswordis1234 said:

@xeon1cs: 1 I don't know how SS works. An another thread, everybody says that Odin would kill XY team(including Flash) without effort. So how doesn't work it on everybody? Also how much time need Flash to steal speed? Are there any info about that?

Because the only way he could win if he would steal his speed, less than 0.1 sec. Vegeta also MFTL, it's not like he is a brick compared to Flash. If Flash won't run away, he could manage to hit him or blow away the road under him.

The imp is weak for Vegeta who has planet+++ durability. Those who say "imp and vegeta dies" clearly don't know what are they talking about.

1. That's Odin. A Skyfather, galaxy-buster. An entirely different scenario. He can do it instantly. It doesn't work on some people, because plot, which is ignored here. No one in their right mind is going to claim Wally can beat Odin. He has limits, he's just not going to hit those limits against a character like Vegeta, who is in fact a brick compared to him.

2. Vegeta isn't even remotely as fast as Flash, there's really not debating that.

3. A fist that was stated to have the force of an exploding white dwarf star is weak? Against physical attacks, DBZ characters don't really show planet buster-level durability. Against Ki? Sure. Regardless, an IMP would KO Vegeta quite easily, and he is capable of throwing out multiple IMPs.

1. Why? When did Odin busted a galaxy in his regular size instantly? And when did he show any speed that comparable to Flash? Especially to his "almost-instant" speed steal. No on claim that because he is skyfather. But debates work by feat show or logical arguments and the authoritarian-argument is a logical fallacy. When it didn't work on someones, didn't give the writers any explanation(in the story)?

2. I really won't debating that when you call an MFTL character a brick.

3. They are powered up by ki, that's their durability and speed and strength. The bolded part is... absolute wrong. You should watch or rewatch the series. Freeza was half-dead when the planet namek exploded and he survived.

mypasswordis1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xeon1cs said:

@mypasswordis1234 said:

What does Superman have to do with anything? He was also KO'd by flying FTL headfirst into a moon. How is that remotely relevant to what Wally is capable of?

Also trying to lowball Superman, who is superior to Vegeta in terms of physical durability is just pointless.

He said that "wow that's took out a martian who is as though as Superman" That's how it's relevant. And superman KO'd by moonbust. I mean, not fully relevant in this debate, I just said as a fact.

I am not lowballing my favorite comic character, but it's happened.

xeon1cs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107  Edited By xeon1cs

@mypasswordis1234 said:

@xeon1cs said:

@mypasswordis1234 said:

@xeon1cs: 1 I don't know how SS works. An another thread, everybody says that Odin would kill XY team(including Flash) without effort. So how doesn't work it on everybody? Also how much time need Flash to steal speed? Are there any info about that?

Because the only way he could win if he would steal his speed, less than 0.1 sec. Vegeta also MFTL, it's not like he is a brick compared to Flash. If Flash won't run away, he could manage to hit him or blow away the road under him.

The imp is weak for Vegeta who has planet+++ durability. Those who say "imp and vegeta dies" clearly don't know what are they talking about.

1. That's Odin. A Skyfather, galaxy-buster. An entirely different scenario. He can do it instantly. It doesn't work on some people, because plot, which is ignored here. No one in their right mind is going to claim Wally can beat Odin. He has limits, he's just not going to hit those limits against a character like Vegeta, who is in fact a brick compared to him.

2. Vegeta isn't even remotely as fast as Flash, there's really not debating that.

3. A fist that was stated to have the force of an exploding white dwarf star is weak? Against physical attacks, DBZ characters don't really show planet buster-level durability. Against Ki? Sure. Regardless, an IMP would KO Vegeta quite easily, and he is capable of throwing out multiple IMPs.

1. Why? When did Odin busted a galaxy in his regular size instantly? And when did he show any speed that comparable to Flash? Especially to his "almost-instant" speed steal. No on claim that because he is skyfather. But debates work by feat show or logical arguments and the authoritarian-argument is a logical fallacy. When it didn't work on someones, didn't give the writers any explanation(in the story)?

