This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by BloodsunX (618 posts) - - Show Bio
vs

Rules:

This is H2H combat Only. Vegeta reduces his power level to be on par with that as Batman

Morals Are On

No Prep

Battle is in Gotham

#2 Posted by GrandSymbiote94 (11663 posts) - - Show Bio

@BloodsunX said:

Rules:

This is H2H combat Only. Vegeta reduces his power level to be on par with that as Batman

Morals Are On

No Prep

Battle is in Gotham

Phew.

#3 Posted by madrid_san (1805 posts) - - Show Bio

Still Vegeta.

#4 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (17843 posts) - - Show Bio

@GrandSymbiote94 said:

@BloodsunX said:

Rules:

Morals Are On

No Prep

Battle is in Gotham

Phew.

Exactly..

@madrid_san said:

Still Vegeta.

#5 Posted by Lvenger (20254 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh great a flood of anime vs comic battles. Just what the site needs

#6 Posted by GrandSymbiote94 (11663 posts) - - Show Bio

@Lvenger said:

Oh great a flood of anime vs comic battles. Just what the site needs

Once everyone gets used too it, people will slow down. Also I find ourselves flooded by mostly NFL threads.

#7 Posted by GhostRider2 (3327 posts) - - Show Bio

@madrid_san said:

Still Vegeta.

I agree.

#8 Posted by Raizex (354 posts) - - Show Bio

Even if Vegeta reduces his power level, his speed is still overwhelming for Batman. Vegeta takes this.

#9 Posted by GodOfMischief (641 posts) - - Show Bio

What's with all these Vegeta threads lately? But still Vegeta wins.

#10 Edited by HBKTimHBK (5242 posts) - - Show Bio

Last I checked, anime vs. comic was against the rules.

EDIT: Eh, I'm only behind by like a day.

Vegeta wins.

#11 Posted by NeonGameWave (7794 posts) - - Show Bio

Vegeta beats The Dark Knight.

#12 Posted by PlasticBag (1222 posts) - - Show Bio

Vegeta wins.

#13 Posted by Jayfournines (4024 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman CURBSTOMPS Vegeta

#14 Edited by Dark Cloud™ (2176 posts) - - Show Bio
@Jayfournines said:

Batman CURBSTOMPS Vegeta

No he doesn't. Vegeta is leagues above Batman in combat. Last I checked, Batman has only fought opponents whose fighting styles were based on Earth, not all around the Universe as Vegeta has literally fought hundreds of races during his tenure.

And even then, Vegeta lowering his power level to be on par with Batman doesn't negate the fact that Vegeta still is more durable, faster, and stronger. These are things to factor into Vegeta's fighting. Batman's pressure point attacks won't work, at all, nor will any of his other tactics.
#15 Posted by mypasswordis1234 (1106 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jayfournines said:

Batman CURBSTOMPS Vegeta

Yeah, and then Vegeta ask him "Is that all you can?"

#16 Posted by Jayfournines (4024 posts) - - Show Bio

@Dark Cloud™ said:

@Jayfournines said:

Batman CURBSTOMPS Vegeta

No he doesn't. Vegeta is leagues above Batman in combat. Last I checked, Batman has only fought opponents whose fighting styles were based on Earth, not all around the Universe as Vegeta has literally fought hundreds of races during his tenure. And even then, Vegeta lowering his power level to be on par with Batman doesn't negate the fact that Vegeta still is more durable, faster, and stronger. These are things to factor into Vegeta's fighting. Batman's pressure point attacks won't work, at all, nor will any of his other tactics.

OP saying This is H2H combat Only. Vegeta reduces his power level to be on par with that as Batman

Made me assume that Vegeta's power will be on Par with Batman, meaning strength, speed, durability, reaction time etc etc, which would pit them in a straight up skill battle without any advantage to one or the other...or is that not the case?

