Vegeta vs Flash

• 128 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

nishi99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By nishi99

vs

In Character

No Prep Time

Setting Hercule City

Bossmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Bossmonster

Flash before breakfast

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By renamed040924

If it's in character Vegeta can take it.

xeon1cs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By xeon1cs

Did you intend to use a picture of Wally? Or were you wanting this to be Barry?

Wally accelerates FTL and IMPs in character.

Barry West

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Barry West

FLash speedblitz Vegeta... tho if Vegeta manages just one KI blast... he wins because of his raw power. He could throw a multi planet attack to Flash.

kcaz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By kcaz

vegeta release an area wide ki blast

Avatar image for speedforcespider
SpeedForceSpider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By SpeedForceSpider

If its in character, Vegeta is gonna be extremely arrogant as always which will be his downfall.

Avatar image for the_mayhem_theory
The_Mayhem_Theory

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By The_Mayhem_Theory
That appears to be Vegeta from the 25th Budokai Tenkaiichi. He was nearing SSJ2 (before Babidi's Majin 'transformation'), which puts him at FLT speeds. This should be his win.
ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#9  Edited By ComicStooge

@The_Mayhem_Theory said:

That appears to be Vegeta from the 25th Budokai Tenkaiichi. He was nearing SSJ2 (before Babidi's Majin 'transformation'), which puts him at FLT speeds. This should be hiswin.

How? Flash's speed is so much faster then light it isn't funny. The guy's ridiculous.

RumbleMan_Exe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By RumbleMan_Exe

Flash

like dumping a baby into a dumpster

The_Mayhem_Theory

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ComicStooge said:

@The_Mayhem_Theory said:

That appears to be Vegeta from the 25th Budokai Tenkaiichi. He was nearing SSJ2 (before Babidi's Majin 'transformation'), which puts him at FLT speeds. This should be hiswin.

How? Flash's speed is so much faster then light it isn't funny. The guy's ridiculous.

How? As time progressed, Vegeta had trained for so long (mainly to overpower Goku, or to be as powerful as Goku). Goku was FTL before the Vegeta Saga, so it's safe to say that Vegeta is FTL considering his involvement. He kept up with Goku in both speed and combat. Now factor in his rejuvenations (healing), and his power-ups from those healings, his speed increased exponentially.
xeon1cs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By xeon1cs

@The_Mayhem_Theory: He's still not even remotely as fast as Flash. He's going to have trouble tagging Wally to begin with. And when Wally accelerates, it's pretty much over.

Also when has Vegeta consistently moved at FTL for more than a few seconds?

SpeedForceSpider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By SpeedForceSpider

@The_Mayhem_Theory said:

@ComicStooge said:

@The_Mayhem_Theory said:

How? As time progressed, Vegeta had trained for so long (mainly to overpower Goku, or to be as powerful as Goku). Goku was FTL before the Vegeta Saga, so it's safe to say that Vegeta is FTL considering his involvement. He kept up with Goku in both speed and combat. Now factor in his rejuvenations (healing), and his power-ups from those healings, his speed increased exponentially.

Since when? I call BS on that one.

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#14  Edited By ComicStooge

@The_Mayhem_Theory said:

@ComicStooge said:

@The_Mayhem_Theory said:

True, Vageta is powerful, but Flash is the most powerful human in the DCU (Pre-Flashpoint). He's literally outran death, can control kenetic energy from pretty much anything that moves, is capable of knocking out a being that has Kryptonian level durability in a single punch, can vibrate his molecules through solid objects ect, ect. He simply has too much going for him, to lose to Vegeta.

Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Dextersinister

The Flash wins, Saiyans have never been portrayed as being able think faster than the normal person more than likely they would probably be considered slow witted so at best the speed is in reflexes so the fight is over before Vegeta can form a thought in his head.

Billy Batson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#16  Edited By Billy Batson

The Flash.
BB

The_Mayhem_Theory

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xeon1cs said:

@The_Mayhem_Theory: He's still not even remotely as fast as Flash. He's going to have trouble tagging Wally to begin with. And when Wally accelerates, it's pretty much over.

He hasn't, and there doesn't need to be consistent feats in that respect. If he shows he is, for any amount of time, it still shows that he is. He's more of a brawler, get-in-and-taunt type of character. But he does have the power to become faster if needed.