3. They are powered up by ki, that's their durability and speed and strength. The bolded part is... absolute wrong. You should watch or rewatch the series. Freeza was half-dead when the planet namek exploded and he survived.

I stated they don't show planet-buster level durability against PHYSICAL attacks. We know for a fact Goku is not physically superior to characters like Superman. I am not questioning their ability to survive actual planet busting attacks via Ki. Punches and kicks, while perhaps empowered by some level of Ki, are not planet busting punches and kicks.

If you really have to ask about why Wally can't beat Odin, then I don't know what to tell you. The answer as to why he shouldn't beat him, is pretty clear.

Vegeta is not MFTL. Where are you even getting this from?

Vegeta is a brick. For the same reasons Superman is a brick.

mypasswordis1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ComicStooge said:

@mypasswordis1234 said:

You're right, a Martian is not a Saiyan, Martians are more durable, strogner, have telepathy, shape shifting abilities. If 1 IMP won't take him out, a few thousand will.

You must be trolling. I don't have the mind-durability to explain you again when you could read and understand if you would. But about the "few thousand will" is wrong, his regular hit isn't IMP.

xeon1cs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By xeon1cs

@mypasswordis1234: His hits turn into IMPs when he accelerates FTL. Hence why he stated he could throw thousands of them.

Sethlol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110  Edited By Sethlol

Flash.

mypasswordis1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xeon1cs said:

@mypasswordis1234 said:

@xeon1cs said:

@mypasswordis1234 said:

I stated they don't show planet-buster level durability against PHYSICAL attacks. We know for a fact Goku is not physically superior to characters like Superman. I am not questioning their ability to survive actual planet busting attacks via Ki. Punches and kicks, while perhaps empowered by some level of Ki, are not planet busting punches and kicks.

If you really have to ask about why Wally can't beat Odin, then I don't know what to tell you. The answer as to why he shouldn't beat him, is pretty clear.

Vegeta is not MFTL. Where are you even getting this from?

Vegeta is a brick. For the same reasons Superman is a brick.

Physical attack? What do you call a planet exploding??? That's physical. After that Trunks sliced Freeza easily, but couldn't do the same with Goku, he concentrated some ki into his finger. DBZ=KI, we cannot talk about pure physical ki-less fight.

Yes pretty clear. Because Odin is more popular.

They were FTL far before they went into SSJ.

mypasswordis1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xeon1cs said:

@mypasswordis1234: His hits turn into IMPs when he accelerates FTL. Hence why he stated he could throw thousands of them.

Because he was seemed so slow to him. A hyperbole, I think. Or thousands of punches, but not thousands of IMP.

xeon1cs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113  Edited By xeon1cs

@mypasswordis1234: 1. Goku concentrated the Ki into his finger. Something that has, to my knowledge, never been displayed in actual, on the fly, combat. Frieza barely lived. Goku died to Cell exploding. DBZ characters do not throw out punches and kicks that shatter planets. Why you're even attempting to suggest this is beyond me. Saiyans have less than Kryptonian level durability, and have yet to take hits from a character with the striking power of Superman, let alone Flash.

2. Or you know, one character is vastly more powerful than the other. But I guess whatever floats your boat.

3. Simple, show me scans of Vegeta moving even remotely as fast as Wally, and we'll call it a day.

mypasswordis1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xeon1cs said:

@mypasswordis1234: 1. Goku concentrated the Ki into his finger. Something that has, to my knowledge, never been displayed in actual, on the fly, combat. Frieza barely lived. Goku died to Cell exploding. DBZ characters do not throw out punches and kicks that shatter planets. Why you're even attempting to suggest this is beyond me. Saiyans have less than Kryptonian level durability, and have yet to take hits from a character with the striking power of Superman, let alone Flash.

2. Or you know, one character is vastly more powerful than the other. But I guess whatever floats your boat.

3. Simple, show me scans of Vegeta moving even remotely as fast as Wally, and we'll call it a day.

1. You reached a point when I must write it down, If I could do that I would facepalming myself even with my foot. Ultrafacepalm. You said they never powered up in a battle. I link this video only because I like it. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_jrb0xac2XQ&feature=g-like

Guess what they did after that.