As for Vegeta fighting creatures from all over the universe? True, but all of them were humanoid-looking, meaning they (or most) have two arms and two legs, and there is a limited amount of moves you can pull off with two arms and two legs; besides, none of them fight any differently, Vegeta's martial art style consists of kicks and punches as fast and hard as he can and relying on his ki to decimate his enemies; besides, it doesn't matter how many styles he knows.

However, I do concede that if they are not equal on all physical aspects...yes, Batman would lose.

#17 Posted by dccomicsrule2011 (25164 posts) - - Show Bio

Vegeta

#18 Posted by tshock (158 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jayfournines said:

@Dark Cloud™ said:

@Jayfournines said:

Batman CURBSTOMPS Vegeta

No he doesn't. Vegeta is leagues above Batman in combat. Last I checked, Batman has only fought opponents whose fighting styles were based on Earth, not all around the Universe as Vegeta has literally fought hundreds of races during his tenure. And even then, Vegeta lowering his power level to be on par with Batman doesn't negate the fact that Vegeta still is more durable, faster, and stronger. These are things to factor into Vegeta's fighting. Batman's pressure point attacks won't work, at all, nor will any of his other tactics.

OP saying This is H2H combat Only. Vegeta reduces his power level to be on par with that as Batman

Made me assume that Vegeta's power will be on Par with Batman, meaning strength, speed, durability, reaction time etc etc, which would pit them in a straight up skill battle without any advantage to one or the other...or is that not the case?

As for Vegeta fighting creatures from all over the universe? True, but all of them were humanoid-looking, meaning they (or most) have two arms and two legs, and there is a limited amount of moves you can pull off with two arms and two legs; besides, none of them fight any differently, Vegeta's martial art style consists of kicks and punches as fast and hard as he can and relying on his ki to decimate his enemies; besides, it doesn't matter how many styles he knows.

However, I do concede that if they are not equal on all physical aspects...yes, Batman would lose.

That's not how power levels really work, basically your strength is decreased exactly to where you want it, but your speed and durability is not affected nearly as much. And honestly, Vegeta is the better fighter

#19 Posted by Jayfournines (4024 posts) - - Show Bio

@tshock: ah, then I concede Vegeta would stomp Batman.

I dunno about the better fighter though, Batman's taken on KK who supposedly knows all fighting styles (even alien styles) ever...and he didn't do that bad.

Vegeta on the other hand gets outclassed (or at the very least matched) by a dude whose base style is and earth-based martial art.

#20 Posted by GunGunW (996 posts) - - Show Bio

IF speed, durability, power and strength are equalized, then Batman could win, if not then he loses miserably.

#21 Posted by jobbernos (1420 posts) - - Show Bio

@madrid_san said:

Still Vegeta.

#22 Posted by TheMightyAvenger (1912 posts) - - Show Bio

If their stats are all equal, Batman wins.

#23 Posted by Cybrilious4 (1766 posts) - - Show Bio

THE OP TRIED TO MAKE THIS A CLOSE FIGHT, BUT STILL VEGETA

#24 Posted by PurpleCandy (773 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jayfournines said:

Batman CURBSTOMPS Vegeta

#25 Posted by N0tS0An0nym0us (907 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman decimates Vegeta, if their stats are the same (which the OP obviously implies) this is a battle of skill which Batman has Vegeta quite outclassed in, let me be clear.....

His knowledge of every known discipline has made him a unique and unpredictable opponent (Batman The Ultimate Guide to the Dark Knight)

batmanultimateguide-martialartstraining.jpg (660×700)

Has spent years perfecting every known fighting discipline (The Ultimate Guide to the Justice League of America)

jlaultimateguide-batprofile.jpg (919×1100)

Mentions that he's trained to perfection in every combat form there is plus how he can incapacitate a person in 463 different ways without drawing blood (Batman The Widening Gyre #4)

batwidegyre4-463ways.jpg (644×456)

Is said to be the most highly skilled fighter in the world, possibly the greatest human fighter the world has ever known, and a master of every combat form there is (Batman Secret Files & Origins #1)

batmansecretfiles-batprofile.jpg (657×1032)

Was a natural to Ted Grant who taught him all his best moves before he moved on to the next teacher. With he each new teacher he trained under, he perfected a new fighting skill and was becoming the sum of them all plus more (Batman/Wildcat #2)

batmanwildcat2-batprofile.jpg (657×1060)

Skill feats for Vegeta please, till then .......