@SpeedForceSpider said:
Goku was able to keep up with Raditz, who was stated to be FTL. When Goku was dead, and trained by King Kai, it's automatically assumed he became faster (should be a given).
The_Mayhem_Theory

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ComicStooge said:

@The_Mayhem_Theory said:

@ComicStooge said:

@The_Mayhem_Theory said:

True, Vageta is powerful, but Flash is the most powerful human in the DCU (Pre-Flashpoint). He's literally outran death, can control kenetic energy from pretty much anything that moves, is capable of knocking out a being that has Kryptonian level durability in a single punch, can vibrate his molecules through solid objects ect, ect. He simply has too much going for him, to lose to Vegeta.

Vegeta has too much going for him to lose to the Flash. He still wants another fight with Goku. Lol.
SpeedForceSpider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By SpeedForceSpider

@The_Mayhem_Theory said:

@xeon1cs said:

He hasn't, and there doesn't need to be consistent feats in that respect. If he shows he is, for any amount of time, it still shows that he is. He's more of a brawler, get-in-and-taunt type of character. But he does have the power to become faster if needed.

@SpeedForceSpider said:
Goku was able to keep up with Raditz, who was stated to be FTL. When Goku was dead, and trained by King Kai, it's automatically assumed he became faster (should be a given).

Raditz is not FTL that was a dub error. Now unless you have proof other than a silly hyperbole statement that is that.

The_Mayhem_Theory

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@SpeedForceSpider said:
Raditz is not FTL that was a dub error. Now unless you have proof other than a silly hyperbole statement that is that.
Please show me where it's explained that it was a dub error. Or is your own opinion?
SpeedForceSpider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By SpeedForceSpider

@The_Mayhem_Theory said:

@SpeedForceSpider said:
Please show me where it's explained that it was a dub error. Or is your own opinion?

Oh other than the fact it is not stated in the original manga gee I wonder? You still have yet to prove he is FTL and why Goku couldn't make it back to Earth in a timely fashion.

Le_Piaf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Le_Piaf

@Billy Batson said:

The Flash.
BB

Avatar image for thevoiceofreason
TheVoiceOfReason

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By TheVoiceOfReason

Flash

The_Mayhem_Theory

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@SpeedForceSpider said:

@The_Mayhem_Theory said:

@SpeedForceSpider said:

Oh other than the fact it is not stated in the original manga gee I wonder? You still have yet to prove he is FTL and why Goku couldn't make it back to Earth in a timely fashion.

Your sarcasm aside (unneeded, by the way), I've elaborated that pretty clearly. Raditz was FTL, therefore Goku is faster than light since his return. He was dead.
xeon1cs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By xeon1cs

@The_Mayhem_Theory: Even if he was dead. He wasn't FTL when he crossed Snake Way to King Kais. And he wasn't FTL on the way back either.

The_Mayhem_Theory

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xeon1cs said:

@The_Mayhem_Theory: Even if he was dead. He wasn't FTL when he crossed Snake Way to King Kais. And he wasn't FTL on the way back either.

I'm done for the night, but I'll make a coherent response to this when I'm more awake later.
SpeedForceSpider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By SpeedForceSpider

@The_Mayhem_Theory said:

@SpeedForceSpider said:

@The_Mayhem_Theory said:

@SpeedForceSpider said:

Your sarcasm aside (unneeded, by the way), I've elaborated that pretty clearly. Raditz was FTL, therefore Goku is faster than light since his return. He was dead.

I have yet to see scans of factual evidence behind your claims. I asked for evidence I am not going to simply take your word for it if that's what you think. You keep dodging the question and giving me claims. I literally sat there and proved Raditz was not FTL thanks to Goku not making it back to Earth before almost everyone was killed. Hell, Vegeta sat there for an hour and he was still too slow. Being dead in the DBZ universe doesn't magically take away FTL speed. If you don't want to seriously debate then fine, but this nonsense has to stop.

Sylvain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Sylvain

Flash

ximpossibrux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By ximpossibrux

@Sylvain said:

Flash

Avatar image for cerberusprime3k
CerberusPrime3k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By CerberusPrime3k

@The_Mayhem_Theory:

in the Japanese version he says "his speed it's unbelievable!"

skip to 4:48

AngryHulks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By AngryHulks

In earlier thread, someone had made a point that DBZ characters can move FTL because they dodged the energy blast. (Time it takes for a blast to reach the Moon)

But then during Thor vs Superman debates, another one made a point that dodging laser and what-is-suppose-to-be-light-speed projectiles is actually street levelers' feat.

solesamurai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By solesamurai

@SpeedForceSpider said:

@The_Mayhem_Theory said:

@SpeedForceSpider said:

@The_Mayhem_Theory said:

@SpeedForceSpider said:

I have yet to see scans of factual evidence behind your claims. I asked for evidence I am not going to simply take your word for it if that's what you think. You keep dodging the question and giving me claims. I literally sat there and proved Raditz was not FTL thanks to Goku not making it back to Earth before almost everyone was killed. Hell, Vegeta sat there for an hour and he was still too slow. Being dead in the DBZ universe doesn't magically take away FTL speed. If you don't want to seriously debate then fine, but this nonsense has to stop.