Goku died when Cell exploded. Let me guess this. Goku has then a dirtball durability? edit, I forget to say: Freeza barely lived because Goku beaten him, but still survived.

Not shatter planet, you surprised and can't believe it, yet you wrote that the IMP is as strong as an exploding white dwarf, while wasn't exploded anything by the IMP. It's a little self-contradict so it's enough for now to don't repeat myself again about the Ki-powered punches.

2. Yes, like Flash is a sick ant compared to Vegeta. But Flash is the fastest and he has hax ability. You just ignored that.

3. Maybe later, I going to sleep soon, but you can search Mortein's thread, or XimpossibruX's or forgot who's thread. There isn't a narrator who notice "and now, they went at the speed of light", so you have to try think/understand it. Muten Roshi's Kamehameha reached the moon in seconds, with PL 139. If you know a little about db, dbz you know what it's mean, if not, then search a little.

xeon1cs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115  Edited By xeon1cs

@mypasswordis1234 said:

@xeon1cs said:

1. You reached a point when I must write it down, If I could do that I would facepalming myself even with my foot. Ultrafacepalm. You said they never powered up in a battle. I link this video only because I like it. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_jrb0xac2XQ&feature=g-like

Goku died when Cell exploded. Let me guess this. Goku has then a dirtball durability? edit, I forget to say: Freeza barely lived because Goku beaten him, but still survived.

Not shatter planet, you surprised and can't believe it, yet you wrote that the IMP is as strong as an exploding white dwarf, while wasn't exploded anything by the IMP. It's a little self-contradict so it's enough for now to don't repeat myself again about the Ki-powered punches.

2. Yes, like Flash is a sick ant compared to Vegeta. But Flash is the fastest and he has hax ability. You just ignored that.

3. Maybe later, I going to sleep soon, but you can search Mortein's thread, or XimpossibruX's or forgot who's thread. There isn't a narrator who notice "and now, they went at the speed of light", so you have to try think/understand it. Muten Roshi's Kamehameha reached the moon in seconds, with PL 139. If you know a little about db, dbz you know what it's mean, if not, then search a little.

1. Do you even read what people actually type? Nowhere did I state they don't power-up. What Goku did against Trunks was different from simply powering up. Cell blew up to destroy Earth. Goku teleported him away and died in the explosion. The IMP doesn't destroy everything, because that's how the Speed Force functions.

.2 Flash hits harder, and is vastly faster than Vegeta. This really isn't that hard of a concept...is it? If you just want to ignore how character mechanics work, then I guess we're done here.

3. Congratulations. Moving at the speed of light, is not the same as moving massively FTL. Attacks don't translate into character movement. Piccolo blew up the moon in a second, but Raditz wasn't FTL when he dodged it, that was a translation error. And in fact, nowhere in the original manga does it ever state that Raditz is FTL. Goku wasn't FTL on the way through Snake Way to King Kais, or even on his way back. There is also practically no formula for determining how powerful someone becomes with 'x' powerlevel, compared to someone with 'y' powerful.

RumbleMan_Exe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116  Edited By RumbleMan_Exe

Flash

I am unsure of DBZ being FTL, sure they have dodge beams before but they are made from 'ki' (do they share same properties as light?)

any calculations?

mypasswordis1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xeon1cs said:

@mypasswordis1234 said:

@xeon1cs said:

1. Do you even read what people actually type? Nowhere did I state they don't power-up. What Goku did against Trunks was different from simply powering up. Cell blew up to destroy Earth. Goku teleported him away and died in the explosion. The IMP doesn't destroy everything, because that's how the Speed Force functions.

.2 Flash hits harder, and is vastly faster than Vegeta. This really isn't that hard of a concept...is it? If you just want to ignore how character mechanics work, then I guess we're done here.