@Jayfournines said:

Batman CURBSTOMPS Vegeta

#26 Posted by Bluestar27910 (25 posts) - - Show Bio

VEGETA STOMPS!

Overall rating
#27 Posted by Cybrilious4 (1766 posts) - - Show Bio

@bluestar27910: You need to stop, this is your third thread you bumbed that's banned.

#28 Posted by Chibi_cute (4553 posts) - - Show Bio

LOL. kid vegeta will even solo batman and all the gotham villains combined with his eyes closed.

#29 Posted by xlab3000 (3292 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman
@jayfournines said:

Batman CURBSTOMPS Vegeta

Batman decimates Vegeta, if their stats are the same (which the OP obviously implies) this is a battle of skill which Batman has Vegeta quite outclassed in, let me be clear.....

His knowledge of every known discipline has made him a unique and unpredictable opponent (Batman The Ultimate Guide to the Dark Knight)

batmanultimateguide-martialartstraining.jpg (660×700)

Has spent years perfecting every known fighting discipline (The Ultimate Guide to the Justice League of America)

jlaultimateguide-batprofile.jpg (919×1100)

Mentions that he's trained to perfection in every combat form there is plus how he can incapacitate a person in 463 different ways without drawing blood (Batman The Widening Gyre #4)

batwidegyre4-463ways.jpg (644×456)

Is said to be the most highly skilled fighter in the world, possibly the greatest human fighter the world has ever known, and a master of every combat form there is (Batman Secret Files & Origins #1)

batmansecretfiles-batprofile.jpg (657×1032)

Was a natural to Ted Grant who taught him all his best moves before he moved on to the next teacher. With he each new teacher he trained under, he perfected a new fighting skill and was becoming the sum of them all plus more (Batman/Wildcat #2)

batmanwildcat2-batprofile.jpg (657×1060)

Skill feats for Vegeta please, till then .......

@Jayfournines said:

Batman CURBSTOMPS Vegeta

#30 Posted by Shiryu (3595 posts) - - Show Bio

Vegeta seems like more of a brawler reliant on his ki to enhance his abilities than a martial artist. He never seemed as fluid as Goku when it came to fighting skills. Maybe that's just me.

#31 Posted by The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk (10173 posts) - - Show Bio
#32 Edited by OverLordArhas (7793 posts) - - Show Bio
#33 Posted by zr0c00l (856 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman wins in a skill battle, z was never about learning new styles or being a great fighter, it was about increasing ki to a higher level........ Not once in z did someone with a lower power level beat someone with a higher one. I dont see vegeta having the fighting skill of batman.

#34 Posted by SheenLantern (6667 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman, it seems these people who are saying Vegeta didn't read the OP.

#35 Edited by Cooldes (4122 posts) - - Show Bio

@sheenlantern: We all read the OP.

Vegeta's power level being lowered does not change his durability or his speed or his reaction time. vegeta also has saiyan royal training and has been all over the galaxy defeating enemies and conquering planets.

batman does not win.

#36 Posted by Floopay (8721 posts) - - Show Bio

Vegeta is actually a pretty awful fighter, so Batman would win if stats are equaled out...

Also, bumping this thread seems ridiculous, as DBZ vs anything except DBZ is banned.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#37 Posted by Batman242 (4860 posts) - - Show Bio

@floopay said:

Vegeta is actually a pretty awful fighter, so Batman would win if stats are equaled out...

Also, bumping this thread seems ridiculous, as DBZ vs anything except DBZ is banned.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

QFT.

DBZ never showcased their fighting techniques like DB did.