Goku rode the Nimbus cloud, to go fight vegeta he didn't even fly. Although I can agree goku was probably not light speed at that time, he wasn't until his fight with frieza IMO.

Lord_Johnathan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Lord_Johnathan

@nishi99 said:

vs

In Character

No Prep Time

Setting Hercule City

Wally steals all of Vegeta's speed and leaves him immobile for the rest of forever.

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By nickthedevil

@Lord_Johnathan said:

Wally steals all of Vegeta's speed and leaves him immobile for the rest of forever.

I like this answer.

ANOTHER

Count Bleck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Count Bleck

@nickthedevil said:

@Lord_Johnathan said:

I like this answer.

ANOTHER

Wally throws enough IMPs in a single second to account for each and every single atom making up Vegeta's body?

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By nickthedevil

@Count Bleck said:

@nickthedevil said:

@Lord_Johnathan said:

I like this answer.

ANOTHER

Wally throws enough IMPs in a single second to account for each and every single atom making up Vegeta's body?

Even BETTER!

xxxddd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

#37  Edited By xxxddd

@Billy Batson said:

The Flash.
BB

Avatar image for trueilluminatus
TrueIlluminatus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By TrueIlluminatus

@nickthedevil: Bit of confirmation bias, eh?

The_Mayhem_Theory

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@SpeedForceSpider said:

I have yet to see scans of factual evidence behind your claims. I asked for evidence I am not going to simply take your word for it if that's what you think. You keep dodging the question and giving me claims. Iliterally sat there and proved Raditz was not FTL thanks to Goku not making it back to Earth before almost everyone was killed. Hell, Vegeta sat there for an hour and he was still too slow. Being dead in the DBZ universe doesn't magically take away FTL speed. If you don't want to seriously debate then fine, but this nonsense has to stop.
Okay. One, I'm not "dodging" anything, it's just taking me a while to find what I need. You asked for evidence, I'm working on that evidence for you. Second, you made a statement that it was a dub error, and when asked to show me where it says it's a dub error, you've "dodged" it. I believe that sort of statement trumps my need to find you evidence that it wasn't. So don't give me this "I'm right, you're wrong" attitude, it's a false sense of entitlement and downright childish. Third, all you needed to do was show me what @CerberusPrime3k showed me (though he could have given me the Japanese version, which I preferred most). If this wasn't a "serious" debate, I wouldn't be replying to it. Grow up.

I'm still siding for Vegeta.
Avatar image for cerberusprime3k
CerberusPrime3k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By CerberusPrime3k

@The_Mayhem_Theory: Coudn't really find the ep subed on Youtube but heres a link to watch it subbed if you haven't seen it already.

http://www.nwanime.com/dragon-ball-z-episode-4/watch/c4d3c0861a46bd2dc52c/

its around 16:00 Piccolo says "H-He Avoided it! W-What kind of bastard is he, with such speed?"

Sherlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Sherlock

Vegeta literally has no chance here.If you can make a case for Superman beating him then Flash will trounce him badly.

BlackWind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By BlackWind

@SpeedForceSpider: I heard the same about it being a dub/translation mistake.

Bo88gdan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Bo88gdan

Flash

xeon1cs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By xeon1cs

@Lord_Johnathan said:

@nishi99 said:

vs

In Character

No Prep Time

Setting Hercule City

Not in character he isn't. Wally will IMP in character, that's it. Maybe Speed Force dump. He won't do to Vegeta what he did to Inertia. He only did that because Bart died.

Kratesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Kratesis

The Flash wins. IMP, Speed Steal are all to much for Vegeta.

Chevaliere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Chevaliere

The Flash has it. Even ki blasts are not fast enough to tag him.

Avatar image for imthedamnbatman
ImTheDamnBatman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By ImTheDamnBatman

Flash can take this one, via Speed Steal.

sync1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By sync1

Flash with absolute ease.

Avatar image for yourneighborhoodcomicgeek
YourNeighborhoodComicGeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 15

@nickzambuto said:

If it's in character Vegeta can take it.

This.

If not then the Saiyan Prince goes down hard.

Avatar image for simon_the_digger
Simon_the_digger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Simon_the_digger

Flash wins easily