3. Congratulations. Moving at the speed of light, is not the same as moving massively FTL. Attacks don't translate into character movement. Piccolo blew up the moon in a second, but Raditz wasn't FTL when he dodged it, that was a translation error. And in fact, nowhere in the original manga does it ever state that Raditz is FTL. Goku wasn't FTL on the way through Snake Way to King Kais, or even on his way back. There is also practically no formula for determining how powerful someone becomes with 'x' powerlevel, compared to someone with 'y' powerful.

1. Different in what? You didn't say. And cannot say because that was powering up too. Only he concentrated more into his finger. Cell blow up to destroy Earth, and from what do you think that was as strong as an exploding Earth? (nothing) And that's how the ki force function too!

2. Flash is a human. As I said, he is fast and has hax abilities. You can't refute these the fact, because it's fact. Just ignoring it again. Also I just bring it up as an example, yet you comparing Vegeta to Flash when I said about Odin and Flash.

3. Congratulation you showing that you know nothing about db and dbz. Roshi's kamehameha was when Goku was kid. They are gotten incredible more powerful. Also that piss me off when someone think everybody watch that bullshit english dub. I didn't, and you just have to use your common sense if you have. They start move fast and getting slower, opposite as Superman get slower and getting faster. No need to formula when we know more ki/pl more strength, speed, durability, destructive ability.

Cybrilious4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118  Edited By Cybrilious4

Any Vegeta SSJ or above beats Wally, SSJ3 or above is a Curbestomps to being considered a mismatch.

BlackWind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119  Edited By BlackWind

@RumbleMan_Exe: Beams that are slow enough for normal humans to perceive and comment on.

xeon1cs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120  Edited By xeon1cs

@BlackWind: Bulma confirmed for being FTL. Yajirobi must be FTL as well.

RumbleMan_Exe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121  Edited By RumbleMan_Exe

@BlackWind said:

@RumbleMan_Exe: Beams that are slow enough for normal humans to perceive and comment on.

I wonder where they get FTL calcs from?

@xeon1cs: LEL

she can react to FTL

GunGunW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#122  Edited By GunGunW

@mypasswordis1234: You kinda are lowballing Superman because you're not taking into consideration the factors surrounding the event of the "moon bust that knocked him out"

1. He was going 99% the speed of light when he busted into it.

2. It was a planet sized moon

3. There's no proof that anyone in Dragon Ball Z can destroy anything just by ramming into them

4. Superman's power varies under the write, unlike DBZ inconsistencies make sense because it's not all written by the same person. sometimes he can bust through moons like they're absolutely nothing:

No Caption Provided

It's a good possibility the writer toned him down because it was in Justice League rather than his own solo series so he couldn't be the absolute best of the best. In Dragon Ball Z, towards the end Goku couldn't lift 40 tons without even going SSJ1. I remember that he has greater strength feats earlier in the series. But since DBZ fans refuse to acknowledge them, there's really no need to acknowledge low end Superman feats unless you add context to them. I just wanted to point those out, sorry for going off topic.

mypasswordis1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@GunGunW: I didn't read the comic by myself, so I didn't know the surrounding events.

1. The force is a force, and he still KO'd by it.

2. I didn't know.

3. That doesn't mean anything, they never tried.

4. Yes, but the newest Superman's powers are simiral, there isn't so much difference like pre and post crisis supe. There isn't any contradict yet, you showed that he fly through the moon, not KO'd, he busted a bigger object than moon, KO'd, he was on an exploding star, KO'd, but not died... If you show me not too old scan, where he wasn't KO'd by an Earth explode, then will be it contradict, but not now. DBZ's 40ton scene is a joke scene, and contradicted to previous events.

Perhaps the writer toned him down, but I think because to draw more page. Green lantern went out and put him in a better place, it isn't so heroic feat.

DeathUponAll

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why isn't this locked? It's against the rules.

INB4DLOK

Flash stomps BTW.

Avatar image for deactivated-63665f9fbd262
deactivated-63665f9fbd262

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulkage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why isn't this locked? It's against the rules.

INB4DLOK

Flash stomps BTW.

The mods haven't locked every old DBZ thread because no one's supposed to bump threads that are now illegal. So, you shouldn't do that thing you did.

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

Flash