#38 Posted by Cooldes (4122 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jayfournines

said:

Batman CURBSTOMPS Vegeta

No he doesn't. Vegeta is leagues above Batman in combat. Last I checked, Batman has only fought opponents whose fighting styles were based on Earth, not all around the Universe as Vegeta has literally fought hundreds of races during his tenure.

And even then, Vegeta lowering his power level to be on par with Batman doesn't negate the fact that Vegeta still is more durable, faster, and stronger. These are things to factor into Vegeta's fighting. Batman's pressure point attacks won't work, at all, nor will any of his other tactics.

old but this

#39 Posted by Cooldes (4122 posts) - - Show Bio

@floopay: i agree it was a stupid bump because now this'll just be locked.

but stats are not equal. vegeta is lowering his power level to fight with batman. not his durability, or speed, or reaction time. and vegeta's not an awful fighter. we went through saiyan royal training since he was a boy and has traveled all around the galaxy conquering planets. he has skill even more than goku himself, and is by no means a slouch when it comes to combat ability.

#40 Posted by Floopay (8721 posts) - - Show Bio

@cooldes said:

@floopay: i agree it was a stupid bump because now this'll just be locked.

but stats are not equal. vegeta is lowering his power level to fight with batman. not his durability, or speed, or reaction time. and vegeta's not an awful fighter. we went through saiyan royal training since he was a boy and has traveled all around the galaxy conquering planets. he has skill even more than goku himself, and is by no means a slouch when it comes to combat ability.

Most of Vegeta's conquering, by his own admittance, was by being more physically powerful. Goku, who was weaker than Vegeta in their first fight, defeated him via superior tactics and fighting power. Throughout the series most Saiyans, even royalty, were shown as brutes, who trained to improve their abilities, and not their skill.

Vegeta is a brute. All of his training has been towards making himself stronger, not towards making himself a better fighter. It's the reason Goku, even when he is actually weaker than his opponent, has remained Vegeta's far superior.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#41 Posted by Cooldes (4122 posts) - - Show Bio

@floopay: goku's power far outclasses vegeta's by a large margin... this is why vegeta needed Majin and Baby.

and vegeta won their first encounter btw. vegeta has actually never technically lost a fight to goku. you can rewatch them yourself, he never has. his fighting skill is supieror to goku, but goku's power surpasses his, and vegeta cannot stand this.

#42 Posted by ZeroPlus (2285 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman !

#43 Edited by NighThunder (4095 posts) - - Show Bio

Hello Welcome to comicvine.!

Currently DBZ VS threads are banned so please don't bump them.

Also please do not bump old threads.

Thank you

@god_spawn @vance_astro

#44 Posted by nickzambuto (13799 posts) - - Show Bio

@floopay: I don't think he ever displayed an overbearing amount of technical knowledge or anything like that, but Vegeta does happen to be a tactical genius. For example, Batman knows more ways to put Vegeta in a hold, but Vegeta (when thinking clearly) is clever enough to make the few ways he knows, work more effectively than any of the ways Batman does.

However, I do think Batman would win.

#45 Posted by NighThunder (4095 posts) - - Show Bio

if we're going to do this,which i completely subject to , i might as well input my opinion

Even if vegeta lowered his power level , any hit he makes will kill batman. However, if vegeta lowered all his stats to = batmans , in an actual scenario if it came to it , vegeta would never let himself be killed just because he lowered his stats. Before he dies , he'd blast batman to 3rd earth.

#46 Edited by zr0c00l (856 posts) - - Show Bio

Has vegeta ever won a fight against anyone that mattered.

#47 Posted by Nuffs (714 posts) - - Show Bio
#48 Edited by Juiceboks (9301 posts) - - Show Bio

@zr0c00l said:

Has vegeta ever won a fight against anyone that mattered.

He would've crushed Goku had it not been for Yajirobe.

#49 Posted by Cooldes (4122 posts) - - Show Bio

@zr0c00l: Well, he's never lost a fight against goku.

#50 Posted by zr0c00l (856 posts) - - Show Bio